This guy really!

Taste of love

 

"Can...C-can we try becoming a couple again?" he asked "I'll give you the time you need." he added and I could see how nervous and scared he was to hear my answer.
'What should I say? My heart keeps going crazy the most of the time he's around but my mind tells me not to trust him ever again or at least wait a little.'
 
"I...I..." I started but...
-------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
"Your order. Here for you, Ms. Lee and here for you, Mr. Kwon." said the waitor giving them their food. 
They thanked him and he left. But Jiyong kept cursing him in his head. Chaerin on an other hand was glad that the waitor interrupted their moment.
 
She grabbed her spoon ready to eat her super delicious zuppa toscana but Jiyong cleared his throat to grab her attention.
"Yes?" she asked then started eating her soup.
"You didn't answer my question." said Jiyong looking at her waiting for an answer.
 
"Jiyong-sshi" she began looking at her food "I think it's not a good idea."
"Why?"
"I-I don't know if I will be able to trust you again."
"Chaerin-ah, I'm sorry. I already told you that."
"Jiyong-sshi, I already told you not call me like that... and let's not talk about it anymore, we have to hurry, aren't we supposed to work in less than thirty minutes." she said looking at the hour on her watch.
 
Jiyong wanted to talk but knew it wouldn't change anything, if he wanted them to get back togheter he will have to prove her that he was worthy of an other chance even if he knew she already forgave him a lot of time.
He sighed and started eating.
 
When they finished , Jiyong wanted to pay but Chaerin wouldn't let him so they decided on sharing the bill. 
Before they went out of the restaurant, the receptionist secretly smiled at Chaerin who frowned.  
Jiyong looked at Chaerin and asked her to wait for him next to his car.
 
He turned and walked toward the receptionist "Yah! You! If you ever look at my girlfriend this way, I can guarantee you that you'll either, lose your job or die. Or maybe both. Okay?" said Jiyong.
The receptionist gulped then vigorously nodded.
Jiyong patted his right shoulder then left.
 
He walked to his car, where Chaerin was waiting and smiled at her.
"What happened?" she asked.
"Nothing I just needed to do something." he answered and Chaerin narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.
Jiyong opened the car and asked her to hop in it.
He started it and drove back to work.
 
Once they arrived, Jiyong turned off the car and looked at Chaerin. He gulped and cleared his throat "Just...Chaerin-sshi, don't talk w-with guys in the agency...please..."
"But why? They seem really nice."
"No they are not...just listen to me, please"
"Okay" nodded Chaerin "But what if it's job related?"
"Yes, you can talk to them if it's job related." heanswered and she nodded again.
 
They went out of the car and entered the agency. They walked to the lifts and waited for one of them.
"Hey Chaerin-ah! How are you? Did you lunch?" said Lee Soo Hyuk coming closer to them with Yang Seung Ho.
 
Chaerin smiled at him then looked at a frowning Jiyong. She got closer to him and whispered to his ear "Am I allowed to answer?" she asked with a grin on her face.
Feeling her hot breath on his ear, Jiyong's heart skipped one beat. He gulped the lump he had in his throat and lightly shook his head "No."
Chaerin nodded and Jiyong came closer to Lee Soo Hyuk and Yang Seung Ho.
 
"Soo Hyuk, Yanggaeng, what did I say to the both of you earlier?" he whispered for Chaerin not to hear him.
"Ah yes! I'm sorry, I forgot. I'm really sorry." apologized Soo Hyuk.
"Okay, but let me say it to you one more time. Don't talk to her if it's not job related. Is it okay for you?"
"We have no choice, right?" asked Soo Hyuk.
"No." firmly said Jiyong, making the other two laugh.
"Okay." they both nodded and as soon as Jiyong turned around he saw that one of the lift was already there.
 
Once in there he looked at Chaerin who don't wanted to enter it "What are you doing? Let's go."
"Well, you told me that since you were the boss you were taking the lift all by yourself so I was wondering if I should take another one." she said.
'Yeah, that's right, so this way other men will be able to touch and talk to you! No way!' he thought to himself.
"But it doesn't concern you. Hurry up, we are going to be late." he said and Chaerin entered the lift.
 
