CHAPTER 19

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

Time seemed to be stopped when that ‘thing’ happened for both GD and Yoona. When GD’s lips touched Yoona’s, everyone in the room who cheered for them gasped at that sight. As for Yoona and GD, they froze at their positions without removing their lips from each other, still staring at each other for like forever. Their heartbeats seemed to stop when their faces were so close that their noses touched.

 

“Ehem..” Heechul faked a cough after one full minute the audience stared at the soon-to-be couple. Yoona and GD were brought back to the real world by the sound of their friends giggling and clapping with happiness. They approved the new couple as GD was handsome and Yoona was pretty. So they were compatible with each other.

 

“Woah !! I knew it ! Both of them are lovers. Hyung, chukkae !” Daesung shouted happily which got a good respond from the others. After that, the situation in the room was uncontrolable. They were so curious on how GD and Yoona started the couple thing. So many questions were asked at the same time to both Yoona and GD but both of them sat still on their chairs with a very blushing face.

 

GD was really embarrassed at this situation but afraid at the same time. He felt embarassed to Yoona who still hung her head low beside him. And he’s afraid that their friends will misunderstand this situation. It’s just a mere coincidence.

 

Damn it ! Now how should I explain to this wild crowd in front of us?’ GD was speechless seing all his friends making speculations about their relationship. But when he heard someone said about their extent of relationship which he really cant hear more, he decided to explain the situation before it’s late.

 

“Guys !” GD called for an attention. But all of them were so busy making stories from the earlier scene that they cant hear GD.

“GUYS !” GD shouted. Now all of them turned their heads towards GD.

“I know what you guys thinking about but believe me, it’s not like that. We are not dating or lovers or whatever like you guys saying. It’s just a coincidence. So, now we won right? Let’s move to the next game.” GD said before he sat. He actually didn’t like to play this kind of game. But, it would be impolite of him if he refused to play along. But his friends were still eager to know since they always saw GD and Yoona together. Especially the Soshibang members who kept throwing GD and Yoona questions.

“Okay guys. I think we have the winner. Now let’s move to the next game !” Heechul tried to save the night. Actually, he himself still felt that Gyoon relationship was suspicious. But since he didn’t want that night to be stopped just like that, he decided to ask about that thing to Yoona later.

 

 

 

 

 

When Heechul started to explain the next game. GD took all his courage to talk with Yoona.

“Yoona-ah. Im sorry. It was just..”

“It’s okay, Oppa. I know you didn’t do it intentionally.” Yoona cut GD’s words while smiling towards him.

“Thank you for forgiving me.” GD was relieved by Yoona’s words.

 

Little did they know that Jessica who was watching them from the beginning felt shocked about their Gyoon’s scene. She can’t believe that Yoona had something with GD, or so she thought.

Does Sunbae love Yoona? But why Yoona didn’t say a word about it?’ Jessica was so confused. She didn’t believe GD and Yoona were a couple but when she refreshed back about the Gyoon moments before that night, it was possible for them to be an item.

No wonder they always looked so sweet together. And GD Sunbae always acts nice towards Yoona.’ Jessica concluded that Gyoon couple was really exist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay  before that, please choose any song do you like from the karaoke list. We will start in 5 minutes from now.” Heechul shouted happily. The next game will be a singing competition between the pairings.

“Oppa. Let’s sing together. I want to sing..”

“I don’t want to sing. My throat is hurt.” Donghae said cut Jessica’s sentence.

“But..”

“Jess, I really cant sing tonight. Plus, I am so tired.”

“Nehh”

How can he treat me like this after he didn’t contact me for months? Does he have another girl?’ Jessica sighed. GD who saw the sad Jessica felt like to punch Donghae’s face at that moment.

Gosh! This guy really wants a taste of my fist. How can he trample his girlfriend heart like that? Can he just reject the offer kindly? ’ GD balled his fist while clenching his teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, gwenchanayo?” Yoona touched GD’s hand.

“Nehh? Owh yeah. Im fine. So do you want to join the singing game?” GD asked.

“Yeah. But if only you want to. I don’t care.”

“Let’s sing your composed song.”

“But, it’s still unfinished. Besides, do you know the melody?”

“I already memorized the lyrics and the melody. Don’t you remember that you gave me the song in my Ipod?”

“Owh yeah. Wahh oppa. Do you like me that much until you steal my song and memorize it?” Yoona joked while grinning.

“Yah ! So full of yourself, huh?”

“So how we gonna sing it?”

“The song is 90% done. Only the rap part is left. So don’t worry. I’ll add that when we sing it later.”

“What? You want to add it when we sing it? What if you become blank when it comes to your part?”

“Princess Yoona, I am one of the greatest rappers in Korea. Do you have doubt in my ability?”

“Of course not, Oppa. I was just thinking how genius you could be. Okay, let’s do our best. I really want to be the queen and torture someone tonight.” Yoona said while smirked evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously, Princess Yoona? Wahh..he sure loves Yoona a lot. If only Donghae oppa treats me like that.’

For some reasons, Jessica felt jealous towards Yoona. GD always treated her like a real girlfriend when they were together.

The game of karaoke began. Most pairings chose duet songs. Since all of them were singers, it’s not a problem for them to sing beautifully.

Then it’s Gyoon turn. All of them anticipated this pairing since they were so sure Gyoon had something between them. When Gyoon sang Yoona’s song without music, all their friends’ mouths dropped to the floor. It was their first time hearing that song. And GD’s rap was just flawless as ever. When the ended their song, everyone clapped and cheered for them.

“Woah, hyung ! I didn’t know you wrote a song for Yoona noona.” Seungri became the first one to compliment the couple.

“Yah ! It’s not my song. It’s..”

“It’s GD oppa’s song. But it’s not for me. It’s just his composing.” Yoona wasn’t ready to tell others about her composing songs. She still didn’t have the confidence to be criticized.

GD looked at Yoona with a frown on his face. But when Yoona looked at him with a help-me-this-time look, he understood that situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The winner for the karaoke game was SeungriSeohyun pairing since they got the highest mark from the karaoke set. Gyoon couple didn’t win because they sang their own song which obviously wasn’t in the karaoke set.

“Attention people ! Since it’s already late which I believe all of you are thinking of your beds right now, let’s just stop this game. And since there’s no couple with the highest winning tonight, so I declare that there’s no king and queen for tonight.” Heechul with a sleepy voice and bored expression didn’t want to continue that game after getting a lot of signals from s especially Donghae to stop that game.

All the attendats agreed with the suggestion since they also were tired. But for Jessica, she was so happy and full of energy because after that she will have a date with Donghae. After bid their goodbyes to each other, Jessica went to meet Donghae without knowing that GD secretly trailing her. For some reasons, he felt like something big would happen that night between HaeSica from the way Donghae treated Jessica.