26 The Comfort

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I was sitting on the sofa in the main room when I hear the loud knocks on Sora's door. I can't sleep and it's already past midnight; everyone has already slept in their own rooms.
 
At first, I ignore the knock. Maybe it's something important for Sora. But then the knocks getting louder and louder. Why doesn't Sora just open the door? I even need to close my ears to get rid of the noise.
 
I stand up and decide to look over who her guest is but before I even reach my door, the knocks have stopped. It's silence now. Maybe Sora has opened the door.
 
I think I really need to sleep now. I turn my body to my room but then a thought crosses my mind. What if it's uninvited guest? I mean it's past midnight already!
 
I open the door quickly and I look Sora is going to close the door. I don't even close my door; I walk to her and tap her shoulder lightly.
 
She gasps and turns around to see me.
 
"Hey," I smile at her.
 
She steps back slowly and then she sighs.
 
"It's you," she mutters.
 
I realize she is shaking. What's wrong with her?
 
I go back to close my door and then walk to her room again. I take a step inside to her room because she just stands there, doing nothing at all.
 
I hesitate. Should I close her door? It's past midnight already. I don't want people to think about something wrong if they see us like this. I close the door slowly but Sora still doesn't react.
 
"Are you alright?" I approach her. She is looking away from me, clenching her fists so she will stop shaking.
 
"I heard the knocks," I explain to her about the reason why I'm here. "I'm just checking up."
 
Sora flinches. She looks at me and mumbles, "So it's not you?"
 
I frown, "Of course it's not me! Why did I knock that loud at midnight? I could just call you, you know?"
 
She bites her lower lip. She is lost in her thought. I take a step closer to her and pat her head gently, "Is something wrong?"
 
She shakes her head but I know she is totally lying to me. She looks away from me; she is shaking and she looks scared. Who will believe her?
 
I move her long hair behind her ear, trailing it and kiss it; hoping it will make her feel better, even just a little. I look up at her face. She doesn't blush like she usually did. Now I know something is definitely wrong.
 
"Don't lie to me," I cross my arms.
 
She doesn't answer me. She just keep looking away from me, biting her lower lip and clenching her fists. When I realize that her lip is red because of blood; yes, she bites too strong until it bleeds, I turn her face to look at me with my hand.
 
"You're bleeding," I frown and wipe away the blood from her lower lip gently. She has a really soft lip.
 
It keeps bleeding. Geez, she bites it really hard.
 
"Let it be," Sora pulls away from me and tries to wipe it with her back of hand. She wipes it really quick and it doesn't help the blood to stop at all.
 
"Oi," I grab her hand, "Easy."
 
I wipe the blood again with my finger. I'm still holding her hand because I'm afraid she will pull away and do the same thing again. She stands still. I can feel her hands are still shaking but after I intertwined my fingers with hers, she calms down slowly.
 
"What's wrong?" I ask again, holding on her lip with my thumb. I know she needs something to stop the blood but I need to know what's making her so messy. It's the first time I ever see her so messed up.
 
She tries to bite her lower lip again. Looks like it's her bad habit. She ends up almost bite my thumb and she pulls away, looking sorry for what she did.
 
"Don't do that," I step forward, holding her hand again so she doesn't move. Her lip is still bleeding though it's not as much as before. I wipe away the blood and ask her again the same question.
 
"There's this person," she starts to talk. "I don't know if it's one person or not. Unknown numbers kept calling me. I thought they're just prank calls. But lately he spoke to me. He called me before the knocks happened, telling me that he will make never forget him or things like that."
 
Ugh, is it stalker?
 
It's so creepy. No wonder she is really scared by that person.
 
"Does Gikwang know about it?" I ask her but my eyes are locked at her lip.

The blood has stopped but I don't let go of it. It feels just so soft and it makes me don't want to let go of it, even though her lip is moving when she is talking and I know it's making her uncomfortable.
 
"No," she moves backward, making me lost my touch on her lip. "Don't tell him."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"No," I pull away from Yoseob. "Don't tell him."
 
Gikwang has enough to think. I don't want to make him to concern about this prank calls and the unidentified person. It's my own problem.
 
I was really surprised when I found out it's Yoseob who tapped my shoulder. But I was more surprised when he said that he's not the one who knocked my door. Then who was that?
 
"I'm sorry," I mutter, still not looking at Yoseob. "Just go back to your room. It's alright now."
 
"No way," his answer surprised me. I look at him now; he is crossing his arms.
 
"If you don't want me to tell Gikwang, then what will happen if that creepy person come again?" he gives his reason.
 
Well, he's right, but what can he do?
 
"Can you go to sleep again after this?" he tilts his head. Even in my condition, I find he's really cute when he does that.
 
Ugh, Sora, what are you thinking?
 
He grins when he realizes that I'm smiling.
 
"What? What?" he leans closer to me. "Am I cute when I'm doing that?"
 
He tilts his head to the left and then to the right. He puffs his cheeks and tilt his head to the left again.
 
I cover my mouth with my hand, holding my laugh. He grins and suddenly pulls me in his hug, "You're so much better with a smile!"
 
I blush. For a moment I forget about the creepy person. I clutch on his shirt; I have no power to push him away.
 
"Do you feel better?" he asks. He pats my head softly.
 
My cheeks are burning now but I nod, really slow, but I know he notices it because my head is buried on his chest.
 
"Then I just need to hug you when that person scare you again," he hugs me tighter but gentle, making me blush even more.
 
"Thank you," I try to pull away from his hug. If I don't do that, I think I will never let him go. It feels too comfortable.
 
"Anytime," he smiles widely to me. He reaches out his hand; I guess he will do his favorite act again: kissing my hair.
 
But his hand stops suddenly in the middle of the air. He pulls back his hand and smiles at me, "Ah, Gikwang will be really mad at me if I do that."
 
I feel like someone throws a dart on my heart. I forget. Gikwang and I have a deal.
 
"If you can't sleep," he opens the door, "text me. I won't sleep until you sleep. Okay?"
 
He waves at me and closes the door, leaving me alone again.
 
I sigh.

Something is just so not right.

Photobucket