They didn't talk or looked at each other in the lift but when they arrived to Chaerin's desk Jiyong looked at her.
"A client is supposed to come in about fourty minutes. When she'll be here, call me with the phone which is on your desk." he said raising his eyebrow and embarrassing Chaerin since she didn't used it when Soo Hyuk and Seung Ho came this morning "And I'll need you to assist the meeting."
"Okay." she nodded with her head hung low even though she didn't really know why she had to assist the meeting.
Jiyong was about to go back to his office when he stopped on his track "Oh...by the way, her name is Ahn So Hee." he said without turning around then finally entered his office.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
'Is he trying to embarrass me? And his client is a woman? Does he think I'm jealous? Haha! You can talk to whoever you want to talk to Mr. Kwon Jiyong, I DON'T CARE!'
 
I took my coat off and sat down 'Why is my heart beating so fast? Don't let him defeat you Chaerin-ah, you're stronger than him.'
I shook my head trying to get him out of my head and started working.
 
I was finishing the eighth document when a woman came in front of my desk.
 
"Good morning." I greeted her with a smile on my face.
She looked at me and rolled her eyes "I'm here for Mr. Kwon." she said looking at her right not wanting to look at me.
'Oh my God! She's pretty but her personality ! If I wasn't working I would have rip her extensions out. She's so lucky.'
I breathed, and with a forced smile I asked her to wait a little bit.
 
I grabbed the phone and called Jiyong.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hello Mr. Kwon, Ms. Ahn So Hee is here." 
"Okay, send her in my office. I'll tell you when you'll be able to come too." he said and I nodded.
 
I stood up and led Ms. Ahn So Hee to his office. Then I went back to my desk 'Why does he need to stay alone with her?' I thought but immediately mentally slapped myself 'Don't think about it Chaerin-ah! YOU DON'T CARE. You don't care.'
 
I went back to work and after twenty minutes Jiyong called me. I walked into his office with a notebook and a pen in case I needed to take some notes, then he asked me to take a seat and that's what I did.
 
"So, Ms. Ahn, I would like to show you the building we imagined for your hotel." he said then looked through his computer and opened a file.
"There it is." he said turning the screen for her to see.
I looked at her and she narrowed her eyes and stood up "I don't see really well." she said walking to Jiyong. And once she was behind him she leaned on him making sure that her s where touching Jiyong's back. He widened his eyes but didn't say anything 'Are they kidding me!'.
 
"Oh yes, I love it." she giggled with her s still on his back.
"I can show you the building model." he said and quickly stood up.
She looked at him and smiled "Yes, show me."
'Wait! Why am I here? Does he really want me to be jealous?'
 
He went to his closet and took what seemed to be the building model out of it.
He placed it on his desk and took the sheet which was covering it off "And voilà!" he said and I rolled my eyes.
 
"OMG! It's even better than on the computer. I really want your agency to work on this project and no other agency." she smiled and hugged Jiyong who quickly broke the hug and shook her hand but I think he only did it because I was there. I mean they even stayed alone twenty minutes.
 
They kept talking but I was so pissed off that I wasn't even listening what they were saying.
 
"Well, I have to go. I have another appointement." said Ms. Ahn So Hee. She shook his hand with a big smile on her face "So, see you next time." she said.
"Yes." he said but before she left she looked at me and smiled "It was a pleasure meeting you Ms. Lee Chaerin."
'Wow. Now she's nice? This girl is so creepy.'
 
"The pleasure was mine." I bowed and she chuckled.
"You're right. You should feel honored to meet someone like me." she said and left.
'WHAT?'
 
I was so angry. Jiyong told me to wait in his office and lead her to the lift.
 
A few minutes later he came back. He sat on his chair and looked at me.
"I saw you with a notebook and a pen. Did you take some notes?"
"WHAT? Are you kidding me? What was I supposed to note? Was I supposed to take notes on how close you were to each other? How flirty you were to each other and in front of me? You didn't even needed me to assist this meeting. Are you trying to make me jealous?" I said throwing my notebook at him but he dodge it making me more upset.
I was shaking in anger. 
 
I breathed deeply to calm myself down but I just couldn't and didn't even know why.
"Ugh, I think I should get back to work." I said walking to the door but he asked me to wait.
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
"Wait" said Jiyong standing up and walking toward a shaking Chaerin. 
He came behind her and her right arm "Chaerin-ah" he said softly "I'm not trying to make you jealous, I would never do that. I love you." he shyly grabbed her waist and slowly pulled her body closer to his.
 
