CHAPTER 25

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

‘Arrgghh ~!! Ottoke? What should I do so that she wouldn’t be in front of me for 10 minutes or so ?

GD was run out of idea on how to make the night successful. After they had their dinner, GD and Jessica filled their time in their room with Jessica on the couch watching TV while GD on the balcony pretending to write music.

Just do like Yoona said. I must do it tonight or else I will regRet it forever since after this vacation, we’ll both be very busy.’

 

 

“Yah ! Why don’t you take a shower now?” GD said out of nowhere to Jessica who was watching the tv.

“Shower? I already did before we had our dinner.”

“Did you? Who said you can take your shower without my permission? Go have a shower again.”

“Sunbae, you are in your ridiculous mode again. I don’t want. I want to watch Gag Concert now.”

“Yah ! If I say go, then you go. Or else I drag you to the bathroom right now,”

Urghh~seriously. I bet 10000 dolars for any woman who wants this weird guy. But better just follow his order or else he will do something that out of this world to me.’

After giving a death glare to GD, Jessica went to the bathroom. Actually she didn’t want to retake her shower so she just sat in there waiting for 10-15 minutes or so before went out.

Once the bathroom door closed, GD hurriedly prepared the things needed for the confession like guitar that he borrowed from the resort's performing band and a box of chocolate. *don’t ask me where he got those.* He didn’t want the confession to be overloaded with romantic. He just simply wanted to deliver his feeling in a simple but easy way. He didn’t have any flower or wine to make the night as the typical romantic night because he didn’t want Jessica to be too shocked with his sudden confession.

 

 

 

What if she rejects my confession? I swear that if she rejects it I’ll change my name to G-Frog.

15 minutes had passed since Jessica went into the bathroom. Once she stepped out, she heard someone strumming a guitar. It was a delicate melody which suited her preference. She searched for the sound’s source and when she found it, she also saw GD sitting on the couch with his guitar.

Wow, I didn’t know he can play guitar for that kind of song.

When Jessica sat beside GD, GD started to sing his composed song for Jessica. The lyrics brought a great meaning for both of them since GD created the lyrics based on their memories together. Jessica was immersed in GD’s voice. She cant believe a great rapper like GD can have such a sweet voice.

“Wah Sunbae. Your new song is daebak. Are you gonna make this as your main track?” Jessica asked hurriedly right after GD ended the song. The song itself contained lyrics that showed GD’s confession and he was so sure that Jessica can get what his meant.

“What main track? New song?”

“Yeah. Isnt this your new composed song?”

“Yeah it is. Did you listen to the lyrics? Did..did you now what it means?”

GD was hoped that Jessica can catch the lyrics and gave her respond. Jessica was thinking for a moment then she showed her shocked face.

“OMO Sunbae~! Is this your confession song for Yoona?.” Jessica said with her usual wide eyes whenever she discovered something shocking. GD felt like the cloud of rain was just above his head. He felt strucked by lightning when Jessica said her words.

"No it's not." GD was so disappointed that Jessica didnt catch his intention from the song.

"Owh, so is it for you new album?"

"YAH ! This song is not for my album !"

"Relax, im just guessing. No need to yell at my ears. If you dont want to tell me then dont."

GD already lost the mood to confess since Jessica was so clueless.

 

 

 

“Wahh~my favorite show is airing now. I better watch it.” Jessica looked at her watch and was flustered that her favorite show 2 Days 1 Night was airing. She quickly took the remote controller and switched on the tv totally ignoring GD who sat blankly beside her.

Did she.....reject me? No she didn’t. She’s just too clueless to know the lyrics’ meaning, right? I should try my second weapon. Dont give up Jiyong-ah

He went to take the chocolate he prepared for Jessica.

This time, she will definitely realize my confession.’

“Yahh, I bought this chocolate this evening. It’s for you.”

“Nehh? Did you really buy it for me? Why?”

“Just take it.”

Jessica took the chocolate box and opened it. She was so surprised when she saw the content. Her eyes looked a bit watery.

‘Yes ! She is touched. Congratz Jiyong ! She will be definitely yours tonight.’ GD grinned at his thought.

“Sunbae, this chocolate looks delicious. Thanks for buying it for me.” Jessica was so happy to receive chocolate from GD. She didn’t even care about the letters written on the chocolate pieces. She thought it was just decoration. She happily took a bite of the chocolate and her eyes widened.

