44 Jealousy

So Sweet, So Simple
[Sora's POV]
 
"We're going to release the third photobook with the new album," BEAST manager tells me. "What do you think?"
 
I nod, "Sure. It will do."
 
"Good," he smiles and takes a note about my decision on his notes.
 
Three days to go until BEAST will release their first full album. Their third photobook is actually already done by now but it will be released on the same day with the album.
 
Two weeks have passed since I told Gikwang and Yoseob about my decision. We're getting along since that night.
 
Junghwa is totally fine now and my sister thanked us for being there for her. As usual, my parents didn't say anything to me; they just came for my sister.
 
Gikwang is treating me as usual; but he never hugged me or kissed my forehead again like what he always did. He found another way to show his care for me with patting my head or pinching my cheeks whenever I don't smile.
 
Yoseob is being his usual cheerful personality. He is doing good with Gikwang and I'm glad that he is. I never want them to fight or hate each other because of me; it's silly.
 
But he does text me a lot nowadays. They're not important. I think he's just bored.
 
"I'm hungry... I want to eat something."
 
"Tired. Tired. Want to go somewhere."
 
"Sleepy~ Going to sleep now."
 
Sometimes I reply to the messages but mostly I don't. I admit that I do have feeling for him but that doesn't change the fact that I'm a ignorant person, does it?
 
"Sora," Gikwang approaches me. He just done with showering after the dance practice. They work really hard for their comeback performance.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I just done with shower when I see Sora is waiting for us in the dance practice room. I approach her just to have a conversation.
 
Two weeks have passed. Two weeks since I can't treat her as my girlfriend anymore. I do miss those moments; the moments when I could hug her. The moments when I could kiss her forehead and feel her sweet scent. The moments when I could hold her hands.
 
But I respect her decision. And I respect Yoseob as well. Yoseob stands a chance as well and I don't have any right to forbid him from loving Sora.
 
That night when we've returned from the hospital, Yoseob apologized to me. I'm not mad at him. More likely I would blame myself if I really need to blame on someone.
 
As long as Sora is happy, I think I can take it. At least I think so.
 
She smiles to me. Ah, that is indeed a sweet smile. I'm glad she smiles more often nowadays.
 
"Are we going somewhere again after this?" she asks me.
 
"We have recording for an interview along with other artists," I tell her. "It doesn't take long though."
 
"I see," she tilts her head without changing her expression.
 
I pat her head and smile, "You're cute."
 
She blushes again. I always love to see her blushed cheeks because she is really cute when she's blushing.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We just arrived at the recording studio for the interview ten minutes ago. We're ready for the recording after having the make-ups.
 
Sora is sitting on the audience seats. She is holding her DSLR like usual. She wears her gray jacket plus white blouse and brown skirt today.
 
I wave at her and give her my best smile. She doesn't return my smile but she quickly takes a picture of me with her camera. She looks at the result and then smiles to me, satisfied with the result.
 
Ah, she is cute. I will be happy to be her models everyday if she wants me to.
 
Two weeks passed quickly since she told us that she still doesn't understand her own feeling. I don't want to push her so I just treat her as usual, well, a little bit more actually but she doesn't protest.
 
I take a seat next to Doojoon. The MC comes up and shakes our hands one by one. He sits across from us and tells us to wait for other artists to begin the interview.
 
Son Dambi and MBLAQ show up and bow to us. We quickly stand up and bow to greet them. They take their seats and we chat for a while before the last guest comes.
 
"Ah, there she is," the MC stands up.
 
I turn and see IU is walking to our direction. She wears a red dress and black blazer.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late," she bows to us and takes a seat next to Son Dambi. "Traffic jam."
 
"Sure, sure, no problem," the MC laughs. "Let's start, shall we?"
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Ah, that's IU. It's the first time I see her in person. Gikwang has told me about her as a talented young singer. I do listen to her songs and I agree that she is really talented.
 
The interesting fact I know that Yoseob is her fanboy. I watched their performance together for "Marshmallow". Yoseob had a blonde hair on that performance.
 
No wonder he admires IU. She is beautiful and talented.
 
While I'm watching their recording, I take some pictures of BEAST and even the other guests. There are some role playing games they need to play while they're recording.
 
"Let's pretend that you are her fan," the MC states to Yoseob when it's his turn. He stands up and looks really shy.
 
"No need to pretend!" Junhyung jokes. "It's true!"
 
"Oi!" Yoseob glares at Junhyung playfully and they all laugh together.
 
I take a picture of Yoseob and IU together in the frame. Yoseob gives IU his aegyo act but IU must pretend that she is rejecting Yoseob from being her fan. IU smiles and Yoseob laughs shyly. They look perfect.
 
No way, Sora, you're not jealous.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
"Done, done, done~" I strech out. We're already finished our schedule for today and we can return to our apartment now.
 
"Thank you," Doojoon is bowing to other guests to show his respect.
 
I look around and find Sora is looking at her camera as usual, looking through the results. I step closer to her and sit next to her.
 
Strange enough, she quickly turns off her DSLR and puts it back inside the camera bag. Hey, I thought she would let me see the pictures.
 
"Let's go back," she stands up.
 
I frown. Is something wrong?
 
I shrug and follow her to gather with other members. We are planning to have a dinner around here.
 
"IU," Dongwoon calls over the girl. IU is talking to her manager.
 
"Yes?" she responds.
 
"We're going to have dinner. Are you coming with us?" Dongwoon asks politely.
 
"Sure. It sounds good," she smiles.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I just returned to my room. I put my DSLR on the table and throw myself on my bed. I feel really tired.
 
IU is a really cheerful and friendly person. She tried to get along with me but I'm not good at getting along with new people quickly. The other members helped me by switching the topics everytime she asked me about something outside of my work topics.
 
"She's just trying to be nice," Yoseob told me when we're on our way back.
 
I know. I just feel uneasy when Yoseob is the one who told me that.
 
Aish, I'm not jealous, seriously.
 
I quickly have a shower, hoping it will help me get rid of my silly thoughts but it doesn't. I checked my accounts on internet before I finally decide to spend some times at the rooftop.
 
I bring along my DSLR and take some pictures of the night sky. It's really beautiful up here.
 
I press the previous button to see the taken pictures. Again. Again. Again.
 
I freeze when I reach the last picture I took at the recording. It was the picture of Yoseob and IU together; Yoseob was blushing while IU was holding her laugh.
 
A sound of opened door makes me turn around.
 
"I know you're here," Yoseob closes the door and walks to me. "I knocked your door but you didn't answer so I assumed you're here."
 
I don't want to see him. Not now.
 
"I'm going back," I put my camera back on the camera bag and walk pass him.
 
"Wait," he stops me, pulling my hand.
 
Not now, don't blush now, Sora!
 
"Are you avoiding me again?" he asks.
 
"I just need to take a rest," I mutter and he lets go of my hand.
 
"You better take a rest too," I said before leaving the rooftop.
 
I close the door with my aching heart.
 
Not again.

Photobucket