CHAPTER 30

Destined Love [HIATUS]

 

“If, i mean IF our 2 months passed, will you still let me go like what you said just now?”

GD grinned at Jessica. Not like he didn’t take Jessica’s question seriously but he was just happy. Happy to know that Jessica worried about their relationship’s future. Jessica’s question could mean something else such as breaking up with him, but GD took the question as if Jessica didn’t want to end their relationship.

“Why are you smiling?” Jessica said pissed off. Of course she was since she deadly serious asking that question after gathered every bit of her courage but there GD was standing in front of her smiling like the question was nothing important.

“Owh..no..nothing..i was just..never mind.”

“So tell me, will you?”

“Well of course..” GD’s magical sentence which can either made Jessica happy or not was cut by a ringing phone. GD’s phone.

 

 

“Hyung ! We have big problem here.” Hyunseung on the other line shouted.

“Yah ! No need to shout, dorky ! What problem?” GD really didn’t like when someone shouted at him but little did he know that he also like that.

“Yoona..Yoona is gone.”

“What do you mean by gone? Did something happen?” GD asked worriedly. His forehead creased heavily.

“She got into a quarrel with Doojoon just now. After that, she ran away, crying, to I don’t know where.”

“”BWOH?! That guy. Ahh~chinja ! How dare he treated her like that? I will search for her now. Thanks for telling Hyunseung-ah.”

“No problem hyung.”

GD ended the call before he hurriedly punched Yoona’s number but as he expected, she didn’t pick up. Jessica who in her own world, who didn’t hear anything about the conversation, she was speechless. She was still thinking about GD’s of course. It can  be ‘Of course I will’ or ‘Of course I wont’ . But for some unspoken reasons, she tend to believe that GD will say ‘Of course I will’. Her worst imagination of their relationship was interrupted when she heard GD’s angry voice.

 

“Damn it ! Why she still didn’t pick up?” GD muttered in anger tone after his 5th failed trial to call Yoona.

“Wae..waeyo oppa? Something wrong?” Jessica spoke in stutter manner since she saw GD swiftly changed his mood. She brushed off her thoughts about the question since she knew GD wasn’t in the mood to answer any question related to stupid things like their relationship.

“Yoona. She has a problem now and she’s missing. She doesn’t pick up my calls. I have to search for her before anything bad happens. Now let me send you home first before I search for her.” GD said before he left Jessica and walked to the exit.

Being the ‘temporary’ girlfriend of GD, Jessica cant avoid from feeling abandoned. From GD’s words and acts, she can only witness GD’s huge affection and care towards Yoona. One fact that made her night worse was GD didn’t even care to ask her help in finding Yoona instead he wanted to take her home IMMEDIATELY.

 

While in the car, GD couldn’t remain silent. He always moving on his seat and he will get mad whenever the car in front of his moved slowly. He really needed to find Yoona faster. Luckily, the rain was stopped that he can ease his tension a bit since he knew Yoona wouldn’t be in the rain if she’s outdoor. Seeing the furious GD made Jessica decided to tell what she wanted to tell GD since ages ago. She knew where Yoona will go whenever she’s feeling down. They had been friends for years already. And it can be said that Yoona’s missing was normal. She will behave like that whenever she’s sad and her members already knew that she didn’t even care to answer any phone call whenever she’s in bad mood.

“Op..oppa..I..I think I know where Yoona is.” Jessica stuttered in her inaudible voice.

“What? How can you know? Did she call you?” GD asked Jessica in a speedy way.

“Actually, when she’s sad, she will go to the park near our dorm area.” Jessica said.

“Owh Thank God. I hope she’s there. I am so worried about her.”

Jessica just nodded in silence.

 

 

GD parked his car hastily when he reached SNSD’s form parking lot. He rushed out from the car and ran towards the park leaving Jessica behind AGAIN. He totally forgot about Jessica. GD searched Yoona in every corner of the park and finally he found her sitting alone on a bench. GD sighed in relief before he approached Yoona.

“Yah ! Why you didn’t pick up my calls? You are scaring me.” GD shouted at Yoona before took his seat beside her. But then, GD was so shocked when Yoona turned her head to face him. She was crying and her face was red.

“Op..oppa. He..he cheated on me.” Yoona said before she hugged GD tightly. GD patted Yoona’s back to ease her. He himself was honestly shocked with what he heard. He knew about Yoona and Doojon’s new relationship but he didn’t expect Doojoon to cheat on Yoona. Besides' it's only two weeks since they officially going out. We are talking about the face of SNSD right now. No healthy man in Korea will reject her for other woman.

“Just forget him Yoona.”

“Hiks..hiks..I..I thought he likes me. But..but..”

“Shh..enough. Say no more. Just take this incident for you to learn. Don’t trust men that easily.”

Yoona’s cry slowly faded. She released the hug and looked at GD’s face intently. GD smiled at Yoona and wipe her tears. At that moment, Yoona held GD’s hand on her cheek and again gazing at GD.