“Omo. This is so delicious. You want some?”

At that moment, GD felt like the sky was falling down on top of him. He felt like wanted to bry himself right at the moment.

SERIOUSLY?! Is she dumb or what? Argghh..i cant just tell her that the I meant the letters on the chocolate. Ottoke?

“No, thanks. I don’t eat chocolate.”

“Owh yeah. You said about that to me. You know Sunbae, you just missed the greatest pleasure in world. Chocolate is like heaven for me.” Jessica said while smiling.

“Just eat it you glutton. Don’t ever care for anything else, you dumb girl.” GD was furious because what he did were meaningless. Jessica seemed too absorbed in her own world.

“Tssk. Im not forcing you. I can eat all these by myself.” Jessica said before she continued to watch the show on the tv again.

What a stupid girl. Did I choose the right girl for me? She seems..urm..a bit..dumb. Just your luck Jiyong.’

 

 

 

 

By the mean time, Jessica was still happily watching the show. She didn’t realize that GD already out of mood becausee of her clueless behavior.

“YAH ! Are you kidding me? Or you just want to embarrass me?”  GD shouted out of nowhere. Jessica was startled with him that the chocolate she was holding was nearly fall.

“S..sunbae. Why are you acting like this? Okay I will not offer you chocolate anymore.”

“Seriously, you already pissing me off. Didn’t you get what I was trying to say with the song and this damn chocolate?”

“Nehh? Mm..I don’t know what do you mean.”

GD didn’t answer Jessica’s question. He thought that he will be crazy if he continued talking to the clueless Jessica.

Maybe I should postpone my plan. This couldn’t work with all these stupid song and chocolate. I need to do something that obvious and clear. What a luck, Jiyong.’ GD sighed.

“Wahh ! It must be painful~”

The tv was showing the members of 2 Days 1 Night playing Rock Paper Scissor game. The losers will get a flick from the winner on the forehead which was obviously painful. GD who sat helplessly beside her didn’t even show any interest on the tv. He just stared blankly at the tv.

“Sunbae, lets play some games. It’s so boring right now.”

“I don’t like playing games”

“Tskk. But you did with Yoona in our after party last time.”

“It’s because your Super Junior oppas were there. It will be impolite if I didn’t comply with their request.”

“Lets play Rock Paper Scissor game 5 times. Who loses will get a finger flick on forehead. How does it sound?”

“I don’t want to be sued for killing a clueless girl by my strong finger flick. Even the weakest man can break your head if he flicks your forehead. Clueless girl.”

He’s right. I don’t want to have any bruise on my forehead.’

 “But, it’s so boring right now. I want to play something.“

“Just play games in your phone.”

“It’s boring too"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wahh~there’s a chess set there! I didn’t realize it before.”

There was a chess set on a small table at the corner of the room. Jessica stood up and moved the table to the front of the couch.

“Let’s play chess.” Jessica said while grinning. She was quite good in chess actually.

“I don’t play chess..”

“Quit it. You don’t play anything. Are you a robot? Let’s just give it a try, Sunbae.”

“Im not that good in chess. I just know the basic rules.”

“It’s good enough. As long as you know the rules.”

GD didn’t show any interest to play the game. Jessica was quite annoyed with GD.

“Okay, I think if we make a bet then you’ll want to play right?”

“Now that sounds appealing. Whoever wins get a wish from the loser. Okay?”

Jessica was in doubt since the bet was a wish and apparently playing that kind of game with GD was dangerous. She thought that GD was a ridiculous guy at the first place. So, he will ask for the most ridiculous wish too.

“Okay, but no ridiculous wish. Well, actually I don’t have to worry since Sunbae is just an amateur.” Jessica smirked evilly to GD. GD just shrugged his shoulder at Jessica’s rule. Of course he will ask a ridiculous wish. He’s not G-Dragon if he’s not ridiculous.

“Just dont take back your words.” This time, GD was the one who smirked.

 

 

 

 

Both players showed their competitiveness in the game. Both wanted to win badly as they wanted to grab the prize of wish.  Jessica really wanted to make GD as her slave for a week. She wanted GD to repay all his wicked deeds to her. Jessica was so sure that she will win the game since GD said he didn’t play the game for long time already. As for GD, he wanted to make use this wish prize as his ticket to make Jessica his. The game ended with GD won the match.

