13 My Story

So Sweet, So Simple
[Sora's POV]
 
I open my eyes slowly. I am lying on my bed, waiting for the BEAST members to return after meeting with CUBE Entertainment President. It's been two hours since they left. I've been spending the last two hours looking through my photographs, avoiding my phone and notebook.
 
Suddenly a knock on my door makes me jump a little. I quickly make my way to the door and open it.
 
"We're back," Gikwang greets me with his smile.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"We're back," I smile after she opens the door. She looks at me, waiting me to tell her the result of the meeting.
 
There is something about her that making me feel like I must protect her. She is not that fragile, I know that, but I can't help myself thinking about her after Yoseob dragged her before our meeting. Where did they go?
 
Yoseob didn't say a word to us. Dongwoon asked him but he just gave us his devil smirk.
 
Right after we arrived at the apartment, Yoseob told me that he would accompany me to meet Sora but I refused, saying that I myself would be fine to tell her about the decision of our President.
 
He shrugged and went back to our room with the other members. Hyunseung said that I need to invite her over after I talk to her.
 
"Ne?" her voice makes my wandering mind comes back.
 
"Sorry," I shake my head, trying to stop my daydreaming. "It's all good now."
 
Silence.
 
Did I say it in a wrong way?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
It's all good now? Can he describe it more specific?
 
I open my door wider, "Let's talk inside if you're not comfortable with standing here."
 
"Eh?" he sounds shocked. "Can I go inside?"
 
Sure, he can. Why not? I can't understand the way he thinking... or Yoseob's way. Geez, why am I thinking about him again? His act at the rooftop before they left to meet their President has made me really confused.
 
His warm hand when he held mine. His warm touch when he touched my cheek. His smile when he looked at me.
 
Ugh, stop thinking about him!
 
"You want to tell me about the decision, right?" I convince him.
 
Gikwang hesitates for seconds but he bows a little then steps inside my room. Well, come to think of it, he's the first person to enter my room since I moved here. Even my sister hasn't entered my room since she's way too busy this week.
 
I close the door after him and lead him to the main room.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I'm so grateful that the President agreed with our solution. He will give an official announcement to the press about Sora being our personal photographer. I hope the press will buy it.
 
I just don't want Gikwang and Sora to face more and more trouble because of paparazzi or stuff like that. We're on our way to our first full album and I won't let this kind of issue stop our goal.
 
"Do you think she will have dinner with us?" Hyunseung walks to the kitchen.
 
"Did you tell Gikwang to ask her?" Doojoon asks him. He is turning on the TV to find something interesting to watch.
 
Hyunseung nods and starts to prepare dinner for us. I shrug and grab my phone and start to tweet about Sora as our official personal photographer. News on the internet spread faster in my opinion.
 
I walk to my room to hang my jacket on the wardrobe. There's a glove on the table next to my bed. It's one of my own gloves; the pair is still with Sora. I smile when I remember that night. She is really interesting.
 
It is interesting to have such a cute little sister.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I sit in the middle of Sora's room. The room has nothing special; you can say that it's kind of empty. Probably because she's still new here. She sits across from me after put a glass of water on the table.
 
"Thanks," I say, stop myself from examining her apartment room.
 
She nods.
 
I tell her about the President agreement towards our solution, every detail of our conversation. I convince her that she doesn't need to worry anymore.
 
"I see," that's all she says.
 
"So," I cough a little, "you're not going to avoid us anymore, right?"
 
She looks at the table, not focusing of me at all, "Why don't you get mad at me?"
 
"Sure, I don't," I am confused. Why do I need to get mad at her? It's not that she's doing it on purpose. I stand up and bow a little in front of her. I pat her head softly, "You're doing fine."
 
She doesn't blush this time. She doesn't smile too.
 
An idea pops out in my head. I sit next to her and take out my iPhone and play one of our songs: I'm Sorry
 
She looks at me and turns to look at my iPhone.
 
"You like ballad songs, right?" I give her a smile.
 
Thankfully, she nods and finally says something, "You're really nice."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
After he played a song from his iPhone, I feel much better and relaxed now. He tells me about a ballad song that they will record as a digital single soon. He also tells me that they never had a ballad song as an MV. He tells me a lot of thing about BEAST, things that I'm not interested with but I listen to him carefully.

He keeps his iPhone playing on and on. He will stop for a moment to choose ballad track if the played song is not a ballad.
 
"Ah," he covers his mouth after he told me about their last concert, "I'm babbling, am I?"
 
I shake my head, "It's fine."
 
He looks at me and then smile; he really loves to smile, doesn't he?
 
"Tell me about you," he leans closer to me. "Anything. I want to know more about you."
 
Why does he want to know more about me?
 
