final (?) lol~

Destined Love [HIATUS]

It will be exaggerating if GD said he was as nervous as he was when he had his debut stage but it will also be a lie if he said he wasnt feeling nervous at all. Never did across his head that he will meet a bunch of people whom he already knew but not as G-Dragon, the famous leader of Big Bang but as a boyfriend of Jessica. The day finally came when GD had to meet Jessica’s family as in SM Town family. All this time in Jisica relationship, GD was the one who had the upper hand in deciding something. Jessica always had to give in and they always ended up dating in YG building. Since GD’s relationship with Lee Soo Man wasn’t that good, he never went inside SM building. The most far he went was in their parking lot. Well, he never liked the old man since the beginning.

 

The deadly phone came from Jessica one day. GD still remembered how messed his head when he had thousands thoughts after the phone call.

“Oppa, are you busy tomorrow?” Jessica asked.

“Not really. Why?”

“Actually, our company will hold an early Christmas party. Can you come?”

“What? Why all of a sudden?” GD honestly shocked with the unexpected invitation. To be honest, he didn’t get along that well with SM people. Yes, Big Bang and Super Junior, for instance, always met on stage but it was just a sunbae-hoobae relationship. Not more than that.

“We actually have this event annually. So it’s not that sudden. Can you come?” Jessica hoped that GD will say yes.

“But you know im not that good with your side.”


“Why? Arent you friend with Super Junior oppas?”

“How do I explain it to you? Aish..im just afraid it will be too awkward. And Super Junior hyung-deul are just my sunbaes not friends.”

“Nehh? Jeongmalyo? I thought you were friends.” Jessica was shocked with what she just heard. Being GD’s girlfriend for so long now, she knew GD wasn’t that good in socializing among idols but she never thought he wasn’t close with Super Junior members since Suju members were well-known for their wide connection and they were really friendly with everyone.

“We met occasionally in events and shows but that’s it.”

“So how? They want you to come. I mean my SM Town family. They want to get to know you better.”

“What? Are you serious?” GD was shocked with what he just heard. YG Family was known for their laid back and cool attitude and he was comfortable with it but in SM Town, everyone was cheerful and they loved to know more about each other. That was why GD was scared. He wouldn’t know what to do if they asked him so many questions at once especially the playful Super Junior members. It will be too rude if he didn’t answer their questions.

“Nehh. So please come. Shindong oppa already told everyone in SM Town that they must come to greet you.”

GD felt a big rock was put in his head. He can feel the big burden. If his sunbae already did an effort to that extent to welcome him, who was he to reject.

“Guess I have no choice.”

“Thanks oppa!”

 

 

 

So here GD was, praying hard in his driver seat that everything will go well. Jessica told him that she will go to the SM headquarter with her members so GD should go there alone. He was dressed at his best in his most expensive casual clothes to impress Jessica’s side. He even drove his best car that he rarely touch just to give them a good impression of him. GD felt the time was ticking slowly. The event will start at 8.30 pm but he arrived there 30 minutes earlier because he was afraid he will be late.

 

“Oppa!” A knock startled him from his long train of thoughts. When he looked to his car window, he saw his gorgeous girlfriend who was smiling happily to him. It’s been 3 days that they didn’t meet actually. GD quickly opened the passenger door and motioned Jessica to come in. Jessica was dressed in red that night. It was a simple strapless dress but enough to show people around her that she deserved to be called G-Dragon’s woman.

“You look beautiful.” GD complimented Jessica. As time passed, he became a more matured boyfriend. If it was in their early relationship, he will refuse to flutter Jessica but now the words of praises were easily slipped from his mouth.

“Thanks oppa. You look…ermm..different.”

It’s actually true. In order to give a good impression to SM Town, GD dressed so formally. He still wore casual clothes but there was not a single accessory on his body like he always wore. He looked overly ‘clean’ that night. Only a watch graced his wrist. Even his hair was dyed to black and luckily he wore long sleeves or else, all his tattoos will be exposed. But for Jessica, she liked it.

“Where is my bad boy gone?” Jessica asked jokingly.

“Left at home. I am so nervous now you know. What if they don’t like me? You know im famous for my bad image.” GD voiced out his worry.

“No need to be nervous oppa. They wouldn’t judge you based on those scandals. They will like you for sure.” Jessica assured GD while patting his hand gently.

“Damn it ! im not this kind of person you know. Getting all nervous just because people want to meet me. This is so not me.” GD sighed.

“Of course. It is so not you to lose confidence. Now cheer up. The party will start soon. My members already inside. So are you ready?” Jessica asked.

“Well, not like I can run away now. Let’s crush the party!!”

