45 Like

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Wake up!" Doojoon shakes me. I groan and turn my body; I'm still feeling sleepy. Really sleepy.
 
Last night was frustrating. I don't understand why Sora is suddenly avoiding me again. Why is she being so cold all of a sudden? I don't remember that I did mistakes.
 
"You, little boy," Doojoon pinches my cheek, "Wake up or we're going to leave you!"
 
"Leave and you'll have no main vocal!" I reply back. Doojoon pinches both of my cheeks now and I laugh awkwardly.
 
I get up from my bed and take a quick shower since Gikwang and Junhyung haven't wake up yet. Hyunseung and Dongwoon are waking them now. When I'm ready, Junhyung is already waiting for his turn in the main room.
 
I grin to him and he hits my forehead playfully before go to the bathroom. Today we're going to check our costumes for our comeback performances.
 
"Morning," Gikwang greets me, rubbing his eyes with sleepy face.
 
"Morning," I greet him back. We sit on the sofa because he is waiting for Junhyung to get out from the bathroom while I'm waiting for Hyunseung to prepare our breakfast.
 
"Hey," I open up a conversation while he is leaning to the sofa, trying to get to sleep again. "Did Sora tell you anything?"
 
He moves when he hears Sora's name, "Sora? What about?"
 
"That's why I'm asking you," I frown.
 
"Nothing as long as I can remember," Gikwang straighten up. "Why?"
 
I don't know if I can talk to Gikwang or not, but then he is my 'brother'.
 
"She is avoiding me again," I mutter, "I guess."
 
"For what reason?" there he goes again. I guess he is still on the cloud.
 
"I told you that's why I'm asking you," I groan. "You need to wash your face first!"
 
He laughs and then continues, "Are you sure she is avoiding you?"
 
"Maybe," I shrug. "It happened since last night."
 
"You mean after we met IU," he states out and I tilt my head, wondering what he is trying to say.
 
"Seriously, I'm kind of insensitive when I just wake up but you're totally insensitive when it comes about girls," Gikwang ruffles my hair.
 
What is he talking about?
 
"Look everyone knows you are an IU's fanboy," he looks at me. "And you did look really happy to be with IU last night."
 
"So?" I tilt my head. I don't get it.
 
"I hate to say this but," Gikwang pauses for a second, "I think she is jealous."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm waiting for the members in front of their room. It's already 8 AM now.
 
Last night was a mess. I couldn't sleep well and I'm sure Yoseob is wondering about my strange behavior again.
 
I shove away my thought when Dongwoon opens the door and greets me. One by one of the members come out and Doojoon is the last. He locks the door and gives us signal to follow him to the car.
 
"Are you going to take pictures when we're trying our costumes?" Dongwoon asks me when the engine has started.
 
"Maybe," I answer simply without looking at him; I'm checking my phone because there is a new text message from one of my clients.
 
I haven't took new project since my kidnapping incident. Yes, it's been a while and I was focusing with BEAST photobook but now I think I can take the projects again.
 
"Ah, I'm so nervous," Hyunseung sighs. "We're going for comeback."
 
"We'll be alright," Doojoon comforts him. He is doing his job as a leader perfectly.
 
"Then you will watch our live performance for the first time soon, Sora!" Gikwang states and I nod; he's right.
 
"We better be good if we want Sora to take good pictures of our performance," Junhyung says and they laugh together.
 
"Your latest digital single is doing great," I say and they grin when I say that.
 
On Rainy Days digital single was released three days ago and it instantly rose on the top of the music charts, receiving a very good response.
 
"I'm glad they like it," Yoseob says. "I hope they will like Fiction and the other songs too."
 
"They will," their manager ensures them.
 
I take a glance at Yoseob but I quickly look away when I notice Gikwang is looking at me. Seriously, I don't like this kind of situation.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
We're done with our costumes in less than two hours. Sora did take some pictures of us but she told us that she won't use all pictures for the fourth photobook.
 
"Can I talk to you?" I say to her when the others are preparing to our next destination, CUBE Entertainment Building. Sora will not go with us since she has a meeting with her client.
 
She nods and she follows me to have seats in the corner of the foodcourt in the building. She sits across from me, putting back her camera on the camera bag.
 
"Did something happen between you and Yoseob?" I ask her to the point because I don't have much time.
 
She doesn't change her expression when she answers, "Nothing."
 