"An-and why didn't you s-say anything when she was throwing herself at you?" stuttered Chaerin.
"Babe, she's a client. I didn't know what she was thinking but trust me when I say I will never do anything to hurt you anymore." he said pushing her hair to the side then kissed Chaerin's neck making her shiver.
 
"Op..." she started but realized what she was about to say and corrected herself "Jiyong-sshi" she said taking his hands off her waist before turning around and stepping back "Let's forget about what happened." she said lowering her head.
"But I don't want to." said Jiyong walking to her making Chaerin step back.
"Please." she begged now trapped between the wall and Jiyong.
 
He bit his lips and tucked her hair behind her left ear. He brought his forehead to hers and breathed "Babe, I love you and I know you still have feelings for me. This is the reason why you are so upset about what just happened, but you don't have to worry. You're the only woman I love and you'll always be, I don't see myself with anyone else but you."
He his lips and inched closer to hers but...
 
 
 
"Jiyong!" screamed Seung Ho from outside Jiyong's office "Can I enter?" he asked.
"NOOO! Wait!" screamed Jiyong.
 
He sighed and ruffled his hair before stomping his feet to the ground like a little kid making Chaerin smile a little.
 
"JIYONG!" Seung Ho screamed again.
"WHAT? I said wait." said Jiyong but the man behind the door didn't even bother to listen to him and opened the door.
 
When he opened the door he looked to his right and saw Chaerin with her back to the wall and Jiyong just in front of her and the both of them where now looking at him. At this moment he knew he shouldn't have entered.
 
"Hmm...sorry" he said lowering his head "I think I should go." he was about to leave but Jiyong grabbed his shoulder.
"You're not going anywhere." he said bringing him back into his office.
 
"I'm going t-to leave the two of you alone. Bye." shyly said Chaerin before going out of Jiyong's office and closing its door.
 
"Yah!" whined Jiyong "Did you and Soo Hyuk made a pact or something? Are you trying to make my life a living hell?" he finished massaging his temples.
"Jiyong, I'm sorry I didn't know. If I knew you wanted to have with her in your office I wouldn't have come." smirked Seung Ho.
"YAH! GET OUT!" screamed Jiyong.
"What? But didn't you say "you're not going anywhere" hm?" he said imitating Jiyong but seeing how serious he was he understood that he messed up "Okay, I'm leaving. Again, I'm sorry. Bye." 
 
He was about to leave when Jiyong asked him what he wanted "Ah, yes. I saw a girl earlier. She asked me to tell you that she knows."
"What? She knows what? And who is she?"
"I don't know what she was talking about but her name is Kiko. Do you know her?" asked Seung Ho.
Jiyong widened his eyes and slowly nodded.
"Next time, if you see her call me immediately. Okay?"
"Yes but do you know her?"
"Y-yes."
.
.
.
 
One hour later, Chaerin was already finished with the last document. She was debating with herself whether she should call Jiyong to tell him or just pretend she was still on the documents and avoid him for the rest of the day when he came out of his office making her jump.
 
"God! You scared me." she said with her right hand on her chest.
"Sorry." he said and knelt next to her to be on her level "Did you finish?" he asked looking at her right in the eyes.
"Y-yes." stuttered Chaerin "C-can you step back a little? It is making me uncomfortable." she said looking at her hands which now were on her knees.
"Am I making you nervous?" he asked her right hand.
"N-no." she pushed his hand and stood up "Here are your documents." she said pointing them with her index finger.
Jiyong sighed and stood up too "Hm...thank you. You're really a quick worker. I needed them for 7pm and it's only 5pm. Perfect. You are perfect." he whispered his last sentence and started walking to her.
 
"Stop! Don't come closer! Just take your documents and go back to your office." said Chaerin stepping back as Jiyong was walking to her.
"You don't want me to come closer?" he smirked. Chaerin frowned and nodded.
"Okay" he stopped walking to her, grabbed the documents and looked at her "Since we still have two hours before going back home, I would like you to come in my office to help me with something."
"No! Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it here." 
"No. I need you in my office and now." he said going back to his office.
 
