18 My First Love

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

I circle out a date on the hanged calendar on my room wall and then sit down in front of my notebook. It's been three weeks since Valentine Day, which means I have worked for a month as BEAST personal photographer.

The first photobook taken by me has already published for public and CUBE Entertainment is really satisfied with my works. I let them chose 48 pictures to be published over more than two hundreds pictures taken by me. 12 of them are pictures of all members in one frame. Each member appeared in 3 pages. The rest 18 pages are random shots by me when they were doing their activities.

My wallpaper at my notebook has changed. Yes, I changed it with the pictures taken at Valentine Day: the picture of me and all BEAST members. It's nothing special; I'm just treasuring it.

By times, we're getting better. I always spend my free times with them, letting Doojoon told me about his stories at his works, helping Hyunseung with cooks, lending Junhyung my DSLR for him to try, and giving Dongwoon chances to make me laugh.

Gikwang is still the only member who is the closest person with me. He never fail to visit me when I'm not in the mood to talk with many people. Sometimes he even brings me chocolate.

While Yoseob... Ah, he is the one that I don't know how to describe. I'm fine with him. After the night when I kissed his cheek, sometimes I do avoid his eyes. I can see he is blushing too after that but we still talk to each other. Of course he stil does whatever he likes to: teasing me.

My phone rings. A new text message.

I reach out for my phone and find my sister's text message:

"I will visit you this evening with Junghwa! See you! ^^"


[Gikwang's POV]

Finally a free day. Yesterday was a really hectic and tiring day. I drift to sleep quickly last night; I didn't even visit Sora after my filming for TV show. I rub my eyes and take my phone, sending her a text message:

"Morning, Sora ah~ ^^"

I smile and put my phone back on its place. I know she will think about what I'm doing with that non sense text message. More likely, I don't think she will reply it. I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom.

Ah, someone's in the bathroom. I sigh and wait for him to come out. I lean to the wall, looking through the window. It's a sunny day today. I wonder if Sora wants to take a walk.

Suddenly I remember that next week is White Day. Well, we don't celebrate it actually, we just happened to know it. Since Sora gave us presents on Valentine Day, shouldn't we give her something as well on White Day?

Hyunseung steps out from the bathroom, making me stop my daydreaming. I quickly enter the bathroom before anyone else take the turn.


[Yoseob's POV]

How I love a free day after so much tiring activities. I've already done showering and it's already 8 AM now. Yeah, I'm the last person who woke up this morning but I don't care. While the other members are watching TV in the main room, I am looking at our first photobook in my own room.

Sora did a wonderful work. Really.

No wonder B2UTIES want to buy this photobook. Extra note, no wonder B2UTIES want to be her. I read their tweets about Sora, their wall posts at Sora's mini homepage, and their comments at her official website.

Sometimes I spend my times checking for her timeline but she rarely tweet. I browse over her mini homepage and her website, looking for everything I can look for. It's kind of random thing but I do it time to time.

Since the night when she landed a kiss on my cheek, I keep blushing when I look at her and remember it. I'm still teasing her sometimes, sure I am, but I can't help myself blushing when I see her.

What a cute little sister.


[Sora's POV]

Why didn't my sister tell me earlier?

I look at the clock. It's already noon. I just give some decorations to my room; my sister will give me lecture about having such an empty and hollow room. She always do that. I just put some of my photographs on the wall; I can't do anything else.

Someone is knocking at my door.

Don't tell me she's already arrived.

I sigh and walk to the door. It's Gikwang.

"What do you think about lunch now, Sora?" he smiles at me. He has a sincere smile; he always has.

I smile at him back but I shake my head, "Not now. I need to do something. My sister will visit me today with her fiancee."

He gives me a shocked expression. I can't hide my smile and ask him, "Do you want to meet her? I think she will really happy to meet BEAST. She's your fan."

Gikwang grins and nods quickly, "I will be happy too!"

