CHAPTER 34

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

GD tried everything that he can think to make Jessica met him but all his tries were useless since sometimes Jessica was busy, and some days, GD was the one who was busy. He asked for Yoona’s help to lure Jessica out to meet him but still it didn’t work. To make it worse, Jessica didn’t even reply or answer his calls and messages. Up till one point, GD felt like to give up on Jessica and just wait for the right moment to approach her. Not like he didn’t give much efforts. He really thought that Jessica already hated him to death eventhough Jessica didn’t say that she mad at him or whatever but GD can feel that Jessica was angry at him for some reasons and that was why he needed to apologize. And also, he felt like Jessica didnt have mutual feeling for him. Their 2 months trial period was nearing it’s end. So, eventhough he had the greatest plans in the world, he wouldn’t make it since Jessica didn’t give any respond.

 

 

It was another rest day for SNSD. As usual, Jessica didn’t go anywhere since she just wanted to rest at home. Just then, she heard a knock on her bedroom’s door. Yoona’s head emerged on the slit opening of the door.

“Unnie, are you free now?”

“Nehh. Why? Come in first.” Jessica patted a vacant space beside her on her bed and motioned Yoona to sit there.

“Unnie, let me say my words straight to the point. Why you didn’t answer GD oppa’s calls and also didn’t reply his messages? What happened?” Yoona asked in her concern voice. She had been disturbed by GD who had been asking her everyday about Jessica. And she thought, it’s the time for her to play her role as the ‘couple’s friend.

 

 

Jessica’s happy look turned gloomy in an instant once Yoona brought up the question. It’s true she had been avoiding GD since the night he left her. And since that day, she knew that she had a feeling for GD but of course being the low-confidence person, she felt like distancing herself from GD was the best option while waiting for the 2 months to end. She didn’t want to get involved too much with GD since she knew she will get heartbroken in the end.

Hearing no answer came out from Jessica’s mouth, Yoona sighed. She put her hand on Jessica’s hand while looking at Jessica tenderly.

“Unnie. I know why you behave like this. It’s because of me and GD oppa’s relationship right?” Yoona said before she sighed for the second time when again Jessica didn’t give any response.

 

 

“I believe that GD oppa told you that me and him are just friends right? So unnie, you shouldn’t worry about me and him because he only loves you. I can guarantee you for that.” Yoona continued her talks.

“I know that you are just friend with him. I believe you and him. But I didn’t reply his messages or calls not because of this. It’s about something else. So no need to worry.” Jessica lied and faked her smile. And she didn’t know whether to believe that GD loved her or not since GD never proved it to her.

“Unnie..the truth please. I know you are lying.”

“ I am not. Well let’s just say that me and him are not meant to be together. We do this for fun. No string attached. And don’t worry im okay with that since we are only a 2 months couple.” Right after Jessica said those words, she bit her lips for her carelessness. She hoped that Yoona didn’t understand about her last words on her sentence.

 

 

“I know unnie. Well actually I know long way before. GD oppa told me about your 2 months agreement. But believe me, he didn’t do that without thinking thoroughly. He did that with hope that you will accept his feeling.”

Jessica was shocked that Yoona knew about the agreement. But as always, she will constantly say in her head,

Of course Yoona knew since he told Yoona almost everything about himself.’ This matter made Jessica’s determination to be away from GD’s life became greater. Jessica always assumed that GD will share everything to Yoona but not her.

Of course, since im only his 2 months girlfriend. Maybe my decision is right. Leave him before anything bad happens.’

 

 

“Yoona-ah. Let’s drop this subject can we? I don’t have the guts to think about this thing. You yourself knew that it’s only 2 months contract. I can say that it’s crazy.”

“But unnie..” Yoona tried to protest.

“Like I said just now, we do this for fun. So I will take these 2 months of time as my memory with him, if we have any. And I think it will end by the end of this week. And don’t worry. I don’t like him or whatever like that. So chill.” Jessica again faked a laugh eventhough Yoona knew she was lying.

“Can I ask you my last question?” Yoona asked Jessica.

“Yeah sure. You already did in fact.”

“Wouldn’t you regret your decision?”