 

 

 

 

GD and Jessica were walking into SM building hand-in-hand. It was the first time GD went into SM building. Of course when he wanted to compare, YG had the best building among companies but SM building was on another level. It gave a different vibe. The lobby was already decorated with Christmas decorations here and there giving the vibe of the celebration. Most furniture and walls were decorated in bright colors like pink and white while in YG, they loved dark-theme color especially black and green. There was a big wall at the lobby which was decorated with giant size pictures of every artist in SM. GD can even spot his girlfriend among those so many people wearing a cute pink mini dress.

SM surely has so many people

“So many right?”

“Huh?”

“Our number. Well, the least we have in a group is five which is the most number of members in a group you have in YG.” Jessica said chuckling knowing what GD was thinking.

They continued their walk past the lobby and went into an empty lift. Judging from the emptiness, they might be the last ones to arrive. Once GD entered the lift, he was once again amazed with the interior design of the lift. Back in YG, their lifts were made of pure glass but in SM, their lifts were decorated with the big posters of SM artists. The one they were in coincidentally was pasted with SNSD’s posters.

“This is cool.” GD praised showing his amazement.

“We have few lifts in this building. Every lift has a big poster of SM groups. This one is ours. Cute right?” Jessica explained happily showing the fully pink color of the lift.

“Everything is pink.” GD said.

“Only ours is pink. The other groups’ lifts have their own respective colors. Owh we are here!”

If only he can reverse his decision, he will. But what can GD do when they already arrived at the rooftop? YG building is taller than SM’s but SM had bigger area. The rooftop was simply amazing. They even had a swimming pool there. GD cant move from his spot. He felt like his feet having cramp all of sudden.

“Oppa. Arent you coming?” Luckily Jessica called her or else he would be carried back by the lift to the basement parking lot.

 

 

The rooftop was like a garden. It was quite big because they can even hold a party there. There were so many balloons on the floor and on the swimming pool water, decoration lights hanging on the railings and the poles, and there were even amazing ice sculptures around the corners. YG people always known for their talent in partying but SM if we must say, they really knew how to make the party lively. There were few santa clauses there walking freely and after a careful examination, GD recognized them as Suju members, only a few of them. There was a small stage at the end of the rooftop where a live band was performing, and that one was also consisted of SM singers. On the other side, there was a long table occupied with loads of foods that GD doubted himself whether he able to touch it or not due to his nervousness. And of course, there were people, singers and workers of SM roaming around with their glasses and plates of foods wishing each other a Merry Christmas.

 

“So oppa. Who do you want to meet first?” Jessica asked. They were still near the lift because GD insisted they should take an air first, in other word, time for GD to relax.

“You ask me? You are the one who dragged me here.”

“I didn’t drag you. I asked and you agreed.” Jessica fired back.

“Whatever. Where’s that old hag by the way?” GD rolled his eyes with Jessica’s answer.

“Old hag who?”

“Who else? Your sajangnim.”

“Oppa ! Be respectful. What if he heard you? He wouldn’t be here that early.” Jessica lightly slapped GD’s arm to warn him. She knew well that GD really didn’t like her sajangnim since he forced the relationship of GYoon but Jessica didn’t even approve it a bit.

“That’s good. He will ruin the party for sure.”

“Please oppa. Stop it for tonight. Let’s just enjoy the party. Come, i see Shindong oppa there.”

 

Jessica pulled GD with her. As they walked to the crowd area, people started to recognize the famous couple. SM workers and even a number of idols there only knew about GYoon, they didn’t expect to see Jisica couple there. It’s not that long the break up news of GYoon yet GD showed up there with another SNSD member. This gave them another false thought about GD. GD and Jessica finally reached Shindong who was dressed exactly like a Santa Claus. With a quite big body and a fake beard, he will surely be mistaken as one. Shindong was happily sharing his jokes with few handsome young guys who were all cracking up laughing their stomach out.

 

“Shindong oppa.” Jessica called him. It attracted his attention and the few guys with him.

“Owh Jessica. You are late. You missed my choir performance. We were singing in the pool in this Santa Claus outfits.” Shindong said happily.

“Really? It’s so freezing now. Are you serious?” Jessica said in disbelief.

“If you girls can wear dress in this freezing night why couldn’t we sing in the water?” Shindong then laughed while punching lightly to the guy next to him who had difficulty in balancing himself after the punch.

“Okay, that means you are fooling me.” Jessica rolled her eyes. She always been fooled by Suju members because they were pranksters in nature. Just then, Shindong spotted GD who was slightly hiding behind Jessica.

“Omo ! Who do we have here? The famous One Of A Kind guy.” Shindong said excitedly. He actually didn’t have any difficulty in talking with Big Bang members in fact he always talked to them when he had the chance.

“Owh nehh, sunbaenim. How are you?” GD greeted Shindong nervously.

