14 My Lady

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

 
"Done! 7 songs!" Yoseob shouts with satisfaction.
 
I put down my DSLR and check the taken pictures while all BEAST members are talking about the next song they need to record.
 
It's been a week since CUBE Entertainment President made an official announcement about me being BEAST personal photographer. For my surprise, he sent me a letter via BEAST manager, told me to socialize more because my words can affect press if I want to. I still keep the letter in my room till now.
 
B2UTIES keep mentioning me in their tweets, saying that they are jealous of me. Some of them want to be me. Some of them are not happy with me being BEAST personal photographer. Worse than that, some of them left posts on my mini homepage, saying that I don't deserve to be BEAST personal photographer, that I'm no good at all.
 
I ignore them; I always do that. This has happened before when I took pictures of a foreign artist and it happened for a month. The difference between that issue and this one is the number of the fans. Since BEAST has 6 members, their fans are six times than the foreign artist's fans.
 
"Sora," Gikwang calls me. I look up to see him and he gives me his sincere smile, as usual.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
It's been two weeks since Sora started her work as our personal photographer. Issue between me and her has disappeared, thanks to our President.
 
We have our messy schedule this week. We have recordings for our first full album, recordings for variety shows, interviews for some magazines, and meetings for new projects from CUBE Entertainment.
 
Sora shows us her incredible skill by every single picture she took when she's with us. Our manager praised her for being really great at taking our pictures, especially the candids.
 
She is checking through the taken pictures in her camera as usual so I approach her, "Sora."
 
She looks up and I give her a smile, "We will continue the recording the day after tomorrow. We need a special setting for that song. You know, the ballad song I told you about."
 
She nods and stands up, "So we're done here for now?"
 
"Yeah," I pat her head. I love to pat her head; she looks so cute and even more every time I see her. I wonder if she knows about how cute she is.
 
"Why do you like doing that?" Sora sighs.
 
I know that she is not mad at me even though she looks like one. I learn that she is rarely mad at people. When she is using monotone voice, she is actually speechless; she doesn't know what to do. When she is avoiding looks from people, that means she is shy, she is blushing, or she is hiding something.
 
She's not that hard to understand now that I know her well.
 
"Because you're cute," I pinch her cheek softly and she blushes because of it. She looks away from me and I know that she doesn't know what to say now.
 
"Don't tease me," I can hear she mumbles. I hold my laugh and lean closer to her so I can whisper on her ear,
 
"It's the fact."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"A ballad song for digital single, eh?" I mutter, holding on a paper of the lyrics of our next song to be recorded. We will record the song in two days. The song title is On Rainy Days.
 
It is a sad song with touching lyrics. I hope I will do it well because I can be emotional sometimes.
 
Doojoon and Hyunseung are discussing about the last song on our tracklist while Junhyung is practicing with his part of On Rainy Days. I look around and see Dongwoon is playing with his phone.
 
It's 11 AM now. We will have a dance practice schedule at 1 PM so we have two hours to spend our lunch and else.
 
My eyes stop when I find Gikwang is leaning close to Sora.
 
In this last week, Gikwang spent most of his free times at Sora's room. He told us that he just had a friendly conversation with her. Doojoon said that it's a good approaching because Sora is too quiet. Hyunseung is happy because everytime Gikwang visited Sora, she would have dinner with us.
 
Junhyung doesn't pay attention much to this and Dongwoon thought that it's all good because it's making Sora feels closer to us as our little sister.
 
I think that something is suspicious.

Ah, I will know it in time.

I walk to them and makes Gikwang surprises with a loud voice, "BANG!"
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Gikwang has been really nice to me lately. He talked to me about his life, his daily activities with BEAST, even his dreams. As a return, I talked about my life too. He's the first person I talked to about my family.
 
Of course I haven't told him about how my parents love my sister more than me. I told him that both of my parents don't stay at Korea, about my sister and her fiancee, about my past life at school.
 
He always listened to me. He always gave me an innocent look when he didn't understand about photography terminology I said and I would explain it to him.
 
He also told me about life as an idol, the advantages, the problem, and everything. He always kept up conversations between us and, honestly, I enjoy my times with him.
 
He's being a really great brother for me.
 
Teasing me is his new favorite hobby, I guess, even though he always said that he's not teasing me at all. He never laughed when I blushed, he would smile when I didn't find words to say.
 
Today is just another day for him to see me blushing. Yes, I'm still blushing from time to time because of him... and Yoseob.
 
Speak of the devil, Yoseob suddenly appears from Gikwang's back and shouts, "BANG!"
 
Gikwang jumps a little and gives him a surprised look, "Hey! Don't scare me!"
 
Yoseob laughs, "You should look at your face!"
 
Yoseob is right; Gikwang's face is really innocent. I remember Gikwang told me that he is the most member to be tricked in BEAST.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
We're on our way to the dance practice at CUBE Entertainment building after the lunch at a restaurant near the recording studio. Sora is listening to her iPod as usual while we are talking about our recorded songs.
 
"It will be Valentine Day in two days, you know," our manager speaks up.
 
"Yeah!" Dongwoon hits the air with his fist.
 
Yeah, it will be Valentine Day in two days. We will have our recording for the new song that day anyway.
 
