CHAPTER 37

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD’s feeling cant be described at the moment he heard the words that came out from Jessica. He didn’t have the slightest hope that Jessica would also felt like what he felt.

“Yah !! “ GD shouted with his usual pissed off tone which made Jessica startled. Jessica trembling like crazy and her hands slowly loosened from hugging GD’s waist.

Why is oppa shouting at me? Is he mad at me? Or did his confession just now is only an act? Gosh, Jessica, you would be the most embarrassing woman in the world. How can you believe his prank?’ Jessica stepped slowly backwards with head hung low. She couldn’t face GD for reasons. But at the same time, she thought that she wanted to smack GD’s head for lying to her like that and making her confessed like a psycho woman.

“Owh sorry, oppa. Maybe..maybe I should just..go. Mianhae. Forget what I’ve just said.” With that Jessica turned around but again GD grabbed her hand.

“Yah ! How dare you. After confessing to me, you want to go just like that? You must take responsibility to me.” GD said with his famous smirk.

“Nehh??” Jessica didn’t understand what was happening. At first, GD was so sweet with his words, but then he shouted at her and then he came back with the old G-Dragon.

“Pabo. By the way, your love confession is lame.” GD said again which made Jessica wanted to slap his face.

“But I love it.” GD continued which made Jessica looked GD straight at his eyes.

“So, now you are mine. No backing away. And it’s an eternal contract.” GD said before hugging Jessica tightly. Jessica’s feeling was indescribable. She thought GD was just kidding about the confession. But, it was not. It’s just that it’s GD’s way to show his love, GD’s style. Jessica was smiling widely on GD’s chest and tightened her hug.

“Okay, now young lady. Im a patient here. Loose your hug a bit, will you? And as a patient, I cant stand too long. Let’s go sit there.” GD said.

Tssk..patient? He really wants me to make him a patient here for 3 months. But, nevertheless, I love him and Im not willing to do that.’ As usual, Jessica always having her own thought and smiling sheepishly which again made GD raised his voice.

“Yah ! What are you doing there? Come, sit here. Palli.” GD ordered Jessica. Jessica went beside GD who was on the bed with his back rested on the bedhead. She sat on the chair she sat earlier but GD pulled her beside him on the bed.

“The chair is dirty. So, sit here. Here, your head.” GD said while patting his shoulder. Jessica smiled and leaned on GD’s shoulder. She felt so happy at that moment. Eventhough GD was still harsh as usual, but he also sweet in a way.

“Tell me, why you ignored all my calls and my messages?” GD asked.

“I actually..erm..quite..you know..”

“What?!” GD said.

“DIDN’T BELIEVE YOU.” Jessica said in the same raised tone as GD.

Dont know that way still has it’s effect. Clumsy girl

“What do you mean?”

“I thought you were just playing with me. And after 2 months you’ll end up our ‘relationship’. So I decided to not get further involve in this.”

“But I proved otherwise right?” GD said which made Jessica kept silent.

“And why you didn’t come to my comeback stage and even gave me the most hated chocolate?”

“I really wanted to come to support you but then im afraid that I will only be a bother to you. And that chocolate means nothing. I love chocolate that’s why I gave you.”

Seriously. Did I think too much or she is just simply a pabo?’ GD cant process Jessica’s words so he just kept silent.

 

 

 

 

The room was so silent because neither GD nor Jessica was talking for the next 5 minutes. Both were immersed in their own thoughts.

“So tell me, where did you get the courage to confess to me? Didn’t you afraid that I would reject you?” GD broke the silence while smirking.

Tssk..this guy is so full of himself

“I got it from someone. Well, he is my admirer who always pisses me off. You know, with calls and messages everyday. It’s kinda irritating. But in a way, his determination gave me spirit to confess my feeling to you tonight.” Jessica said in hope that GD will know that she was mentioning him.

“Who’s that guy?! How dare he disturb you? Doesn’t he know that you are taken? Tell me, who’s that bastard?!” GD said in anger. He cant stand the thought that Jessica was having admirer or maybe admirers. Jessica suppressed her laugh with GD’s words. She never imagined that GD can be that jealous with only a small lie. So she decided to continue teasing GD.

“You wouldn’t want to know. He’s the biggest jerk I’ve ever known.”

“Is he handsome? Is he more talented than me? I bet he cant surpass me” GD said convincing himself.

“He’s not that handsome. You know, a jerk. Nothing you can hope from that kind of guy. Talented? Well, not really.”

“I knew it! Nobody is more handsome than me. Well just tell me who’s this guy. Let me break his neck.” GD said smugly.