"Ugh" Chaerin stomped her feet then went into his office.
 
"So what am I supposed to do?" she asked.
"I just need your help for these documents up there." he said pointing to some papers up his bookcase.
"Okay, where is the ladder?" she asked going in front of the bookcase.
"I don't have one in my office." he said coming closer to her "Just hop on my shoulders." he continued and squatted down for her to get on his shoulders.
 
"WHAT? Are you crazy?" she said stepping back with a shocked face.
"What? It's not as if I would get advantage of this situation."
"Of course you will."
"I will not. Hurry up."
"No, I'm wearing a skirt."
"You can still pull it up. I will not look at you. Just hurry up." he said still down.
"NO!" she exclaimed crossing her arms "NE-VER!" she said and Jiyong smirked.
...
 
A few minutes later
"You got it?" asked Jiyong.
"Y-yes." answered Chaerin.
"Great." he smiled looking up.
"C-could you let me down now?" she asked shy because of the situation they were in.
"I don't know." he chuckled.
"Yah! Oppa, let me down." she screamed.
 
Hearing her saying this word out of , Jiyong's heart beat fastened as his eyes popped out of his head.
"What? How did you call me?" he asked and at that instant she realized she said something she don't wanted to say or at least not now.
 
"I-I said...l-let me down." she stuttered.
"No. Just before that."
"I didn't say anything."
"You called me oppa." he said carefully squatting down for her to get down.
Chaerin got down, fixed her clothes then walked to his desk and placed the document on it.
"If you don't need me here I'll go back to my desk." she said walking to the door but Jiyong who blocked it with his body.
 
"What are you doing? Just let me go." she said crossing her arms.
"You called me oppa, right?"
"Yah! Don't kid yourself."
"So you didn't?" he asked walking to Chaerin who kept stepping back.
 
She gulped and nodded her head.
"What does it mean?" he whispered now trapping the helpless Chaerin between him and his desk.
Hands roaming up Chaerin's perfect body, Jiyong was using all his self control not to take her right here, right now.
 
Lost in his touch, Chaerin's breath got heavier "Please...l-let me go." she begged a little bit out of breath.
"Just answer my question baby. Did you call me oppa? Yes or no?" he asked nuzzling her neck and taking in the smell of her intoxicating scent.
"N-no...I-I didn't." she said trying to regain her breath.
Jiyong's hands slowly left her body to drop down his sides.
 
Chaerin stepped aside and walked hurriedly to the door. She opened it then turned around to look at Jiyong. He was still at the same place, his back facing her. She bowed as if he could see her before telling him that if he needed anything she would be at her desk. And then she left.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
There was a ladder in my office, she didn't know, I just wanted to get closer to her and it was the only thing I found to feel her body close to mine. I can't even work well since this morning and especially after I've seen the way she was dressed.
And now, here I am, in front of my desk not being able to move. I know she called me "oppa" but just doesn't want to admit it.
'Chaerin-ah, can you stop trying to hide your true feelings?' I thought ruffling my hair.
 
I went back to my chair and brought the document closer to me. I was about to open it when my phone rang. It was an unknown number.
 
"Hello." I answered but could only hear someone breathing.
"Hello." I said raising my voice.
"Op-oppa...it's me."
"K-Kiko?" I asked recognizing the voice.
"Yes." she answered.
"Why are you calling?" I lowered my voice not wanting Chaerin to hear me.
 
"How are you oppa? Did you miss me?"
"Kiko, what are you trying to do?"
"I missed you oppa! Come to my house after your work."
"I won't."
"Why? Is it because you're back with this ?"
"DON'T..." I shouted but got suprised by my action. I definitely don't wanted Chaerin to hear me talking with Kiko.
I cleared my voice and asked Kiko not to talk about Chaerin like that.
 
"Why? But she is a . Is she that good in bed?"
"Kiko..." I sighed.
"Or is it because of your son, Aaron."
I widened my eyes "Ho-how do you know?"
"I just know it. So, is it why you are with her?"
"Kiko..." I started but she interrupted me.
"I can give you a child too. Oppa, please come back to me."
"Kiko, it's over. And it should have been over a long time ago."
"Oppa..."
"I wish you a good life." I was about to hang up but she started talking.
 