“Yes ! I win !”

“What? But you said you didn’t know how to play. How can you win? Did you cheat me?”

Actually GD was excellent in chess. He represented his high school for 3 consecutive years in chess competition. He was proud that his skill didn’t fade.

“I didn’t cheat. You were right in front of me from the beginning till the end of the game. So how can I cheat you?”

“Aishh..Ottoke? Should I just pretend that I didn’t make the deal?” Jessica talked to herself but again GD never failed to hear her words.

“Yah ! Even when you want to cheat me, don’t make it obvious. So, I get a wish from you right?”

“Urggh~yeah. But don’t ask for a ridiculous wish.”

 

 

 

 

Jessica was ready to hear GD’s wish. She guessed that GD will ask her to do something that will make her acted like his slave.

But didn’t he treat me like a slave all this while? So I think im not in loss.’

“My wish is..you have to be my girlfriend.”

“……………………………”

Silence filled the room. Nobody was talking. Both GD and Jessica just stared at each other eyes with different emotions. GD was emotionless while Jessica was in disbelief.

“WHAT??!!! ARE YOU KIDDING  ME?!” After a full minute of silence, Jessica decided to talk her mind.

“Im not kidding. It’s my wish so you have to grant it.”

“But I said no ridiculous wish.”

“Do you consider this wish as ridiculous? And as far as Im concerned, I didn’t agree about your rule of ‘no ridiculous wish’”

“It’s ridiculous because you don’t even like me. How can you want me to be your girlfriend?”

“Who said I don’t like you?”

Jessica was speechless but at the same time blushed at GD's words. GD was so serious when he said his words.

“Are you serious Sunbae? You are not trying to playing on me right?”

“Im not kidding. I am damn serious. So now you are officially mine.”

Jessica again had nothing to say. GD’s eyes showing his determination and there was not a single hint that GD was kidding.

‘Is he confessing to me? What should I do? But i also think he just want to play on me. Wicked Sunbae !

 

 

 

 

GD wanted to say about the song and the chocolate which were his proves that he liked Jessica but he suppressed his intention since he had a better plan. He didn’t want Jessica to know that he liked her from long ago. He wanted Jessica to slowly realize that GD liked her. And when that time came, he wanted Jessica to have the mutual feeling as his.

The next step GD did was really the bravest. He kissed Jessica on the lips. Jessica was so shocked that she cant blink her eyes.

“And that sealed our relationship.”

Am I dreaming? Did he kiss me just now?

“AARGGGHHH~!!!!!” Jessica yelled at the top of her lungs. GD was startled and flustered with Jessica’s reaction.

“Yah ! Why are you screaming? People will hear us.”

“How can I not screaming when you just stole my kiss?”

“Yah ! Im your boyfriend of course I can kiss you anytime I want. Now Im sleepy, please move because I want to sleep here. Go sleep now. We have to return to Seoul in the early morning tomorrow.”

With that GD laid on the couch leaving Jessica dumbfounded standing beside the couch.

“What did I put myself into? My life will be a total chaos after this. This jerk guy really getting on my nerve.” Jessica stomped away to the bed. She was really angry at GD but at the same time, she had a weird feeling in her stomach like a snake was crawling in it. The kiss scene always flashing in her mind that she cant sleep.

Why is my face feels hot? Am I too angry? Or..? No, im not. Don’t think like a stupid girl. For now, let’s just sleep. Maybe this is a dream. Yeah, a dream. Hopefully tomorrow all these things will disappear.’ With that, Jessica was drifted off to sleep with force.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ‘Wahh Jiyong-ah. You did the bravest yet the foolest thing just now. What if he slaps you just now? But still congratz Jiyong..hahaha~’

GD was smiling widely without Jessica knowing. He heard what Jessica said earlier but he decided to just forget it. GD was so happy that he can kiss Jessica. He already imagining that he can kiss Jessica everyday. He knew his plan was terrible since he was using Jessica and also he cant guarantee that Jessica will comply to his wish forever.

I must do something that makes her feels forced to be my girlfriend. Should I threaten her? That’s so wicked but it is the most eficient. Arrghh~whatever. I will think about this later. For now, just enjoy this happy moment. Hehehe~’