“Yah, how many times should I tell you? Just call me hyung. Or if you want, you can call me oppa.” Shindong laughed to his own joke. GD just politely smiled. There was a problem in Big Bang members. If their seniors tried to be casual with them, they felt burdened. They will still use formal language and still respect them as what hoobaes should do. Maybe that was why they always felt awkward and nervous around their sunbaes. In Suju, Big Bang members felt awkward around the hyungs line since they were older and their personalities were much cheerful than them. Only few members of Suju that they can freely act around.

 

“Nehh, hyungnim.”

“As expected from the successful idol. Very respectful. You fools should learn from him.” Shindong said to the guys beside him.

“Owh oppa. These are EXO members. Our rookie group. He’s Suho, EXO-K’s leader, Kris Exo-M’s leader, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun.” Jessica introduced.

“Owh nehh.” GD said though he didn’t know a single thing Jessica was explaining.

“Anneyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim. We are EXO! It’s an honor to meet you here.” Suho initiated the greeting. They even did their formal greeting way.

“We have two sub-groups K and M. K is..”

“Okay. Okay. Enough with that. It’s not like we are in music show” Shindong cut Chanyeol’s explanation who had a sulky face.

 

“Well, Jiyong-shi. You are really something.” Shindong said.

“Nehh?”

“You grabbed 2 members of SNSD. That’s amazing.” Shindong laughed again.

“Ahh nehh.” GD felt awkward all of a sudden.

“Aigoo. Don’t take it to your heart. I was just joking. You look better with Jessica. Opps! Don’t tell Yoona. She doesn’t like when I compliment Jessica more than her.” Shindong playfully hit GD’s shoulder who nearly fell backward if only he had not regained his balance.

“Thank you hyungnim.”

 

 

“Jessica noona. You and GD sunbaenim are a couple?” Luhan who was silent from the start spoke.

“Well, sort of.” Jessica said shyly.

“We are a real couple. There’s no sort of or things like that.” GD corrected Jessica before he held Jessica’s hand that made her blushed.

“Wow ! We didn’t know that. But anyway, congratulations noona! GD sunbaenim is a cool man.” Sehun said. They were actually amazed to know the fact. Actually, they were Big Bang’s fans but never did they imagine that GD will date someone from a rival company.

“Thanks guys. Oh, I want to go meet the F(x) ladies. See you later.” Jessica said.

“What? I just wanted to bring our new brother to the desert table.” Shindong said sadly.

“This guy doesn’t eat much. You will be disappointed if you bring him there I tell you.” Jessica chuckled.

“Really? Man, you just missed the greatest pleasure in the world.” Shindong said exaggeratingly.

“I will call you later hyungnim. Maybe we can have a chat in an Italian restaurant or anywhere you like?” GD said. He was actually felt guilty for leaving early but he really didn’t have the need to eat now.

“Really? As expected from G-Dragon. I’ll make sure to call you.”

 

 

 

 

Jessica pulled GD away from Shindong. She knew well if Shindong got excited from the mention of people buying him foods, that spelled trouble of the day.

“Is it okay to leave Shindong hyungnim like that?” GD asked.

“Believe me oppa. You just escaped from a long night of speeches about foods.” Jessica said.

“And who were those pretty boys? They look young.” GD asked referring to the EXO members.

“I knew it. You wouldn’t know about them. Well, they just debuted. A rookie group. Never mind, they will be popular one day for sure. Then you will know them.”

“Really? Well, don’t be so sure. Our YG boy group will debut soon too. I think they will seize the throne.” GD said not backing down. Jessica just chuckled in reply. She knew well there would not be a single advantage for her to fight with GD that night.

As they passed through people and chatting together, people gave them a curious look. But they didn’t dare to directly ask Jessica about GD.

“People are staring at me. This is so awkward. You should tell them earlier that im your boyfriend.” GD hissed silently to Jessica.

“Gwenchanayo oppa. Let them be curious. Isnt it fun that way?”

“No. Not a single bit. I feel like im in a different world right now.”

“Well, it’s the same exact feeling I had when you introduced me to your YG Family.” Jessica scored a point there. But GD didn’t have the gut to quarrel with Jessica at their territory.

 

 

 

“Come, I’ll introduce you to my sister’s group.” Jessica brought GD to a group of women who were chatting happily beside the desert table. They all looked pretty in their dresses.

“Krystal !”Jessica called.

“Owh unnie. You are here. Owh and GD oppa is here too?” Krystal was so happy to see GD. In fact she was happier to meet him than her own sister.

“You look prettier each day dongsaeng.” GD said with his charming smile to the blushing Krystal. Though Krystal knew GD was Jessica’s boyfriend but she cant help from being all excited and shy whenever GD complimented her. Well, which woman in their right state of mind would not feel the same when GD threw his seducing smile to them?

