51 Thank You

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Thank you," we bow to the MCs and the other artists. We're just done with our comeback performance on Mnet's M! Countdown tonight.
 
We go back to our make up room to clean up our make ups and change our clothes.
 
"Good job," our manager pats my back when we enter the make up room. "All of you performed a great performance."
 
"Thank you," we bow to him. We performed two songs tonight exclusively, On Rainy Days and Fiction. I hope B2UTIES will love our music more.
 
"Don't come here," I hear Sora's voice from outside.
 
When I turn around, the door is already opened. Sora is standing with Mina is next to her. Sora's right hand is blocking Mina from entering the make up room.
 
"Why?" Mina pouts. "I want to congratulate them!"
 
"Who is this?" our manager walks closer to Sora with serious expression.
 
"My cousin," Sora sighs. "I'm sorry for the nuisance."
 
Sora's eyes meet mine. I don't look away. It's been two days passed since our kisses and we still haven't talked to each other. Looks like Mina is her only focus for now.
 
"You're not supposed to be here," Sora tries to close the door but Mina holds her hand, stopping her from closing the door.
 
"Let me congratulate them and I'll leave after that!" she begs.
 
Doojoon stands up from his seat and approaches Sora and Mina, giving his wise statement, "Thank you for coming, Mina, we really appreciate your support."
 
"See?" Mina smiles at Sora. She looks at Doojoon and bows to him, telling us that she will watch our performance as well for tomorrow.
 
"I'll leave now," she waves at us. "See you tomorrow."
 
After Mina left, Sora closes the door behind her and sits next to Gikwang. She massages the back of her neck, leaning back to the chair with closed eyes. She looks really tired.
 
"Are you alright?" Gikwang asks her with concern.
 
"Mina is really excited to see you guys," Sora answers calmly. "The security staffs let her in because she told them that she's my cousin and she needed to meet me for emergency cases."
 
"You know the rules, Sora," our manager crosses his arms.
 
"I know, I'm sorry," Sora bows to our manager. She doesn't change her expression but I know Mina does make a little problem with her excitement over us.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I throw myself on the bed. I don't even bother to turn on my notebook to check my official website now. It's already 10 PM now and I still haven't eat anything since lunch with BEAST members.
 
Mina dragged me around after I was done with BEAST schedule. Well, it's true that I didn't have full schedule this week since I've rearranged my schedule for BEAST's comeback performances, but I didn't plan to be dragged around by her everywhere.
 
She wanted me to be the one who showed her around because she told me that she's going to move in this apartment as well. I don't know how she did that because as much as I know, this apartment is not easily open for public citizens. I could move in here because I was recommended by BEAST manager.
 
I don't even have time to think about Yoseob or Gikwang anymore. My life is suddenly filled with Mina, day or night. If she's really moving in here, it will be a great distraction for me.
 
I have refused to fulfill her request but she would always use her tactics: pouting and giving me the almost cry expression, telling me that she needs my help, and so on.
 
Someone is calling my phone. I'm too tired to pick up the phone but I need to know who is calling me.
 
"Not again," I mutter to myself.
 
It's Mina. What does she want from me this late?
 
"Ne?" I answer her call.
 
"I need your help tomorrow at the university tomorrow," she answers happily. "I need your advice for my photography."
 
"The photography club has its own counselor," I answer simply.
 
"But I want you to help me," she says with a demanding tone. "You know that Aunt will be happy if you help me."
 
I hate it when she brings up my mother in our conversation. The last time I ignore her request to help out one of her past boyfriend's birthday, my mother called me all of a sudden, telling me that I should be helping my own cousin.
 
Don't ask me why my mother cares about her more than she cares about me.
 
"Fine," I give up. "I'll go there."
 
"Good!" she squeaks. "See you there at 1!"
 
Without waiting for my respond, she ends the call. I stare at my phone for seconds; I can't believe I let myself being dragged around by her.
 
When I try to close my eyes and start to sleep, the knocks on my door start bothering me.
 
I took a really deep breath before I get up from my bed and walk to the door. It's not Mina, I know.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I look at the clock. It's already 10 PM. Sora didn't have dinner with us again tonight. I guess she is still avoiding me.
 
