30 The Lunatic

So Sweet, So Simple
[Gikwang's POV]
 
Geez, I hate headache. I don't want to get up from my bed. I want to sleep all day.
 
I couldn't sleep because of what happened last night, because of what I did to Sora, because of her sweet scent. I went back directly to my room and try to take a rest, but in the end my mind wandered everywhere.
 
My phone vibrates. It's a new text message. I'm too lazy to reach my phone.
 
"Gikwang!" Yoseob storms into my room. I turn and see Junhyung and Dongwoon are following him. They look really worried; all of them are holding their own phones.
 
"What?" I groan. It's only 8 AM in the morning and we have free times until 3 PM before our dance practice. I notice that they just woke up as well, assuming from their hair and their faces.
 
"Phone, your phone," Yoseob searches for my phone. He takes it and makes some movements.
 
I sit up and rub my eyes. What is he doing?
 
"He got it too!" Yoseob gives my phone to Junhyung. Right after that, Doojoon and Hyunseung enter my room, making me more confused. What's wrong?
 
"Is it from Sora?" Doojoon asks.
 
Sora?

I get up from my bed and take my phone from Yoseob.
 
He has opened the new message. It's from Sora and it has a picture, attached with the message.
 
"She is mine."
 
The picture shows the unconscious Sora and a man with black hair. They are sleeping on a bed with dim lights.
 
My eyes widen.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I walk around the room, pacing back and forth. I feel uneasy. An hour has passed since we received the message from Sora's phone.
 
We're all set already and Doojoon has told our manager that we're going somewhere. We can't tell the manager because he will be really panic if he know the truth. We wear our disguised equipments so we can look for Sora around.
 
Gikwang is taping his fingers on table, waiting for Doojoon to come out after confirming to our manager for the last time.
 
He has a really serious expression in his face. No wonder. All of us are really worried right now. We don't even smile since we received the messages.
 
The person sent the same message to all of us. I don't know if he sent it to other contacts in her phone or not but I'm sure that person is the one who sent Sora the box of dried roses and torn teddy bear.
 
"Come on," Doojoon comes out from his room. We rushes outside, dividing our tasks to find Sora. Gikwang told us that she was in her room last night at least until around 10 PM. We have asked the apartment receptionist but she knows nothing.
 
"I'm going this direction with Junhyung," Doojoon says. "Let's tell the others when we find a clue about Sora."
 
I nod and I leave to the opposite direction with Hyunseung. Gikwang walks to another direction with Dongwoon.
 
We try to find her in every single place: the cafe, the restaurant, the gift shop, everywhere. But we find nothing. Not even a clue.
 
The only clue we have is the stalker's face. It's not clear enough but we can recognize his face. Doojoon said that we will go to police station if we can't find a clue of her whereabout after we try to find her by ourselves.
 
I bump into someone when I try to look for Sora at a bookstore.
 
"Sorry," I mutter but I freeze when I look at the man I bumped.
 
It's him!
 
I grab his hand and take him to the corner of the bookstore, trying my best not to attract any attention.
 
I grab his collar and push him to the wall.
 
"Wh-what?" he looks shocked.
 
"You!" I hiss. I take off my cap and glare at him. I'm sure it's him! The one who kidnapped Sora and sent us the messages!
 
"Wh-what do you mean?" he tries to struggle but I hold his collar tighter. I maybe small but I do have power, you know.
 
"Don't play dumb," I say with sarcastic tone. "Where is Sora?"
 
"Sora?" he murmurs. "You mean, Kim Sora the photographer?"
 
"Of course!" I push him again to the wall. Lucky me there aren't many visitors in the bookstore. We are hidden behind the bookshelves so no one notices our struggling.
 
"Wh-what's up with her? I haven't meet her for a while," he replies.
 
I let go of him and show him the picture he sent this morning, "Where is she? Answer!"
 
He stares at the picture. His face looks terrified.
 
"Changmin," he murmurs. "I don't believe it!"
 
