CHAPTER 47

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“Choose one?”

“For what?”

“Just choose one.” GD insisted Jessica to choose a car from a catalog he got. They were already in GD’s room hotel resting. Each Big Bang member had their own room which impressed Jessica since SNSD always shared everything because they had more members.

 

 

 

“What is this for?” Jessica was confused with GD. Well, he always acted like that. He did something before explaining which made Jessica doubted about the catalog thing which she assumed was one of his lame tricks to .

“Okay, let me change the question. Which one do you think the best?” GD rolled his eyes. He brought that catalog far away from Korea to Singapore just to show it to Jessica whom still suspecting his intention.

“Mm..this white one?” Jessica said after a minute of thinking. It’s a difficult choice for her though because all the cars in the catalog were very good plus expensive. So, rather than having GD getting annoyed with her, she chose to join the game GD started.

 

 

“Okay then, I’ll buy you this.” GD said while smiling happily before he closed the catalog and threw it away to the table. He then lifted his legs and crossed them on the table before he on-ed the tv casually leaving Jessica with mouth wide opened.

“Oppa, are you serious?” Jessica said praying that he would say yes but when she saw GD’s serious face, she knew the worst had came.

“Aih, anniyo. It’s ridiculous. Your joke is funny oppa.” Jessica let out an awkward laugh while fidgeting on the couch. Ignoring to use words to explain, GD reached his phone and took back the catalog he threw earlier before he dialed a number shown on the catalog.

 

 

“Hello, is this..” Jiyong talked casually on the phone to the car company but before he can utter another word, the phone was snatched by Jessica.

“Oppa, are you crazy?” Jessica cant believe GD. She did remember about GD mentioning to buy her a car but she didn’t know he was serious.

“Yah, I was talking.”

“Owh my God. Chinja. Oppa, I repeat my words, I will buy my car using my own money.” Jessica was actually pissed off when GD always giving her expensive stuffs. And car wasn’t a usual stuff.

 

 

“It’s a present.” GD actually predicted that Jessica will reject his offer so he already prepared his answer.

“Present? My birthday is already passed.” Jessica said.

“Your sister birthday present?” GD himself didn’t know what he was crapping about. He didn’t even know Fx that well.

“Do you personally know my sister?” Jessica eyeing GD suspiciously. She bet all the money she had in her purse that GD didn’t even know other girl groups than the Big 3 main groups.

“Not directly. But I know she’s in idol too right? Isnt she in Secret?” GD tried his luck. Who knows he might guess well. He was trying hard to remember whoever he had in mind after being always around Seungri whom his craziness over girl groups was no joke.

“Oppa! My sister is in Fx. SM group. Secret isn’t from SM. You don’t know that?” Jessica sighed. She really cant believe how ignorant GD can be. Fx was a popluar group though.

“Owh I know. Yeah, now I remember. They have 4 members right?” GD said with confidence which made Jessica let out a heavy sighed again.

“5 members oppa. My sister is the maknae. They have Victoria, Amber, Luna, Sulli and my sister.” Jessica felt the need to explain such thing to GD. She was just afraid that GD would be tagged as anti-fan because he was zero in that area.

“Okay. I’ll remember their names.”

“You are so ignorant oppa. You should know these things.”

“Im not ignorant. I know few girl groups. SNSD, 2NE1, SNSD, After School, Brown Eyed Girls, KARA, T-ARA, emm..” The list stopped. That’s the limit of GD’s knowledge in girl groups.

“The groups you said debuted years ago. Do you know Secret, Sistar, Girls Day, A Pink, 4Minute?” Jessica asked with an officer-like tone.

“I think im familiar with the names.” GD said avoiding Jessica’s gaze.

“That means you don’t know.” Jessica rolled her eyes before she took her phone. She then showed few pictures of few girl groups that she thought GD should know before he was labeled as insensitive sunbae. GD actually didn’t feel like remembering the names since they were so many girl groups debuted lately and they had many members in a group. The learning session stopped when GD said he was tired already. So they moved to the bed after preparing themselves to sleep. But due to weeks of not meeting each other, they continued to chat even on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“We will have another Japan tour starting next month probably.” GD said referring to his heavy schedule.

“Another tour?” Jessica cant believe her ears. GD just finished his Korea concert.

“Yup. How about you?”

“We will be in Korea. Protecting the nation.” Jessica joked. But GD didn’t even smile. He looked at her weirdly which made Jessica sure about her low level of humor.

“Oppa, at least laugh a bit even though it’s not sincere.”Jessica said referring to how embarrassed was she when her joke didn’t receive good response.

“We will be in Korea. And im not sure about the coming schedules.” Jessica turned back to her usual self.

“Then I guess it will be a long separating period for us again.” GD sighed.

“I guess so.”

“If you have time, come to Japan to watch our concert because I think we wouldn’t go back to Korea until all the concerts finished. It may take months.”

“Would you sponsor my flight ticket?” Jessica smiled.

