20 My Little Sister

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
It's already 8 PM now. We're on our way for interview after having dinner together at a restaurant.
 
Today is another full-schedule-day. We had a meeting this morning for preparation of the new album, a dance practice after lunch, another meeting for new project from CUBE Entertainment after the practice, and we will have late night interview at 9 PM.
 
I check my phone and open my Twitter. Some of B2UTIES mentioned me on their tweets, greeting me about White Day and having a full of love day.
 
I take a glance at Doojoon. He is talking with Gikwang about a variety show. We must work our plan tonight for White Day operation.
 
Sora has followed us all day since the morning; because we went right through the next destination. Yes, we haven't return to our apartment till this moment. She's probably really tired now. I've seen her checking something with her phone. Probably another project for her.
 
Doojoon planned to give her a surprise right after the interview. He asked Gikwang about perfect gift for Sora and his answer was chocolate. We've decided to buy her a box of chocolate and a bouquet of roses. Actually Doojoon wanted to give her a teddy bear but we opposed his idea.
 
The plan is to take her away from the studio after the interview while we're preparing for the surprise. They ask me to do that even though I protested that Gikwang should be the one to do that.
 
Dongwoon joked, saying that Gikwang would probably bring Sora away and forget about the whole surprise thing.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
The interview is going on. I look at my wristwatch. 9.30 PM.
 
I sigh and take some random pictures again with my camera. My focus stops when my camera captures Gikwang in the frame.
 
I put my camera down and look at him. I still remember the day when he said that I'm really precious for him. I know all of them are treating me as their little sister.
 
But there's something different from Gikwang. Lately he never let me stay alone with one of the members. He would show up from nowhere and joined with us.
 
Is it just my silly thought?
 
My phone vibrates.
 
I step back and check the caller's ID.
 
Unknown number.
 
"Ne?" I respond.
 
No answer.
 
I frown. Again?
 
I can hear the sound of closed line. The person has ended the call. I put back my phone on my pocket.
 
It's the third time in this week. An unknown number called my phone but no one's talking when I picked up the phone. I guess this is what people call prank call.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
We finished our interview right at 10 PM. All of the members bow to the interviewer when he left the studio for another work.
 
"Go," I hear Junhyung whispers to Yoseob and he sighs. He walks pass me, to where Sora is standing.
 
Yoseob is asking her to accompany him somewhere because he wants to talk about something important. I can see that Sora is frowning, wondering about what does Yoseob want to talk about. She nods and follows Yoseob, leaving us to prepare the surprise.
 
The uneasy feeling comes again.
 
I don't take my eyes off of them until they disappeared from my sight. I feel uncomfortable when I see Sora with someone else, with another man, especially Yoseob. I've objected to this idea, saying I would be fine to be the one who attract her away but the others didn't agree with me.
 
Doojoon's voice snaps me back to reality, "Let's get the stuff in our van."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I follow Yoseob to a park near the studio. There are only three couples there; sitting on the park benches with the dim light from park lamps.
 
He walks in front of me, not bothering to look back. We walk till we find an empty bench, far enough from the couples.
 
He sits on the bench, giving me a sign to sit next to him. I sit, giving a little space between me and him.
 
"It's a beautiful night," that's his first sentence. He looks up to the night sky. I look at the sky too. He's right. It's beautiful.

Unfortunately I left my camera at the studio since Yoseob told me it's heavy and the other members will take care of it for me.
 
I don't know what he wants to say to me but it's been a while since I have moments alone with Yoseob. It's been a month since the Valentine Day, since he accidentally kissed my cheek.
 
Ugh, why do I remember that? I start to blush again.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I take a look at her. She is gazing the night sky too. I smile when I look at her face.
 
It's been a while since the last time I met her, just two of us. Gikwang is making me more and more suspicious. Yesterday Doojoon was talking to her at the recording for a TV show when Gikwang appeared from nowhere and dragged Sora along with her for lunch.
 
Part of me says that he is protecting Sora from other men. The question is... why?
 
When I lost in my thought, Sora starts to blush. Hey, I didn't do anything to her!
 
Ah, I always love to see her blushed cheeks. She looks really cute when she is blushing. I grin and lean closer to her ear; yes, I'm going to again.
 
"Why are you blushing, my lady?" I whisper.
 
She pulls away from me with her blushing cheeks.
 
I laugh and say, "Sorry. You're just too cute."
 
By those words, she totally can't hide her blushed cheeks. She bites her lower lip. I guess she just can't find words to say.
 
