16 My Valentine

So Sweet, So Simple
[Sora's POV]
 
"Happy Valentine Day!" the BEAST members say in unison. They clap together. Yoseob is dancing by himself in cute way.
 
"Oi, don't push me," Junhyung stays away from Yoseob.
 
We're sitting on the sofa, making a circle around the table. Hyunseung puts glasses of hot chocolate on the table for us to drink.
 
"Chocolate!" Dongwoon drops chocolate on the table. There are different types of chocolate; boxes of chocolate, almond chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, etc.
 
"Hey, when did you buy all of these?" Doojoon looks amazed by the amount of the chocolate.
 
Dongwoon doesn't answer him and gives us satisfied grin. Gikwang takes one of the chocolate and starts to eat it.
 
Hyunseung sits next to me and takes one of the chocolate as well.
 
"There you go," Gikwang takes a milk chocolate bar for me.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I reach a milk chocolate bar and give it to Sora, "There you go."
 
I remember that milk chocolate is her favorite. She bows a little and takes it from my hand.
 
We finally celebrate Valentine Day. It's 8 PM in the night. Even though we just recorded two songs for today, we're tired enough. Some of us even went to another recording for variety show after that.
 
The party is really simple: 7 persons around the table, glasses of hot chocolate, dozens of chocolate, and music.
 
Yes, Doojoon plays music from CD player in the room. He puts on our 4th mini album, Lights Go On Again.
 
"I like this song," she hums along with the song. I can't help myself from smiling because of her.
 
"Chocolate~" Yoseob grabs the chocolate, making us turn to look at him because he is grabbing more than three boxes of chocolate.
 
"You're so desperate!" Junhyung laughs.
 
I notice that Sora is moving; she puts a paper bag on the table, "Happy Valentine Day."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Happy Valentine Day," she puts a paper bag on the table. We look at her, wondering what's inside the paper bag.
 
"I don't know if all of you will like these or not," she takes out one by one stuff inside the paper bag.
 
There are six different colors boxes. She hands it over to us: brown box for Doojoon, violet box for Hyunseung, orange box for Junhyung, blue box for me, green box for Gikwang, and turquoise box for Dongwoon.
 
We exchange looks at each other while Sora looks at us with her usual expresionless face.
 
I shrug and open the box. The other members are doing the same. I find a photo frame inside of the box. She gives us the same present but different colors. Each of us receive a photo frame with colors exactly the same with the boxes we received.
 
I look at the photo inside of the photo frame. It's my pictures combined in one frame. There's a picture of me holding a microphone, a picture of me laughing, a picture of me puffing my cheeks, a picture of me drinking coffee, a picture of me practicing dance, and more.
 
She edited our pictures in one frame and put them in frames. The other members look amazed by the present as well.
 
"Do you like it?" she asks with doubt.
 
"Of course!" we answer in unison.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I feel grateful that they like my presents. It took two nights to make those pictures. I'm glad they like the presents.
 
"I've received presents of my pictures from B2UTIES," Hyunseung mutters, "but I never received present like this."
 
"Thanks a lot, Sora," Dongwoon hugs me without any warning. Weird enough, I don't blush because of his hug. I hug him back and I even pat his back.
 
"You're welcome."
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I look at the present; it is amazing. I will totally put this photo frame in my room.
 
"Thanks a lot, Sora," Dongwoon stands up from his seat and sits next to her. He hugs her and Sora hugs her back, patting his back and says, "You're welcome."
 
I stand up and pulls Dongwoon away from her gently, "Hey, no hugging is allowed."
 
"Why?" Dongwoon looks up at me.
 
Err, why? I don't know why. I just don't want to see someone hugs her.

I feel uneasy when I see Dongwoon hugging her.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Why?" Dongwoon looks up to Gikwang but he doesn't answer Dongwoon.
 
He looks at Sora who is tilting her head, doesn't understand the situation either.
 
I make a devil smirk and stand up, walking to Sora and pushes Dongwoon aside, "Agree. No hugging is allowed here."
 
"Why?" Dongwoon stands up, feeling unfair.
 
"Yeah, why?" Hyunseung and Junhyung ask, defending their youngest member.
 
"Because," I try to act cool, "we must give her a present too!"
 
Gikwang gives me a confused expression. The idea just appeared from nowhere. I ask them to stand up and push the sofa and table to the wall so we have empty space in the middle of the room.
 