“Anniyo oppa. You look handsome too. And I like your black hair.” Krystal gave back the compliment.

“Ehem ! Are you two done exchanging compliments?” Jessica distracted the chat with her fake cough. She knew Krystal and GD sometimes went out together especially if Krystal achieved something and GD wanted to give her present but she still felt jealous whenever they acted so close like that.

“Unnie is jealous because GD oppa likes me more.” Krystal said while linking her arm with GD’s who just chuckled lightly.

“Excuse me little girl. I don’t have the time to be jealous with an 19 years old girl like you. Now move aside.” Jessica said before she took GD’s arm into hers replacing Krystal’s.

 

 

 

“Owh I forgot. Oppa, let me introduce you to Fx.” Jessica said while pointing to the 3 girls in front of her.

“Unnie, it should be me who introduce them. They are my members. So oppa, this is Victoria unnie. She’s our leader. Here is our vocal goddess Luna unnie and here the girl who cant stop smiling is Sulli.” Krystal was so proud to introduce her members.

“Hello everyone. Nice to meet you.” GD greeted politely.

“Hello sunbaenim. It’s nice to meet you too.” The girls said in unison.

“By the way, where is Amber?” Jessica said after she counted the number of members present.

“She went back to America. She will celebrate Christmas there.” Luna answered. Jessica just nodded in understand.

“Oppa, I remember you said you liked Sulli when we first debuted. So how is she? Pretty right?” Krystal said intentionally to bring the jealousy in Jessica.

“Nehh? Yeah. She’s pretty. Actually all of you are pretty.” GD said while flashing his best smile that never failed to make women felt week in their knees.

“Sorry girls but we have somewhere to go. Bye.” Jessica quickly pulled GD away from the giggling girls. She felt hot of a sudden. GD was literally flirting with the Fx members in front of her eyes.

 

 

 

“Oppa ! What was that just now?”

“What?” GD acted innocent.

“You were flirting with my sister and her members. Arent you taking it too far?”

“Duhh. I was not flirting with anyone. It’s just manner to compliment beautiful girls. Well, after I look closer, everyone in SM is beautiful. Even those noonas there are quite hot. Are they employees here?” GD said testing Jessica’s patience. But it’s true. He did feel what he said. Everyone there was beautiful and handsome. As expected from SM.

“Those ahjummas already married and have kids if you want to know. So your charm wont work on them.”

“Owh. Am I sensing a bet here? Im always up for it.” GD said smugly.

“Go if you want to.” Jessica said while crossing her arms across her chest.

 

 

 

But Jessica immediately regretted her decision. She should know better GD was a man who cant be challenged. Her jaw dropped when she saw GD was walking confidently towards the ahjummas who realized GD’s presence. Well, they were watching him since the first step he took into the rooftop. From afar, Jessica can see the ahjummas were blushing madly when GD smiled to them. GD even shook their hands and even kissed the last lady’s hand who looked like she can fly right there and then. Jessica just rolled her eyes seeing those ahjummas in their 30’s getting all giddy when GD flirt with them.

Tch. He’s not even that handsome. Why do they act like he’s some superstar?

Well, basically GD was a superstar. It may not be exaggerating if we labeled him as no 1 idol in Korea but of course the only person who will kill to deny that fact at that moment was none other than his own girlfriend, Jessica.

After about 5 long suffocating minutes, GD finally back to Jessica with a wide grin on his face. There was a small paper in his hand.

“Their phone numbers.” GD proudly said which annoyed Jessica more. She grabbed the paper and tore it into 2 before she threw it to her back.

“Well done. Now let’s go.” Jessica said calmly. They passed through few people and they exchanged greetings.

 

 

 

“I thought you were nervous.” Jessica said while smiling and greeting other people.

“I was. But now not anymore. These beautiful ladies pumped up my confidence.” GD said before giving a bow to someone.

“Whatever. Oh I see my members there.”

 

 

“Jessica ! Wait!” Truth to be told, it’s been a long time since GD met the other SNSD members and he felt quite nervous around them. But Jessica was so quick to drag him in front of them.

“Anneyeonghasaeyo oppa. Long time no see you.” Taeyeon initiated the conversation. There were only Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny there. They were all look amazingly beautiful that night.

“Owh nehh. Anneyeonghasaeyo.” GD replied shyly.

“Omo ! Are you blushing oppa?” Sunny teased GD before the other girls laughed to him.

“Anniyo. It’s just cold here.” GD quickly searched for an excuse.

“Really? Mm..anyway, when did you change your hair color?” Taeyeon asked referring to GD’s new hairstyle.

“This morning.”

