50 Rival

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"They love our MV!" Doojoon shouts from the main room. He is checking all over the internet for our MV rating, our album review, and everything about our new album.
 
The MV has been released yesterday while the album has been released since this morning. Many B2UTIES have mentioned us in their tweets, saying that they've bought our album and currently listening to them.
 
"It's a sad MV," Doojoon reads out one of the comments. "Junhyung Oppa is really cool!"
 
Doojoon and Dongwoon laugh in unison. Junhyung just shakes his head without replying to their jokes. Gikwang is standing behind Doojoon, reading the comments as well.
 
"Ah, it reminds me," Hyunseung turns to see me. I just came out from my room with a script in my hand. "How's the press conference yesterday?"
 
"Good," I reply simply. "We will start the recording for the first episode next Monday."
 
KBS has new upcoming variety show, Immortal Song 2. There was a press conference yesterday at the new KBS building. I attended the press conference before our meeting at CUBE Entertainment Building.
 
There were IU, Jonghyun of SHINee, Yesung of Super Junior, Hyorin of SISTAR, and Changmin of 2AM. It will be a tough competition.
 
"So what is your first mission?" Doojoon moves from the chair to the sofa.
 
I take a seat next to him, holding my script firmly, "Before singing the legend, I must choose a song, a song that made me want to become a singer."
 
"Wow," Dongwoon looks amazed, "I'm definitely going to watch the show!"
 
"There's IU in the show too, right?" Junhyung asks.
 
Why does my heart skip a beat?
 
I nod and act as if I'm reading the script. I've been thinking about the song I must choose for the first performance since yesterday though.
 
Junhyung is right; IU will be on the same show with me. Does Sora know about it?
 
"You better have a good rest," Doojoon hits me on my head playfully. "We're going to attend music shows again this week for our comeback."
 
"I know," I mumble.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I was checking the Fiction MV on the internet when my phone rings.
 
It's my sister.
 
"Ne?" I pick up the phone without moving my eyes from the MV.
 
"Sora ah, Sora ah, Sora ah~" my sister speaks my name quickly. "Where are you?"
 
"My room," I answer, curious about what happened. "Why?"
 
"You better go somewhere. Anywhere is fine. Now," she gives me a demanding tone.
 
"Why?" I frown. Is that something wrong about me staying at my own room today?
 
Before I could get the answer from my sister, I hear someone is knocking my door.
 
"There's someone on the door," I say. "I'll call you again later."
 
Without waiting for her respond, I close the line. I put my phone next to my notebook and walk to the door. I'm wondering who is knocking on my door. It's lunchtime and I don't have any promise with anyone.
 
Is it Yoseob?
 
I hesitate to open the door now. The person knocks three times. It's not Yoseob. I know it. He never knocked like that.
 
I open the door and freeze when I see who is standing in front of me.
 
I know why my sister told me to go somewhere today. So I won't meet this person. So this person couldn't find me.
 
"Long time no see," the person greets me with the usual cute smile.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I wonder what Sora is doing now. Does she have lunch already? I'm worrying about her condition.
 
I take a glance at Yoseob; he is focusing with his script for Immortal Song 2. Strange enough, I think Sora's unusual attitude yesterday was because of Yoseob.
 
Well, I bumped into her after I told Yoseob to talk to her. Yoseob had not returned to our room when I left the room so there should be something happpened between them.
 
The knocks on the door snap me back to reality. I exchange looks with Junhyung. Who is looking for us around this hour?
 
Is it Sora?
 
Yoseob stands up quickly and rushes to the door. I assume that he thinks that is Sora as well. I follow him to the door and surprise to see the person who is standing in front of us.
 
There is a girl with brown hair; her hair length is down to her waist. She wears a pink dress and white cardigan with a pair of white high heels. She has around the same height with Sora.
 
"Good afternoon!" she bows and greets us with excitement. "My name is Kim Mina!"
 
I exchange looks with Yoseob. We don't know her; that's for sure.
 
"I told you to wait for me, didn't I?" Sora approaches us. She just closed her door.
 
