Can I ask you a question?

Taste of love

 

In Seoul
 
Chaerin's mom was in her bed laughing. Mr. Lee came in the room and saw her.
"Why are you laughing honey?"
"I'm just thinking about Chaerin. With the things I packed in her suitcases I'm sure that she is now working on giving us a grandchild."
"Honey, you are creppy. I love you but you are creppy." he said before going out of the room.
 
 
In Tahiti
 
Chaerin woke up and to her surprise Jiyong wasn't next to her, she sat up and saw that he was sleeping on the couch.
She somehow felt guilty for making him sleep on the couch, so she decided to order some breakfast for him.
While waiting for the breakfast she brushed her teeth and took a quick shower.
When the room's bell rang she ran to the door and opened it.
The waitor placed the food on the table, she gave him a tip and he left.
She then went in front of the couch and knelt "Jiyong. Jiyong? Wake up." she whispered.
"No, not now, give me five more minutes." he said pouting.
Chaerin smiled seeing how cute he was.
She pushed him a little for him to wake up but he just wouldn't.
"Jiyong." 
He sighed then pulled her to him and cradled her head against his chest.
Chaerin couldn't believe what was happening, she tried to push him away but Jiyong wouldn't let her go.
 
"Do you forgive me for what happened yesterday?"
"Yes."
"For real? Your not saying that just for me to release you?"
"No, for real, I forgive you."
He then released her and stood up.
Chaerin went to the table "I ordered the breakfast."
"Thank you, I will brush my teeth first. I'm coming."
 
They ate in silence but Chaerin could feel Jiyong looking at her from time to time.
"Do you want to go on a boat trip?" he asked Chaerin.
"Yes, why not."
"Okay, take a swimsuit."
"Why? I'm don't really want to swim." she replied but in fact she didn't wanted Jiyong to see her in a swimsuit especially because of the way he looked at her yesterday.
"Chaerin, I will not jump on you."
"I know but..." In reality she wasn't even sure what to think about Jiyong anymore.
"But what?" 
"Okay."
They finished eating, then Jiyong took a quick shower, they got ready and left.
 
They took the boat and left.
Jiyong took his shirt off and Chaerin gasped, she quickly covered her eyes. She had never seen a man's chest in private before, and couldn't believe that she saw Jiyong's muscular chest, she smiled thinking that he was the one for that to.
Jiyong seeing her smirked "Chaerin, are you okay?"
"Yes."
"Then why are you covering your eyes?"
"Because of the sun."
"And what about the sunglasses you have on?"
She removed her hands from her eyes and Jiyong saw that she was blushing "Y-yes, I forgot." she said pouting.
He smiled and sat next to her.
"Why don't you take your shirt off?"
"I-I'm cold."
Jiyong smirked, touched the hem of her shirt and whispered "Do you want me to take it off for you?"
Chaerin quickly stood up and said "It-it's okay, I-I can do it."
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yes." she said taking her shirt off.
Jiyong's heart started racing, he stood up and went to her "What about your shorts."
"I-I..." she blushed.
"Do you need my help?"
"N-no." she said taking her shorts off.
 
He smirked, there she was in front of him with the iest bikini he had ever seen. The desire to touch, taste and her skin was unbearable, he inhaled deeply smelling her strawberry scent, his lips and leaned closer to her. He debated with himself whether he should just touch her or wait for the right moment.
He was about to touch her waist when Chaerin asked him a question.
 
"Why did you agree?"
He breathed and whispered "On what?"
"On marrying me." she said stepping back.
"I..." he couldn't answer, being confused about the feelings he was having for the women in front of him.
"I...couldn't say no to my parents."
She nodded "It's the same for me."
He started walking to her wanting to feel her warmth.
"Can I ask you a second question?" he stopped on his track.
"Go ahead." he sighed.
 
"When we where at the wedding I heard some of your friend talking about you...and I think that they said that you were back with a girl called Kiko. Isn't it one of your ex, I mean I know it because we used to go to the same school when you both were dating her. Is she your girlfriend?"
'Kiko, I completely forgot about her.' thought Jiyong.
"Hmmm, yes, I mean, I don't know. It's complicated."
"I'm sorry." said Chaerin.
"About what?"
"Everything is complicated because of me."
Jiyong shook his head "Chaerin..."
"Jiyong, I have an idea. Why don't we stay togheter for one year just for our parents to be satisfied and after this one year, I will give you your freedom."
"What are you talking about?"
"Let's divorce after a year. So that you will be able to live your life the way you want to. And you can date Kiko while we are still married, I won't say anything." she smiled.
"Why are you doing that?"
"Because, you may act like a mean person, but I can see that you are kind, so I can't make you live a life you won't want to live."
"And what about you, it's difficult for a divorced wife to get married again."
"Don't worry about me. I will probably find someone who thinks I'm pretty." she laughed "It will not be easy but I'll find."
"I called the reception for them to book a flight back to Seoul for us. This situation is pretty awkward right? So I think we should leave Tahiti. It's better." 
Jiyong nodded, she smiled, turned and jumped into the water. 
 
Jiyong stayed on the boat with his feet glued to the ground. Chaerin on the other hand was crying while swimming, even if Jiyong is a jerk and bipolar, she somehow got attached to him. She just had to stay for away from him not to get her heart broken when they will divorce.