“For this party or what?” Sunny asked in disbelief.

“You can say so.” GD said while smiling.

“Well, I was doubting whether it was you from afar because you look extra nice tonight. A good boy concept?” Taeyeon joked.

“Well, sort of. Got to impress your sajangnim.” GD answered.

“Lee Soo Man sajangnim? He’s not coming tonight. He has an urgent meeting in Japan.” Seohyun who was silent from the beginning spoke.

“What?!” GD really wanted to curse there but he had to restrain it since SNSD members were just in front of him. He actually agreed to go to the party because he thought it was time to go meet Lee Soo Man directly and told him about Jessica and him. But his efforts went straight to the drain just because the absence of the old man.

“I was going to introduce GD oppa to him. Guess we have no luck tonight.” Jessica sighed.

“Well, you can still show off your bad boy to the others. Those manager unnies there kept asking us about GD oppa. But of course we wont tell them. You should be the one to announce your relationship.” Sunny said.

“im not sure if I have the courage to announce it but I think they have rough idea on why GD oppa is here.” Jessica answered. She didn’t feel the need to make the whole world to know about Jisica. They may guess all they want but the confirmation may come later.

“By the way, only you 3 came?” GD asked while searching for the other SNSD members.

“Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany are with Heechul oppa. I don’t know what they are doing. Maybe planning another prank for tonight. Yoona is missing since morning. I don’t know where. Maybe to her parents house. Yuri said she went to Taeyang oppa’s house. She said she wants to spend time with Taeyang oppa before his Asia tour.” Taeyeon explained.

“What? Taeyang is with Yuri now? That bastard. I thought he’s in YG building practicing for his concert.” GD shook his head. If only he didn’t attend the party, maybe he and Jessica already had their own romantic night in his apartment or somewhere around Seoul.

“Waeyo? Are you jealous?”

“Not really. So only you girls left here?”

“Yup. Well, our maknae supposed to have a date tonight but her nampyeon suddenly has a last minute schedule. So here we are, the last batch of single ladies in SNSD wasting time with ugly fake Santa Clauses.” Sunny sighed. Well, GD didn’t know what to say and can only chuckled lightly. To be honest, there were tons of guys who were more than ready to date the SNSD girls but of course their company restricted them. Only the brave ones dared to broke the rule.

“If you girls want, I have few friends who willing to be your dates. How’s that sound?” GD offered.

“Jongmalyo? But please, not idols. We basically know every idol in the industry.” Taeyeon said.

“How about models? I have lots of model friends. Just text me what type of guy do you like later.”

“Call !!” Sunny and Taeyeon shouted in joy while Seohyun just shook her head witnessing her unnies acting so happy for blind dates.

“Okay girls. Control your voice. People will hear you if you shout like that.” Jessica came to the rescue to stop the over-excited friends of hers.

 

 

 

Jessica and GD excused themselves from the trio of SNSD. After knowing Lee Soo Man wouldn’t come, they didn’t know what they will do there. The main point they came together was to meet Lee Soo Man together and showed other people that they were indeed serious about each other. But guess, the luck wasn’t on their side that night.

“So? Do we have to stay here?” GD asked after they were quite far from other people.

“I don’t know. Sajangnim isn’t here. But we still can enjoy the party.” Jessica answered.

“Don’t get me wrong but I feel like im an outcast here. Everyone is practically looking at me now. I feel..uncomfortable?” GD said carefully.

“Just ignore them oppa. Okay, we will leave earlier but I really need to introduce you to Suju oppa-deul. They are really dying to meet you. Are you okay with that?”

“Well, they are my sunbaenim. I don’t have the right to say no, am i?”  GD sighed.

 

 

 

The meeting with the Super Junior members were not that pleasing. They moment they saw GD they kept teasing him about everything but GD only afford to smile. To make it worse, Jessica went to the toilet leaving him alone with them.

“Yah, you look like a nice kid tonight. I was expecting to see the Michi Go guy. Maybe I can borrow those colorful afro wigs.” Eunhyuk joked which got a huge response from s who were laughing loudly.

“Yah ! You will look like a retard anchovy in that. Don’t ruin your already messed face.” Siwon said.

That was one of the teasings. GD sometimes cant tolerate when people saying bad things about his ‘craziness’ in his MVs in front of him. If only those speaking weren’t his sunbaes and Jessica’s oppas, he will surely spread out his dragon wings by now.

“Not to mention, 2 SNSD members are taken down by him. Yah, aren’t you too greedy Jiyong-ah?” Heechul said who wore a y Santa Claus outfit completed with bunny ears on his head.

“Anniyo sunbaenim.” GD denied politely.

“Aigoo. Uri dragon is shy. Well, that’s normal. Siwon hyung for the moment has 3 girls you know. You should learn from him.” Kyuhyun said before he sipped his drink.