"What are you going to do?" Doojoon whispers to me while Sora is leaning to the wall. We put our presents on the table.
 
I cough and look at Sora, "I know you like ballad songs but I want to show you that we are really good with dances too."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Of course I know they are good with dancing. I've seen them practiced.
 
Yoseob asks the other members to gather around and they're discussing something in circle. I can't hear what they are talking about. After they broke the circle, each of them puts a smile on face.
 
"This is our special gift for you in this Valentine Day," Dongwoon grins.
 
"Special from BEAST to Sora," Hyunseung continues.
 
"I Like You The Best," they said in unison.
 
The CD plays another song after the last one is finished.
 
Junhyung steps forward and sings the opening part,
"A! This song is just for you.
You know this is it. Drop this!"
 
They start their dance steps in the middle of the room, moving carefully because the room is not as large as a stage.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
Yoseob gave us a great idea. "I Like You The Best" is a perfect song to sing in this Valentine Day. We take our positions as the song starts.
Photobucket
 
It's Hyunseung's part now along with Doojoon,
"Jakku wae neon osi jagajyeotda
tudeolgeoryeo tto tudeolgeoryeo
(Hey baby wae tto geurae)
Hangsang wae neon jakku sari jjyeotda tudeolgeoryeo
(Neomu yeppeunde nae nuneneun hangsang You are the prettiest girl)"

Why do you keep complaining that your clothes got smaller
And you complain again

(Hey baby why are you like this again)
You always Complain that you got chubbier
(In my eyes always You are the prettiest girl)
 
Dongwoon continues with his part, leaning back to back with Doojoon,
"Niga eotteon oseul ibeodo 
Baegen hangsang beautiful
Baby let me do wanna wanna do, 
just let me do wanna wanna do
Sesang modeun geol da gajyeodo 
Niga eobseumyeon an dwae ma girl"

Whatever clothes you wear
To me you’re always beautiful

Baby let me do wanna wanna do
just let me do wanna wanna do

Even if I have everything in the world
If I don’t have you, then I can’t ma girl
 
Doojoon steps a take forward,
"You are the only one for me yeah"
 
We dance out the refrain part and I sing my part, trying to be louder than the speaker,
"Nan niga jeil joha niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo"

I like you the best You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
 
Yoseob's part now,
"Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeo dwo 
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae"

I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life
 
We sing the next lines together while I sing part of the lines,
"Every time I like you
Oh my love for you neobakken eobseo nan
I belong with you
Crazy love for you neobakken eobseo nan"

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you 
I only have you
I belong with you
Crazy love for you 
I only have you
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I like this song, I always do. I sing and dance with joy.
 
Now it's Dongwoon's turn, I sing along with him,
"Gilgeorireul georeul ttae 
Neol boneun namjadeurui 
Siseoni neukkyeojine
Geotneun moseupjocha neomuna yeppeun geol
Happiness is what I feel now
Now I’m gonna kiss you now 
I just wanna kiss you now"

When you walk on the sidewalk
The guys who look at you
I feel their stares
Even your walking is so pretty

Happiness is what I feel now
Now I’m gonna kiss you now
I just wanna kiss you now
 
Doojoon steps to the front line with Dongwoon,
"Dareun nuga naege ondaedo 
Chyeodabojido anha ma love
Baby let me do wanna wanna do 
Just let me do wanna wanna do
Sesang modeun geol da jundaedo 
Neo hanamyeon chungbunhae ma love"

Even if someone else comes to me
I won’t even look at them ma love

Baby let me do wanna wanna do
just let me do wanna wanna do

Even if they say they’ll give me the world
I’m content with just you ma love
You are the only one for me
 
I push Doojoon and Dongwoon away from the front line playfully,
"You are the only one for me yeah"
 
We start to dance the refrain part again with Gikwang and me singing our parts,
"Nan niga jeil joha niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeo dwo 
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae"

I like you the best You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm surprised they dance really well in this small room; small if I compare it to their dance practice room or their stage. I can see that they're moving carefully so they won't bump at each other.
 
I've listened to this song before but I didn't listen to it often because I prefer ballad songs.
 