"I want chocolate~" Yoseob hums. Doojoon laughs at his act and starts to hum along with him. Junhyung hums along but with rapping mode.
 
I laugh because of them and I look at Sora because I notice that she is looking at us now; she has turned off her iPod.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
It will be Valentine Day, eh? I never celebrated it. My sister always sent me chocolate on Valentine Day because she knows that I like chocolate. But that's all.
 
Since I never had a boyfriend, I never celebrated Valentine Day as a couple, even though I must admit that there are men who confessed their feelings to me on Valentine Day in the last two years.
 
I found it's silly because they barely even know me. Some of them are my clients, some of them are people who contacted me via social network.
 
I always spent my Valentine Day with works since people held parties on that day. I even worked for pre-wedding session last year.
 
This year is no exception.
 
I notice that Gikwang is looking at me but I don't give him any respond. I look away, gazing through the window; waiting till we arrive at the CUBE Entertainment building.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We're done with our dance practice for Fiction. I've done it pretty good, I think.
 
I'm the first one who ran to the bathroom right after the practice. I don't want to be the last again; it will take a really long time!
 
I find Sora is checking out the taken pictures with her DSLR. She is leaning to the mirror of dancing studio wall. Sora is really focused because she doesn't even notice that I walk closer to her.
 
I don't want to surprise her because she is holding a DSLR camera; it will be a big trouble if she loosen her grip on her camera because of my surprising act.
 
She looks at me after I cough so I can get her attention. She turns off the camera and put it back on the camera bag.
 
"You're fast," she says, still leaning on the mirror.
 
I grin and stands next to her, leaning to the mirror as well, "So what do you think about our dance?"
 
"Amazing," she mutters. "I hope I took good pictures of you guys."
 
"Always perfect," I pat her head. "Don't worry."
 
"Why do all of you like to do that?" she asks. She has a doubt in her voice.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I guess Yoseob will give me the same answer like Gikwang, that I'm cute or things like that.
 
To my surprise, he doesn't answer like that.
 
"Do I need a reason to do that?" he tilts his head with innocent expression.
 
What does he mean? People always need reason to do something.
 
"I do what I like to do. If you don't like it, you can tell me. I will stop doing that to you," he gives me a wide smile.
 
I don't change my expression but I find him interesting. He's really honest.
 
"Anyway," he straighten his body, "what do you think about having a Valentine Day party?"
 
I frown. They have a recording that day, does he remember about that?
 
"After the recording, of course," he continues as if he can read my mind. "We will celebrate it at night, maybe, since I have recording for a show after the recording."
 
I nod. Well, I don't have a hectic schedule like them after all. A day with my client is not something new in my dictionary.
 
"Good!" he pats my head again. "They will be happy to hear it."
 
I will get used with them patting my head in this one year, I guess.
 
Yoseob moves his hand to my left side; he leans closer and his fingers are intertwined with my long hair. He smells my hair as if he's kissing my hair and whispers, "It will be my pleasure, my lady."
 
Geez, I'm sure I am blushing right now.
 
He releases my hair and gives me a devil smirk, "I'm so charming, eh?"
 
Come on, Sora, control yourself. He is playing a joke as usual.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I knock Sora's door right at 8 PM. She said that she has to call her sister right after we arrived at our apartment. Hyunseung asked me to call her over for dinner but she doesn't open the door.
 
Weird. Is she going somewhere?
 
I try to call her.
 
"Ne?" she picks up the phone. It's the first time I call her. Err, to be exact, it's the first time she picked up my call. Her voice is really cute though.
 
"Sora, I'm knocking your door," I say. "Dinner, dinner."
 
"I'm sorry," I can hear people are talking around her. Looks like she is at public place. "I'm not at my room right now. One of my client asked me to meet her tonight."
 
"Oh, I see," I feel disappointed.
 
I think she notices my disappointment because she replies, "Next time. I make it up on Valentine Day party."
 
Ah, Yoseob has told us about having Valentine Day party in our room after our works. I'm glad she remembers it.
 
"Sure," I smile, "Take care. Don't stay up too late."
 
"Take care," she said before closing the line. Hey, did I sound like her parent?
 
I shrug and go back to our room to tell the members about Sora.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I lied. I am standing in the middle of a mall right now, trying to find something to give to BEAST members for the Valentine Day party.
 
I'm not a type of person who loves to give presents but I do give something to certain people. I always give my sister a photograph of children and accessory for her birthday each year. I sent stuff in pair for my parents at their anniversary, but I don't think they will wear it. They never sent me a letter at all.
 
Their birthday gift is representated by my sister's gift. I don't mind, well, actually a little. I learn in times that presents are not valued by the price but by their meaning; why do you give that present to someone, why do you choose that present to give away.
 
I know I just met BEAST members but they're really nice to me. They really treat me as if I'm their real sister. At least I need to show them my gratitude.
 
I stop at a gift shop. It's a small shop compared to the others shop in the mall.
 
I step inside and look around. I have looked around for something that I can give to six of them, six idols who can have everything if they want to.
 
An idea pops out in my mind and I walk quickly to find the stuff I need. I'm sure this shop has it.
 
There it is. I find it in the corner of the shop. I pick six different colors of the stuff and pay for them.
 
Tomorrow will be a busy day since they have a full schedule; I must finish everything tonight so I can give the present to them on the Valentine Day.
Photobucket