CHAPTER 15

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD and Jessica arrived in a fancy western styled restaurant for dinner since GD really craved for steak and God knows how hungry he was. They went to the VIP area which was more secluded. It will be a news when someone knew G-Dragon of Big Bang and SNSD’ s Jessica went out together. Both of them ordered beaf steak which of course GD chose without again asking Jessica.

“Yah, give me your plate” GD said a few minutes after their orders arrived.

“Waeyo, Sunbae? Are you that hungry?”

GD sighed. He took Jessica plate and exchanged his plate with hers.  Jessica looked at GD’s plate which became hers now. The steak was already cut into pieces. She looked to GD who resumed his eating like nothing happened.

Sometimes this Sunbae is really sweet. If only he always like this…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they ate, GD didn’t send Jessica straight to her dorm. He took other route.

“Umm..Sunbae. Where are we going?”

“Somewhere.”

Aishh~always with the somewhere word

“Don’t worry, I’ve asked your members. You don’t have schedule tomorrow. So it’s okay for us to go back home late.” GD sensed that Jessica was worried about something. GD wanted to spend more time with Jessica since lately he was so busy so by taking Jessica out, he can hope for another random song danced by Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They reached the same beach they went before. GD loves to go there because it was not well-known. Not many people went there. So he had freedom to do something with Jessica. *something?*. Since it’s night, they decided to take a stroll along the beach. Lucky for them, there’s no one at the beach at that time beside them.

“Wahhh ! It’s beautiful right?” Jessica who kept smiling that night felt so happy that she can walk barefoot on the soft sand. She’s holding her shoes in her right hand. GD and Jessica walked side by side while feeling the unpolluted breeze that swept their bare skin.

“Honestly I didn’t see anything right now especially the sea. It’s night for God sake.”

“Sunbae, can you please sometimes just agree with what I say?”

‘Wow, now she can talk back to me’ GD smirked as he can see Jessica’s rebelling face.

“It’s the truth. And I don’t tell lies.”

Argghh  !! Chincha !! This guy. If only you are not my Sunbae… I know what to do to him.’

And now it’s the time for Jessica to smirk as she had a plan to tease GD. She bent her body and started to splash the sea water to GD.

‘YAHH !!! DO YOU WANNA DIE??!!!” GD was furious when his precious cloth was wet. He looked at Jessica who’s laughing like crazy.

So, you wanna play. Now come on

When Jessica felt like GD wanted to splash her too, she ran away. But GD was so fast that he caught Jessica’s left hand. He started to splash the water to Jessica’s face until she was completely wet.

“Sunbae ! Okay, im sorry..please stop” Jessica hardly said when GD still happily splashed her with water. But GD stopped when Jessica looked like she was crying. She kneeled in the water while covered her face with her palm. Her shoulders shrugged as if she was crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah..yah..gwenchana? Yah ! Im sorry. Stop crying..” GD was flustered with Jessica’s situation.

Hehe..he is trapped.’ Jessica stood up quickly and pushed GD to the water. He was soaked in the water.

“Hahahaha..sunbae. You should see your face just now. It’s hilarious. Hahaha..” Jessica cant help from laughing. She was amused by the panick GD.

“YAHH !! You !” Without hesitate, GD pulled Jessica towards him. And there Jessica laying on top of GD. Their foreheads bumped with each other.

“OUCH !!” Both of them said in the same time. They rubbed their foreheads to lessen the pain. Just after that, GD’s gaze locked with Jessica’s. Both of them looked at each other ignoring the waves that gently hit their bodies. They still looked at each other in the weird position for God knows how long before Jessica sneezed. GD who had the will to be in that position longer, was brought to the real world by the sound of Jessica’s sneeze.

“Yah ! How dare you sneeze in front of my face? Get off of me.” GD who actually blushed because of their close distance pretended to angry at Jessica.

“So sorry Sunbae. It’s getting chilly.” Jessica said while rubbing her arms.

