CHAPTER 23

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

It was morning already. GD felt so hyped about what will happen that day but yet afraid. He woke up earlier than Jessica and went to nearest clothing shop to buy Jessica’s clothes. He decided to buy Jessica’s clothes himself as he wanted Jessica to wear something that went to his liking.

“Yah ! Wake up you sleepyhead ! “

“ 5 more minutes.” Jessica mumbled before she pulled up the blanket over her head.

“YAH ! WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT !” GD yelled. He was excited that day that he cant even waste a single second in the room. He wanted to take a walk with Jessica on the beach.

“Yeah, I wake up. No need to shout.” Jessica replied while ruffling her hair. Honestly,her words that claimed she’s a beggar was true. She really looked like one that time. Her hair was in weird style and her shirt was crumpled here and there. But the main highlight was her sleepy face with some drool stain on side.

“Yah, you look like a monster now. Go take your bath. We have something else to do after this.”

GD cant believe his eyes. How can a goddess changed to something ‘weird’ in just one night.

‘Maybe she’s too tired’

“But, I don’t have my clothes. Let’s just go back to Seoul sunbae.” Jessica pleaded as she didn’t want to be there any longer. It burdened her to just thinking that fans might know about this or even horrible, her sajangnim.

“I bought you clothes. Now hurry up. We cant waste a good day.”

“Urrghh~wicked” Jessica mumbled to herself but was heard by GD.

“Yah ! I heard you.” GD shouted but Jessica quickly dashed off to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Stupid Jiyong. Why did you buy that?

GD was speechless to see Jessica in her y beachdress.

“Yah ! Who told you to wear that?”

“Nehh? You are the one who bought it for me.”

“Wear something else. Let me see your dresses.”

GD took the shopping bag which contained the beachdresses he bought for Jessica earlier. But to his surprise, they were all revealing.

When did I take these? Am I the one who really bought these stuffs? Gosh !’

This sunbae is freak. He is the one who bought it and then doesn’t want me to wear it.’

 

“For now, just wear it” GD said after having a war in himself. Thruthfully he was scared that people especially guys will check out on Jessica. And he cant let that happen but since it was his fault and mistake, he just let it go.

 

They went to the beach after having a simple breakfast. GD felt like the day will be perfect since there were barely people in the resort and at the beach. Only a few foreign tourists were there. So, his plan gonna work smoothly.

 

“Wahh~daebak ! The beach is so beautiful” Jessica was so happy at the beautiful view. The sea looked sparkling under the sun ray. Jessica ran towards the beach while GD following behind her. The wind was quite strong that day. GD finally able to catch up with Jessica.

 

“Yah ! Once again you run, I’ll cut your legs off and give them to the sharks.” GD threatened Jessica while still panting hard.

“Shark? Where?” Jessica said while craning her neck to the sea.

“Clueless girl.” GD just chuckled when he saw Jessica’s cuteness.

“Sunbae, let’s walk until there.” Jessica pointed to the end of the beach.

“Okay.” Eventhough it looked far but GD cant reject the offer. He wanted to take the chance to be with Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was hopping excitedly while humming some random song. She never stopped smiling. They walk together but GD didn’t say anything. He just loved to see Jessica acted like that.

“Yah clueless girl. I used to think that you are heartless and cold to people. But this proves that you are just a child that like to jump around.” GD said while grinning.

“Owh yeah? I also thought the same for you, sunbae. I thought you are a gentleman guy but apparently you are not. You are just a selfish guy who doesn’t even want to give up your bed for a girl.” Jessica replied sarcastically.

“Why do you think that you woke up on the bed this morning?”

“Nehh?”

Owh yeah. I woke up on the bed this morning.’

“Were you the one who move me Sunbae?” Jessica was so curious about that. Whenever she’s with GD, she will forget things easily but, she really confident that GD was the one who moved her from the couch but as usual, GD expertly converted the subject.

 

 

 

“Yah, how are you these days?”

“Im okay. Why are you asking Sunbae?”

“Just curious about you and that wimp SUJU guy.”

“Donghae oppa is not a wimp Sunbae. Im okay with him. It took time for me to forget and forgive him but I don’t know why it took me faster to forget him. Maybe I was too busy to think about that thing.”

“That’s good of you. No need to think about the past. Look for the future.”

An advice with a hidden intention behind it. GD really hoped that Jessica can completely forget Donghae and move on to…him.

“Wow, that’s so weird of you Sunbae. You rarely say nice things.” Jessica chuckled.

“Yah!” GD flicked Jessica’s forehead lightly which made Jessica frowning.

“But thank you Sunbae. I think one of the reasons I can forget about him quickly is you. You always make my life hectic that I cant think about my problems.”

GD was blushing at those words.

“You know Sunbae, Donghae’s oppa new girlfriend is Wonder Girls’ Sunye.”

“I know. She told me when she called me last time.”

“You knew about it? Are you close with Sunye-shi?”

“Of course. She’s a bestfriend of mine since we did WonderBang together. We always keep in contact with Wonder Girls.”

“Owh. One of the reasons why I gave up my relationship with Donghae oppa is her. When Donghae oppa told me that Sunye-shi is his new girlfriend, I was speechless. I believe she can take care of Donghae oppa better than me. She has a pure heart and beautiful too. So yeah, Donghae oppa will be happier with her.”

“Pabo. You are kind and beautiful too. Don’t think such thing.”

“Nehh? Sunbae are you okay?” Jessica was shocked again by GD’s words.

“What do you mean?”

“You treat me nice today. Are you feeling well?”

“Shut up. I just say what I think is right. Do you want me to treat you badly?”

“Nehh? Of course no.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was already noon when they finished strolling around the beach. GD brought Jessica to sit under a tree where he spread out a mat. They were having a great lunch in picnic style which GD bought earlier when he bought Jessica’s clothes.

“This is so delicious. Have some sunbae” Jessica extended her chopstick with kimbap to GD. GD was blushing with Jessica’s sudden act but eventually he took it with his mouth.

“Wah~now I don’t feel regret following you here. Today is just so beautiful. I love to be around beach. How I hope that my future house will be near a beach.”

“Is it? I think so too.”

“But, I hope that I bring my bikini here so I can swim in the sea. Such a waste. Never mind I’ll go here next time.” Jessica said while smiling.

“ANDWAE !! You cant just wear a bikini and swim in front of people.” GD shouted which made Jessica startled.

“Why? Isnt it normal for girls to wear bikini when swimming?”

“No you cant. It’s embarassing. Now drop the subject and don’t you ever think of wearing bikini without my consent !”

‘Here comes his weirdness again’ Jessica sighed.

“Yah, let’s go back to the resort. I have something BIG to do tonight. I have to prepare for it.” GD said before he started to wrap up their picnic session.

“What is it Sunbae?”

“Secret”