Gikwang steps closer to me and he suddenly holds my hand,
"Geunyang idaero isseojumyeon dwae yeah
Ireoke areumdaun neoinde"

All you have to do is stay this way yeah
Such a beautiful you
 
Before I can hide my blushed cheeks, Yoseob pushes him aside and holds my hand, bends on his knee while singing his lines,
"You gotta know that you’re the prettiest for me
Niga jeil joha nan niga jeil yeppeo"

You gotta know that you’re the prettiest for me
I like you the best You’re the prettiest
 
I know my face is really red right now. I'm blushing madly right now. I know those are only lyrics, they only sang it as usual, but their expressions were so real!
 
Thankfully, Junhyung saves me from blushing more. He raps his part and takes my hand away from Yoseob. His hand feels warm but I don't blush because of him; I feel comfortable with his hold as if he is my real brother,
"Mareun chehyeonge jom jageun ki
Jogeuman eolgure budeureoun meoritgyeol
Neol gatgo sipeo tto ango sipeo 
Everywhere neol yeope dugo sipeo
Eoneu nuga neol yokhaedo 
Areumdaume ttareun daegail ppun
Geureon geon singyeongsseul pillyo eobtji
You and I just fall in love all night long"

With a petite figure and a short height
A small face and soft hair
I want you and to hug you
Everywhere I want to keep you beside me
Whoever speaks badly of you
It’s just another price for you being beautiful
You don’t need to worry over those things
You and I just fall in love all night long
 
I can see Gikwang is smiling and singing his lines,
"Nan niga jeil joha niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo"

I like you the best You’re the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
 
Yoseob gave me a wink before he sings out his part,
"Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeo dwo 
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae"

I like you the best and I only need you
I’m going to engrave you in my heart
You’re the most important in my life
 
Junhyung lets go of my hand and continues dancing with others,
"Every time I like you
Oh my love for you neobakken eobseo nan
I belong with you
Crazy love for you neobakken eobseo nan"

Every time I like you
Oh my love for you 
I only have you
I belong with you
Crazy love for you 
I only have you
 
Gikwang give me an arrow sign with his fingers and I find myself smiling because of it.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I give her an arrow sign with my fingers and she smiles because of it.
 
She is so lovely.
 
"Happy Valentine Day, Sora!" Dongwoon leaves his position and hugs her again. "I hope you like it."
 
"I told you," I pull Dongwoon again but it's kind of difficult because he is taller than me, "no hugging is allowed."
 
"Just tell me if you want to hug her too!" Dongwoon stuck out his tongue.
 
Geez, I only smile because of his words. I wonder why Sora doesn't blush when Dongwoon hugs her.

I want to know how does it feel when I hug her though.

Wait, what am I thinking?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Doojoon and Hyunseung are cleaning up the rooms. Sora told us that she wanted to help but we forbade her because she is our guest for tonight. Gikwang is putting each of our presents in our own rooms while Dongwoon is in the bathroom.
 
I open the door for Sora.
 
"Do you have fun tonight?" I ask her when she steps outside.
 
She nods, "I have great pictures too. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures when you're singing I Like You The Best."
 
Ah, I remember, she brought her DSLR and Doojoon asked her to take a picture a together with us. Sora took a tripod from her room so she could take a picture with us, not as our photographer.
 
I enjoyed this night too. The more I spend times with her, the more I think of her as our little sister. She is really fitting to be our little sister.
 
"We will dance everytime you want us too," I say to her. "Just say it."
 
Hey, she is blushing. I haven't do anything yet!
 
My evil plan takes over my mind again as usual. I lean closer to her, really close to her left cheek.
 
"You gotta know that you're the prettiest for me, my valentine," I hum those words at her ear, making her blushing even more.
 
Probably because she is surprised by my voice, she turns her head to look at me.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Why am I blushing again? Geez, Sora, you are acting like a fool.
 
Suddenly Yosoeb leans closer to my ear and hums something, "You gotta know that you're the prettiest for me, my valentine."
 
I turn my head to face him, to tell him to stop teasing me, but he is way too close to me. Before I can notice anything, I feel his lip is touching my left cheek softly.
 
He takes a step backward. There is no way that I'm not blushing right now. I can see that he is blushing too.
 
"Sorry," Yoseob coughs. "I..."
 
Silence.
 
I bow a little and return to my room. I can't find a word to say.
 
I close my door behind me. I touch my cheeks; they're burning.
 
That was the first time a man ever kissed me.
 
No one ever kissed me, not even my cheeks, not even my forehead.
 
Ugh, great, now I can't get him out of my mind!