“Yah! Lower down your voice.” Siwon hissed at Kyuhyun.

“Maja. You are still young and rich. Enjoy your life while you can. Drink?” Eunhyuk said before offering a glass of alcohol to GD.

“Thanks but I will drive later.” GD politely rejected.

“By the way, I heard a rumor. Since you are here, I think I should ask you directly. People say your dad owns an automobile company? Is that true?” Eunhyuk continued.

“Nehh? Well..” GD was speechless. He did his best to hide the fact that he indeed came from a rich family but perhaps no secret remained hidden. He really didn’t know how to answer. In fact, the family matter wasn’t something comfortable for him to speak about.

“Daebak ! Are you for real? So it is true.” Eunhyuk exclaimed loudly which earned the interest of the other Suju members.

“Chinja?! So you are richer than Siwon hyung?” Kyuhyun interrupted.

“Ermm..” GD still searching for a right answer. He really felt uncomfortable at that moment. If he can only run away or maybe disappear like a bubble, he will be more than glad.

“Yah ! I thought you are only rich from your composing thingy. This is seriously news of the year.” Heechul said in impress.

“Not just that. I heard one more big thing. Did you own a clothing company or something like that? Well, I knew this from the 2pm guys. They said each of you in Big Bang has your own business outside. Don’t tell me it’s true because if you guys are, we will kill ourselves tonight.” Eunhyuk said stressing the last words.

GD however wasn’t too pleased with what he just heard. How come Big Bang’s secrets were known by other people? And he wondered how on earth 2PM can know their secret business? Was it Seungri who told them? Call it luck when Jessica arrived right at the moment when he felt his mouth was completely zipped.

 

 

 

 

“What were you guys talking about? Seem interesting.” Jessica said asking the guys.

“Of course it’s interesting. Yah, how dare you hide about it from us, your oppas?” Heechul said faking a sulking face.

“Huh? Hiding what?” Jessica asked cluelessly.

“Owh God ! Did you see her there hyung? She totally improved her acting.” Kyuhyun said.

“Geez oppas. Speak Korean. I don’t understand at all.” Jessica said annoyed.

“Nothing. We were talking about nothing. Just random things.” GD quickly said trying to stop the conversation.

“Owh okay.” Jessica let it slid because she knew her Suju oppas always talked nonsense.

 

 

 

The rest of the night was not what GD expecting from an early Christmas party that involved famous idols of South Korea and employees of the biggest entertainment company of the country. There was so much craziness going on at the same time as it reached midnight. Suju members who were the pranksters of the night were throwing people into the pool. Fx members were one of their victims and once they went out from the pool, they were chasing those Suju members and even throwing the melting sculpted ice at them. It was like a war that night and GD really didn’t know what to do.  Everyone was practically having their lifetime moment by throwing each other cakes, foods or anything they can reach. Even Jessica was one of them chasing Heechul with something in her hand that looked like a roasted chicken?

“What the hell am I doing here?”

GD sighed for the thousands time that night. Sure, YG also had their own famous pranksters, Seungri, Dara and Bom but there in SM, their level of pranking people was much greater. GD didn’t know how will he survive that night.

Not long after he put his life in God’s hands, he felt his feet were no longer touching the floor. He felt like his whole body was in the air and there was loud cheers booming from his surrounding. He can even see stars shining from afar in front of him.

Wait. This is not happe..’

It happened. GD was already soaked wet in the cold swimming pool. His hearing seemed lost right after he touched the water. He only heard faint voices murmuring something that he couldn’t hear clearly and saw many people gathering around the swimming pool while laughing their heart contents out. GD felt someone spelled a curse on his body that all his joints seemed immobile.

“Oppa !”

That one word coming from someone whom he needed the most at that moment, Jessica. Before he knew it, he felt a splash beside him meaning that someone jumped into the pool.

“Oppa gwenchanayo?” Jessica who wore a very worried face was already beside him ready to take him out.

“Come oppa. It’s cold in here.” Jessica pulled GD out from the pool whose mind was already lost. He was wet and cold but his heart burning like crazy. Never did he feel so embarrassed in his life before this. But he was not the only one who felt the same burning feeling in him. Apparently, Jessica who was also wet beside him was raging in anger.

“It’s not funny oppas ! How can you just throw someone into the pool like that?!” Jessica was literally screaming her lungs out right in front of the face of the Suju members who threw GD into the pool.

“Relax Jessica. We did it to the others too. They didn’t complain.” Shindong said while laughing still thinking Jessica was just acting angry.

“But GD oppa is a guest. You invited him here so respect him as a guest.” Jessica yelled again. Now there was not even a single sound can be heard on the rooftop except for Jessica’s voice. Everyone’s attention was on her solely.

