CHAPTER 5

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“So, what are are you going to do now? I bet you have a great idea of how we can escape from here?” GD said sarcastically.

“Mm..let me try call my members.” Jessica searched his dress expecting there will be any pockets containing her phone but cant found it. *never see a dress with pockets..lol*

GD who looked at this sight felt wanted to jump off the building. He never expect the so called Ice Princess can be this dumb. He didn’t want to be with Jessica for long because it will invite his more-than-enough scandals.

Without waiting for Jessica who still struggling searching for her unexisted phone, he took out his own phone.

“What?!!! No charge? Why am I so unlucky today?” GD sighed and turned his body. He sat back at the same spot he sat earlier with head on his knees.

Jessica felt so guilty. Because of her they cant get out of there. In the same time, she felt worried as she didn’t tell her members where she was. Plus, she had a plane to catch tomorrow. She will be left alone in Japan. Luckily there will be no schedule for them in Korea. She went to sit beside GD.

“Sunbae..im sorry..i didn’t know this thing would happen. Sorry..” Jessica apologized sincerely. GD can sense her sad tone. Now he felt like a total jerk. He felt so bad for Jessica. He sighed. But, his ego wouldn’t let him apologized that instant since he’s Jessica’s sunbae.

“Just shut up. Now there’s nothing we could do. We have to wait until tomorrow morning. By the way, where are your other members?” GD tried to lessen Jessica’s guilty by changing the topic.

“We actually staying in this hotel. I came here to watch Tokyo night view without my members knowing. Tomorrow, we will fly to Korea in the early morning. Im scared that I will be left alone here.” Jessica started to become teary.

“Yahh !! I just ask where your members are but you tell me your whole schedule? Seriously…and DON’T CRY ! Im sure we will be out from here tomorrow. Plus, Im here. Don’t worry.” GD try to coax Jessica. Jessica was startled by GD’s last words.

 

 

GD continued to stare at the sky but then he felt something heavy on his shoulder. Jessica fell asleep as she was so tired from the packed schedule she had that day. Her hair already in mess and her dress looked dirty.

“Yahh..” GD pushed Jessica’s temple lightly but Jessica didn’t budge. GD smiled lightly when seeing Jessica’s face. The moonlight really made its impact. Jessica looked double pretty at that night. Again, GD felt so guilty for treating Jessica like that. He knew she was tired but he still be the devil in this situation.

GD then gave his precious Armani Exchange suit to Jessica by wrapping her shivering body with the suit. As he doing that, Jessica moved her legs towards her body which made her dress became super shorter. GD blushed as he saw Jessica’s perfect legs and quickly diverted his eyes. ‘ Fuhh ! What a sight..no wonder she’s an SNSD’ GD then continue to stare at the sky.

’This is the least I can do..good night Hoobae..

 

Jessica rubbed her eyes as the sunlight pierced into her eyes. She was surprised to look at her side where GD slept. GD looked pale and sweaty. He quivered a bit.

“Sunbae..” Jessica poked GD’s arm but he still didn’t show any sign to wake up.

“Sunbae..it’s morning already. We have to go.” Jessica raised her voice a bit. She succeed in wakening GD.

“Sunbae ..you look so pale. Are you okay? Why you didn’t wear your jacket? It was so cool last night. You can catch a fever.” Jessica showed her worry.

GD didn’t answer her. ‘Seriously this girl..is she that dumb?’ He pointed his finger towards Jessica’s body.

“Owh..sorry Sunbae..i didn’t know when I took you jacket. Here, I give you back”

 

“Just wear it. I don’t want people judge me as not gentleman to let a girl shivering at night”

“Owh, are you sure Sunbae?”

GD glared at her

“Okay..kamsahamnida”

 

*squeak*

“I don’t see the benefit for us to clean this rooftop everyday. As if anyone wants to come here.”

“Yeah,..plus it’s damn big. It’s tiring to just sweep the floor alone”

“I seriously think they should make a swimming pool or garden here beside a site for helicopters landing”

The cleaners’ conversation was heard by GD and Jessica. They were so excited as they knew they were saved.

GD and Jessica ran towards the door without the cleaners knowing as they didn’t want to be spotted together. It will cause a gossip.

As Jessica ran towards the door, the jacket she wore was hooked on the door knob.

*sraakkkk*

Jessica and GD looked at each other.

WTF !!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS…’