"I'll tell you when she's arrived," I tilt my head as a sign that I need to work on my room again and he understands.

He pats my head and touches my cheek with his hand. Looks like he really likes doing that. "I'll be waiting for you."

Now I'm blushing again. He is just way too sweet for a way of treating a little sister.


[Gikwang's POV]

I return to my room. I find myself smiling when I remember her smile. A month has passed and I'm happy that she is smiling more often than before. If I might add and to be a little bit selfish, she's smiling more often when she's with me rather than when she's with all of the members.

What a lucky person you are, Gikwang.

"So," Hyunseung asks me, "Where is Sora?"

"Her sister is coming to visit her with her fiancee," I tell him. "They will visit us after that."

"Sora's sister?" Dongwoon reacts. "I want to see her!"

"She already has a fiancee," Yoseob laughs.

I look at Yoseob carefully. He is laughing along with Dongwoon so he doesn't notice my attention to him. I don't know why but I grow to be more aware of him when he's around Sora. I wonder why.


[Sora's POV]

My sister knocks my door around 1 PM. She enters my room with her fiancee after hugging me so happily.

"I'm sorry for my lateness to visit you," she said when she's hugging me.

I pat her back so she will let go of me. Just like what I thought, she comments me about my room, telling me to give it more decoration. We talked a lot before I tell her whether she want to meet BEAST or not.

"Sure, I want!" she squeaks. Her fiancee laughs next to her and I look at him.

I smile and he notices it. He returns my smile but then he pats my sister's head gently. His eyes are looking at my sister with sincere love.


He doesn't change at all.


[Yoseob's POV]

"Welcome!" I hear Doojoon's voice from the main room. I see Sora with a woman and a man that I don't recognize, sitting in the main room with the rest of the members.

"Ah, all of you are so handsome!" her sister gasps because of happiness. The members laugh along because of her innocent reaction.

She has a short hair till her shoulder. She does resemble Sora though. Her fiancee has a dark hair and brown eyes. He bows politely to me when I come and sit next to Doojoon.

After having a short conversation, I know that her name is Sohyun and her fiancee's name is Junghwa. Sohyun is so happy when Doojoon gives her our photobook, both because it's Sora's work and we're in the photobook.

Around twenty minutes later, they excuse themselves, saying they still have works to do. We bid them goodbye.

"Visit us again!" Hyunseung says when they walk out from the room. Sohyun giggles and nods.

She is more cheerful than Sora. She loves to smile, showing her true feeling with her face. I think Junghwa is a lucky man to be her fiancee even though I only met her.

Gikwang leaves the room with Sora, accompanying her to send them off of the apartment.



[Gikwang's POV]

Sohyun is really interesting even though her fiancee doesn't talk much. Sohyun is a really friendly person. She loves to talk and gives us warm feeling around her while Junghwa is really calm. He will laugh when he needs to, he will smile when he needs to.

I wave at them when Sohyun waves at us, rolling the car window.


Sora is looking at the car when it's leaving us. She doesn't take her eyes off of the car. When we're talking back there, I caught her looking at Junghwa. When she notices my look, she looked away and acted as if she wasn't doing anything at all.

"He was my first love," suddenly Sora says.

The first thing I notice from her is her smile. She is smiling with her eyes still lock with the car, which is already disappeared at the corner of the street.


I never saw that smile before.


[Sora's POV]

Gikwang waves at my sister and she waves back to us for the last time. I look at my sister, not saying anything at all.

It's been a while since the last time I met her. It's around two months ago. She is currently really busy with her works. Junghwa is working at the same company with her but he is a financial counselor.

When he flashed his smile at me, I remember the first time I met him. It was a long time ago.

I smile when I remember that moment and I mutter, "He was my first love."

I say that, knowing that Gikwang might hear me but I think it's nothing big. I look at the car until it turns at the corner of the street, disappeared from my sight.

I turn to Gikwang. He is giving me a really shocked expression.

Did I say something wrong?

Photobucket