“Let’s go back. It’s already late. You wait here. I’ll go take my jacket in the car.” GD’s car was actually quite far from their spot at that time. And the night was getting creepy because it was really dark and dead silent.

“No ! I mean..urmm..let’s..let’s just go together. It’s quite scary to be alone here.” Jessica said while holding GD’s hand.

“Well then, get on.” GD said as he squat down in front of Jessica.

“Nehh? Never mind Sunbae. I can walk by myself.” Jessica said eventhough she was shivered from the cold breeze of the night.

“I suggest that you accept my offer before I leave you alone here.” GD said sternly.

Always with those threats.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a bit awkward for GD since he never had that much skinship with Jessica. Plus, he got to hold Jessica’s bare legs to support her which already made GD like tomato color.

“Yah, next time wear something longer. Don’t always wear skirts.” GD said while piggybacked Jessica who rested her head on GD’s shoulder.

“But it’s cute. Don’t you love cute things?”

“No it’s not closer to cute . It’s terrible” GD said sarcastically.

It’s terrible for me to deal with the cute you’

“But Donghae oppa loves to see me wear skirt”

“That’s because he’s a ert”

“No he’s not!”

“Whatever”

*silence*

“Yah, why do you like Donghae?” GD asked out of curiosity.

“I don’t know. Maybe he’s caring and always there for me when I have problems.”

GD just kept silent. He didn’t know how to react. He knew that it was wrong of him to drag someone’s girlfriend in the middle of night and bullying her but that was the only way he can get close to Jessica.

“But, he’s changed now. He always avoids my calls and doesn’t reply my messages. And he always acts cold towards me.”

“Maybe he’s busy” GD defended Donghae because he also like that when he was in relationship with Kiko. His busyness was one of the reasons why Kiko left him.

“I hate when guys use busyness as excuse in relationship” Jessica mumbled to herself but clear enough to be heard by GD. GD felt sympathy for Jessica as she was abandoned by her boyfriend. And he also felt that Donghae was a fool for ignoring Jessica the girl that was admired by thousands guys.

Then GD felt Jessica hugged his neck tighter than before and her body also closer to him. Again GD blushed at her action. The cold breeze was getting stronger so Jessica hugged GD tighther as she can feel GD’s body heat useful for her.

“I think Taeyang oppa’s words are true.” Jessica said in sudden. Knowing that GD was not a good respondent, she continued her sentence.

“He said, you are a sweet and gentleman guy”

That very last sentence really made GD happy. He really wanted to jump in joy because Jessica’s honest comment. But as the cool GD himself, he didn’t want to show any emotion in front of Jessica. And for Jesssica, she really meant her words. She knew GD is a sweet guy but he just didn’t want to show it. For instance, that night he offered Jessica a piggyback which was very rare of him to act nice towards Jessica. When they reached the car, GD lent his precious jacket to Jessica. Lately, GD paid less attention to his precious properties especially when it came to Jessica. He never let anyone borrowed his things as he didn’t like to share but for Jessica, he didn’t care if the limited edition clothes that he bought with high prices overseas were worn by Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, I have to go to my apartment first before I can send you home. I need to change my cloth. You too have to change yours.” GD said. He cant wear wet clothes for long period of time since he’s afraid he will catch a cold which will affect their debut stage later.

“Is it okay? I mean for me to be there? What willl your members say?”

“I don’t live with my members. They have their own houses.”

“Really, why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because we are adults.So living in the same dorm doesn’t suit us.”

Big Bang is a weird group. Eventhough they live in separate houses, their relationship is still strong. I hope SNSD will be like them forever.’

“Wahh ! This house is beautiful.” Jessica was awed by GD’s house. It was huge and the interior design was so exclusive. There were big pictures of GD alone, Big Bang and his family on the wall. Most of the furnitures were in white, red and black color. The walls were covered by big mirrors which gave its side effect in widened the house space. Basically, the house was simple yet elegant.

