56 Relationship

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I quickly stand up when I hear the knocks on the door. I rush to the door even before Gikwang could stand up.
 
It's Sora. It's her. She's alright.
 
"Is Mina here?" Sora asks.
 
I pull her into a hug, feeling her sweet scent deeply, whispering softly, "You're alright."
 
Around less than thirty minutes ago, Mina knocked at our door. She was standing, drenched by the drain. Hyunseung quickly told her to change her clothes so I lent her one of my shirts since I couldn't let her stay like that.
 
She didn't say anything even though all of us were sitting together with her. Mina took out three digital cameras from her bag, safe from the rain because of the camera bags.
 
She told us that both Sora and Gikwang came to find her but they went away after that. I was going to ask her to tell me everything when she started to cry.
 
Well, I don't like her, but Mina is a girl.
 
I've checked the camera and there are many pictures of Sora and Gikwang. I guess they're taken when Sora opened the door to meet Mina.
 
I'm not mad. Seriously. I know they're trying to find Mina. I'm not even jealous.
 
But I was really worried about Sora now. Where did she go? Why didn't Gikwang bring her back after they left Mina's house?
 
When Gikwang came back, I wanted to ask him to tell me about what happened in Mina's house. But looks like Gikwang is really surprised when he saw Mina so I didn't bother to ask him about what happened.
 
After Gikwang told me that Sora was in her room, I texted a message to Sora, asking her if she is alright; I want to know from herself.
 
"What happened?" she mutters while she is still in my hug.
 
I clear my throat, letting her go of my hug, "Yes, Mina is here."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
My heart is beating really fast when Yoseob suddenly hugs me. What's wrong?
 
I go to the main room with him and I find Mina is sitting there, next to Hyunseung. She looks really messy.
 
When I take a seat next to Gikwang, she looks up at me, murmuring, "Sora Unnie..."
 
"Are you alright?" I ask her calmly. I don't want her to have an idea that I'm mad at her.
 
She starts to cry. Why is she crying? I don't even blame her.
 
"I'm so sorry," she wipes her tears. "I'm just too desperate. I really envy you. I want people to acknowledge me. I'm so sorry."
 
Yoseob looks at me, giving me a confused look. Dongwoon is looking at Mina, having an apologetic face.
 
I sigh and explain, "Don't cry. I'm fine. Just don't do anything like that again."
 
"I'll explain to you guys later," Gikwang mutters to the others.
 
Mina is still crying. She is wiping her tears slowly; Dongwoon even hands her tissues.
 
"Let me get this clear," I speak out. "You don't need to envy me because I have my own way to live and you have your own way to live. You are doing good with your life; you're a good photographer, you're a pretty girl, and you're a cheerful person. Got it?"
 
Mina sobs but she nods really slow, telling me that she understands what I'm saying.
 
"I don't know what the problem is," Yoseob suddenly says, "but I think you're not a bad person. You're a good fan for us and we're really thankful for that. I hope you keep supporting us and Sora. She is a part of us and I hope you will understand."
 
Mina looks at Yoseob with teary eyes while Yoseob gives her a comforting smile, as if he is telling her that everything will be alright.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Mina will be sleeping in my room tonight," Sora says to Doojoon while I am cleaning the main room with Hyunseung. "Thank you for taking care of her."
 
"No need," Doojoon smiles. "You are our little sister and we will think of her as our family as well."
 
She bows at him and leaves our room to meet Mina who is waiting for her outside. Both of them return to Sora's room. Sora told us to take a good rest because we still have another comeback performance tomorrow; I even have to go for the Immortal Song 2 recording tomorrow evening.

"Gikwang," I call him when he is walking to his room.
 
"Ne?" he stops his step and looks at me. "Why?"
 
He has told us what happened back there when Mina waited outside of our room while Sora was helping us to clean the room in five minutes. He has told us Mina's story, about her parents, about her jealousy towards Sora, about Sora's reaction.
 
We're totally surprised when we heard the story and we're feeling sorry for Mina. All of us have suffered through bad experiences so we know what she felt, in different situation though.
 
I hope she will be better soon. Most of all, I hope she will stop her envy of Sora.
 
But now after I know everything, I'm wondering something else. Something about Sora again.
 
"What took you so long to get back here with Sora?" I finally ask him.
 
He doesn't answer it quickly, making my heart pounds. Where did they go?
 
"It was raining," Gikwang says. "We need to wait for the rain to stop."
 
"I see," I force a smile.
 
What is this uneasy feeling again?
 
"Is there anything else?" he tilts his head, looking at me with confused expression.
 
I shake my head, "Nothing. Go to sleep now. It's been a long day."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
"We can sleep together," Mina says again. "Or I can sleep outside."
 