“Oppa. Thanks for being here. Although I have no idea how did you know about this thing.” Yoona said.

“No need to thank me. You are my precious dongsaeng. Of course I will do anything to comfort you.” GD said while smiling. Yoona also smiled to GD but her next move was really surprising. Yoona kissed GD on his cheek.

“Thank you oppa. I don’t know what will happen if you are not here right now.”

“Never mind. I just want you to promise me. Forget him. And remember be careful when you choose a guy.” GD said while still blushing because the after-effect of a goddess’s kiss.

“Nehh. If only you are not taken, then I’ll choose you as my boyfriend oppa.” Yoona said jokingly. GD was surprised to see Yoona still had the guts to joke in the middle of her problem. But he knew, Yoona's mood changed very fast. So he had to grab this oppurtunity to make her forget about her problem.

“I don’t want a girl with red eyes and face like you. Scary.” GD said mischievously when he referring to the crying Yoona.

“Oppa!” Yoona shouted in annoy before she hit GD’s arm.

“Yah ! It hurts.” GD said while rubbing his throbbing arm. He used to be beaten by Yoona that he thought he will break his bone anytime. So, there they were joking and playing which made both of them happy. GD was happy that Yoona was smiling again and for Yoona, she was happy that GD was there for her and made her forgot about her love problem for that moment.

 

Little did they know that there was someone watching all those romantic scenes. Jessica’s hand rested on her chest. Her sight was blurred with tears.

Why is my heart ache? And why my tears are flowing? I think I am sick. I did a lot of ridiculous things today. Why did I run away when Jiyong oppa wanted to kiss Yoona? Why did I expect he would take me to a grand date? Why did I feel sad when he abandoned me for Yoona? And now, why did…why did..I feel HURT when Yoona kissed him? Am I really..really..’

Jessica cant continue her thoughts. She felt all her feelings and emotions were stirred up. She didn’t know what happened to her that day since she actually didn’t act like that to anyone especially to GD whom she awared that only using her as his one-time girlfriend for FUN. She walked backward slowly before she turned around and ran all her might to her dorm while wiping her tears. The words ‘No im not..no, im not’ were keep replaying in her mind.

 

 

“Let me send you home now.” GD said after he spent his time with Yoona in the park for about an hour. He actually was tired but for the sake of Yoona, he endured his sleepiness as long as he made Yoona happy.

“Okay, but oppa. Can you give me a piggyback ride? I am so lazy right now to walk” Yoona said cutely.

“Yah ! You know that my life is precious right? I don’t want to risk my life by carrying a big elephant on my back.” GD joked.

“OPPA !! Okay, never mind. I’ll walk by myself. Good night !” Yoona said while faking her anger face. She walked away from GD but GD grabbed her hand.

“Yah, im only kidding. Now hurry up princess. We don’t want to be caught in traffic.” GD said before he lowered his back for Yoona to ride on him. Yoona smiled widely.

“Thanks oppa. You are jjang !”

 

 

When they reached SNSD’s dorm, all SNSD members except Jessica were there watching television. They were so surprised to see Yoona who’s sleeping behind GD’s back.

“Owh oppa. Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked. It was GD's first visit to SNSD's dorm and of apparently that made SNSD members flustered with the appearance of a guy in their dorm.

“Shh..she’s sleeping. Can I know where is Yoona’s room?” GD asked in a low voice while still carrying Yoona. He didnt want Yoona to awake.

“It’s this way.” Taeyeon said before leading GD to Yoona’s room.

Yoona’s room was messy. There are lots of stuffed dolls and pictures in her room. Among the pictures, there were also pictures of her and GD. You can tell that they were so intimate from those pictures. GD laid Yoona to her bed and then carressed her face.

‘Please don’t be sad anymore since i will be sad too.’ GD said in his heart. He really cant stand seeing Yoona’s tears. GD then came out from the room and met with the rest of SNSD members.

“Girls, im so sorry for intruding your private time tonight.” GD said

“Never mind,oppa. Thanks for bringing Yoona back. But I thought you were with Jessica.” Hyoyeon said.

Jessica? Owh gosh !’ GD was like hit by bullet when he finally realized that he left Jessica earlier without saying anything to her.

“Owh..yeah we were together earlier. Where is she?”

“She’s in her room. I think she’s already sleeps. She looked tired.”

Owh damn it Jiyong! You are really a jerk’ GD cursed himself for treating Jessica like that.

“Owh okay then. I’ll go first. Again, sorry for disturbing you this late night” GD apologized before he made his way to the door. He really wanted to apologize to Jessica but since she’s sleeping, he didn’t want to disturb her. He made a mental note that he will ask for her forgiveness next time they met.

But, Jessica wasn’t sleeping. She witnessed all that happened since GD stepped into her dorm from the small opening of her room’s door. Then again, she felt like a heavy stone was put on her chest when she saw Yoona on GD’s back.

I think..he really will…’ Jessica said before she clossed her door.