“Yeah.” GD said which made Jessica regretted of whatever she said just now. It could be impossible for her to go to Japan and attend Big Bang’s concert. It’s very risky and she didn’t know whether she’ll have the time or not. But to avoid making GD sad, she just nodded and to make an end to their conversation as she felt sleepy from a tiring day. But GD didn’t feel sleepy all of sudden, so he continued the chat.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, are you sleeping?” GD tapped Jessica’s forehead gently.

“Nehh? No, why?” Jessica said while yawning. She honestly felt sleepy but since GD wanted to converse more, she had to force herself awoke.

“Nothing. I just want to talk with you. We don’t know when we will be able to meet again.” GD said which made Jessica opened her eyes wider. Maybe it’s GD’s habit because when at sleeping time, he tended to say his heart out.

 

 

 

 

“What do you think if I make announcement for our relationship?” GD suddenly asked.

“Nehh? Are you serious?”

“Yeah. We got blessing from Hyun Suk hyung and I believe VIP will accept this thing too.” GD said before he turned his body to face Jessica.

“But, I don’t think my sajangnim will agree with that. He doesn’t even know about us.” Jessica said slowly worrying that GD might be annoyed.

“That’s the thing with that old man. He’s so..”

“Oppa, he’s my sajangnim.” Jessica put a stop before GD started to complaint about her sajangnim.

“Whatever.”

“And I don’t think your fans will accept me.”

“Why?” GD said cluelessly. He thought there’s nothing wrong with Jessica. And SNSD was very well-accepted in Korea.

“Because I took their heartthrob away?” Jessica reasoned it nicely.

“I don’t think so.” GD found that thing ridiculous.

 

 

“You know oppa. I love the way we are now. No reporters and fans tailing us. We are free to do whatever we want eventhough we have to be careful when we meet. But I love it private.” Jessica said before she touched GD’s face and it gently.

“That’s the thing. We have to be careful all the time.” GD protested.

“But it’s no fun right if there are so many fans and reporters asking about our relationship? We are still young. There are lots of things that might happen in the future.” Jessica said like a matured woman. She knew she had to be very careful and patient when talking to GD. Besides, she was known as an ice princess who can cool down a flaming dragon.

“If you say so.” GD finally surrendered. A moment of silence passed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica, are you confident about our relationship?”GD asked seriously. But that unexpected question wasn’t that easy to answer.

“What makes you asking that?”

“You said our future isn’t certain.”

Jessica slowly closing the gap between her and GD before she hugged him tight.

“I just want to be realistic oppa. We are still in early stage of relationship and we are still young.” Jessica said. Her words made GD thought the same too. He cant blame Jessica for that because he indirectly acted the same too. He always didn’t express himself well in front of Jessica and he didn’t prioritize her like any other boyfriends will do to their girlfriends.

“I realize that sometimes I don’t care much about you. I don’t know what happened to me after my last relationship with Kiko. It may sound like an excuse but yeah. I feel like im starting from zero.”

 

“I know oppa. Honestly, I do feel it but I know you have your own reasons. And as I said, we are still in early stage. So many things will happen before us. We have lot of time to build this relationship nicely so don’t worry.” Jessica was somehow touched by GD’s words and she also tried her best to clear the thing that being a barrier for them.

“Have I told you this before?” GD said while looking deeply into Jessica’s eyes.

“What?”

“That you are the best girl I ever have.”

 

 

 

 

 

After that Singapore event, Jisica relationship became better than before. GD tried his best to maintain their relationship eventhough he still stuck with his usual behavior of acting all cool. But despite the load of works he had, he still kept contacting Jessica asking her how she’s doing everyday which made Jessica happy with his positive change. And as for Yoona, she still in the nightmare of her problem and what made it worse, the person that she rely the most wasn’t there to comfort her. For the main character, GD, he chose to stay far from Yoona because he wanted his plan to be done perfectly. It’s hurting him when he imagined how much Yoona cried when Doojoon kept sending those pictures and threatening her but he had to endure it.

 

 

The plan he had was joined with Hyuseung’s help. In fact, he played a great role in that plan, eventhough unwillingly. But after weeks of struggling, he finally made it. Again, with his help, GD asked Hyunseung to ask Doojoon to meet him but of course in an accidentally-planned way. Hyunseung brought Doojoon to the club that GD suggested. Doojoon was reluctant at first but then he agreed because Hyunseung said, it’s good to relieve their stress.

 

 

Where is that guy?’ Doojoon was alone after he was left by Hyunseung who had gone somewhere. He was drinking alone at the VIP room while enjoying the loud music played at the dance floor. The door to the room then opened suddenly revealing GD with his usual fashionista look. This made Doojoon startled with GD’s sudden appearance.

 

“Hello sunbae. Are you looking for Hyunseung?” Doojoon greeted GD while standing. Eventhough Doojoon didn’t like GD for the reason he was close with Yoona, but he still had to respect him since he was his sunbae. And he thought maybe GD knew Hyunseung was there.

 

 

GD coolly walked past Doojoon and sat on the coach opposite him. Everyone especially rookies knew how cold and strong GD’s image and even Doojoon felt the aura coming off from GD.

“Im looking for you.” GD said without having a change of expression.