"Don't argue with me now," I check my phone, texting my sister about Mina. "I will sleep on the sofa. After all I need to work on with my project, so I will sleep late tonight."
 
"But..," she tries to protest again but I sigh and look at her.
 
"I understand," Mina looks down, pouting her cheeks.
 
I walk to her and pat her head gently. She looks up at me and I smile at her, "I will take care of your digital cameras first before I return them to you."
 
She nods and gives me a sincere smile this time.
 
I was going to leave my bedroom to take care of my project when she calls my name, "Sora Unnie?"
 
"Ne?" I turn around.
 
"Can I ask you something?" she tilts her head. She looks a little bit nervous.
 
"Sure," I put my phone in my pocket.
 
"Are you and Gikwang in a relationship?" she blurts out the question.
 
I don't blush but my heart did skip a beat when I heard the question. Why does she ask this all of a sudden?
 
"Why?" I look at her directly.
 
Does she have a crush on Gikwang? As long as I remember, her favorite member of BEAST is not Gikwang,
 
"Well, if you're with Gikwang, I guess I still have a chance," she bites her lower lip, looking really nervous now.
 
My eyes are widened; I know what she means now.
 
"Can you tell me more about Yoseob?"
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Aish, I can't sleep. It's almost midnight and I still haven't sleep yet. I've tried to sleep but then I kept turning my body around, trying to find a good position to sleep.
 
I get up from my bed and take my gray jacket. I walk to the elevator and go to the rooftop; I hope I will feel better after I visit my special spot.
 
This uneasy feeling comes again.
 
Since Sora told us about her feeling, since our kisses, I've felt a little better. I thought we were closer than before.
 
But I doubt it now.
 
Is she falling for me now?
 
Or is she falling for Gikwang?
 
Ah, there are so many things I want to ask to her but I guess I will just turn to be silence when I meet her.
 
While I am deep with my own thought, I hear someone just opens the rooftop door. I turn around and I see Sora; she is wearing a black jacket and gray scarf.
 
"Ah," she looks surprised when she finds me here.
 
What did I say just now?
 
I'm speechless now.
 
"Why are you here?" she asks me, walking closer to me after she closed the door. "You should be sleeping now. You have recording to do tomorrow."
 
"The same goes for you," I grin.
 
"I just formated all data from Mina's digital cameras," she stands next to me now, gazing to the night sky. "She is sleeping now."
 
"I see," I look at her face.

She is really beautiful. She is not smiling but, I don't know why, I miss her so much.
 
How can I miss her when she is standing so close to me?
 
"Can I ask you something?" she suddenly looks at me in the eyes, making me quickly look away because I think I'm starting to blush.
 
"Ne?" I make a fake cough.
 
Is she going to talk about us now?
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I've formatted all data from Mina's digital cameras. I guess I can leave this problem now. She is sleeping in my room and I can't sleep right now.
 
I need to work on my other projects but my head is kind of aching because of all these things; about Mina, about myself, about Yoseob, about Gikwang, about everything.
 
Mina asked me to tell her more about Yoseob. I told her that I will tell her tomorrow after she take a good rest tonight.
 
She said that I will make a great couple with Gikwang; that's why she is confident enough that Yoseob and I don't have any special relationship.
 
Do we?
 
Do we have any special relationship?
 
Geez. Another random question pops in my head.
 
I decide to visit the rooftop, trying to clear my head from these random thoughts. I don't take my camera with me this time; I just want to feel the fresh air up here.
 
I'm really surprised when I see Yoseob is standing on the rooftop all by himself; Mina's face and her question appear again in my mind.
 
I can't hold the question anymore to myself.
 
"Can I ask you a question?" I look at Yoseob.
 
He looks away from me and coughs, "Ne?"
 
"What do you think about Mina?" I ask him, waiting patiently for his answer because he is freezing for seconds after my question.
 
"What do I think about Mina?" he repeats my question. "Why do you ask?"
 
"Nothing," I sigh. "I'm just asking."
 
"Are you jealous that Mina is wearing my shirt?" he gives me a wide smile.
 
Oh, come on, not again!
 
"Forget it," I look away from him. "Just think that I never asked it."
 
"Hey, I'm serious," he frowns.
 
"I'm the one who asking the serious question," I sigh. "And you are the one who keep answering me with the ridiculous answer."
 
"And you're the one who is not giving any further explanation about our relationship," he blurts out.

It's not what he wanted to say. I know that because he suddenly covers his mouth with his hand, blushing like mad.
 
I can feel my cheeks are warm now because of his words.
 
Not now. I can't tell him anything now.

Photobucket