02 First Dinner

So Sweet, So Simple

[Yoseob's POV]

Ah, she's here.

What is she doing here?

"Hyunseung ah," Gikwang speaks, "Sora will help you prepare the food."

She will cook for us?

"Are you serious?" Hyunseung shouts from the kitchen. "That's something. Here, here. Come here."

Gikwang gives her a sign and she follows him to the kitchen. I was going to update my twitter with my phone but I put it down and take a peek of them in the kitchen.

Sora is checking for the soup while Hyunseung is preparing the dinner set. Gikwang leans to the refrigerator; he is clearly looking at Sora. What is he doing?



[Gikwang's POV]

She is cute.

She helps Hyunseung without a word. I look at her silently, ignoring Hyunseung who is nagging because none of our members help him at all. Well, he does it all the time, yet he still cook for us.

Sora is opening the upper cabinet to take some bowls. She can't reach it but she doesn't say anything. She tries to stand on her toes but she still can't reach it.

When I step ahead to help her, someone has already takes the bowl for her.

"Here," Yoseob gives her the bowl. "Just say something if you need help."

I look at Yoseob quietly, examining his expression to catch something unusual but he is always like this. He is gentle and totally not a No-Action-Talk-Only person. I cough a little, making Sora and Yoseob turn to look at me. Even Hyunseung looks at me now.

"What?" Hyunseung looks around. "What happened?"

"Nothing," I grin. "I can't wait for the dinner."

"Help us then!" Hyunseung starts his nagging habit. I close my ears with my hands and hum around. I walk out from the kitchen and sit at the sofa, waiting for the dinner with Doojon and Junhyung.



[Sora's POV]

Gikwang leaves the kitchen, humming around. Hyunseung is nagging now; he's nagging all the time yet he's doing everything. I shrug and continue to prepare the dinner.

I was surprised when Yoseob helped me with the bowls. Well, he appeared from nowhere and talked really close to me. Actually I'm not a type to get comfortable with boys around. I only have one older sister. I went to a all girls school since kindergarten till high school. I spent my college with more individual works; went at the exact time, back at the exact time as well. I only met boys when they became my clients.

Yoseob is teasing Hyunseung now, making Hyunseung continue his nagging. Yoseob laughs because of his own joke and he doesn't look like an idol at all. He looks like a normal person with cheerful attitude.

He realizes that I'm looking at me and smiles at me. I turn my face and finish my task. I bring empty plates and bowls to the dinner room and arrange the dinner set while Hyunseung takes care of the food now.

A hand takes some plates from my hands and helps me arrange the table too.

Yoseob.

"Thanks," I mutter.

He stops and grins, "No problem. You help us, anyway. We're the one who should be thanking you."

I do nothing and continue to arrange the table.



[Yoseob's POV]

Isn't she too quiet?

Err, more likely, she is shy, isn't she?

We finish with the table and she walks back to the kitchen to help Hyunseung with the food. I decide to wait in the main room with other members since I know that Hyunseung will help her with the rest.



[Sora's POV]

"Dinner's ready, guys!" Hyunseung calls his friends.

I stand still next to Hyunseung while the other members smile and grin after smelling the food.

"Delicious~" Dongwoon whistles. He takes a seat and looks at the food closer.

Junhyung takes a seat next to him while Gikwang takes a seat across to Dongwoon. Doojoon sits next to Gikwang while Yoseob sits next to Junhyung.

"Come on," Hyunseung says to me. He takes a seat between Doojoon and Dongwoon, leaving one available seat between Gikwang and Yoseob.

Ah, they've prepared an extra chair for me while I was working at the kitchen. I sit quietly.

My first dinner at the new apartment is with BEAST members.

Should I be happy for it?

No way.

I'm not their fan. At all.

Photobucket