“Me? Why?” Doojoon was already fidgeting on his seat. As far as he knew, GD wasn’t a person that liked to approach others.

“About your despicable habit?” GD said before he crossed his legs. Actually he just wanted to make Doojoon felt as weak as he can.

“What?”

“What you did to Yoona is unforgiveable. You horrible bastard !” GD finally let out his real emotion. He felt the longer he looked at Doojoon faked face, he can be crazy.

 

 

“I don’t know what you mean.” Doojoon was already sweating. GD didn’t even buy his lie.

“Don’t act like you are clueless about what you did. Are you really a man? How can you do that to a person like Yoona?” GD finally erupted. He grabbed Doojoon’s collar and gave him a punch on the face. He thought wasn’t necessary. But instead of crying in pain, Doojoon was laughing eventhough his mouth was already bleeding.

“You take a long time to notice this.” Doojoon said before he stood up and wiped his mouth.

“You know GD, I had a good time with her that night. She’s damn hot. I wish I can do with her again.” Doojoon said while laughing hysterically just to raise GD’s anger.

“You bastard!” GD cornered him to the wall before he beat Doojoon like a punching bag. He cant bear when Doojoon was talking about Yoona casually like that. But Doojoon didn’t let his pride down when he defended himself before he also threw a few punches to GD which made GD pushed backward.

 

 

 

 

“You cant do nothing about it since I have the thing I can use to threaten her for all her life. She will be under my hand forever.” Doojoon was like losing his mind. GD cant even believe the idol he saw on stage whom respected by others for his leadership was actually the worst guy he ever met. It’s an unexpected thing that 2 idols were having a fight in a club just because of a girl. If only their fans knew about that, it will be a hell the day after.

“Do you mean this?” GD finally took out his secret weapon that he and Hyunseung planned, Doojoon’s phone memory card.

“What’s that?” Doojoon didn’t know what the black rectangular thing meant.

“Your memory card.” It’s GD turn to smile victoriously.

“How..did you..” Doojoon was trembling all over. He cant believe his eyes.

“I can easily give this to the police and send you to jail for years. But I don’t want to do that.” GD said before he walked to Doojoon and coolly wiped his shoulder.

 

 

“You are lying aren’t you?” Doojoon said because he still unsure if the memory card was really his.

“Check your phone then.” GD said before he put the memory card back into his pocket. Doojoon was flustered when he checked his phone. The memory card folder was already empty.

“You..”

“No need to thank me. I just want to say, stay away as far as you can from Yoona. Once I catch you with her again, then it will be the day your fans will cry over you. And, don’t think to get your revenge on me because it’ll never work. You know who’s greater here.” GD said before he walked out from the room leaving Doojoon screaming his anger like crazy. He didn’t know that GD had the ability to crush on him easily.

 

 

 

 

“Hello, Yoona. I want to meet you now.” GD immediately called Yoona right after he left the club and thanked Hyunseung for his help. He was driving towards SNSD dorm.

“Oppa, I..” Yoona was speechless. She didn’t expect GD to call her after weeks of having no contact at all.

“I meet you at the park in front of your dorm.” He ended the call without waiting Yoona’s answer.

 

 

 

Yoona reached the park and found GD sitting on the bench. The night was windy but the moon can be seen clearly. The park as always deserted from anyone which made it’s easier for them to meet. From afar, GD was already waving to Yoona while smiling happily. Yoona was examining GD’s expression because it might be the sign of his intention to meet Yoona. She then carefully took her seat beside GD.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“I want to see you. I miss you actually.” GD said without fading his smile.

“Wait, is that blood?” Yoona didn’t pay attention to what GD said. She reached GD’s mouth and wiped the blood.

“Owh that.”

“What happened to you?”

“Actually, I met Doojoon just now. And we had a little fight. But it’s not that serious.” GD chuckled while telling the truth.

“Why did you meet him? That guy is crazy oppa. Now look, you are injured.” Yoona said when her tears were slowly forming.

“I met him because I want to stop these tears from falling.” GD said while wiping Yoona’s tears with his hand.

“Oppa..”

“Now, you don’t have to worry anymore. That bastard wouldn’t come near you from now on.”

“How..you..”Yoona cant even say her words properly. GD then explained the whole thing from the beginning till the end.

“Im sorry if I didn’t contact you for weeks.” GD said when Yoona’s face was already wet in tears. She was so touched with GD’s help. She didn’t know how to repay him.

“Oppa..gomawoyo. I don’t know what will I do without you.” Yoona said in between her sobs. GD came closer before he hugged Yoona tightly.

“No need to thank me. Now stop crying. I don’t know how many times I have told you this but you look ugly when crying.” GD joked to enlighten the depressing moment.

“Oppa..” Yoona even cried louder before she tightened the hug.

 

 

But, the scene in Japan was repeating itself. Being the famous idols didn’t allow them to run from paparazis and reporters. While they were hugging, there was a person who was happily cheering about how much will he get for the most shocking news of the year. And this time, it wouldn’t be just another scandal of GD, but a real one.

A massive change will occur just in few hours