11 My Apologize

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

I take a look at my phone.

23 missed calls. 49 text messages.

Ah, the phone rings again. It's my sister again. I walk away from my bedroom and open my notebook, letting the phone rings again and again. There are more than a hundred new posts on my mini homepage, more than a hundred tweets mentioned me and BEAST members, and more than fifty new unread e-mails.

I sigh. It's been two days passed since the picture of me and Gikwang has spread around on the internet. I'm sure that the public has made this news as headline over magazine or else. I've been locking myself in my room, ignoring the knocking on my door.

For the first time in my life, I'm not acting as a professional.

Someone is knocking on my door again. Each of BEAST members have knocked at my door since yesterday but I ignored them.

I haven't figured anything to say to BEAST manager. What should I do?


[Yoseob's POV]

I'm switching the channels on the television when Gikwang walks pass me and opens the door. It's the fifth time he did it for today.

"You're going to Sora's room again?" I ask him.

He nods and closes the door. Doojoon looks at me; he puts down his magazine on the table and mutters, "She didn't pick up our calls. She didn't reply our messages. She is totally avoiding us."

"Manager is really mad at Gikwang," Hyunseung throws himself on the sofa. "Even the president has lectured us the whole day yesterday. The B2UTIES are waiting for our responds, you know?"

He's right. I've tried to call her but she didn't pick up my calls. President of CUBE Entertainment demanded us to meet him yesterday via our manager. He asked Gikwang for every detail, lectured us to be more careful especially when we're at public place. Press have gathered around CUBE Entertainment building since yesterday morning but we couldn't do anything; our manager told us to talk with Sora before giving any comment.

"I can't believe that she is acting like this," Junhyung grabs the remote from my hand and turns the TV off.

"Don't say things like that," I look at Junhyung. "I'm sure she is having her own trouble right now."

"With her ignorance, it will be a mess. We have a recording to do tomorrow morning and we need her. We have cancelled our schedule for recording today because she is avoiding us," Junhyung blurts out.

I can't reply it.


[Gikwang's POV]

I knock her door again.

One time. Two times. Three times. Four times. Five times.

Still no respond.

Ah, why is she avoiding us like this? I called her but she didn't pick up the phone. I texted her but she didn't reply. I even sent her direct messages via Twitter but she didn't respond as well.

Our manager told me to talk to her before giving any comment to the press. Both of us will have a big trouble if we don't sync our thoughts. How can I do that when she doesn't even want to talk with me?

I knock again. I wait for her to open the door for around ten minutes but, as if no one lives in that room, no one opens it.

"Sora," I say, believing that she is listening to me behind this door. "Please, open the door."

Silence. Of course she won't respond.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make this mess happened. I'm really sorry," I say, leaning closer to the door. "We need to talk. I don't want you to have more trouble, okay?"

Still no respond.

"Please," I say it slowly but clear enough for her to hear, if she is listening to me, "I want to see you."


[Sora's POV]

"Please," I can hear Gikwang's voice from outside. I'm listening to him since he knocked for the first time. I'm waiting, hoping that he will go away if I don't give him any respond.

"I want to see you."

My heart skips a beat when I hear those words.

I walk to the door slowly, hesitate to open it but I know that I can't hide forever. I must solve it; I need to do my job. Where is my professionalism?

I take a deep breath and open the door slowly, facing Gikwang who can't hide his smile when he sees me.


[Yoseob's POV]

"I'll try to talk to her," I stand up. I need to help Gikwang. Our group is in trouble as well when he has a trouble. After all, I have thought about Sora as my little sister and I need to help her too.

"Good luck," Doojoon shouts to me. I open our door and I can see that Gikwang is standing in front of her door, waiting for her to open it.

Right after I step out, Sora opens her door.

"Finally," Gikwang smiles. "I can see you."


[Gikwang's POV]

She opens the door with her expressionless face. She is trying to avoid my eyes.

"Finally," I smile, "I can see you."

