10 First Issue

So Sweet, So Simple

[Gikwang's POV]

I put my drenched jacket on Sora's head, "Use it for a while. You're going to be sick if we stay longer."

Sora is looking at the ground, hugging the cakes without a word. I know that she is blushing right now; I assume that she has a habit to avoid looking at someone else when she's blushing.

I smile but I realize that she is drenched because of the rain even though I have sheltered her with my jacket before. I hold her hand so she will walk along with me, "Come on."


[Sora's POV]

"The sky is playing a joke with us," Gikwang laughs. "The rain stopped right after we arrived!"

We enter the elevator and he pushes the button. I don't say anything; I try to control my expression. I'm blushing way too much nowadays.

It's just so-not-me.

Gikwang takes the jacket off from me, "You better take a shower as soon as possible. They will blame me if you're sick because of me."

The elevator door is opened and both of us step outside of the elevator. Gikwang walks me to my room and waits until I go inside. I bow and give him one of the boxes, "I bought this cake for all of you."

He takes the box with confused expression. Gikwang checks the cake and smiles at me, "Thanks, Sora. They will be really happy!"

He pats my head once again and gives me an innocent smile. I don't blush this time but I can't help myself to smile.

Gikwang's smile turns wider when he sees me smilng but he doesn't say anything. He pats me softly once again, "Go shower. Have a dinner with us if you want to."

I nod, "Thank you."


[Yoseob's POV]

I look at the clock. It's already 6 PM now. I fell asleep for around 2 hours.

I walk to the bathroom to wash my face; I'm still feeling sleepy. Gikwang just returned from somewhere when I close my door. He is bringing a box of cake and a new magazine in his hands.

"Hey," I call him. "Where did you go?"

"I bought a magazine," he shows me the magazine. I don't know what magazine it is but it has a picture of our members on the cover. I point the box on his other hand and he gives me a wide smile.

"Sora gave it to us," he explains.

"What?" I doubt it. "You went out with her?"

"No," Gikwang shakes his head and explains, "I met her accidentally when I was on my way back to apartment. She bought the cake after her meeting with her client. She told me that she's not mad at us, she just didn't know what to do. She gave this cake as her apology."

Ah, I'm so grateful that she's not mad at me, "I know that she's not mad!"

Gikwang laughs, "She is cute though when she is blushing."

I look at Gikwang deeply and grins, "Is Gikwang falling for our personal photographer?"

He hits my shoulder playfully, "Stop making your own assumption."

Both of us laugh and we walk to the main room to meet the rest of our members to share the black forest cake.


[Sora's POV]

It's already 8 PM now. I've showered and changed my clothes. I think I will check over my account on social networks before I go to BEAST members' room for dinner.

Nothing special on my twitter. There are many fans who mentioned me. They also mention Yoseob, probably because of Yoseob's last tweet.

I stop at my mini homepage's wall. There are a lot of new posts there and I'm surprised when I read the last comment,

"Are you really dating BEAST member? We saw you!"

I scroll down and find a picture taken from a phone. It's a picture of me, holding hand with someone. I was wearing a black jacket and the man was looking at me, trying to cover my head with the white jacket which was sheltering my head from the rain with his other hand.

It's me and Gikwang.

I quickly open a new tab and open the link of my official website. There are more than fifty new comments, waiting for my respond. They are asking the same question.

Before I can check at other links, my phone rings.

It's my sister.


[Yoseob's POV]

The cake is so delicious. We enjoy the cake while watching for a variety show on TV. I play with my gadget, ready to tweet something for today. There are tweets from B2UTIES who mentioned me, asking whether Sora is really our personal photographer or not.

The last tweet who mentioned me and Gikwang makes me curious. This fan said that she saw Sora was holding hand with Gikwang; she even attached a picture with the tweet.

I click on the link and I know it is her. She is wearing her black jacket but there's a white jacket on her head, sheltering her from the rain. I know it's Gikwang's jacket.

His left hand was holding Sora's right hand. Even though Gikwang is wearing his glasses, there is no way I don't recognize him.

I turn to look at him and he is holding his phone as well. His smile has disappeared; I know he is opening Twitter right now.


[Gikwang's POV]

I check my Twitter and find out that there are fans who mentioned me. Some of them even gave me link to a picture. All of them are the same picture: a picture of me and Sora.

I was holding Sora's hand; yes, it is a picture from this evening. I didn't aware of any fans around us back then. I can't believe this rumor has spread around so quickly.

"Gikwang," our manager storms in the room. He just back from his office because he had a meeting this afternoon. His face looks panic and I have a feeling that it's because of the picture.

"What happened?" Doojoon straighten his body. Looks like the rest of members haven't open the Twitter yet so they don't understand why our manager looks so panic right now.

"Twitter," he looks at me. "You're in trouble."

Err, Sora is totally in trouble.


[Sora's POV]

I pick up the phone and my sister reacts with uneasy tone, "Sora? Are you there?"

"Yes?" I have a bad feeling about this call.

"There is a rumor spreading around in the last 2 hour," she coughs a little. "There are some photos of you and Gikwang were holding hands. Is it true?"

"Why do you ask this?" I try to control my tone. I am surprised by this fact as well but I need to keep calm.

"Their manager called me," my sister sounds really panic right now, "Well, you know, their fans are spreading rumors around everywhere. It will be a hot issue and media will cover about this as well since Gikwang is an idol."

Great, I'm so dead right now.

Three days of new work and the first issue has appeared.

I'm so damned.

Photobucket