"Then nothing is something," I smile. "It's not that I just knew you yesterday, Sora. Tell me. Who knows I can help."
 
I want to make sure about Sora's feeling. If she is actually jealous about IU, there is a bigger chance for Yoseob to get her heart. Sure I don't wish that to happen but I don't want Sora to be hurt either.
 
Such a fool, right?
 
"I'm not sure about everything," she mutters, looking at the floor.
 
"You know," I try to relax the situation, "that day when you agreed to my deal, I thought it's a joke; an April Mop joke."
 
She looks up now, confused with my sentence.
 
"Part of me didn't want you to agree with my deal because I did afraid that I would be hurt but another part of me kept saying that maybe, just maybe, you would fall for me," I continue.
 
Ah, she gives me the sad expression again. I'm not trying to make her feel apologetic.
 
"The point is," I clear my throat, "every decision has its own consequences. It's alright to feel dilemma; I felt it too. But I'm willing to take some risks. Happiness has its own price to pay."
 
I stand up and pat her head gently, "If you're confused with your own feeling, try to speak out. Maybe it will help."
 
She gave me a nod before I tell her to go back with others. They must be looking for us now.
 
To tell the truth, it was hurt to say that to Sora when I'm still in love with her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"So what do you think?" my client asks my opinion. She is going to held a birthday party for her twins third birthday next week. My sister recommended me to make the documentation on the special day.
 
"I will focus on the family photograph," I tell her. "You can tell me the details via e-mail later."
 
We shake hands and then I go back to the apartment. Gikwang's words are looping in my mind when I enter the elevator.
 
He is really nice to me. He definitely knows how I feel for Yoseob, even though I myself is not sure enough, yet he is still supporting Yoseob.
 
When the door is opened at my room's floor, I don't step out. Yoseob is standing in front of the elevator and he is surprised when he sees me.
 
Beyond my control, I press the close button quickly and press the button to the highest floor of the building; indeed I'm thinking of the rooftop.
 
"Wait!" I can hear his voice but the door is already closed.
 
What are you doing, Sora?
 
I was deciding to stop at another floor so he won't find me, but then, when will I stop avoiding him?
 
I step out from the elevator and go to the rooftop, waiting patiently until Yoseob finds me.
 
"Why did you do that?" he is catching his breath. I guess he was running to catch up with me.
 
"Sorry," I mutter. I take a deep breath and we look at each other, without any words to say.
 
"It's alright if you're jealous," he is the first one who starts the conversation.
 
I flinch when I hear his statement.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I have enough with her avoiding me. I need to talk with her. Now.
 
"It's alright if you're jealous," I blurt out. I don't care if I'm wrong; blame Gikwang for it.
 
"Why would I be jealous?" she asks me back. She doesn't change her expression.
 
"You're jealous because I'm a fan of IU," I say with confident. Maybe Gikwang was right.
 
"I'm not jealous," she mutters. "It's alright if you like her."
 
"I don't like her," I reply. "I'm just her fan."
 
"Then it means you like her," she confronts.
 
"It's not a crush," I feel impatient now. "I just adore her. That's all."
 
"It's perfectly fine if you like her," she states again. "She is adorable."
 
"How many times I need to tell you that I don't like her?" I rub my head. "And it's alright if you're jealous about IU too."
 
"How many times I need to tell you that I'm not jealous?" she returns my own words.
 
"Then why do you keep talking about her?" I give my reason. "That calls jealousy."
 
"If you don't like her, why do you keep talking about her too?" she snaps me back. "That calls a crush."
 
Silence.
 
"This is getting ridiculous," she mumbles.
 
"Then don't continue," I respond. She's right; this conversation is pointless.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"I'm sorry for avoiding you," I say to him. "I was not thinking clearly. That's all."
 
"Because you're jealous," there he goes again.
 
I sigh and shake my head, "And you like her. We can keep this all day."
 
"Fine," he crosses his arms, "if that's what I need to convince you that I don't like her, that will do."
 
I widened my eyes upon his words. What is he thinking?
 
"I need to work on my new project," I walk to the door and open it.
 
"I don't like her," he says loudly. "I like you."
 
I freeze when I hear the last three words. Geez, my cheeks feel warm now.
 
"Try to say that to IU," I mutter and I close the door.
 
My heart is beating faster now.
 
He can't be serious.

Photobucket