CHAPTER 3

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“What are you doing here?” Both of them asked each other in the same time.

“I ..” they spoke together again.

“Hahahaha…well nice to meet you G-Dragon sunbae. But I think it’s better if we can do our greetings in standing position because I can feel im dying right now.” Jessica said as she’s losing her breath.

GD didn’t say anything. He stood and went to sit at the corner with his back resting against the brick wall left Jessica on the floor. He then just stared on the sky. Jessica was in damn shocked with GD’S manner.

‘WTH !! I know you are my sunbae but I don’t deserve a treatment like this you punk ! What the hell are you staring on the sky like a lunatic there? Can’t you help a gorgeous girl right here?....well, if I am brave enough. But I think it’s better if I shut my mouth before the whole Korea hunt me down just because I curse their Big Bang leader!’

Jessica sighed. She stood up on her own and went to GD. She was so scared at the thought of GD whom she knew a charismatic and genius musician was nearly jumped off the building.

Didn’t he love his life? if I have the talents and money like him I will enjoy my life to the fullest.’ Jessica thought while smiling like a fool. *sorry for Jessica’s fans..just a story btw*.

“Yahh !! Why are you standing right in front my face and smiling like a fool?” GD raised his voice when he looked up to Jessica who standing in front of him blocking his view of the sky.

“Nehh?? Owh sorry. I was just thinking why did you want to jump off this building? Did you want to commit suicide?” It sounded like a directly fool question but Jessica cant hide her curiosity.

“Suicide?? Are you crazy??” GD raised his voice again for the second time that night. He stood in front of Jessica. So close that made Jessica blushed.

“Why will I want to commit suicide eventhough I just flew here from Korea in the midst of my crazy schedule and foolly excited preparing a surprise event for my damn girlfriend but then found out she is cheating on me for a stupid guy just to commit suicide? Hell, no ! ” GD burst out in anger. He usually a very kind guy who respect other people. But that night he didn’t know why he acted like a jerk and in front of a SNSD member whom he barely knew.

No need to say what happened to Jessica. She stood there like statue staring at GD with her jaws dropped *well..need to explain too right? Hee~~* She cant believe the guy whom she believed a gentle guy can yell at her in front of her face. Plus, IT’S THEIR FIRST MEETING FOR GOD SAKE !!

 

 

 

“uhum..im so sorry sunbae. I didn’t know that you went through all that. And sorry for speculating you.” Jessica decided to just maintain her calmness. Maybe GD was in trouble so she should understand that.

“By the way sunbae, I didn’t know you have a girlfriend. Or is it ‘had’?” ‘Oh My God Jess ! You are so dead. Prepare for you funeral. My mouth, aisshhh !!!

GD was so shocked with Jessica question but then he realized that it was his mistake. He was the one that revealed all that. But he cant help from thinking that Jessica was a straightforward person eventhough as Seungri always said (eventhough he didn’t want to know) she’s the ice princess of SNSD.

“Don’t you read the news? Or are you that primitive enough that you don’t know the internet?”

“Bwoh??”