22 The Plan

So Sweet, So Simple
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Done!" Doojoon claps his hands. We stop our dance practice and catch our breath.
 
"We're doing good," Hyunseung cheers us up. We're practicing more often. It's almost April and we need to prepare the best for our fans.
 
"I'll go first!" Dongwoon takes his turn to bathroom.
 
"Hey!" Doojoon shouts but Dongwoon has already left us. "Don't cheat!"
 
"Then I'll go now!" Junhyung leaves us as well, taking the second bathroom. Doojoon and Hyunseung run, trying to get the third bathroom.
 
I laugh and try to practice the dance again. No need to fight over them anyway. I look through the reflection of the mirror; Sora is leaning to the mirror behind me and checking through the taken pictures when we're practicing.
 
Gikwang is approaching her, leaning to the mirror next to her. I continue my dance but keep my eyes on them.
 
Since White Day, Gikwang doesn't talk much with me. I talked to Doojoon but he said that he has asked the same question to Gikwang and Gikwang said he has no problem with me.

Sora, in the other hand, is really bu
sy nowadays. She left after we arrived at the apartment and would return to her room around 10 PM. If we have work at noon, she is nowhere to be found in the morning. She said that she has many new projects to be done.
 
I hear Sora's phone is ringing. I stop my dance and turn to look at her.
 
She stares at her phone screen but she doesn't pick up the call.
 
"You're not going to answer the phone?" Gikwang asks her.
 
"It's a prank call," Sora mutters.
 
"What?" Gikwang looks both surprised and angry at the same time.
 
Sora puts back her phone in her pocket, "It's nothing."
 
I tilt my head and shrug. I don't think it's my concern.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm at a bookstore near my apartment when my phone rings again. Another unknown number again. I've received calls from different unknown numbers lately. The similarity is the caller never say a word after I pick up the phone.
 
I frown. I never gave my number to public. I only gave them to my clients. With a chance that it's one of my clients, I pick up the phone, "Ne?"
 
As I though, no respond. Less than five seconds, the person hanged up.
 
I sigh. What's wrong with the person?
 
I take a new photography magazine and walk to the cashier when I bump into someone. He catches my hand so I don't fall back after bumping into him.
 
"Sorry," I mutter and look at the person I bumped.
 
"No worry," he replies with a smile.
 
"Ah," he is one of my clients. The one who held his 22th birthday party last month. I think his name is Changsun.
 
"What a coincidence to meet you here," he lets go of my hand. "Do you live around here?"
 
I nod and walk to the cashier. Changsun follows me with another question, "Where do you live?"
 
"An apartment," I pay for the magazine. I don't like to tell people about my private life. He's one of my clients but there is no need for him to know where I live.
 
Looks like he gets my point because he stops asking question. I bid him goodbye and walk back to the apartment, not even bothering to think about him.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I'm laying on my bed, checking my phone. No new text message.
 
I sigh and close my eyes. I've been waiting for Sora to send me message. Anything will do.
 
Because of her schedule, I rarely meet her now. I encouraged myself to text her every day. She always reply my message with her style: short and simple.
 
But her messages always make me feel better. It means she is doing good. I'm so glad she always reply my messages even though she's busy.
 
I quickly take a look at my phone when it vibrates.
 
"I'm back."
 
That's all from Sora. I smile when I read her reply. I did ask her where is she right now.
 
I reply her,
 
"Can I have a visit? ^^"
 
Less than a minute, she answers,
 
"I have a project. See you at dinner."
 
I do feel disappointment when I know I can't meet her now but I'm happy when I know she will have dinner with us.
 
"See you tonight~ ^^"
 
I put down my phone after hit the send button. I get up from my bed and join the other members in the main room.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Gikwang joins us in the main room. We are watching a variety show on TV. He sits next to Dongwoon.
 
"Hey," Junhyung greets him. "It will be your birthday in three days!"
 
He laughs, "So what?"
 
"Prepare for our plan!" Dongwoon makes him jumps a little from his seat.
 
We laugh because of his reaction. He laughs along with us. His eyes meet mine and he smiles at me.
 
Well, now that's new. I flash a smile back at him.
 
I think I need to tell Sora about Gikwang's birthday. I believe she doesn't know about his birthday. She is way too ignorant to know about it.
 
"Gikwang's birthday is March 30th~  Just so you know."
 
I secretly send her a text message. She never replied my messages. Not even once. The only message I ever received from her is the one she sent when she's at the rooftop.

"So what about the trip tomorrow?" Dongwoon squeaks with happiness.

Ah, he's right, we're going to have a trip to Jeju Island tomorrow but Sora won't go with us since she has a meeting with her client tomorrow. After all tomorrow is our own holiday.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I browse through my official website. There are new comments for my newest uploaded pictures. I frown when I read a comment about the picture of a bouquet of red roses from BEAST members I received on White Day.
 
"I'll give you so much better than them!"
 
Well, that's not an ordinary comment.
 
My phone flashes a notification. There is a new text message.
 
"Gikwang's birthday is March 30th~ Just so you know."
 
It's Yoseob. I look at the calendar on my notebook. Today is March 28th.
 
I put my phone back on the table, next to my notebook. I guess I need to prepare something for Gikwang. Gikwang is being really nice for me. He's already like a real brother for me.
 
What will I give to Gikwang?

Photobucket