57 Answer

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
What did I just say to her?
 
I take a glance at Sora; she is blushing now. Is that a good sign?
 
"What do you mean 'our relationship'?" she asks with her usual monotone.
 
"Well, I...," I'm speechless.
 
I want to know what she feels for me now. I told her that I love her before but she didn't say the same to me. I let it be because her concern was stucked in Mina.
 
But now she is free to think about me. About us.
 
I clear my throat and step forward to her. I reach out my hand and touch her cheek softly; how can I miss her so much? Why do I just realize it now?
 
I kiss her forehead; I'm trying to ignore the fact that my heart is beating really, really fast. I hold her left hand with my right hand, intertwining our fingers together.
 
I cup her right cheek with my left hand, inhaling her sweet scent deeply.
 
I move down to kiss her left cheek. She flinches a little when I kiss her cheek; she clutches on my shirt.
 
I was too aggresive that day when her lip was bleeding. My kisses were way out of control. I think I must make an amend of that.
 
I kiss her lips.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Yoseob kisses my forehead gently. I can feel that my heart is beating uncontrollably now. I try to keep calm but I guess I can't hide my blushed cheeks anymore.
 
He intertwines his fingers with mine. I close my eyes, feeling his hand on my cheek. I can feel his warm breath on the left side of my face now. He kisses my cheek.
 
I squeeze his shirt. I think I'm going to explode if he keeps doing this.
 
Before I could even do anything, I feel his lips on mine.
 
Yoseob kisses me.
 
But this time there is no blood. He kisses me passionately. It feels really... sweet?
 
I don't know how I can describe it but, I admit it, I love his way of kissing me. I kiss him back slightly, unsure of my own action.
 
We kissed for around two or three minutes before we finally break the kiss. Both of us are blushing.
 
Yoseob's lips turn into a curve; he smiles. He doesn't let go of my hand. He is still cupping my cheek as well. His touch is really warm.
 
I give him a smile, not knowing why.
 
He puts his forehead on mine, whispering softly, "Can we consider that as our first kiss?"
 
My heart skips a beat.
 
"I...," I can't find a word to say. What should I say to him?
 
He kisses me again, making me jump a little. He pulls me into a hug, putting his hands around my waist. I close my eyes again, letting my hands feel his slightly muscular arms.
 
You can say that I'm overreacting but I really feel like I'm in heaven now. I wish the time will stop for a while.
 
"I love you," he mutters after he let go of my lips.
 
"I want you to be my girlfriend."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Finally. I confess to her.
 
It's really hard to confess to a girl, wasn't it? I wonder how Gikwang could confess to Sora. I tried to arrange perfect words but ended up speechless.
 
But finally I say it.
 
I love Sora. I really love her. Maybe it's reckless but I want to make sure that she loves me back, that I can cherish her with all my heart, with all my love.
 
She bites her bottom lip. I guess she is really nervous now.
 
Without even thinking, I kiss her lips again, making her stop her bad habit. She stops immediately because of my kiss.
 
"I will keep doing that if you start biting your lip," I whisper. If only she knows that my heart is beating really fast now, if only she knows that my anxiety is torturing me slowly.
 
"Stop teasing me," she looks away from me, trying to hide her flushed pink cheeks.
 
"If loving someone means teasing her, I think I'm going to tease you every day, every night," I say.
 
Can't she see that I really love her? That I'm not teasing her? That I'm really serious about her?
 
"I don't think I deserve you," she says.
 
I clench my fist when I hear her answer. Why does she think like that?
 
"I think Mina is so much better than me," she continues. "I think I have made your heart broken before. I guess you deserve a better girl."
 
I sigh and take a deep breath,
"Neoneun naui baireoseu
Himdeulge hagetji
Neoman bomyeon nan tto
Gaseum apeugetji
Geuraedo neol wonhae
Nan apeugo tto apado
Modeun geol da irnneunda haedo"
 
You are my virus
You will make it harder on me
When I look at you again
My heart will hurt
But still I want you
Even if I’m in pain after pain
Even if I might lose everything
 
If she doesn't want to hear my words, at least she will hear my song, right?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I finally look directly at Yoseob. He is singing a song, one of their new song from their new album. I think the title is Virus.

"Neoneun naui baireoseu
Apeuge hagetji
Wonhago tto wonhae
Neol michin deusi wonhae
Neomuna saranghae
Apeugo tto apado
Jungneun nalkkaji saranghae"

You are my virus
You will make it painful for me
I want you again and again
I crazily want you
I love you so much
Even if I’m in pain after pain
I love you until the day I die

He opens his eyes; he was singing with his eyes closed. His hand is clutching on his chest, as if he is hurting.
 
"I love you," he looks at me in the eyes. "I'm the one who will decide whether I shall love a person or not. No matter how many times you think you will make my heart break, I will keep loving you."
 
Does he understand what he is saying?
 
Sora, control yourself! You don't even understand your own feeling. You don't even know what you feel towards Yoseob.
 
I feel really guilty. For Yoseob. For Gikwang. For Mina.
 
I know that Yoseob loves me. His kisses. His confession. His touch. His eyes.
 
I know that Gikwang really cares about me as well. He is always there for me; he cherishes me in his own ways.
 
I know that Mina is falling for Yoseob; not only as a fan. Mina is falling for him because of his kindness, because of his simple yet captivating smile.
 
I don't want to hurt anybody. But I don't think I have an answer for Yoseob. I don't think I deserve him. At least for now.
 
If I keep ignoring all of these facts, maybe someday I will find the best answer. But I don't think Yoseob will agree with my opinion.
 
"Give me time," I murmur. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you an answer now."
 
"It's alright," Yoseob pats my head gently. "I'm sorry. It has been a long day for you."
 
He puts his hands on his pockets, giving me a comforting smile now, "Let's go back."
 
"I'm sorry," I bow to him. I feel really guilty now. He must be waiting for my answer yet I can't give him one.
 
Yoseob takes my hand, "I will wait for your answer."
 
I blush again. We walk to the elevator, holding each other hand warmly. He gave me another kiss on my forehead before he asks me to return to my room.
 
"Thank you," he says when I open my door, "for tonight."
 
His cheeks are blushing when he says that. He gives me a nervous but happy smile.
 
I smile at him and bid him a goodnight. I don't think I will ever forget tonight. That was a really memorable kiss, especially because he is the one who gave me my first kiss.
 
Ah, I haven't shut down my notebook. It's already past midnight and I really think I need to sleep now.
 
Wait, there is a notification of new e-mail.
 
From: Kim Maeri
Subject: (no subject)
 
It's from my mother.

Photobucket