48 Kiss

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We clap our hands when Gikwang, Doojoon, and Hyunseung finished their performance. They're really great.
 
"Now that is beautiful!" one of the MCs states while they sit back. "I wish we have more time to talk with BEAST. Well, it's the end of our interview today. We hope your first album will be succeed."
 
"Thank you for coming," the other one bows to us and we bow to them, showing our gratitudes.
 
"Thank you," Doojoon smiles. "We are so..."
 
We answer in unison, "BEAST!"
 
The camera rolls down and before anyone stands up, Gikwang leaves us without saying anything. He storms out of the recording studio to somewhere we don't know.
 
"What's wrong with him?" Dongwoon looks shocked.
 
"Maybe he need to go to bathroom," Junhyung shrugs.
 
My eyes try to find Sora but I find her nowhere. Where is she?
 
"I'm going to bathroom first. See you guys in the make up room," I wave at them and leave to find the bathroom after bowed at the MCs and staffs.
 
The bathroom must be somewhere around the corner. I slow down my pace when I hear Gikwang's voice from the corner. I stop and try to hear what he's saying; I can't see him and the wall is totally blocking his sight from me as well.
 
"I'm not supposed to hug you, I know and I'm sorry," Gikwang says. "It's alright if you think this is in brotherly way. But please don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry."
 
I try to take a peek and my heart skips a beat when I find Gikwang is hugging Sora. She is crying in his hug.
 
I remember how much my heart ached when she demanded me to tell her that I only thought of her as my sister. I remember how much it hurted me when she said that I and IU would make a great couple. But it's killing me inside to see they're together like right now.
 
I take a step back, trying not to make a single noise and go back to the make up room. The other members have returned there and they are really surprised when they see me.
 
"Are you alright?" Doojoon asks me with worried expression. "You don't look good."
 
I shake my head slowly.
 
I don't want to talk with anybody now. Not now.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"So you're not going to tell me why you cried?" Gikwang tilts his head, waiting for my answer.
 
I smile and shake my head, "I'm sorry."
 
"It's alright," he pats my head. "Tell me anytime you're ready."
 
"I'm really sorry," I sigh.
 
"Don't be," he says with a smile on his lips, giving me a sign to follow him back to the make up room to meet the others. "I'm glad you feel better now."
 
I freeze. Why is he being so nice, sweet, and caring? Why don't I just fall for him?
 
Aish, Sora!
 
"Hey, can't I ask you something?" I stare at the floor.
 
"Anything," he stops his steps as well and looks at me.
 
"If, it's just if," I mutter, "I fall in love with somebody else, would you mind?"
 
Gikwang gives me a sincere smile and steps closer to pat my head gently, "It would be a heartbreaking moment, but if you're happy, I guess I can live on with that."
 
Before I could respond back, a door swings open and Hyunseung is walking out of the room.
 
"Ah, there you are," he walks closer to us. "We're going back now. Where did both of you go?"
 
"I just went to bathroom," Gikwang answers. "Let's go back."
 
Gikwang enters the make up room to clean his make up first while the others are ready to leave. One by one member steps out from the room and my eyes meet Yoseob's. He doesn't smile at me, instead he looks away when he realizes my eyes are on him.
 
"Come on," Gikwang stands up from his chair after his make ups are removed.
 
He pats my head again and whispers, "Don't think too much."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Are we going to talk?"
 
I read Sora's text message. She just sent it around ten minutes ago and I don't feel like I want to reply it.
 
We've arrived at our apartment around an hour ago and it's already 4 PM. I've avoided her in every single moment after we left the recording studio. She tried to talk to me once in a while but I would always find a reason to avoid her.
 
The image of Sora and Gikwang were hugging keeps appearing in my mind. Is this jealousy?
 
"Oi," Gikwang hits my head playfully with a magazine. "What happened?"
 
He sits next to me. Doojoon is in his own room while Hyunseung is going to meet his friends outside. Junhyung is having a phone call with Kara and Dongwoon is playing new game in his room. We're sitting on the sofa in the main room like usual.
 
I frown. How can I tell Gikwang that it's because of him?
 
"Sora cried," he suddenly says. "I chased her after the interview recording but she didn't tell me why she cried."
 
Unbelievable. Why did he tell me this? He surely knows I have a crush on Sora too!
 
"What's with that face?" Gikwang pinches my cheeks. "Gloomy doesn't suit you."
 
"Stop it," I pull away from him, pouting my cheeks. "I saw you hugged her."
 
His eyes are widened when he hear my words but then he laughs, "Is that why you've been avoiding her since the morning?"
 
He noticed.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Go talk to her," I stop my laughter. "You're not really sensitive when it comes to her and she's just not good with communication skill. You know that."
 
Yoseob puffs his cheeks, "Should I?"
 
I ruffle his hair, "Silence doesn't change anything. Go talk to her."
 
He sighs and turns to me, "I don't get it. Why do you help me? Do you give up on her now?"
 
I force a smile because my heart is actually aching when I hear his question, "I'm doing what I need to do."
 