“Well, we were just having fun. You know to make us closer.” Heechul interrupted.

“This is not the way. We are leaving.” Jessica gave up. She knew well that her Suju oppas never took something seriously especially in parties like that. She grabbed GD’s hand and pulled him towards the elevator.

“Mianaeyo hyungnim. Tonight was fun. I’ll call you later.” GD quickly said those words while bowing apologetically towards his sunbaes.

“Never mind. Let’s meet later. And don’t bring that girlfriend of yours!” Shindong shouted the last sentence since GD and Jessica was already at the front of the elevator door. That sentence received a gasp from the crowds. At last, their question was answered about GD’s identity. No wonder Jessica even jumped into the pool and saved GD. Lots of reactions popped up since it was new for them but they knew better their opinions would never be heard.

 

 

 

 

Jessica pushed the door of GD’s apartment harshly. She was still angry with what her oppas did to GD. She never expected that Suju members will treat GD like that when they were the ones who invited him there but treated him like others. GD who was following her behind still searching for suitable words to say to Jessica.  True, he felt quite angry at first because lots of reasons like the expensive clothes he wore already ruined because of the cold swimming pool water, the hair that he spent 3 hours in the salon was changed from cool city man style into coconut-shell like style and also most importantly, the limited edition wrist watch that he bought in Italy already soaked in water and he was not sure if it’s already broken or not. But then again, who was he to complain?

GD and Jessica didn’t even speak to each other since they stepped out from SM building. GD can sense Jessica’s anger still not subsided. He felt guilty though that because of him, Jessica and her oppas were arguing. Jessica went to the living room and stood still in the middle of the area.

 

“Im sorry oppa. I shouldn’t bring you there.” Jessica broke the silence.

GD can hear Jessica sighed heavily. Now, he felt thousands times gultier.

“It was fun though.” GD tried his hard to sound happier.

“No, it was not. My oppas were treating you badly. Im sorry for their behaviors.” Jessica turned to face GD and his prediction was true, her face was written guilty all over it.

“Anniya. They are fun guys. I love them.”

“But they threw you into the..”

“Gwenchana. It was a party after all.”

“But..you looked angry when you were in the pool.”

“I was not angry. It’s just that everything happened so fast that I couldn’t think straight. So I was dazed for a moment there. Now please stop being angry to your Suju oppas. They were just trying to live up the party and most importantly, I like them.” GD explained.

“They were just too much. And it was in front of other people too. I really cant..”

“As I said. Im okay with that. So I don’t want you to have bad feelings with them because of me. They are your oppas after all.” GD said before he slowly pulled Jessica and gave her a hug.

“Mianaeyo oppa. Jeongmal mianaeyo.” Jessica said with a sad tone.

“Pabo. I said it’s okay. And you shouldn’t jump into the pool. It was freezing there.” GD said before he lightly knocked Jessica’s head, a gesture he never did for so long already. He released the hug and examined Jessica’s face intently.

“Well, you were in there standing motionlessly. I thought you were drowning or something.” Jessica gave a cute pout.

“I know how to swim. I can even swim across the Han River if you want me to. Now look, you are all wet. What if you catch a cold?” GD said faking his anger.

“Well, I never have to worry about that because you will always take care of me right?” Jessica said cutely already forgetting her anger.

“Tch. What makes you so confident to believe that? I am a busy man you know. I aint have time to babysit a 10 years old girl.” GD joked along before he turned around and leaving Jessica there.

“Im 24 years old oppa! You forgot my age?!”

But that yell never got a reply because GD was already entering his bedroom.

 

 

 

After they took a short shower, they were ready to go to bed. It was starting to snow outside lowering the temperature of the night. Luckily, GD’s blanket was so thick that they can hatch eggs inside it. GD was looking through his laptop while Jessica was admiring GD from his side.

“What are you looking at?” Jessica finally asked after half an hour observing GD who was so focused into his laptop that he didn’t even glance at Jessica once.

“Im looking through my new composed songs. I already looked through it but those stupid guys rearranged them when I told them not to. Now I have to search again the orginal ones. There are so many files here that I forgot where I put them.” GD explained with eyes still not moving from the screen. This made Jessica sighed loudly.

“Oppa, do you love music so much?” Jessica asked.

“Of course. Why ask something so obvious?”

“Do you like working?” Jessica asked another question.

“Yes. Why?”

“Anniyo. Im just wondering why you always working day and night.” Jessica continued.

“I am not. I still spend some times with you.” GD said with his fingers moved fast on the keyboard.

“Only sometimes. Even now, you still look at your laptop when im right beside you.”

 

 

Now that made GD quickly turned his head to his side.

“What’s wrong?” GD asked.

