09 First Secret

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

I look at the clock. It's already 3.30 PM now. I grab my jacket and wear it; I'm going to meet my client at a cafe which is not so far from here. I try to shove away Yoseob from my head, but looks like the more I try to get rid of him, the more he stays in my mind.

What is happening with me?

I shake my head quickly and wear my white shoes. I open my door but my heart skips a beat when I find Yoseob is standing in front of my door, ready to knock.


[Yoseob's POV]

It's been hours since Sora left without explanation. I am confused. What should I do?

Doojoon told me to talk to her but I can guess that she is totally not the type to talk about everything so easily. However I know silence won't solve anything so I decide to talk to her after trying to find the right words to say. I'm not really good with words but I don't want to lie as well.

"You better meet her now," Hyunseung says while he is cleaning the dining table after our lunch. "She said that she has a meeting with a client around 4 PM."

I gasp and quickly storm out from our room but I freeze when I reach her room. Should I knock now? What is the first sentence? Geez, I forget!

I rub my head, trying to remember about what I should say but I'm totally blank. Suddenly the door is opened; Sora is standing in front of me now with her black jacket. She is ready to go.

"Ah," that's all my reaction.

Silence. Very awkward.

"Look, Sora," I try to start my apologize but she cuts me.

"I must go now."

My expression changes. I'm trying to apologize here and she doesn't even care.

She locks the door and walks pass me, not letting me to say anything. I turn and grab her right hand quickly, "Wait!"

Sora stops and looks at me, "I'm in a rush."

I loosen my grip; her eyes make me feel really guilty.

She walks away, leaving me alone standing on our corridor without a word. Out of my mind, I shout, "I'm sorry, Sora ah!"

Sora stops her step for a second but she continues to the elevator and walks inside. She doesn't even give me any respond. What's wrong with her?

I sigh and walk back to my room, ignoring the rest of the members and go to my bedroom. I know I made a mistake but why is she mad at me like that? At least give me a respond. I close my eyes and go back to sleep.


[Sora's POV]

I lean to the wall of the elevator and sigh. Why did he shout like that just to apologize? He didn't do any mistakes.

It's just me. My blushed cheeks. My thoughts about Yoseob. My reaction of him.

I couldn't give him any respond; my heart was beating faster when Yoseob grabbed my hand. Once again, Yoseob fills my mind. I'm trying really hard not to blush again because of him.

Wait. Why do I even going to blush because of him?

I step outside of the elevator when the door is opened. I try to focus on my works. I'm going to meet a client and I need to be a professional. I always be.


[Gikwang's POV]

Yoseob comes back but he doesn't say anything at all to us. Even though Junhyung asks him, "Does she forgive you?"

He walks right back to his bedroom and doesn't come out; he is sleeping, I know it. I shrug and get my attention back to my game. We're doing our own activities right now; not even bothering about whether it is raining or not outside.

Actually I feel guilty about Sora. If only I didn't ask her about her blushing, she won't get mad at Yoseob. But then again, it's the first time for me to see her blushed. I thought she is a real expressionless person. We can barely see her smiles. 

But I must admit that she was really cute when she was blushing back then. I have a feeling that there's something happened last night between her and Yoseob. Does she like Yoseob?

Wow, that is an interesting thought.


[Sora's POV]

"Then it's a deal," my client smiles. She is a woman around thirty years old and her best friend will have his 22th birthday party two weeks later. I've promised her to work on this project even before my contract with BEAST.

"Sure," I note the date on my reminder. It's Saturday and I must make sure that it won't clash with my schedule with BEAST.

"So tell me," she looks at me with curiosity, "are you really working for BEAST now?"

"Why?" I ask her without changing my expression. It's only a few days since I work for BEAST yet news have spreading around.

"Well, if a professional photographer like you are working for BEAST, surely it's a hot issue for media," she explains. "Just be careful."