Yoseob stands up and grins at me, "Thanks."
 
"You're very welcome," I give him a peace sign with my right hand. "Good luck."
 
He leaves our room. I know he is going to meet Sora now. I clench my fists and take a deep breath.
 
I read the last text message I receive from Sora around five minutes ago.
 
"I'm glad that I know you. I think Yoseob and I are never meant to be too."
 
I erase it from the inbox.

She didn't say that she is rejecting me. She didn't say that she's in love with Yoseob. But I just know.
 
To be honest, just for a moment, I thought she would choose me.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm standing at the rooftop, waiting for Yoseob's reply but there is no new text message. Gikwang didn't reply my text message either. What are they doing?

I've been done with shower and transfered all pictures of today to my notebook yet Yoseob still hasn't respond anything to me.
 
I sigh and lean to the fence. I feel really guilty now. Gikwang really loves me, I know, but I don't think I can love him as much as he loves me.
 
I was touched by his sincere feeling but pushing my heart to love him is not the best way. I want him to find the girl who loves him as much as he loves the girl; I don't think I'm the one for him.
 
Wait, do I think that I deserve Yoseob? Such a foolish!
 
I shake my head and mutter to myself, "Don't be silly."
 
I look up when I hear the sound of opened door.
 
There he is, catching his breath.
 
Yoseob approaches me and stops when he's only an metre away, mumbling, "Why didn't you tell me that you're here?"
 
I feel my cheeks are getting warm now. He's not doing anything and I start to blush. Geez.
 
"Wow, you're blushing," Yoseob looks at me with curiosity.
 
I look away and I can feel he moves closer to me. I ignore him and try to control my own heartbeat.
 
"So are you willing to tell me that you're jealous because of IU now?" he speaks out.
 
I look at him. He is really ridiculous! Why do we get back with this pointless topic again?
 
"Nonsense," I mutter.
 
"I'm waiting for that words," Yoseob smirks. "You told me you would say that."
 
"I told you that I would talk to you," I hiss. "That's all."
 
"So?" he says as if he didn't hear what I was saying.
 
I sigh and walk to the door; it's useless. He stops me by holding my hand.
 
"Where are you going?" he holds my left hand with his right hand. I refuse to look at him.
 
"We're not going to talk if you keep repeating about that nonsense," I answer without looking at his face.
 
"Is it that difficult to admit that you're jealous?" he says. "To admit that you like me?"
 
I think I'm going to explode now.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
No way I'm going to let her walk away again. I have enough already with my own assumptions. I want her to know what I'm feeling and I want to know what she's feeling.
 
I'm not going to let go of her hand. Not this time.
 
She keeps looking away from me, staring at the ground. She doesn't reply my question.
 
I make her face to look at me with my left hand but she keeps forcing her face to look away from me. Unfortunately I'm stronger than her.
 
"Are you mad?" I ask her but she doesn't reply. She keeps trying to look away from me, biting her bottom lip until it bleeds.
 
She never learned. I know she is really nervous now but why does she keep hurting herself like that?
 
"You're bleeding," I try to wipe away the blood but she takes a step back, trying to pull away from me, but looks like she forgets that her hand is held by mine.
 
I pull her back close to me and, out of my control because I really want to stop the blood, I press my lips on hers.
 
I kiss Sora.
 
I can taste the blood on her lip. I try to the blood so her lip will stop bleeding. I pull her closer and put my left hand around her waist now.
 
I close my eyes, enjoying every second while I'm kissing her. She flinches a little every time I try to clean her lip from the blood but she doesn't pull away; whether she is enjoying it or she just doesn't have any strength to stop me.
 
When I'm sure that the blood has stopped, I break the kiss. I look at her face; she is blushing. Me too. I can feel that my face is burning now.
 
I don't know how much time has passed. I don't care.
 
I land another kiss on her lips again. Again. Again. Again. Again.
 
I give her small kisses. I pull her closer to me, cupping her face with my right hand. I can feel her warm cheek on my hand.
 
I kiss her a little bit longer now by each kiss when I notice she kisses me back, even though she does it slightly.
 
She squeezes my shirt a little harder each time I kiss her. My heart is beating faster when she does that. I keep kissing her lips like I'm addicted to her.
 
"S-stop...," I can feel her lips are moving. She pushes me when she finally finds her strength but I don't stop; I keep kissing her.
 
"I-I can't breathe...," she murmurs when she gets the chance to pull a centimetre away from me.
 
I finally break the kiss.
 
She's right. Both of us are running out of air. Both of our faces are extremely red. I bet her heart is beating really fast now. Sora covers with her right hand.
 
I get my sense back.
 
I just kissed her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I try to breathe when Yoseob finally let me go. I'm going to explode if he kept kissing me like that.
 
The only reason I let him kissing me that long is because I don't want it to end.
 
Aish, what are you thinking?
 
It's my first kiss. On the lips.
 
It felt wet and salty because of my blood. My heart keeps beating faster and faster even though we're not kissing anymore.
 
I can't look at him now.

Photobucket