“Nothing. Just worry that you might prioritize your works over me.” Jessica said honestly.

“Yah, how come I can prioritize my works over my girlfriend who is so sensitive and immature?” GD joked.

“Oppa! Okay, fine. Im a sensitive and immature girlfriend of a workaholic composer. Good night.” With that Jessica turned her body away from GD and closed her eyes in anger.

“Yah, I was just kidding. What’s with this overemotional thingy?” GD pulled Jessica to face him but Jessica was so determined to not open her eyes whatever it took. That made GD reached a dead-end. A sulking Jessica was the last thing he wanted to deal with before he went to sleep.

“Hey, you want to listen to a bedtime story?” GD said but didn’t get any replies from Jessica who still pretending she was sleeping.

“Such a bad acting. Well, I take that as a yes, okay? Well, the story began not too long ago. There was this man who was so full of himself and thought he can get what he wanted. He had the look and money I must say. As much as he played hard, he worked hard too. That was his motto in life. However, he had this one weird hobby, playing women’s hearts. What a fool huh? Are you listening?” GD paused his story for a moment when he saw no movement from Jessica. But then Jessica snored loudly and quickly that whoever listened to it, they knew right on the spot, she was faking it. GD smiled.

“You are listening. So let’s continue. One fateful night, he met this one gorgeous woman that made his heart went dugeun dugeun like crazy. And that’s when his wall to love ruined. It was love at first sight. To make it short, he completely loved her. He did everything for her but at the end of the day, he was cheated. Karma, isn’t it? So the man felt sad and even thought of suicide. But then, call it fate or destiny whatever you like, when he was at his lowest, he met this one annoying girl whom he knew but never spoke with her before. That girl really gave him troubles and annoyed him to death.”

 

 

 

When it reached to that part, Jessica fully opened her ears. Somehow, she knew where this going to.

“So much events happening between them. That man trying hard to avoid the girl but she was just there until one point the man himself doubted why he felt so annoyed at one harmless girl. Slowly, slower than waiting for your turn to buy tickets in cinema, the man fell in love with the girl. He didn’t know why he liked that girl though. That girl was someone he never imagined to be his girlfriend. Noisy, clumsy and quite a pabo. But yeah, that girl totally changed his life and most importantly, how he views his life. This story doesn’t end here. He became a couple with the girl finally. They went through a lot of obstacles in between but they succeed to overcome them.” GD stopped his story.

After hearing no more words coming out from GD after waiting for minutes, Jessica finally opened her eyes and spoke.

“What happened next? You shouldn’t stop there.”

“Well, that man was a jerk to be honest. He always tortured his girlfriend whenever he can. But deep inside his heart, he loved his girlfriend more than anything. More than his works, more than his money and more than himself. He even planned their futures.” GD said before gave a sweet kiss to Jessica’s lips.

“R..really?” Jessica’s eyes were already watery.

“Really. But..”

“But what?” Jessica said panickly.

“She didn’t believe him.” GD said.

“She believes him!” Jessica said before she gave a hug to GD tightly. GD smiled widely seeing how cute Jessica’s action was.

“She should. Because for that man, his heart was fully hers.”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

a/n: OKAY I LIED !! LOL~THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I WAS SO INTO IT THAT I MADE A LONGER CHAPTER. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE END. LOL~HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL U THIS? ANYWAY, I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SUPER LATE UPDATE. I WAS SO BUSY AND MY BRAIN CLOGGED.

owh, i have to insert Kris here. actually, i felt weird as i was writing this chapter. as you all may know, im not a fan of any SM groups. But i feel like it will be not fair if i only talk about YG, right? also, i really have zero idea how SM interior building looks like. i only know the outer appearance. btw, nowadays, i have a group in SM that i fell in love to, EXO !!!!

 i am a B.A.P fan so i never gave a chance to EXO when they released MAMA. but when i saw WOLF, BAM !! I fell in love with Kris !!! that damn hot handsome guy. actually i only like him. but because he's in exo, i love exo too. strangely, i dont really like exo k. the members that i like are Kris (no1) and Luhan (no2) but i love their koreans songs more of course.

anyways, they are exo and all of them are damn handsome and Kris is the leader and he caught my heart and he's the most handsome soyeah ! he ruined my bias list. He came fourth after GD, JUN.K and BYG. well, B.A.P still up there though.

okay, enough ranting. owh before i end, does anyone here likes kriszy as me? kris-suzy? well, i like yongzy too (yongguk-suzy). hehe~so tell me if you are making stories about them cuz i'll be the first to subscribe.

here is the picture of my newly found bias who is hot as burning pot ! i present you......K.R.I.S !!!!!!!!!!

 

 

*melt like ice cream*

c u soon :)