“You better take a shower first or you’ll catch a cold.” GD threw a pair of clothes to Jessica which accidentally covered her head and she looked like a headless ghost. GD chuckled at that sight. When Jessica pulled the clothed from her face, it can be clearly seen that Jessica was pissed off. Her eyes were like burning.

He always makes fun of me. Arggh !!’ But Jessica can do nothing. She stormed towards the bathroom with an angry face and shut the door fiercely that GD believed the door can be broken anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jessica finished having a shower, she was so shocked to see the clothes that GD gave to her. It’s only a baggy t-shirt without any pants.

Is he crazy? Or is he that ert to give me shirt only?

“Sunbae ! Sunbae !” Jessica shouted from the bathroom. She craned her neck from the slight opening of the door to talk with GD.

“Yeah, why? Do you need something ?”

“Yes. I think there’s something wrong with the clothes you gave me. It’s only a shirt. No pants?”

“I have pants but I don’t think it will fit in you. Im a rapper so all my clothes are big. Now, hurry up. I also want to use the bathroom.”

“But..”

“No need to worry. That shirt is big enough to cover your body. It’s like you wearing a dress. Isnt it a trend now? Wearing baggy shirt?”

“It is. But with a short underneath. Not only a shirt.”

“As I said no need to worry. Besides, I will send you directly to your home after this. No one will see you.” GD said before he disappeared to the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I regret my stupid decision. Why did I gave her that shirt? Now she looks damn y. Jiyong-ah !!! Hold on !’

When Jessica came out from the bathroom wearing GD’s shirt. she looks so y. Her long legs stood out under the white shirt. GD just stared blankly at Jessica without a blink.

“Mm..sunbae? Gwenchanayo?” Jessica waved her hand in front of GD’s frozen face.

“Ne..nehh??” GD was brought back to the world.

“Im done. You can take your shower now so that I can leave early.” Jessica said.

“Owh? Ne..nehh..” GD stuttered before he sped up to the bathroom.

Argghh!!! Why I was stuttered in front of her ? Stupid Jiyong !’ GD blamed himself for showing his fool side in front of Jessica.

After 20 minutes of shower, GD stepped out from the bathroom only to find the sleeping Jessica on the couch.

It’s 1 am already. She must be so tired.’

“Yah..wake up. We need to go. Your members are waiting for you.” GD poked Jessica’s cheek but she didn’t move an inch.

Aigoo..ottoke? She’s dead sleep. Maybe she should just sleep here. Im tired too. I’ll send her tomorrow.’

Jessica looked not comfortable sleeping on the couch since it’s cold. She hugged herself and shivered a bit. GD doubted his idea to lift Jessica up and moved her to his bed because he’s afraid Jessica would think he’s a ert for touching her.

But eventually, he still lifted her up to his bed. And of course, being the shy GD, he blushed along his way to the bed and the walk seemed so long.

She’s so light. Does she eat? Sometimes, those agencies should be sued for treating their idols like this. Restraining them from eating. Seriously, this is so wrong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s face turned calm when her body touched the comfy bed. GD lowered his body while gazing at Jessica intensely. With all his courage, he touched Jessica’s face . He caressed her cheeks while smiling.

Donghae is really a fool. How can he ignore this beautiful girl? Im really falling for her.

Then, GD touched Jessica’s hair while admiring her pretty face. Then everything went so fast when Jessica grabbed GD’s hand and pulled him towards her. GD fell on the bed beside Jessica. Jessica hugged GD comfortably.

Arghh!! Ottoke? Why does she act like this?’ GD tried his hard to move Jessica’s arm that wrapped his waist but the more he did, the stronger Jessica’s arm wrapped him.

Ottoke?’

So, they spent their night together on the bed sleeping soundly eventhough GD’s heartbeats were higher than normal. But because of tiredness, he eventually drifted off to sleep.