"Oppa...is...is it because of what happened in Japan? I already told you I was sorry. I was just jealous I wasn't really thinking of what I was doing."
"Kiko, I didn't do anything when I learned you were the one behind the accident so you should know that I didn't broke up with you because of what you did but because I love Chaerin. She's the one. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have given you false hope. I'm sorry."
"No, oppa...p-please." she sobbed "Give me another chance." she said now crying.
"Kiko, I'm sorry." I said and I could hear her trying to stop crying.
 
"Does she even know?" she asked and I knew by the sound of her voice that she was smirking.
"What?" I frowned.
"That you stayed with me even after you learned I was the one behind the accident."
"I-I..."
"I bet she doesn't even know. I'm sure you didn't told her you really stopped seeing me a few days ago." she laughed.
"I-I already told her." I stuttered.
"No you didn't." she laughed again "Oh! But don't worry, I'll tell her."
"Kiko, no. Please." I said. I really don't wanted her to say it to Chaerin because I knew that if she happened to tell her, it will be impossible for the both of us to get back togheter.
 
"Wow! Is the almighty Kwon Jiyong begging me not to tell anything?" she chuckled "I really, reeeaaalllyyy like that. When I was begging you to come back with me what did you say? You said sorry, right? So now that you're begging me not to say anything to her? Well, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, I'm sorry but I will definitely tell her and I'll wait the right moment."
"Kiko, please" I started but she hang up on me "Kiko? Kiko?" 
I wanted to call her but she called me with an unknown number and I deleted hers when I stopped seeing her. 
I placed my phone on the table and grabbed my hair.
'God! I hope she isn't serious.' I thought massaging my temples.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
'Oh my God! What just happened? Chaerin-ah, don't fall in love with him!' 
Suddenly my thoughts were cut off when my phone vibrated.
 
I grabbed it and saw that it was Dara unnie.
"Hello! Dara unnie." I smiled.
"Baby Rin! How are you?"
"I'm fine unnie. What about you?"
"Good."
"And the baby?" I asked.
"Everything's fine." she answered.
"Great. So..." I said wanting her to tell me why she was calling me.
"Ah, yes. I was wondering if you were doing something tonight."
"No, nothing. Why?"
"I was wondering if we could go out and eat togheter. You, Jiyong, Minzy, Daesung, Taeyang and me."
"Oh, I really want to but it's going to be complicated with Aaron."
"But he can come."
"I don't know...Why don't you come to our house?" I asked.
"Do you think Jiyong will be okay with that?"
"Of course, we are all friends. I'll send you the address. At what time will you arrive?"
"Is 9pm okay for you?"
"Hm, I think 9:30 will be better. Is it okay?"
"Perfect. So I'll see you tonight."
"Yes, I'll send you the address."
"Okay! Bye Baby Rin."
"Bye unnie."
 
I hung up and immediately sent her the address. 
I then looked at the hour, it was 5:44pm. I slightly turned my chair around and could see Jiyong with his head in his hands through the blinds.
'What is happening to him? Is it because of what happened earlier? Awww, he's so cute.' I thought but once again mentally slapped myself 'Chaerin-ah, don't let him fool you. He will play with your feelings again.'
 
I got closer to his window and saw that he really didn't seem well.
I stood up and knocked at his door.
"Who is it?" he asked.
"It-it's me...Chaerin-sshi." I said still trying to know if it was a good idea to go back in his office.
"Come in." he said with a faint voice.
 
I opened the door and saw him looking at me with his head resting on his crossed arms which were on the table.
"Is...is everything okay?" I asked trying to sound uninterested "I mean, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I have to do next."
 
"Chaerin-ah..." he started and I cleared my voice.
"Ah, I'm sorry. Chaerin-sshi, I need to talk to you." he said standing up and I gulped thinking he would walk to me but he didn't move.
 
"Hm, go ahead." I said.
"I...there's something...I mean...UGHH!" he screamed and ruffled his hair "What I want to say is that I maybe forgot to say something to you." he said lowering his head.
"Well, say it."
"But, I'm not sure if...if..." he said but I interrupted him.
"Just tell me. As long as you're not telling me that you've been seeing Kiko even after remembering about us and after you learned she was the one behind the accident, everything will be fine." I laughed.
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
 
Jiyong raised his head and looked at her 'Oh God! I can't tell her. What am I supposed to do?' he thought.
He forced a smile and shook his head "N-no. What I wanted to say is that...that your stuff that were in Paris will arrived in two weeks." he said looking at his feet.
 