I look at her in silence. I know their fans will do anything to be me; to stay close with their idols. I am not their fan and I'm just doing my work as perfect as I can.

She pays for our bill and walks to her car after bids me goodbye. I decide to go back to the apartment after bought a chocolate cake and a black forest cake. I'm going to give the black forest cake for BEAST members since I was really rude this morning to them.

I am walking back to the apartment when suddenly I feel a water drops on my forehead. I look up to the sky and the rain starts to fall down. People start to run and find a shelter, rush into taxi, or open their umbrellas.

Great, I forget to bring my umbrella. I start to run to my apartment with the cakes on my hug. It's helpless, they will be wet as soon as I arrive at the apartment.

All of a sudden, the rain stops falling on me. Something is sheltering me and I stop my step.


[Gikwang's POV]

"I'm bored," I groan.

Hyunseung and Junhyung look at me. Hyunseung is watching TV while Junhyung is trying to write rap lyrics as usual. I just don't find something good to do right now.

"I'm going to take a walk," I get up from the sofa and go to my room. I wear my jacket and glasses as usual. They wave at me when I tie my shoelace.

I take a walk with no exact destination but, after a moment, I walk into a bookstore. I'm not a loyal reader of anything but I like to read some magazines, just to find news or articles about us or other idols.

My eyes stop at a photography magazine with a headline, "Sora is BEAST personal photographer!"

I look at our members pictures at the cover but there is no Sora's picture there. I walk to the cashier and buy the magazine. The sky is really cloudy now; I think it's going to rain again soon so I wrap the magazine with the plastic bag.

I was right; it starts to rain when I am in my way back to the apartement. I take off my jacket and try to shelter my head with it. Someone runs pass me and I know who she is.

It's Sora. I notice it from her black jacket and her figure. She is hugging something. I think she bought cakes because I can see two boxes in her hug.

I run quicker than her and try to shelter her from the rain with my jacket.

She stops running and look at me. I smile at her, "What a coincidence."

Sora looks at me without saying anything. Noticing that it is still raining, I break the silence, "Let's move aside. It's raining harder now."

We step aside and hide from the rain, standing outside of a gift shop. There are around five teenagers try to shelter from the rain as well, standing next to us. Sora checks her cakes and looks at me, as if she is wondering why am I even here.

"I bought a magazine," I show her the magazine, wrapped by a plastic bag. "You're done with your client, right?"

She nods.

Silence. Ah, she is hard to deal with.

"I'm not mad at all of you," she says suddenly.

"Really?" I ask with doubt.

She nods again, "I just didn't know what I should do. I didn't even know why I was blushing. I was clueless."

I grin, grateful that she isn't mad at us, "That's good. We're really worried that you're mad at us."

"Thank you," she looks at me, "for listening."


[Sora's POV]

"Thank you," I look at Gikwang, "for listening."

I don't know why but I feel like Gikwang is a good listener. Whenever silence appears, something in me keeps saying that Gikwang will be listening to me, no matter what. He has something that makes me feel comfortable around him.

I wonder why.

"No sweat," he pats my head. "You're our little sister."


[Gikwang's POV]

She is really cute. Without thinking, partly joking and partly burbling, I say out my thought to her, "I think I may fall for you if you're always this cute."

I cover my mouth when I know I have said something which was so playboy-ish. What did I just say to her?

Hey, she is blushing. She is blushing because of me.

"I'm sorry," I try to hide my happiness; I don't know why but I really want to smile when I see her blushed cheeks.

She shakes her head, "I'm so weird, am I?"


[Sora's POV]

Why am I blushing because of Gikwang now? He's just joking, I know. But why does he apologize for his joke?

"I'm so weird, am I?" I shake my head slowly.

"No, you're not," he smiles at me, patting my head once again.

I'm still feeling uneasy and I think he realizes it because he leans closer to me and whispers, "I'm not going to tell anyone. I promise."

I look at his eyes and he winks, "It's our first secret."

Now I am blushing again.

Photobucket