"Sora," I'm confused, "you know her?"
 
Sora sighs and introduces Mina once again, "She's Kim Mina, my cousin. She is a photographer like me."
 
"Nice to meet you!" Mina squeaks. "I'm your fans!"
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Here we are, sitting in the main room of BEAST room. Mina is sitting next to me while the others are sitting across from us. I can see that they are examining Mina from top of the head.
 
"So, you're Sora's cousin?" Dongwoon repeats.
 
"Yes," Mina smiles happily. "I'm 18 years old this year and I'm learning to be a professional photographer like Sora."
 
"You're still a student right?" Doojoon frowns.
 
"Sure, I'm a college student. Thanks to my aunt, Sora's mother," Mina answers.
 
I flinch when I hear her answer.
 
"Sora's mother?" Junhyung mutters.
 
"Sora's mother is one of Advisory Council of...," I quickly cut her words with a fake cough.
 
"It's nothing important," I mutter. I don't think that need to know about my mother. Not at all.
 
"You never told me, Sora ah," Hyunseung looks amazed.
 
"Because I didn't need to," I sigh.
 
I look at Mina. She is giving her best cute smile as if she did nothing wrong. My sister really dislikes her; no, she doesn't hate Mina, but she doesn't like her.
 
Mina is the typical feminime girl who loves to go shopping, watching idol performances, and cute stuffs. She is a popular girl whenever she goes around. She is a really opposite figure from me.
 
Even though she always said that she adore me, I can feel the rivalry from her. She always try to do something that I've done and now she's starting with photography.
 
Her mother is my mother's younger sister and they're really close. My mother is really caring about Mina; probably because of her cuteness.
 
Mina told me that she knew my address from my mother. I think my sister was the one who gave my address to my mother; she just didn't expect Mina to get it since Mina was in the trip to Japan since January for student exchange.
 
"I've watched your Fiction MV," Mina states. "I love it."
 
"Thank you," the BEAST members bow in unison.
 
"And I love your photobooks. Sora Unnie did a really great job!" she does her aegyo act.
 
"She is an amazing photographer," Gikwang smiles to me. There, I feel this comfortable feeling again.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
There is something different from Mina. She is really cute and pretty but I feel uneasy when she looks at me. I feel that she is hiding something from us even though she always show her cute smile.
 
"I'm going to apply as a photographer for CUBE Entertainment too!" Mina gives a sudden announcement. Even Sora turns her head to look at her; she doesn't know about it.
 
"Seriously?" Junhyung mumbles. "What about your school?"
 
"I'm lucky becase I have good grades," Mina answers. "I will apply to be G.NA's personal photographer. I hope they will accept me."
 
I look at Yoseob and he makes a shocked expression all written on his face. I rub my head and look at Sora. She is frowning as if she doesn't believe what Mina just said.
 
"Good luck to you then," Doojoon tries to be nice. "I think Sora will give you advices if you need to."
 
"Sure she will. Sora Unnie is a really good person," her eyes stop on me. "She is a really lucky person to spend times with BEAST!"
 
"We're the one who lucky to have her as our personal photographer," Yoseob mutters. It's the first time he talks to Mina since she came in.
 
"I see," Mina's eyes are still on me.
 
Is there something on my face?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I look at Yoseob. He looks back at me after he said that they're the lucky one who have me as their personal photographer.
 
Finally I can look at him. Since our kisses, we haven't talked to each other. I turned off my phone yesterday, trying to calm myself. Since Mina said that she wanted to meet BEAST, I told myself to keep calm when I saw Yoseob.
 
After all, Mina is my concern now.
 
She must be planning something.
 
She always do that when she suddenly come to find me.
 
I can see her eyes are looking at Gikwang now. Don't tell me she's Gikwang's fan. I don't want her to ask me to do something, to help her so she can be closer to Gikwang.
 
She has asked me this kind of thing once; when Junghwa visited our house for the first time. He's not yet in a relationship with my sister back then and Mina thought that Junghwa was handsome.
 
What is she planning now?

Photobucket