"Ah, thank you." smiled Chaerin "That's it?" she asked since she knew something was still wrong with Jiyong.
"Yes." he nodded so she gave up.
 
"Hm...so...What am I supposed to do now?" she asked.
"Oh yeah." he said taking a paper from his desk, then walked to her.
"I want you to call our supplier in Korea to see if they received the materials which are on this paper." he said giving the paper to Chaerin "You'll find their number in the suppliers file on your computer. We only have one supplier in Korea so it will be easy to find which number you have to call. Okay?"
"Yes." she nodded and left Jiyong's office.
 
She arrived at her desk and immediately did what she was asked to do.
 
The task wasn't hard but wasn't easy either. After a little more than an hour of talk with almost every single employee of the company, she was able to know that all the materials asked finally arrived. 
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
After calling the company, I started cleaning my desk since it was almost 7pm.
 
I was about to stand up to put my coat on when Jiyong came out of his office.
"Are you ready?" he asked "It's time to go."
"Yes." I slipped on my coat and grabbed my bag "Let's go." I smiled.
 
We walked to the lifts and saw two workers waiting for one of them too. When one of them finally came, Jiyong entered it and looked at me "Let's go." he smiled and I entered the lift too. But what he did next really suprised me.
 
"You're not coming?" he asked the two workers who were still waiting for a lift.
"No, we can wait." bowed one of them.
"It's okay, let's go. Hurry up." he smiled and told them he was okay with it.
'What is happening to him?' I thought.
They finally accepted and we left.
 
 
 
 
Nobody's POV
In Jiyong's car
 
Jiyong was driving and Chaerin kept looking at him.
"Am I that handsome?" he grinned.
"No...I mean..." she sighed then shook her head "It's nothing."
"Tell me." he said looking at her then back at the road.
"It's just...why did you change your mind?" she asked looking out her window.
"About what?" he frowned.
"The lift thing."
"Ah! That! It's just they seemed pretty tired so I don't wanted them to wait to long."
 
Hearing him Chaerin smiled, she turned her head to look at him and was about to say something when Jiyong cut her off "Don't...don't think I did it because of you. It's just because they seemed tired. Really not because of you." he said and Chaerin nodded.
'Why is he like that? Doesn't he want to take me back? I don't understand him. Or...maybe he's trying to act like he doesn't care about me so I'll run after him. Keep trying Mr. Kwon.' thought Chaerin.
 
Silence then engulfed the car leaving the both of them in an awkward situation.
 
"Hm." Chaerin cleared "The guys are coming tonight." she said breaking the silence.
"What?"
"I said the guys are coming tonight."
"I understood but why?"
"Just to eat togheter and talk. You don't want to?"
"No, it's not that, it's just I'm surprised. Are you going to cook?"
"Yes." she nodded and Jiyong smiled.
"What are you going to cook?"
"I don't know yet, but I'll find." she said then she realized the car had stopped and that they already where at Jiyong's parents' house.
 
"Wait." said Jiyong going out of the car. But when Chaerin realized he once again wanted to open the door for her she hurriedly went out of the car.
Face to face with Jiyong, Chaerin lowered her head and fixed her hair "I already told you I can do it myself." she said. Jiyong smiled and patted her head. He then crouched down, looked at her face and smiled "Okay Miss Independent."
"Let's go." he stood up and walked to the house's main door followed by Chaerin.
 
He rang the bell and Mr. Kwon came to open the door.
"You're here?" he smiled.
"Yes." nodded Chaerin.
"Come in." he told them to enter and they took their shoes off.
"Where is Aaron?" asked Chaerin impatient to see her little angel.
"He's in the living room with his grandmother."
 
They walked to it and Jiyong and Chaerin were welcomed by the loving scene of Aaron and Jiyong's mom sleeping on the couch.
Mr. Kwon smiled and turned to look at his son and the mother of his grandchild "We played so much togheter" he laughed "They were tired so they decided to take a nap. It looks like I'm the strongest." he said and Mrs. Kwon opened her eyes.
 
