49 Sincere

So Sweet, So Simple
[Sora's POV]
 
There is an awkward silence between us. Both of us are blushing as we're trying to control ourselves.
 
Great, my first kiss was bloody. Literally. On the top of it, my first kiss wasn't my lover. Yes, I have feeling for him but he's not my boyfriend. Yet.
 
"I will never kiss you. Not until your heart is mine."
 
I don't know why but suddenly Gikwang's promise crosses my mind. His sincere smile and his loving eyes.
 
Yoseob coughs on purpose. I look up to see his face. He is still blushing; one of his hand is on his hip while the other one is covering his mouth.
 
"Is your lip still bleeding?" those are the words come from his mouth.
 
What? Is that all?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
What did I say? It's lame!
 
Aish, I never kissed a girl before. I don't know what I must say to her now. It's really awkward.
 
She doesn't respond.
 
Ah, what should I say? I'm going to be crazy!
 
"I'm fine," she murmurs after a while.
 
I can see she takes a deep breath and looks away from me. I rub my head, not knowing what to say. This is really frustrating.
 
Sora suddenly walks to the door.
 
"W-wait!" I call her and she stops. "Where are you going?"
 
"My room," that's all she says. She doesn't even look at me when she answers that.
 
By that she opens the door and leaves me standing on the rooftop alone. I freeze, trying to figure out what I need to say or what I need to do now.
 
We kissed. I freezed. She left. That's it?
 
What kind of first kiss memory was that?!
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I was thinking of going to a take a walk before dinner when I bump into Sora when she steps out from the elevator.
 
"Sora?" I mutter her name. She doesn't look like usual.
 
"Are you alright?" I cup her face with my hands. I try to examine her expression. Her cheeks are blushing because my hands can feel her warm cheeks.
 
Ah, I really want to hug her but I hold my thought deeply. I pat her head, "Do you want to take a walk?"
 
Sora shakes her head slowly, "I don't want new issue to spread around again."
 
I smile after she said that; she still remember that issue even thought it's already three months passed. I still remember that day as well; it was raining that day and I gave her my jacket to shelter her from the rain.
 
"Let's talk in our room then," I suggest but this time she shakes her head quickly without a word.
 
"Your room?" I give another suggestion and then she nods.
 
Ah, she is really cute. It's the first time I see her like this; speechless and giving movements as answers.
 
Since I can't hug her, I link my arm with her and drag her along to her room, "Come on then."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I'm still standing at the rooftop. I tried to call Sora but her phone is not active. Don't tell me she is avoiding me again.
 
I sigh and look at the sky. What should I do now?
 
I was hoping that Sora would understand my feeling. I thought we could be closer after today. I guess I put my hope too high.
 
Is she mad at me because I kissed her all of a sudden? Was she hurt when I tried to stop her blood? Was my kisses making her uncomfortable?
 
Aish, what's wrong with me?
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I fill the glass with water and give it to Sora. I've spent some times in her kitchen before so I already knew what I can do here.
 
She takes a sip of the water and leans back to the sofa. She is focusing at nothing; staring at the table without saying anything.
 
I can't help myself to smile when I look at her. I sit right next to her and pat her head gently while my left hand is supporting my head, "You're cute."
 
There she goes blushing all over again. I'm not teasing her; I'm just telling her the truth. I'm so lucky to be the one she trust for almost everything. At least I think so.
 
"What should a kiss feel like?" I hear she is muttering a question.
 
I tilt my head. Why did she ask this all of a sudden?
 
"Forget it," she covers with her right hand, "I'm asking stupid question."
 
"Do you want me to show you how a kiss should feel like?" I smile and look directly at her.
 
She stops staring at the table and turns to look at me. Her eyes are widened because of my question.
 
I try to hold my laugh and pat her head, "I'm kidding, Sora. It's a joke."
 
To be honest, it's not all lie.
 
"Gikwang Oppa," she calls my name and I can feel butterflies in my stomach now. "Thank you."
 
She shows a really sweet smile, making me want to hug her, to kiss her, to tell her how much I love her. But of course, I don't do that.
 
"You're very welcome, Sora," I give her a smile, hoping it will comfort her even just a little. I admit that she looks really cute when she is clueless like now but I don't want her to keep secrets from me since she doesn't share her stories to anybody else.
 
To my surprise, she leans closer to me, resting her head on my chest. She closes her eyes and mutters, "I feel tired."
 
My heart is beating faster as I can feel my cheeks start to blush. I hope she can't hear my heartbeat.
 
I put my left hand on her shoulder, trying to make her feel comfortable.
 
"Sleep then," I say with a smile.
 
She doesn't reply me. I hold her a little bit tighter; I can feel her sweet scent now, lingering on my mind. I close my eyes, inhaling her sweet scent once again since the last time I kissed her forehead the night we went back from karaoke.
 
I hope the time will stop; I want this moment to last.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I rub my eyes slowly and I can see the clock; it's already 7 PM now. I can feel Gikwang's arm on my shoulder, holding me gently in his hug.
 
I've been sleeping in his hug. It's the second time I did that. Gikwang always give me this comfortable feeling around him, as if I will be safe when he's with me.
 
Gikwang is sleeping too, putting his head on mine. I pull away from him a little; I feel guilty to wake him up but he need to have dinner.
 
"Gikwang Oppa?" I try to wake him up. Gikwang opens his eyes slowly and rub his eyes, "Uhm..."
 
"I think they are looking for you," I say. "It's already 7 PM."
 
His eyes are widened and he takes his phone out from his pocket. He presses some buttons and puts the phone back in his pocket.
 
"They're waiting for me," he pats my head. "Are you going to have dinner with us?"
 
I was going to follow him but when I remember about Yoseob's kisses, I change my mind. There is no way I can act as if nothing happened when I meet him.
 
"I need to do something," I say. "I'm not really hungry too."
 
"You better eat something," Gikwang stands up and smiles at me. "I'm leaving then."
 
"Gikwang Oppa," I call his name when he is going to open the door. He stops and turn to look at me. He tilts his head, waiting for me to say something.
 
I took a deep breath before I smile and say, "Thank you."
 
He shows me his sincere smile as always, "Good night, Sora."
 
He waves at me and then leaves my room, going back to his room.
 
I sit again, leaning myself to the sofa. There is this something, something really strange whenever I remember about Gikwang.
 
My heart is beating really fast when I remember about Yoseob's kisses but when I'm with Gikwang, I feel really comfortable.
 
Is my heart playing around with myself?

Photobucket