She doesn't say anything but I don't care; I need to clear everything in once.

"We need to talk," I say with apologetic tone but she cuts my words.

"My apologize."

"Eh?" I'm surprised. Why is she apologizing to me?

"I'm avoiding all of you. I only add chaos in your life. I don't think I can be a professional personal photographer for BEAST without giving you more trouble," she explains.

I gasp when I hear it.

"No way!" a voice stops me from saying anything to her.


[Yoseob's POV]

"No way!" I step closer to them after I heard Sora's explanation. There is no way I'm letting her resign as our personal photographer. It hasn't been a week since her first day and she wants to resign.

Sora and Gikwang look at me. I know I mustn't do this; it's their own conversation but I can't stop myself.

"You can't resign," I look at Sora. "We will make a way out from this mess."


[Sora's POV]

"You can't resign," Yoseob looks at me. "We will make a way out from this mess."

I'm running away. I know but I'm feeling really guilty for everything. Especially for Gikwang.

He didn't mean anything special in that picture, I know it, yet he has to face this problem because of me. If only I refused his hold on my hand that day, all of these won't happen.

"But I...," before I can say anything to reply, Gikwang cups my face with both of his hands so I look straight at him.

"No 'but's," he gives me a serious expression. "I'm the one who responsible for this problem so I will make a way out of this, but I need you."

Geez, does he always talk without thinking?

Great, I can feel that my cheeks are blushing now.


[Gikwang's POV]

Why do I feel that my hands are warm? I loosen my hands from her cheeks. She is blushing.

I notice that Yoseob is looking at her but I promised her; she doesn't like to be noticed when she is blushing so I cup her face again and smile at her, "Please?"

She nods slowly.

"Good!" I hug her without thinking.


[Yoseob's POV]

Is she blushing?

Gikwang cups her face again with his hands and smiles to her, "Please?"

Sora nods and suddenly, without any warning, and I'm sure Gikwang doesn't think at all, Gikwang hugs her, "Good!"

"Oi!" I react automatically and pull him away from her.

Gikwang covers his mouth with his left hand while Sora is blushing right now. She stares at the ground in silence.

Gikwang is right; she is really cute when she is blushing.

"I'm sorry," Gikwang mutters but Sora doesn't react.

I look at Sora and then turn to look at Gikwang.

What is this atmosphere?


[Sora's POV]

I know, I'm blushing. Why am I blushing? Why did he hug me? Why?

"You," Yoseob grabs Gikwang's arms, "back to the room."

He turns to me, "Come to our room after fifteen minutes, Sora. We need to talk. BEAST and personal photographer."

I try to shove away my silly thought and nod. Yoseob smiles and drags Gikwang back to their room, leaving me with my messy thoughts. I hear the clicked sound of the closed door and decide to go back to my room, waiting for fifteen minutes before meeting BEAST member.


[Yoseob's POV]

I drag Gikwang back to our room. He follows me without saying anything; looks like he is speechless right now. I leave him right after we walk pass the door. I close the door after him and quickly run to Sora's room again.

She is going to close the door. I stop her by putting my hand on the door so she won't close the door.

"Hey," I greet her. It's been two days since the last time I saw her, since the last time she was blushing because of me, and today I saw her blushing because of Gikwang.

I'm really curious.

Does she have a crush on Gikwang?

Does the picture of them mean something special?

Wait, why do I even think about this?

Silly me, of course it's because Gikwang is my best friend. He's like my blood brother.

She tilts my head, waiting for me to say something.

I'm blank.


[Sora's POV]

I was going to close my door when I hear a door is opened and someone suddenly stops me from closing the door.

It's Yoseob.

"Hey," he says.

I tilt my head, waiting for his next words but he doesn't say anything. We're standing in silence for a few seconds.

"Nothing," it's all he says after a while.

I frown. What does he want?

"We're here for you. Remember that," he steps back. "At least I'm here for you."

Photobucket