She hasn't tweeted since three days ago. In the other hand, Mina has started to follow me for a while, even before she met me yesterday. She mentioned me in one of her tweets, asking me to follow her.
 
I still haven't follow her twitter. Something about her is just too suspicious. I don't think Sora is really close to her, assuming from Sora's way of treating her.
 
I decide to talk with Sora, even just for a moment. I think Mina is already getting on her nerves and I don't want her to think too much because of me.
 
I leave my room and stand in front of her door. I hesitate for a moment, rubbing my head and trying to find the good words to say to her.
 
"Come on, Yoseob, you're a man," I mumbled to myself before knock the door.
 
I wait for her to open the door. A thought of her ignoring my knocks crossed over my mind but after around thirty seconds passed, Sora opens the door.
 
"Hey," I smile at her. "Are you already asleep?"
 
"No," she says. "Why?"
 
"Err," I tilt my head, "I just want to talk."
 
She doesn't respond immediately but then she opens the door wider to let me step inside. I bow a little to her and then step inside, taking off my shoes before I sit with her in the main room.
 
She doesn't sit next to me; she chooses to sit across from me.
 
I look at her but she is having her expressionless face as usual. The only thing I notice from her is she looks really tired.
 
"Do you sleep well?" I blurt out the question.
 
Aish, Yoseob, what kind of question is that?!
 
"I'm fine," she answers. "Is that what you want to talk about?"
 
I shake my head quickly, "No!"
 
I sigh and then take a deep breath, looking at her directly, "Look, I want to apologize if you're mad at me because of..."
 
I pause.
 
I've blushed even before I can say the 'kiss' word. I look at the floor to hide my blushed cheeks.
 
Silence. Very awkward silence.
 
"Can we just put it aside for now?" Sora speaks out.
 
I look up at her. She wants me to pretend as if I never kissed her...?
 
"I have Mina to take care for now," she sighs. "I'm not mad at you. Seriously."
 
Well, a part of me is relieved because she said that she's not mad at me but another part of me is kind of disappointed because I feel like the kisses don't mean anything for her.
 
"You need to take a rest," she stands up. "You still have to perform tomorrow night."
 
She waits for me to stand up but I don't get up from the sofa. I just don't get it; doesn't she have feeling for me? Why does she act as if nothing special happened then? Is Mina really her only concern for now?
 
"Yoseob Oppa?" she calls me and I feel my heart skips a beat when I hear her soft voice.
 
I stand up and pull her in my hug. I breathe in, feeling her sweet scent deeply. I hug her tighter.
 
I miss her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
My heart starts to beat faster now when Yoseob hugs me. Didn't I tell him to put things about us aside for now?
 
It's not that I don't want to think about him. I still blush whenever I remember his kisses, after all he's my first kiss.
 
"I love you."
 
I hear his whisper on my ear. Does my ear deceive me?
 
I don't react. I don't know how I should react. It is a confession, isn't it?
 
Control yourself, Sora, control yourself!
 
He lets go of me and looks at me in the eyes. He steps backward and bows to me, "Thank you."
 
I tilt my head. What for?
 
Yoseob straightens up his body and smiles at me, "Thank you for letting me love you."
 
My cheeks start to blush again. My heart starts to beat faster again.
 
He steps forward and leans closer to me. His lips is only an inch away from mine. But he moves his head a little and lands a kiss on my left cheek.
 
"Gotcha," he winks at me, knowing that I did think he would kiss me on the lips. "You look really tired. Hope you will be better tomorrow."
 
I can't say anything. I can't find a word to say. I think I can explode now because of him. Geez.
 
He pats my head, "I hope you'll smile again. I hate it when we're not talking to each other."
 
I nod with blushed cheeks. He grins at me and then walks to the door, ready to leave my room. He opens the door after he wore his shoes.
 
When he is going to open their room door, I rush to him and pull his hand, standing on my toes and kiss his cheek.
 
"Thank you," I murmur without looking at him, "for loving me."
 
I don't wait for his reply; I storm back to my room, closing my door behind me. I lean to the door. I think I can hear my own heartbeat now.
 
What are you thinking, Sora?

Photobucket