I move closer to her, touch her cheek and then use my fingers to move her hair back behind her ear, intertwined my finger with her long hair and then kiss it. I love doing this.
 
Her soft skin. Her scent. Her long hair.
 
She moves back a little until my fingers lost her hair. She blushes so madly. I can look at her flushed pink cheeks even though the lamps are dim.
 
Seeing her reaction making me want to do something more. I am so evil, right?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Why does he like to do that?
 
I can feel that my heart is beating really fast now. I thought it's totally alright because it's been a while since the last time I blushed because of Yoseob.
 
But looks like the more I have distance with him, the more my heart beats faster when I finally stay close to him. I bite my lower lip, hoping that I will stop blushing.
 
He moves closer to me again and I try to move backward but I reach the edge of the bench. I close my eyes, not knowing what he will do.
 
He buries his head in my hair, inhaling my scent slowly, "Don't tell me you're blushing because you like me."
 
I open my eyes, shocked by his words. What does he mean?
 
He looks at me in eyes, giving me a grin. He's teasing me!
 
"Stop teasing me," I push him away with my hands slowly. I don't have the strength to do that actually, since my heart is beating uncontrollably.
 
Suddenly he leans really close to me and kisses my left cheek.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Stop teasing me," she pushes me away with her hands. Well, I guess she can't do that well. She is looking away from me to hide her blushed cheeks.
 
All of a sudden, I remember her words when she landed a kiss on my cheek around three weeks ago, "We're even now."
 
That night I told her that she's not fair. My heart was beating so fast that night because of her sudden act. What I've done in the Valentine Day was accident. What she's done was totally her decision.
 
They're totally not the same. We're totally not even.
 
I lean closer to her, hesitate for a second, but then I kiss her left cheek softly. I close my eyes, letting myself breathing deeply to inhale her scent.
 
She moves a little so her right hand touches my left hand. She is probably trying to move away from me but she's at the edge of the bench; she's going nowhere.
 
I hold her hand, not letting it pushes me away. I touch her neck with my right hands; she shivers because of my cold fingers but she doesn't move. She doesn't pull away from me.
 
A vibrate from my pocket makes me realize that we must go back to the studio. The members are waiting for us; that must be Doojoon's message for me.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I try to move my hand so I can push him away. He's still kissing my cheek, breathing deeply. I can feel his warm breath at my face. He stops my movement with his hand, holding my hand so I stay and do nothing.
 
His free fingers touch my neck. I close my eyes again; I can't control my heartbeat anymore.
 
Suddenly he pulls away from me. He looks at me without any smile. Why is he blushing too?
 
"I don't think you can make it even with me now," he says and then grins. "I'm not going to let you make it even. Not ever."
 
What?
 
He stands up and gives me his hand, "Come on."
 
I don't take his hand. What is he thinking?
 
Does he think it's all a game? It may be just a kiss on the cheek, but a kiss is a kiss!
 
I stand up, ignoring his hand. I walk quickly and I can hear he is running to catch me.
 
"Oi!" he grabs my hand so I stop my steps. I gasp and look away from him. Yoseob's grip tighten.
 
"What?" I hiss.
 
"You're mad at me," he says. "Because of the kiss."
 
Of course I am! You're acting as if it's nothing!
 
I sigh. My heart is still beating really fast but I try to keep calm again.
 
"You're such a charmer," I stare at the ground. "Do that to someone else."
 
He lifts my chin with his fingers and gives me a serious look, "If I was trying to charm someone, it's you."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"You're such a charmer," she says without looking at me. "Do that to someone else."
 
Wait, does she think I do that to every girl? It took me a lot of courage to do that. Maybe she doesn't know but my heart was beating like crazy when I kissed her cheek.

I don't know why I did the kiss. I just felt like I need to do that. Is it so much to be explained?
 
I lift her chin with my fingers, trying to tell her with my serious expression, "If I was trying to charm someone, it's you."
 
I think she blushes again. Well, her cheeks are flushed pink now so I don't have idea if she's blushing again or not. I let go of her hand and do my favorite act again.
 
I move her hair behind her ear, trailing it and kiss it, "Sorry."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"Sorry," he says while he is kissing my long hair.
 
Ugh, my heart is beating faster.
 
He looks at me and smiles, "You're a really cute little sister and I can't help myself to charm my sister, can I?"
 
I don't have a big brother but I'm sure a brother won't make my heart feels like this. I cough a little, "Let's just go back."
 
"Sure," he pats my head and walks side by side with me.
 
He's treating me as his sister, I said to myself.
 
But why do I feel uneasy when he said that I'm his little sister?
 
It feels... hurt.

Photobucket