"Don't kid yourself" she whispered "I wasn't tired, I just wanted to be close to my little Jiyong before they arrive." she said then sticked her tongue at her husband who blew her a kiss making Chaerin chuckle because of the cuteness of Jiyong's parents. 
'If only we could be like that.' she thought.
 
Jiyong seeing his parents, smiled, lowered his head and started thinking about Chaerin 'If only we could be like that.' he thought.
 
"Was he a good little boy?" asked Chaerin.
"He cried a little but only at the beginning. He slept well, he ate well and I was suprised he seems like he really loves water. When I showered him he was smiling. He maybe has the same name as his father but their attitude are completely different if we are talking about shower. Jiyong was like a cat, he hated water." she smiled and Chaerin laughed.
"Mom!" whined Jiyong.
"What? It's true. But I gotta admit that you changed when you got a little older." 
 
"And his first day?" added Chaerin.
"He cried at first but he apparently really liked it because when we picked him up he kept crying."
"Really?" smiled Chaerin "I wasn't even there for his first nursery day." she laughed. A laugh which quickly switched to a cry.
 
"OMO! Jiyong! What are you doing? Go and comfort my little Chaerin-ah." said Mrs. Kwon.
Jiyong cleared his throat then slowly and awkwardly walked to Chaerin.
"I'm sorry." he was about to hug her when Chaerin stepped back.
 
She wiped her tears and said she was okay "I think we should go." she added lowering her head.
"You're not staying for dinner?" asked Jiyong's mother.
"No" he shook his head "Our friends are coming at home."
"Okay, so we are not going to hold you back." she nodded.
Jiyong's father went to took Aaron's belonging and gave it to Jiyong.
"Thanks dad."
 
Chaerin took Aaron, thanked Jiyong's parents and with that they left.
 
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
In Jiyong's car
 
The drive back home was so weird. We didn't talk to each other since we left his parents' house but there was something I still wanted to ask and that, since I first saw our new house.
Looking out my window I was still trying to know if I really needed to ask what I wanted to ask.
I tucked my hair behind my left ear and looked at Jiyong.
 
"What? Is everything okay?" he asked with a frown on his face.
"I just wanted to know something."
"Okay, what is it?"
"I just wanted to know...wh-why...why did you buy another house?" I finally asked and the car slowed down.
'Why is he slowing down?'
 
"Why are you slowing down?" 
"Because...you surprised me. Why-why are you asking me this question?"
"I just wanted to know why you decided to take another house."
"Because." he shrugged his shoulders.
"Because what?"
"God Chaerin-ah, don't ask me this question. I just bought another house that's it."
"Why are you so angry? And don't call me Chaerin-ah. Ugh!... Why are you so weird, I just wanted to know. You don't need to act lik..." I was talking when he interrupted me.
 
"I bought a new house because i wanted a new start with you and Jiyong junior. I don't wanted you to think about all these crazy things I did to you back then. That's why."
'Awww he's so cute!' I smiled but immediately tried to hide it by lowering my head and covering my face with my hair.
 
We arrived home and he pulled over.
He grabbed my chin to make me look at him and kissed my forehead.
'My heart! Jiyong! STOP! Both of you, stop! Stop acting so weirdly!'
 
He brought his forehead to mine and looked at me right in the eyes "I love you. I love the both of you." he whispered "Do you remember when I asked you if I could be your guardian angel?" he asked and I nodded.
"Well, I don't just want to be your guardian angel. I also want to be your boyfriend or husband if you let me. Please allow me to be Jiyong's father, your guardian angel and your boyfriend. I mean if you want me to be your husband I'll feel honoured. I'll be anything if you ask me."
"But you are Jiyong junior's father, I can't change that. So you don't need my approval for that."
"And what about the guardian angel role and the boyfriend role?"
"Jiyong-sshi..."
"Don't answer now. I'll let you think about it." he said leaning back then opened his door. He went to the back seat and took Aaron.
 
"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting little boy. Your mother keeps touching me and wanting to feel me close to her. It's quite embarassing." he laughed.
 
"Oh my God! I did not!" I defended myself.
"I think my son doesn't believe you." he said walking to the house "don't forget to take his bag with you." he screamed.
'This guy really!'