“Well, he’s an idol too. He composes music for his group. A well-known playboy. Always act all cool and anti-social. He works at YGE and his name is Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon. Do you probably know him?” Jessica said while grinning. GD was speechless with her last words. So all this while she was talking about him? But GD also had his own game to play. So, instead of being snapped with anger, he retorted back.

“Ahh..that guy. Yeah, I know him. Instead we are bestfriends. He’s a nice guy you know. I heard that he’s so loyal to his girlfriend. What a lucky girl, huh.” GD said.

“He is? Well, I think that girl is so brave for having that guy as her boyfriend. Not any girl can do that. Having a big jerk as your boyfriend is a BIG decision to do.” Jessica ended her tease.

“Yah ! Enough ! How dare you say those words about me in front of me without thinking a slightest about my feeling?” GD cant control his anger anymore. He flipped Jessica and now he’s on top of her. Jessica was blushing like crazy when GD came nearer and nearer to her face with his deathly gaze. Jessica was trapped under GD.

“Op..oppa. I was just..kidding.”

“You sounded so serious you know. How can you say that im a jerk when I begged the hospital director for 3 days to lend me this room for a day which is totally out of the rule. I even begged those 2 friends of yours and bribed them to help me and I even got a serious scolding from my members for thinking about this plan. And now, you are saying all those bad things about me?” GD said. Not like he’s mad or wanted to say his deeds for the plan. He just wanted to test Jessica.

 Jessica got teary after she heard all these. She looked like she wanted to cry and this made GD flustered. He thought that Jessica was crying because of his scolding.

“Yah ! Why are you crying? Im just kidding. Im not mad. Now, stop crying.” GD said before he sat up straight, didn’t know what to do. He tried to wipe Jessica tears with his thumb when Jessica suddenly hugged him tightly which nearly made him choked to death.

“Op..oppa..thanks for being so thoughtful to me. And thanks for being patient with me eventhough I ignored you for days. And for that, im so sorry oppa.” Jessica said while still hugging GD.

“Ya..yah ! Im..dying..here..” GD said while trying to catching his breath. Jessica then realized what she had done.

“Owh. Mianaeyo oppa. Are you okay?” Jessica said worrying about GD.

“Yah ! Do you want to become a spinster? If I die, who would marry you if not me?” GD said.

Is he proposing me now? Why marriage all of a sudden?’ Jessica thought.

“No, don’t worry. Im not planning to marry you now. But I will later.” GD said smirking when he knew what Jessica was thinking.

“Who..who said I was thinking that? And if you die, I will have hundreds guys who willing to marry me.” Jessica said before she turned her head from GD.

“Tssk. As if you dare marry another guy other than me.”

That sentence made Jessica blushed more and more. GD was so blunt in his words and so wicked in delivering his words but the meaning was so sweet. GD was serious about their relationship and now Jessica wouldn’t be worried about what their relationship will bring them to.

While Jessica was in her own world, again, GD leaned closer to Jessica and hugged her, lovingly. Jessica was startled at first but then she softened her body. GD really knew how to make her heart beats skipped.

“I wouldn’t let you marry another guy. You must remember that.” GD said in his romantic voice. “I think it has been so long since I last kissed you. At times like this, the guy should already kisses the girl.” GD said bluntly before he leaned closer to kiss Jessica. But Jessica was so shy with GD. She cant even raise her face.

“You don’t like it? Okay, don’t worry. I wouldn’t kiss you without your permission again.” GD said before he lied on the bed. He was okay with Jessica didn’t want to receive his kiss since he didn’t want to force Jessica. He would give Jessica time to adjust. But, Jessica was disappointed when GD stopped his intention from kissing her. Honestly, she also missed GD’s kisses.

Pabo, Jessica. Why did you reject that kiss? Well. Maybe, it’s the time for me to make the first move.' With that Jessica leaned towards GD’S face and gave a peck on his lips which made GD’s eyes opened wide. After that peck, Jessica’s face was so red like tomato.

“Wow ! I like it.” GD said before he grabbed Jessica’s body towards him and kissed her softly. Then, the kiss started to turn hot and passionate when GD changed their position with he was on top of Jessica. That kiss actually can lead to the next step but GD was frustrated with the fact that they were in hospital and he thought it’s not appropriate to do such ‘thing’ in hospital. So, he backed away from the kiss before looking at Jessica’s eyes.

“This is one of my stupid decisions. If only we are in my house now then we already..” GD cant continue his words when he felt Jessica’s palm on his mouth.

“Oppa. That’s gross.” Jessica said frowning.

“What gross? We will do ‘it’ someday.” GD said grinning before he slumped beside Jessica and pulled her in his embrace.

One word to add for him in my dictionary, ERT’ Jessica thought. But who cares, since all she needed was GD. So there they were spending their night in the room sleeping in each other’s embrace.