07 First Question

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

It's another uncomfortable night. I couldn't sleep well last night because of Yoseob. Yes, he's the reason.

I tried to make him out of my mind by trying to find extra jobs from my own website, my mini homepage, my twitter, etc. I browsed through the internet until midnight before I went to sleep.

I woke up around 5 AM; yes, I am a morning person. It's raining outside, making the temperature falls. It is really cold even though I'm not turning on my air conditioner.

After finished up with shower, I go to the kitchen and drink a cup of hot tea. I look at my left hand, the hand that be held by Yoseob last night. It feels warm somehow.

What am I thinking?

I shake my head, try to shove away this thought. Why do I even think about him again?


[Gikwang's POV]

I shiver.

I look at the clock; it's 6 AM in the morning. It's really cold. Well, sure it is, it's raining heavily right now. I try to sleep again but it doesn't work so I stand up and go to the main room, too lazy to go to the bathroom.

I try to sleep again on the sofa but it still doesn't work. Why is it so cold this morning?

Come to think of it, Yoseob returned around 9 AM last night. He told the rest of members about Sora, that we could treat her as our little sister, that she is a good person. She just needs some adapting with us.

Today is our free day; it's Saturday and we've planned to spend our time together for today. I guess we need to invite Sora to come here. Wait, what about her family? Will she go back to her house today? Is she staying with her sister?

With those thoughts run on my head, I take my phone and open my twitter. I don't tweet as often as Yoseob, but I do tweet once in a while. I read my timeline and stop at Yoseob's last tweet.

Last night. He mentioned an username and said that he has successfully followed that person. I click to see that person's twitter profile.

Name Sora
Location South Korea
Bio A professional photographer


It's her twitter!

I quickly click the follow button but I need to wait for her confirmation because she protected her tweets. I wonder why.


[Yoseob's POV]

It's 7 AM in the morning. Doojoon woke me up from my sleep but I'm still sleeping with my pillow.

"How can you still sleeping?" he puts his hands on hips. "It's freezing cold!"

Yeah, it is cold. It's raining. I guess it's already raining for a while but I don't care. I want to sleep more and more. It's rare to have a full free day like today.

"Hey," I hear Junhyung's voice. I still close my eyes, trying to sleep again.

"Yes?" Doojoon responds.

"Sora will come today," Junhyung tells the news. "Hyunseung is going to her room right now to invite her over. He said he will cook something for us."

Doojoon whistles. I straighten up my body when I heard it, "She's coming?!"

Doojoon and Junhyung have shocked expressions in their face. They look at each other.

"Now that's what I call awake," Doojoon laughs. "Yes, she is coming."

"So it's a BEAST family day," I grin. "Six members of BEAST and their little sister!"


[Sora's POV]

Gikwang follows me at twitter. I accept his request and follow him back. He has a lot of followers, just like Yoseob. I have accepted Yoseob's request last night and, as I promised, I follow him back. He even mentioned me in his last tweet.

I open my mini homepage and receive more and more comments. Some of them ask me to update my gallery, some of them ask me to be their photographer, some of them ask me about personal stuff, and some of them demand me to clarify whether I am BEAST's personal photographer or not.

I don't respond. I never respond.

Someone is knocking my door. I open it and Hyunseung is standing in front of me.

"Well, hello, Sora," he smiles. "Any plan for today?"

"Yes," I answer. I need to meet my last client this evening for her best friend's birthday. I've promised her since a month ago so there's no way I will cancel it.

He looks disappointed, "Oh, I see..."

"Why?" I ask.

"We have our free day for today so we're going to spend time together. Yoseob told us that you're fine to be treated as our little sister so we thought that it would be something like family day," he explains and frowns. "What a shame."

"I have a meeting at 4 PM," I give him the detail. "I have no schedule before that."

His expression changes, "Great! We can gather together for now!"

"What do I need to do?" I wonder.

"Nothing," he answers, "but I will cook something for the boys. WIll you help me?"

I nod and grab my black jacket. A glove hits the ground. It's Yoseob's. I haven't returned it to him; he told me to go back to my room right after we arrived at the apartment because it's really cold last night. I put it on my pocket before locking my door and follow Hyunseung to their room.


[Yoseob's POV]

I've finished with shower. It's freezing there. I quickly take a seat in the main room, sit next to Gikwang who is wearing his favorite black knit hat.

"It's really cold," Dongwoon just out from his room after wore his sweater. "I want something to make me warm."

He sits next to Junhyung, right in front of me. Doojoon is looking through the window; it's still raining. He turns around when he hears the sound of opened door.

It's Hyunseung with Sora.

"She's here," Hyunseung says happily. "We're going to make something for you. Who wants to have a hot coffee?"

All of us rise our hands.

"Me!" Dongwoon even stands up. "I want two!"

Hyunseung laughs and gives Sora a sign to follow him to the kitchen. She is wearing the same jacket from last night. She bows at us and walks pass us to the kitchen. I smile at her but she doesn't respond, as I thought.

I decide to play with my phone while they are preparing something for us.


[Gikwang's POV]

Sora walks pass us and go to the kitchen with Hyunseung. I stand up and follow them to the kitchen.

"Here," I help her with six cups for us. I take a different cup for her, "It's for you. You don't drink coffee, right?"

She nods and continues her preparation. I shrug and help Hyunseung who is preparing to cook noodles for us. In around fifteen minutes, Sora is done with her work so I help her to bring the coffees to the main room and serve them for the members. They yell happily and drink the coffee quickly.

After another ten minutes, Hyunseung is done with the noodles. He brings them to the main room. We're sitting in the circle, enjoying the noodles and hot coffees. Sora is sipping her hot chocolate because she doesn't want to eat noodle.

"So, Sora," Doojoon starts the conversation, "our little sister."

She doesn't respond but she is looking at Doojoon.

"I have a little sister!" Dongwoon grins.

"We have a little sister!" Yoseob corrects him.

"Do you want to say something to us?" Hyunseung puts down his cup. "Anything."

She shakes her head.


[Sora's POV]

They're enjoying the hot coffees. It's still raining outside but the coffees and noodles make us feel warmer.

"Do you want to say something to us?" Hyunseung asks me. "Anything."

I shake my head. I don't have a single idea in my mind right now. I don't know why but I can feel that Yoseob is looking at me now and I'm trying my best not to blush now. Don't ask me why Yoseob can make me blushed even though he didn't do anything.

"Anything," Junhyung adds in. "A request. A question. Whatever."

They're waiting for my respond. What can I say?

I clear my throat and my first question for BEAST comes out from my mouth, "What do you expect from me?"

Photobucket