08 First Expectation

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

No one answers.

What a stupid question. I am so lame.


[Gikwang's POV]

That is a rare question. I thought she would ask something more private or else; well, seems like she isn't an ordinary girl with ordinary attitude. She is totally unique.

Silence. No one answers her.

Yoseob looks at me and he shrugs; he's not that good with words. Me too. But I finally speak up to break the silence, "I expected that you would be an older woman."

She looks at me, as if I've said something really weird. The other members are looking at me too right now. I look at them and ask truthfully, "Why?"

"I don't think it's an answer," Dongwoon laughs.

"But that's true," I say, don't understand what's wrong mith my answer. "I thought she would be around forty or so because our manager told us that she is a professional photographer. I've tried to search her picture or complete profile over the internet but I couldn't find it."

The rest of my members break into laughter.


[Sora's POV]

Gikwang is just so... innocent.

I didn't expect that kind of answer. Really. I expected them to say that I am their fan or I am a better photographer or else.

Sure he won't find my pictures easily. I'm a photographer so if people try to find me over the internet, they will find my photographs, not my pictures. I never give a complete information about myself too, so it's understandable why he didn't find any information about me.

I don't change my expression at all but they, except Gikwang who is totally clueless, are laughing so hard.


[Gikwang's POV]

What's wrong with my answer?

I wait till they stop laughing; Doojoon is almost cry because of over excited reaction.

"Let me continue," Hyunseung tries to continue the conversation as if nothing happened but I know he's trying to hold his laugh. "To be honest, I expected you to be one of our fans."


[Sora's POV]

Now that fulfilled my expectation.

"I know you like our music now, right?" Hyunseung tries to make sure and I nod.

"Good," he looks happy.

"And me," Dongwoon continues, "I expected you to be a young photographer and I was right!"

"I expected you to be someone who will bring a lot of equipments when you are working but I was wrong," Junhyung laughs because of himself.

"And I expected you to be someone who is younger than me," Doojoon grins. "I was right."

I look at Yoseob now; he's the last one to answer my stupid lame question.


[Yoseob's POV]

Each of us has answered her question. It's not a difficult question but I just can't find the right words to say.

I didn't expect anything; when our manager told us about having a professional photographer, I didn't think much. I didn't think it would affect us but then, the fact is, Sora can be our little sister. I think for a while and finally I answer it, as simple as possible.

"I expected you to be you."

Gikwang looks at me, tries to understand my words. I know they don't get it so I explain, "I want you to be professional. I want you to be a great photographer for us. I want you to be what you want to be. I expect you to be yourself."

"Wow," Hyunseung looks amazed.

Doojoon messes my hair, "Those are great words!"

I stand up, try to get away from Doojoon and move next to Sora. I look at her and give her my best smile but she doesn't change her expression... again.


[Sora's POV]

What's with that answer?

Gikwang's answer has already almost make me smile because of his innocent expression, but now I'm trying really hard not to make a curve on my lip because of Yoseob's honest answer. I don't know if he has arranged that words in his head or not but that answer was totally amazed me.

Great, my cheeks are warm now. I could hide it last night but I don't think I can do it now.

"Sora," Gikwang calls my name but I don't even look at him; I try to avoid eye contact with everyone.

"Are you... blushing?"

Geez.


[Gikwang's POV]

Wow, Yoseob said great words. I look at Sora and I can see that she is blushing; her cheeks are pink now.

Why is she even blushing?

"Sora," I call her, "Are you... blushing?"

She doesn't react but my question makes the others take a closer look at her, especially Yoseob since he is the one who is sitting next to Sora.

"Ah~" Yoseob grins, "You're blushing because of me!"

She stands up, "Thanks for the answers. I think I'm done here."

She walks to the door and, before anyone can even think about what happened, she left.

"Is she mad at me?" Yoseob turns to me.

I shrug, "Maybe."

"Ah~" he messes his own hair, "I'm just kidding!"

Doojoon looks serious, "I think she is mad. Are you sure she was blushing, Gikwang?"

I nod, "Her cheeks were flushed pink."

"I hate it when I made a girl mad at me," Yoseob sighs. "Girls are difficult to deal with."

"You better make it up," Junhyung pats his back, "she is our photographer."


[Yoseob's POV]

Why did she leave like that? Did I say it in the wrong moment? What should I do now?

"You better make it up," Junhyung pats my back, "she is our photographer."

Hey, if she is a professional, she won't mix this problem with our works. But I feel uneasy since I make my new little sister mad at me when we're inviting her in our free day.

Now what should I do?


[Sora's POV]

I leave as soon as possible; storm back to my room and close the door quickly. I can't even walk to my bed now. I sit right next to the door; my heart is beating so fast because of Yoseob's last words.

Was I blushing because of him?

Why did I blush?

What is this uncommon feeling?

I touch my cheeks with both of my hands. They're still warm.

Why am I still blushing?

Photobucket