"What do you mean?" I frown.
 
"My name is Changsun. I was one of Sora's client," he looks at me. "The one in this picture is my twin, Changmin."
 
I gasp.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Ugh, I feel headache. I open my eyes slowly. Where am I?
 
I remember what happened last night. Gikwang. Knocks on my door. I fainted.
 
Someone kidnapped me.
 
I'm tied on a bed with handcuffs. I'm in a room which only has a single bed, a burnt wooden table, and a broken mirror hanged on the wall. The lights are dim so I can't see the whole room. There is only a door here; no window at all.
 
"You're awake," someone walks to me. He was leaning to the wall, next to the door.
 
Slowly I can see his face. It's Changsun, one of my clients who celebrated his 22nd birthday and asked me to make documentation of his birthday party.
 
"Changsun?" I mutter his name.
 
"NO!" he shouts, making me jump a little.
 
He smirks and says something, as if he is talking to himself, "I saw you on my birthday. You are beautiful. I knew your name is Sora. I hate BEAST. You and I belong together."
 
He laughs and I shiver because of his voice. He is sick; he must be.
 
"Why do you kidnap me?" I try to keep calm. Panic is not the way out of my problem.
 
"Because you are mine," he leans closer to me. "Because BEAST don't deserve you. Because you are mine."
 
He pulls away to me and puts a lunatic smile, "Do you like my gifts? I know dried roses would match with your beauty. You like the teddy bear, right?"
 
I widen my eyes. So he is the one who sent me the creepy box.
 
He looks at me with unfocused eyes, "You are mine. No one will be with you. No one."
 
He walks to the door and turns on the lamp switch which is next to the door. The lamps are brighter now and I can see the whole room now.
 
The wall looks like it has been burnt by fire but there are hundreds pictures stamped to the wall.
 
There are my pictures from different angles; pictures of me drinking a hot chocolate, pictures of me taking pictures, pictures of me in a bookstore. All of them are candid pictures.
 
There are BEAST members' pictures as well but their pictures are torn by something sharp. I can read "DIE" words on some of their pictures, written with a red marker.
 
"Be mine," Changsun hisses, giving me a really lunatic grin.
 
For the first time in my life, I feel like I want to cry. I want to scream for help. I want to run away from here. This man is crazy!
 
"Wait for me," he dims out the light again. "I'll be back with the preparation."
 
Preparation?
 
"So we will be together forever," he hums and closes the door, leaving me all alone.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Wait," Yoseob stands up from his seat. "So you're telling us that a crazy person is with Sora now?"
 
"Yoseob!" Doojoon whispers when he notices people are looking at them. "Sit down!"
 
Yoseob sits again but his eyes are locked at Changsun, the man he met when he's trying to find Sora. Yoseob called us and asked us to meet him in a little cafe around the area.
 
"He has a mental illness," Changsun looks offended by Yoseob's words. "Since the fire accident in our house when we're kids, he is suffering mental illness. He doesn't think right most of the times. We usually lock him in his own rooms so he won't harm somebody else."
 
"And?" I ask impatiently. I need to find Sora now, not listening to the history of her kidnapper!
 
"I think he noticed Sora when I celebrated my birthday, well, our birthday. He refused to celebrate it with me in front of the public but I still held the birthday party. Sora was invited to make a documentation of the party. I guess he took her phone number from my phone. I'm really, really sorry," Changsun bows.
 
"Look, it doesn't matter now," Doojoon says quickly, noticing that I'm going to blow up if he doesn't tell me where his crazy twin is. "Do you know where is he now? We need to find Sora as soon as possible."
 
"Can I see the picture again?" he asks. Dongwoon shows him the picture once again and he examines it. I tap my fingers on the table again, uneasy and impatient.
 
"I think it's our old house. It's our room when we're little," he blurts out.
 
I stand up quickly, making the others look at me with surprised.
 
"Take me there," I demand.

Photobucket