01 First Meeting

So Sweet, So Simple

[Sora's POV]

I put my luggage down. I look at the apartment building and sigh. My sister told me to move to BEAST members' apartment so I can get along with them. I told her that it's not a necessary but I know that if I want to take perfect photographs, I need to know them well enough. After all I have a contract for one year term.

I drag my luggage along with me while I'm searching for the elevator. BEAST manager gave me their apartment room exact location so I won't get lost. My room is exactly next to theirs.

I press the up button and wait till the elevator to be opened. I step inside with my luggage after it's opened up and press the close button.

"Wait!" I hear someone shouts.

I press the open button quickly. A man tries to hold the door to be closed with his hands. He is catching his breath; he is running from somewhere.

"Th-thank you," he tries to breath. He steps in to the elevator and leans to the wall with closed eyes.

I take a look at him. He has a small face and black hair. He is wearing a blue jacket which is, according to me, not his size. It's way too big for him. He's around 170 cms, I guess.

The elevator door closes and he opens his eyes. He is looking at the floor number but doesn't push any button. Looks like he is going to the same floor with me.

"Are you new here?" he asks me politely.

"Kind of," I reply shortly. I'm not good in interacting with new people. Call me an anti-social.

"I never saw you before," he grins.

I don't reply anything. The elevator opens and both of us step out. I'm looking for the little note from BEAST manager at my pocket when I accidentally drop the note. The man picks it up for me.

I was going to take it from him when he suddenly asks me after read the note, "Are you looking for this room?"

I nod. Is something wrong?

He steps closer to me, examining my face.

"Are you Sora?" that question comes out from his mouth.

"Ne," I tries to figure out how could he know my name. The only reason is... he's one of BEAST member.

"Wow," he grins. "I met you before everybody else."

I don't react. Guess their manager had told them about me.



[Yoseob's POV]

I reach out my hand to shake Sora's hand, "I'm Yoseob. Yang Yoseob."

She reaches out her hand slowly and replies my greeting, "My name is Kim Sora."

She has a long black hair and brown eyes. Funny, her reaction makes her looks like she doesn't know that I'm a BEAST member, even though she will be our personal photographer. She is unique.

"I'll take you to our room," I'm going to help her with her luggage but she pulls her luggage closer to her body.

"I'm fine," she answers simply.

Looks like she is really cold... or just shy. I hold my smile and walk ahead to our room. I open the door and give her a sign to go inside with me. I take off my shoes and put them at the right place. I go to the main room and tell her to sit at the sofa while I'm going to call other members.

I slip to my room to find Doojoon, our leader, is sleeping quietly.

"Hey," I try to wake him up. "We have a guest."



[Gikwang's POV]

"I'm back," I take off my shoes and put them at the usual place. I'm surprised to look at a girl's shoes next to Yoseob's. Does he bring a girl to our place?

I just got back from exercising. It's been busy lately but I managed time to go exercising after a while. I walk to the main room; the other members are usually there around this time.

There's the girl. A girl with long black hair is sitting on the sofa, examining our apartment room silently. She has a serious expression on her face.

I walk to her, "Good afternoon."

She turns and looks at me without a word.

"Are you with Yoseob?" I smile, trying to be warm and make a good first impression.

"I'm Sora," she answers.

Ah, she's Kim Sora, our soon-to-be personal photographer. Or so our manager said. She is young; I thought that she would be a middle-aged woman with glasses or kind of like that because our manager told us that she's an experienced photographer.

"Sora," I mutter her name. She doesn't look happy or excited to meet me. Not trying to be narcissistic, but it looks like she doesn't care at all.



[Sora's POV]

He is the second member of BEAST I met.

He has same height with Yoseob, I guess. He has a sincere smile on his face when he's talking to me. He's wearing a white T-Shirt with "B2UTIES" word on it.

"I'm Gikwang. Lee Gikwang," he introduces himself. "Nice to meet you, Sora."

I stand up and bow a little. Right after that, Yoseob comes out from one of the rooms with another member of the BEAST. His name is Doojon, leader of BEAST. I read about him on an article. Looks like he just woke up from sleep.

"Ah, you met Gikwang," Yoseob says. "Next one, our leader."

"Nice to meet you," I bow to Doojoon. He smiles and asks whether I know his name or not.

"Doojon, right?" I answer. Yoseob and Gikwang exchange looks with surprised expression.

"You do know his name?" Yoseob asks.

"Sure she does!" Doojoon hits Yoseob's shoulder playfully.

"I thought she doesn't know us," Gikwang laughs.

I don't know their members. I just happened to know Doojoon but, well, I don't think I need to  say anything.



[Yoseob's POV]

She is looking at Doojon silently. She doesn't talk much, does she? Both of me and Gikwang have the same thought. I thought she didn't know us but she does know Doojoon's name. I guess I'm wrong, eh?

Hyunseung just closed his room door and joined with us when Doojoon asked Sora to sit.

"Well, who is she?" Hyunseung asks with a grin.

"She is Kim Sora, our personal photographer," Doojoon introduces her. She bows a little. Once again, without a smile or a word.

"Ah, I'm Hyunseung~" Hyunseung takes a seat next to her. "I hope we will get along."

Sora nods, "I hope we will."



[Gikwang's POV]

I look at Sora. She only did simple things: bow, nod, answer with no more than 10 words.

She doesn't smile at all. It's unusual to have someone as calm as her while all of us are usually noisy.

Junhyung and Dongwoon join us in the main room. Junhyung just got out from the bathroom while Dongwoon just finished his game on computer. They greet Sora and, as I thought, Sora replies them with a single bow.

She is way too quiet.



[Sora's POV]

I met all of them now. Six members of BEAST: Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junghyun, Yoseob, Gikwang, and Dongwoon. They will be my clients for one year.

All of them put a smile or a grin on their faces while I'm doing the usual: ignorance and quiet.

I stand up suddenly, "I think I'm going to my room. I need to work with the new room."

"Sure," Gikwang smiles, "Let us help you."

"It's alright," I drag my luggage along. "Nice to meet you. See you."

By that, I leave their room and go to my own room.



[Gikwang's POV]

She left. I can hear the sound of the closed door. I exchange look with Junhyung but he just shrugs his shoulder.

She is so mysterious. But I do admit that she is cute. I guess she has a sweet smile; I just haven't see it.



[Yoseob's POV]

She's way too simple. She did everything as simple as possible.

She's totally not fitting our atmosphere. Can she get along with us?



[Sora's POV]

It's been 3 hours. I've cleaned all the room, put my stuff at the right place, arranged everything in order, and finished my shower. It's already 6.30 P.M. now and I'm hungry. I haven't buy any ingredients to cook. I take my black jacket and wear it. I decided to buy some ingredients for dinner.

I was locking my door when Gikwang opened  their door.

"Ah," it's all my reaction.

"Sora," he smiles at me. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes," I put my keys on my pocket.

"Where?" he asks.

"I'm going to buy some ingredients for dinner," I answers simply.

"Oh," he responds.

Silence.

I was going to leave when he says, "Do you cook for yourself?"

I nod. Sure, I do. Who else will make food for me?

"Good!" he claps. "You can use our ingredients!"

I look at him, trying to understand him.

"Come, come," he opens the door. "We haven't eat anything."

I stand still. He is asking me to cook for them, right? I'm not bad at cooking but I'm not the best too.


He looks at me and asks slowly, "Do you mind?"

I shake my head and walk inside.

Ah, it will be a long night, I say to myself. Guess I must adapt myself.

Photobucket