CHAPTER 14

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

There were 4 days to go for Soshibang debut. Everyone was so busy for the final preparation especially GD who acted as the composer and the leader of Soshibang. He always in stress like he always did whenever Big Bang had a comeback. But, with the presence of Jessica who always cheered for him, he became happy and reenergized. GD knew he had a growing feeling for Jessica but he always reminded himself that Jessica is taken. And today will be the photoshoot session for the group’s album cover and promotional posters. The Soshibang members were busy preparing themselves in their own respective changing room.

 

 “Okay guys, we will start our photoshoot session. Now please gather here” The photographer for that day signalled that they should begin the photoshoot. SNSD wearing their usual y yet cutesy outfits and so did Big Bang with their dark hip-hop style outfits.

But something bothered GD when he looked at Jessica. She’s wearing a pink short dress with revealing top. All SNSD members wore the same kind of outfits but with different colors and designs.

GD really cant stand seeing those male staffs drooling over SNSD especially Jessica.

“Hi Sunbae.” Jessica greeted him with a smile. And when she bowed, her cleavage was clearly seen by GD who immediately blushed. *am I a ert writing like this?*

“Yahh! What’s with your outfit? It’s outdated.” GD said while looking at other direction. Looking at the y Jessica too long will hurt his eyes.

“Is it? But my coordi unnie gave me this. And it’s for the photoshoot.”

“You wait here. And don’t go anywhere.” GD disappeared to his changing room to take his sweater. He wrapped the sweater around Jessica’s body.

“What is this for Sunbae?” The clueless Jessica didn’t know why GD gave her his jacket.

“I don’t like your lame outfit. A fashionista like me feel the responsibility to avoid this kind of fashion to appear on our album cover.” GD said before he left. He went to meet the photoghrapher discussing something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Brilliant idea! Why didn’t I think about this before?” The photoghrapher was so happy with GD’s idea of swapping the style of both groups. So meaning that Big Bang will wear cute outfits and SNSD will hear hip-hop outfits. GD smiled when he knew he can save Jessica from wearing the revealing dress and been watched by other erts.

 

“Hell no ! I don’t want to wear girly outfits. I have the reputation to be preserved here.” TOP really hated the suggestion since he was well known as the great rapper. When GD told s about the idea, they were so against it.

“It’s not girly. It’s cutesy. By the way, didn’t we do this before? Lollipop? Baskin Robbins? Those CFs? “ GD tried to convince s about the idea eventhough he himself hates to wear those kind of outfits.

“That’s CFs ! Not for album cover which our fans will look at every morning when they wake up.”

“Hyung. Please~” GD pleaded like a child who begs his mummy for a lollipop.

“Why do you want to do this? Plus, I love SNSD’s outfits today. Why should they wear baggy hip-hop clothes? Ridiculous.”

GD cant stand it anymore. Even s cant take their eyes off SNSD who were chatting happily not far from them waiting for the photoshoot to begin.

“Now, I as your leader command all of you to agree with me. No objections so now drag you heavy foot right now to the changing room !”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So the photoshoot began smoothly. GD was smiling seeing Jessica wore hip-hop clothes but Big Bang members were really moody. That was their chance to take photos with the y SNSD but their blockhead leader crushed their hopes.

“Hi Oppa. How are you now?” Yoona who came to meet GD after the photoshoot ended wanted to know GD’s well-being after the break up news.

“Owh hi Yoona..Im okay. Why are you asking?” GD smiled seeing Yoona concerned about him.

“Owh nothing. Just asking. Oppa, I actually wrote a song but I don’t know if it is good enough. Can you give your comment for the song?” Yoona thought that GD was realy okay since he’s smiling and tried to change the topic.

“You did? Wow ! Impressive. Of course I can but don’t expect too much since im also a learner.”

Both of them sat on the nearest bench. Yoona gave him her ipad where she saved the song. GD listened to the song intently. It’s a catchy yet cute song. *don’t know how to describe..hee*

“This is very good. You can be the sole composer of SNSD.” GD praised Yoona who smiling after hearing GD’s words.

“Really? But I think something still missing.”

“Yeah. Actually if you add some rap lines before the chorus then it will be daebak.”

“Rap? I don’t know how to write rap lines.”

“I can help you. Just come to YG then we can work together.”

“Really?”

“Yes. By the way, welcome to the composing world” GD smiled brightly at Yoona who showed interest in something he also loves.

They chatted happily as GD can see the similarities between them. Just when their conversation getting interesting, someone interrupted them.

“GD Oppa !!! We want to take photos with you.” Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came to GD with cameras in their hands. They jumped happily when GD nodded. Yoona took the picture for her unnies.

“Thanks oppa. You are so cute in this photo. By the way, we are so happy lately.” Hyoyeon without hesitate told GD her feeling.

“Owh yeah? Why is that?” GD who knew about them fangirling him didn’t give much thought about their craziness toward him.

“Because you are now single.” Taeyeon giggled happily.

“Unnie ! Behave yourself.” Yoona was shocked with her unnies words. Sometimes she felt like her unnies were still kids.

“Yeah. Im also happy that im single again.” GD smiled because it’s the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung ! We got to go first. We are so tired.” Daesung and Seungri said. Big Bang members didn’t live together. They had a dorm but usually they stayed at their own personal houses. They only went to sleep at their dorm when they had to.

“Me too. I want to have a dinner with Jooyeon. Her group will have a comeback 2 days before us so I want to celebrate with her.” TOP said before left.

“So I think I should go too.” Taeyang smiled before he went to meet Yuri.

GD sighed. Ever since they became popular, he rarely spared his time with s. They were just too busy with their own lives. He missed their trainee life.

“Sunbae” GD turned to his back just to see Jessica who already changed to her usual outfit. But there was something special that day. She wore the jacket that GD gave her.

“Your sweater. Thanx for lending it to me earlier.” Jessica gave GD his sweater.

She looks pretty in that jacket.’

“What do you think Sunbae? Is this jacket suits me?” Jessica asked before she twirled around while her long hair also moved with her motion.

“Yes. Beautiful. I mean the jacket.” GD said which made Jessica pouted.

Always with those rude words.’

“Let’s go”

“Huh? Where?”

“Don’t ask. Now hurry up.”

“But my members don’t know about this.”

“I’ve told them. And they already agreed. Now girl, faster !”

Tskk..always bossing me around. Drag me here and there without asking my permission.’ Jessica was annoyed with GD.

“Yes? Did you say something?” GD stopped walking and faced the stiffened Jessica.

“Nehh? No, I was not.” Jessica said before she hurriedly left GD there.

What now? Does he have sixth sense? Can he hear my thoughts?