32 Fact

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
It's been two weeks since the kidnapping incident. Lucky us, Changsun does what he promised; no issues spread around about the incident.
 
Our manager has already blow us with every word he could.
 
"What will happen if the President know about this problem?!" he shouted at us when we told him everything the next day after the incident. We were going to a meeting at CUBE Entertainment Building and he asked us why did we cancel the meeting that day, plus he couldn't reach us by phone. Doojoon didn't tell him the detail after all.
 
"But Sora...," Gikwang tried to defend Sora; fortunately she's not with us since she was resting in her own room.
 
"No 'but's!" our manager cut. "You should tell me!"
 
He sighed and said, "But all of you are alright, that's all matter."
 
He promised us that he won't tell the President about the incident as long as we're doing our best as well. Our manager has visited her the next morning and told her that she didn't need to attend all of our schedules if she still need rest.
 
But she's alright now. She has been back to her schedule with us. Looking from outside, it doesn't look like that she has been through a horrible incident. She looks totally fine.
 
On the top of it, she is getting closer to Gikwang now. From my point of view, it was Gikwang who was trying to get closer with Sora before but now looks like Sora is doing the same.
 
She smiles more often now, especially when she's with Gikwang. Sometimes when Sora visits us for dinner, they will be sitting on the sofa, talking about something random and Sora will smile.
 
It feels strange.
 
To see that sweet smile for Gikwang. To see Gikwang looks at her with loving eyes. To see them as a couple.
 
I thought it will be alright for me when Gikwang told us that Sora agreed to his deal. I thought I just need to treat her as usual.
 
Now it doesn't feel right.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I am checking my accounts on the internet. I've been a little bit paranoid since the incident; blame me for that. Thankfully there's nothing such a strange or weird comment around.
 
I read Yoseob's last tweet:
 
"Sigh. What am I thinking?"
 
I read the tweet once again. Is he alright?
 
I do notice something unusual about him. Before the incident, I felt that he was avoiding me. After the incident, I caught him taking glances at me when we're in the same room. When my eyes met him, he quickly turned away.
 
I've told my sister about the incident and she visited me with Junghwa that night; crying and apologizing for everything that she didn't do.
 
"I'm so sorry," she hugged me. "I'm so sorry."
 
"For what?" I patted her back, trying to make her sure that I was totally doing fine.
 
She wiped away her tears and looked at me with sad eyes. I smiled at her, trying to tell her that she doesn't need to worry about me.
 
I noticed that she exchanged looks with Junghwa, making me asked them, "What?"
 
"You smile...," my sister muttered. "It's kind of rare, isn't it?"
 
I quickly hid my smile. She's right. I didn't smile often, even in front of my sister.
 
"It's good to see you smile," Junghwa said. "You're better with a smile."
 
Those words reminded me of Yoseob's words. I smile a lot nowadays because of him, because of Gikwang, because of BEAST.
 
"I'm glad you're happy with them," my sister hugged me once again. "I know they're really care about you. They are the one who told me about the incident before you texted me. Doojoon told me that you're perfectly fine."
 
I couldn't help myself to smile when my sister told me that. They do care about me a lot.
 
Gikwang is the person who really cares about me the most. He's been really sweet towards me and I'm getting more comfortable with him around.
 
But the uneasy feeling keeps coming. Do I think of him as my lover? Or do I think of him as my brother?
 
I read a new tweet which mentions me. It's from one of the B2UTIES.
 
"Just bought the new photobook! Love it!"
 
Ah, the second photobook has been released yesterday. It's a little bit late but they published it with more pages; 72 pages of BEAST members will satisfy the B2UTIES. It's been two months since I've been BEAST personal photographer and I'm glad that their fans love the photobook.
 
I tweet,
 
"Hope B2UTIES love BEAST more."
 
I stand up and leave my room, taking the elevator to the rooftop. Today is one of the free days and all of the BEAST members have their own schedule for recording today.
 
I want to have some moments on my own at the rooftop, viewing the city from the top of the building.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I close the door behind me. Looks like I'm the first member who returns to the apartment. We have our own schedules for today and I just finished my variety show recording.
 
I enter my room and take off my jacket. My eyes stop at the our second photobook on my bed. I open it and look through the pictures one by one. Sora did a really great job.
 
I stop at a page.

It's me, smiling. I know it's the one she took at the rooftop of CUBE Entertainment Building; the one when she called my name for the first time.
 