My mind wanders for a moment but, with a little bit of hesitation, I start talking.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I look at the clock. It's 7 PM now and Gikwang hasn't returned yet. What is he doing?
 
"Are you going to Sora's?" Junhyung asks me when I stand up from my seat. I nod at him and wear my shoes.
 
Weird, I don't see Gikwang anywhere. Sora's door is closed as well. Where is he?
 
I decide to look for Sora; maybe she knows where he is.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
She told me about her liking to photography, her first photograph hanged on the gallery, her first award, her favorite objects, and her family. I know that she only has an older sister and she was in all girls school till college.
 
I don't really get the conversation about photography but she sounds really happy when she talks about it. I keep smiling whenever she continues the conversation. She also told me that she always love to take a picture of sunrise or sunset.
 
Sometimes she smiles along the conversation. Sometimes she blushes when she realizes that I'm looking at her deeply, listening to word by word. But she doesn't stop our conversation. It's our longest conversation. I don't even bother to change the songs on my iPhone into ballad songs when she have started talking; I'm too focused at her.
 
Our conversation is stopped by the knocking on her door.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I talked a lot with Gikwang. At first, I did it just as an act of manner; he talked a lot and I must do the same, at least I thought so. But then I'm enjoying our conversation. He listens to me carefully, as if I can tell him everything and he will listen to me everytime I want to.
 
Knocks on the door stop me from continuing my story. I stand up and he follows me.
 
Yoseob is standing in front of my door. His eyes is widened when he looks at Gikwang.
 
"Oi," Yoseob looks at Gikwang, "It's been an hour."
 
Gikwang looks at his watch and gives Yoseob an apologize sign, "Sorry, time flies."
 
He looks at me, "We're going to have dinner together. Do you want to have a dinner with us?"
 
I think for a while but then I nod, "I will take my phone first."
 
I leave them and grab my phone in my bedroom. Ah, the missed calls and text messages are increasing more and more. I texted my sister; she is worried sick because of me.
 
"It's all good. Don't worry. Sorry."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
What is Gikwang doing in her room?
 
"You take an hour to explain it to her?" I ask him when Sora is taking her phone, leaving only two of us.
 
"Of course no," Gikwang laughs. "We talked about BEAST activities and about her. Even though she didn't say much, I know her more now. She doesn't have close friends though, other than her sister, I assume."
 
By the way Gikwang talks about her, I know there is something between them.
 
Sora comes back from her bedroom and wears her shoes. She closes her door after Gikwang steps out.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
The other members welcome me when I enter their room. Hyunseung already prepared a seat for me at the dining room, right between his seat and Doojoon's.
 
"We're going for recording tomorrow morning," Doojoon says right after I take my seat. "Be prepared at 6 AM, Sora."
 
I nod and bow a little, "Thank you."
 
"I don't forgive you," Dongwoon says with serious tone, making me feel like my heart stops beating for a second.
 
"Oi," Yoseob hits his arm softly.
 
"I will forgive you if you smile," Dongwoon grins.
 
What?
 
"That's a good idea," Junhyung whistles.
 
Even Yoseob and Gikwang are looking at me now. I can't smile without any reason!
 
Yoseob suddenly makes an aegyo act, a really cute act. He puffs his cheeks and makes peace signs with both of his hands.
 
I try to hold my laugh. I even cover my mouth with my hand to stop me from laughing.
 
"She laughed!" Dongwoon looks satisfied yet confused.
 
I can hold my laugh but I can't hide my smile. I look at Yoseob and he winks at me; no one notices about what he did. Doojoon and Dongwoon are trying to figure about the reason why I laughed but they can't figure it out.
 
"Why did you laugh, Sora?" Gikwang asks. He is sitting next to Yoseob but all of them are too focused at me, that's why they didn't notice what Yoseob did.
 
I cough and says, "So have you forgive me?"
 
I'm serious. I don't care if people are mad at me or not, but they are my client and I can't let my client to keep getting mad at me when we have works to do together.
 
They break into laughter.
 
"I'm joking, Sora ah~" Dongwoon wipes his tears. He laughs too hard until he cries. Doojoon messes his own hair; he doesn't believe what I've said. Junhyung covers his mouth and Hyunseung pats my head playfully.
 
"There is no way we can get mad at you," Gikwang gives me his sincere smile.
 
I've been tricked, eh? Silly me. I sigh and they look at me; they've stopped laughing. I know they're thinking that I'm disappointed by them.
 
"Thank you," I break the silence, "for inviting me for dinner."
 
I smile at them and they return me with their smiles. Hyunseung tells us to start our dinner.
 
My eyes stop at Yoseob before I start to eat. He stuck out his tongue playfully to me and I smile at him. I do think he's really cute.
 
Wait, what am I thinking?
 
He is my client.
 
Nothing less. Nothing more.
Photobucket