12 My Special Spot

So Sweet, So Simple

 

[Sora's POV]
 
I'm sitting on the sofa in the middle of BEAST members' room now. Dongwoon sits next to me while Doojoon sits across from me.
 
Junhyung leans on the wall and Hyunseung is preparing a cup of tea for me. Gikwang takes a seat next to Doojoon and Yoseob sits on the edge of the sofa, right next to Dongwoon.
 
"So," Doojoon coughs, breaking the silence. "We have met our president yesterday."
 
I'm causing way too much trouble, eh?
 
"We will give explanation to press but we, BEAST and you, need to talk before that," Doojoon looks right at me. He has his charisma as a leader, really. "Gikwang has told us about what happened two days ago and we understand."
 
He stops for a while. I know he is waiting for me; maybe he thinks that I want to give him a respond but I don't say anything so he continues again, "Since there was no official announcement about you being our personal photographer before, we will make the announcement as soon as possible. It will be a reason why you were with Gikwang that day."
 
I nod slowly to make him sure that I am listening to him.
 
By that, Doojoon continues his words again, "Gikwang will clarify the picture, telling that you are our professional photographer and it was raining so he was helping you back to the apartment. That will do. Any comment?"
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
Doojoon explains everything to Sora. He tells her about our solution for this issue and I hope Sora will agree with us.
 
Honestly, I can barely look at her eyes now. I've done something really stupid by hugging her out of any reason. Oh, please, don't be mad at me.
 
"If that is the way, I'm fine with it," she mutters. "But..."
 
I can't help myself from looking at her. She notices it and looks away from me. Now that is kind of uncomfortable.
 
"But?" Hyunseung waits for the continuation.
 
"But I've done something bad. I avoided all of you. I didn't do anything to help you. I...," she tries to apologize again; I know it.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Stop it," I stand up and move next to her. I pat her head gently, "I told you, we're here for you."
 
"He's right," Dongwoon grins. "You're our little sister."
 
She still put apologetic expression on her face so I put my hand on her shoulder and pull her closer to me, leaning my head on hers and says, "Trust me. Trust us."
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Trust me. Trust us," Yoseob pulls Sora closer, putting his head on hers.
 
Hey, what is he doing?
 
Once again I notice that Sora is blushing. I feel something is happening between her and Yoseob even though I don't know what it is.
 
"We're not mad at you," Hyunseung puts a cup of tea on the table. He steps closer to her and bends on his knee. He holds her hand, "You are our personal photographer but you are our little sister too. We will do whatever we can to help you. So please, let us be there for you."
 
I look at Sora, she's not blushing but she is smiling now. She has a really sweet smile.
 
Ah, looks like I'm not the one who thinks like that.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Sora smiles. She's really cute when she's blushing, but she looks really sweet when she is smiling, just like right now.
 
As if I can't control myself, I pull her hand away from Hyunseung. Hyunseung looks shocked because of what I've done. Doojoon even glares at me now and I realize that I've done something silly.
 
"It's a deal then," I try to divert the conversation. "We'll talk to the press this evening. Let's contact our manager to arrange a meeting with the President."
 
Junhyung stands up and calls our manager. Dongwoon follows him, trying to listen to the conversation.
 
Gikwang is looking at me and I just realize that I'm still holding Sora's hand. Our eyes meet and she pulls her hand from mine. She even moves further from me.
 
Oh my, not again.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm blushing too often. Where is my old self? Where is the expressionless me? It's just five days and I can't even control myself anymore.
 
"Manager will pick us in thirty minutes," Junhyung has done with the call.
 
Doojoon stands up, "Let's get ready then."
 
"Does she need to go with us?" Hyunseung asks. The rest of BEAST members look at me and exchange looks.
 
"He didn't say anything," Junhyung shrugs. "I don't think it's necessary."
 
I stand up quickly and mumbles, "I will go back to my room then."
 
But a hand stops my move.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"I will go back to my room then," Sora stands up, ready to go back to her room so we can get ready to meet the president.
 
I was going to stop her but Yoseob is faster than me. Come to think of it, it happened from time to time. He appeared somewhere somehow between me and Sora.
 
Wait, do I sound jealous?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I grab her hand and she turns to look at me.
 
"What's your hurry?" I stand up, not letting go of her hand.
 
"Do we need to talk again?" she asks, trying to keep calm. I know she is going to blush again; it's just my intuition.
 
I walk to the door, still holding her hand. I let go of her hand for a while so I can wear my shoes quickly.
 
"I'll be back. Wait for me," I tell the members and open the door while Sora is wearing her shoes. Right after she's done, I grab her hand again and leave our room.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
We left BEAST members' room. Yoseob leads me to the elevator and pushes the button to the highest floor of the apartment. He doesn't let go of my hand yet, I don't know why, I don't even try to release my hand from his.
 
He was the first man who held my hand. Gikwang was the second. Now he is holding my hand again; does he never learn from mistakes? Gikwang is having a problem now because he was holding my hand!
 
I can't think of anything. The door opens and he leads me to walk out of the elevator, walking to the rooftop of the apartment.
 
Once he opens the door to the rooftop, I can look the clear sky. It is around 3 PM but the February sky is really clear.
 
No sunshine but it's not too cloudy. There's only two of us, standing on the rooftop.
 
Finally he lets go of my hand and he stretches out his hands up in the air, "Ah, it's so fresh here~!"
 
I don't understand. What is this guy thinking about?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I always love to come to the rooftop whenever my head is too full with everything. I can see perfect view of the city from here and there's almost nobody who will disturb me up here.
 
I know I have done too much unreasonable stuff today but when I see Sora's blushing because of Gikwang, when she's acting distant again, when she had her apologetic expression on her face, I want to do something for her. So I decided to show her my special spot.
 
Because maybe, just maybe, it will be her special spot as well.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
He doesn't say anything to me. He looks at the view and I must admit this place has a wonderful view. I want to take pictures with my camera here.
 
"Next time," I say and he turns around to see me, "I want to come here again. To take pictures."
 
He smiles widely, "Sure. I'll come with you if you want to. Anytime. After all this is my favorite secret spot."
 
I smile. Secret spot, eh?
 
I mutter, "Thank you."
 
He touches my left cheek with his right hand, "You're welcome."
 
I blush again but he doesn't say anything; he just keeps smiling at me and, I don't know why though, my smile doesn't disappear.
 
I smile sincerely, only for him right now.

Photobucket