She's right. It is a great picture. Not trying to be arrogant or else, but my smile is really natural. Well, it was; I was smiling because of her voice, calling out my name.
 
I smile and I close the photobook. I leave the room and walk to the elevator. I want to go to the rooftop, to remember that moment of me and Sora again by myself at a highest place of an building.
 
The elevator stops at the highest floor of the building. I open the door to the rooftop and freeze when I see Sora is leaning to the fence, closing her eyes and listening to her iPod.
 
She doesn't notice me at all. I close the door slowly and approach her. She is still closing her eyes, listening to the music.
 
The gentle wind passes her, making her short hair moves a little. She has cut her hair after the incident. Her hair is only shoulder-length now. That lunatic person did make the hair cutting as a remarkable thing of the incident.
 
Whenever I look at her short hair, I blame myself for not saving her a little bit faster. I think Gikwang thinks the same because Gikwang always look at her with sad eyes when he's patting her head.
 
We haven't get used to her short hair. She is really beautiful with her long hair; doesn't mean that she's not good with short hair though.
 
I take a deep breath and then sing loudly,
 
"Ijen neoneun nae yeope eobtjanha
Geuge sashil iya
Mitgo shipji anha
Dorawa dallago sueobshi yaegihaebwado
Jigeum-i geojitmalyeoyahae"
 
You’re no longer beside me
This is the truth
I don’t want to believe it
Though I ask you numerous times to come back again,
All of this has to be a lie
 
I guess it was loud enough because she opens her eyes and takes off the earphone from her ears. She looks really surprised but then she puts her iPod in her pocket, giving me her expresionless face again.
 
"You're back," she mumbles.
 
I grin and walk to her side, leaning to the fence as well, "Do you know that song?"
 
She looks at me, "The Fact, right? The one from your new album."
 
I feel really happy when she knows the song. That means she does notice our music, not only for works.
 
"It's a sad song," she suddenly says, looking up to the evening sky.
 
I look at her face. It's been a while since the last time I was talking to her like this. Since that moment when I almost kissed her at the rooftop of CUBE Entertainment Building. Yes, I know I almost kissed her back then.
 
I lean closer to her with my mind keeps reminding me that she is Gikwang's girlfriend for now. I hold her right hand with mine, turning her body so her back is facing me.
 
She flinches when I do that. I take her left hand with mine; I hug her from behind, not letting her to see my face.
 
I'm blushing; I know that. My cheeks feel warm but there is something about her that makes me want to hold her.
 
"Yo-Yoseob Oppa?" she is stuttering. I know she starts to blush again.
 
There it comes; the feeling as if there are butterflies in my stomach when she calls out my name.
 
I bury my face in her hair, taking deep her sweet scent. I can feel she is shivering when she feels my breath. She clenches her fists and I hold her hands tighter; making her stop her movements.
 
I lower down my face, letting her feel my breath on her right cheek. I stop at her neck, inhaling her sweet scent deeper. Without her long hair, I can feel her sweet scent clearer.
 
"Wa-wait...," she tries to pull away from me but I don't let her go. I plant a kiss on her neck, softly and gently.
 
It tastes so sweet.
 
"Yoseob Oppa," she pushes my hands away. She takes a step backward; she is covering with her hand, blushing because of what I did.
 
I know I'm doing something sassy. I shouldn't do it. She's Gikwang's girlfriend.
 
Again. This uneasy feeling whenever I remember the scene of Sora and Gikwang are together.
 
What is happening to me?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"Yoseob Oppa," I push his hands away from me. I look at his face; he is blushing. Why is he blushing? It's me who he is teasing.
 
I cover my mouth with my hand, trying to control my expression but I know it's useless. I'm obviously blushing because of his kiss on my neck.
 
Gikwang is the first person who did that to me but it feels different. Yoseob's cold lips on my neck is really different from Gikwang's warm lips that day.

Geez, my heart is beating uncontrollably.
 
"I...," I try to say something to break the silence. "I will go back. I need to check on my project."
 
I walk to the door, and for my surprise, he doesn't chase after me. When I open the door, I can hear his words clearly.
 
"I guess it's true," he says even though I'm not looking at him. "You don't know what you've got until you lose it."
 
I turn to look at him.
 
He is smiling at me. That smile is different from the happy smile or the teasing smile he ever showed to me.
 
I don't know how I can describe it.

Photobucket