29 The Terror

So Sweet, So Simple
[Sora's POV]
 
"Thanks for the dinner," I bow a little. I just had a dinner along with BEAST members and it's already 9 PM. We talked about their new album, their preparation for comeback, and more.
 
"Sure," Hyunseung pats my head but he laughs when he notices Gikwang is looking at him.
 
"Easy, Gikwang," Hyunseung takes his hand away and winks to me. I smile to him; he is really nice to me.
 
"Come on," Gikwang says to me, making a gesture to the door. I bid goodbye to the others and follow him to leave their room.
 
Three days have passed since the box incident. It means three day have passed since Yoseob is acting really strange. He hasn't talked to me since the day we left the rooftop of CUBE Entertainment Building. He avoids my look whenever our eyes meet. I don't even have a picture of him looking at the camera in these last three days.
 
In the other hand, Gikwang has been really sweet to me. He always accompany me in my room after the dinner, until I decide that I will go to sleep. He even gave me their recordings of MTV B2ST and told me to watch them when I'm free.
 
Despite everything, I feel relieved because there is no more prank calls or terror in the night. I hope that box was the last horror for me.
 
"What do you think of amusement park?" he asks me with a smile on his face. We are sitting on my sofa as usual, side by side.
 
"What about amusement park?" I ask him back, tilting my head.
 
He laughs and pinches my cheek gently, "You're cute, you know?"
 
I can feel my cheeks start to blush. He pats my head and pulls me into his hug, making me blush even more.
 
"Ah, if only I can do this every time I see you," he mutters.
 
I clutch on his shirt; there is a hint of sadness in his voice. I know he can't even stand close to me when we're at work if we don't want any issue to show up again in the public. Doojoon told me that Gikwang always want to stay with me but he just can't do that.
 
He lets go of me and returns to the topic, "I was thinking about a date to an amusement park."
 
"With me?" I ask a really silly question, making him try his hard not to laugh too hard.
 
"Of course," he moves closer to me. "Who else?"
 
"You don't want another issue to happen again, do you?" I sigh. I'm serious. I don't want him to have a problem again.
 
His expression changes . He gives me a sad look as if he is really depressed.
 
Ah, I don't like to see he's down.
 
"We'll see," I pat his head softly.
 
His smile appears again. He takes my hand from his head and kisses it, whispering, "Saranghae."
 
My heart skips a beat. It's the first time he said that to me. Well, he did confess to me about his feeling but he never said that he loves me. Not in this way.
 
He takes a look at me and flashes a smile when he realizes that I am blushing. He kisses my hand again, and then moves to my forehead, slowly lowering the kiss from my forehead to the tip of my noise.
 
"Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae," he says it with each kiss he showers to my face. My hear is beating really fast now that his lips are closer to mine.
 
He smirks, "Do you like it when I do that?"
 
"Don't tease me," I bite my bottom lip. Geez, this boy doesn't know how much he makes my heart pounds.
 
"Am I?" right after he whispered it, he leans closer to me. He uses his right hand to turn my face to the other side so I can't look at him. His left hand is on my waist while he kisses my left cheek.
 
I shiver when I feel his warm breath on my face. He kisses my cheek deeply and passionately. I try to push him away with my hands but I don't have any energy to do it.
 
I squeeze his shirt, clutching to his shoulders, hoping my heart will stop pounding like this.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Don't tease me," she bites her bottom lip. When I see she is blushing because of me, I can't help myself from getting closer to her. I know, I never said I love her, but I want her to know that I love her. I really love her.
 
I notice something about her and Yoseob but I don't want to ask it. I don't want to know about it. The only thing I need to do is how to make Sora fall for me in a month. Selfish, eh?
 
"Am I?" I hiss.
 
I lean to her, hold her waist with my left hand. I start to kiss her cheek gently; she has a really soft skin. On the top of that, I love her sweet scent.
 
I kiss it again, again, and again. Each time I kiss her cheek, I take a deep breath, trying to inhale her scent. It's not her soap, it's not her perfume, it's just her sweet scent.
 
I guess it makes me drunk; I want to feel her scent more and more.
 
Her hands are on my shoulders, squeezing my shirt. I know she is blushing like mad now but I don't care. Her touch on my shoulders just making me want to kiss her more.
 
I move my lips, kissing her ear. She moves a little but she doesn't pull away; whether because she is powerless now or because she likes it.
 
I lower my lips, start to kiss her neck now. I can feel her sweet scent even more when I kiss her neck. I kiss it deeper, making sure she feels my breath on her neck.
 
"Gikwang Oppa...," my name comes out from her lips. At the same time, her squeezes on my shirt are tighter.
 
That's the first time she called me by name. I kiss her neck again, this time longer and more passionate. She squeezes my shirt again.
 
I can't think of anything. I think I'm drunk of her sweet scent. I start to kiss her cheek again, move to her ear, and reach her neck again. Each time I kiss her, she squeezes my shirt tighter.
 
"Oppa...," she finally finds her power. She pushes me away gently and my senses come back.
 
Ugh, I feel my cheeks are burning. What did I do?
 
"Aish," I close my eyes, "I'm sorry, Sora."
 
She doesn't respond. Her cheeks are really red. She covers with her hand.
 
I reach out my hand, trying to touch her. Please don't back away from me.
 
She doesn't.
 
She stays still when I touch her cheek with my fingers. I hug her gently, "I guess I lost control. I'm sorry. I just miss you so much."
 
She doesn't respond. I'm not lying. These last three days I could only spend my time with her at dinner and a moment before she went to sleep. I miss her even though we're always together. But it's for work.
 
I let go of her and look at her. She doesn't look at me.
 
"Are you mad at me?" I convince myself to ask.
 
She shakes her head slowly and mumbles, "It's just... No one ever did that to me."
 
I smirk and says, "You know, all my ex-girlfriends thought that I'm really boring."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Geez, I can't control my heartbeat now. It's beating really fast and I feel really hot even though I have air conditioner in my room.
 
"You know, all my ex-girlfriends thought that I'm really boring," he says.
 
I flinch. Of course he has ex-girlfriends. I'm not jealous but I suddenly remember that I'm supposed to be his girlfriend, at least for a month.
 
I clear my throat and murmur, "I think I want to go to sleep now."
 
He smiles and pats my head, "I"m sorry, Sora. Don't be mad at me."
 
I stand up and walk to the door. He kissed my forehead once again before he leave my room. To make sure that I'm not mad at him, I wave and smile at him, making he gives me a really wide smile.
 
I close the door, trying to steady my breath. I can hear the voice of the closed door; Gikwang has closed the door.
 
I was going to my bed when I hear someone knocks on my door again. Is it Gikwang again?
 
I open the door and a hand covers my mouth with a handkerchief.
 
This scent... anesthesia.
 
Before I could even recognize the person who is standing in front of me, everything goes dark.
 
I faint.

Photobucket