She's perfect

Taste of love

 

"WHAT???"
--------------
 
Taeyang's POV
 
"I want to disappear, but just for a few weeks."
'Is this guy crazy?' I couldn't understand why he was saying that so asked him "But why?"
"Because of my Mom."
"What did she do?"
"She...she wants me to get married."
"What?"
"Yeah. See, that why I want to disappear for her to think about the marriage thing again. I don't want to get married and specially not to Lee Chaerin."
"Wait, your wife is going to be Chaerin? Hahaha." laughed Taeyang.
"Yah! Don't make fun of me."
'I bet he is pouting now.' 
 
"What am I supposed to do?"
"Just do it."
"Youngbae, are you serious?"
"Don't call me like that Jiyongie." They both laugh.
"Anyway, I was saying that you should do it. What do you have to loose?"
"Hmmm... my liberty maybe. And I always thought of getting married to the girl I love, a pretty one, and Chaerin is not."
"Okay, she's not your type of girl but she's cute, and she seems to be a girl really sincere when in a relationship. I think that you need someone like her in your life."
"I think I should have called Seunghyun hyung. He would have been on my side. Sorry for thinking that you were my bestfriend."
Taeyang chuckled "You know that I'm right... Jiyong...Jiyong?"
"He hanged up? Pfft, this guy, he needs to change and I think that Chaerin is the perfect person."
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
"I knew I shouldn't have called Taeyang."
I grabbed my phone and looked for Seunghyun's number.
 
"Hello, Jiyong, it's been such a long time. How are you?"
"Fine and you?"
"Good. So what's up?"
"Hyung I need your help."
"For what?"
"I need to disappear."
'Please, please, help me.'
"WHAT?"
"Hyung, I need your help."
"But what about your exams?"
'Oh crap! I totally forgot about that.'
"I don't care about my exams anymore."
"Jiyong calm down, you have to stay there for a month."
"Three weeks hyung, three weeks, almost two."
"Okay. But tell me what is going on?"
"My mother came, and she wants me to get married."
"Wow." I heard him laugh.
"That is not funny."
"And who's the lucky girl?"
"That's the problem. It's Lee Chaerin."
"ARE YOU SERIOUS???"
'He's screaming, it's a good sign. I knew I should have called hyung first. He will help me for sure.'
"Yes. So wi..."
Before I could finish my sentence he cut me.
"Do it."
"Hyung? But... Who are you? Where is the Seunghyun I used to know? Did you hear me right? I said that the girl I'm supposed to get married to is LEE CHAERIN."
He laughed and said "I'm the same old Seunghyun but I think that Chaerin is the right person for you."
"Are you all against me? You, my Mom and even Taeyang. Should I ask Seungri to help me?" I ruffled my hair, I just couldn't understand them.
"Call Seungri if you want, but I think that he will be jealous more than anything."
"What are you talking about?"
"He likes Chaerin, I think because of her nerd side. He thinks it's y. So marry her before this crazy guy do some weird things to her. She's to pure for this ert...but thinking about that you are a ert to. But anyway, do it. He's not serious about her, he's going out with a girl named Tiffany."
"Did you all went insane. I shouldn't have leave for Cambridge. You all became crazy I tell you, CRAZY!!!"
I hanged up and decided to take a shower to calm down.
 
 
Meanwhile in Seoul
In Seoul National University
 
"Chaerin, were are you going?" asked Minzy, Dara and Bom running after her.
"I have to go, I need to study."
Bom grabbed her hand "Chaerin, we just finished school, relax a little bit."
"Unnie, please."
Dara tired of seeing her friend not enjoying her life said "Chaerin-ah, you're only nineteen, you should enjoy life. And don't forget that you will soon get married."
"Unnie, I won't."
"Chaerin, you know you will. So just enjoy the life you have now before you get married."
Chaerin pouted "But I don't want to get married, I'm to young for that."
"Age doesn't matter baby Rin." said Bom.
"But it's Kwon Jiyong I'm supposed to get married to."
"We know but you don't really know him." said Minzy.
"What? I know that when we were little he used to push me, to pinch me, to pull my hair, to raise my skirt for every boys to see my and make fun of me in elemantary school. I think that it is enough for us not to talk to each other for the rest of our lives."
The girls laughed.
"It's not funny, do you remember in high school when he used to make fun of me with his friends because I had braces and those big glasses. And even when he asked me to go out with him just to say that he was joking 10 seconds after and told me that I was the ugliest girl he had ever seen."
The girls couldn't stop laughing.
"Yah! It's not funny."
Minzy hugged her "Unnie, it's all in the past. I bet he is more mature now."
"Yeah right."
.
.
.
In Jiyong's pad
 
Jiyong was watching Tv when he heard someone knock at the door. He opened it and saw his mother and his father.
"Dad? I didn't know you were here to." said Jiyong before asking them to enter. 
"My plane landed just today."
"Oh. I see."
He went to the kitchen to take some water for his parents.
"Dad, I need to talk to you."
"I'm listening."
Before Jiyong could talk his mother chuckled. He looked at her and started. "Did you know that Mom asked me to get married to Lee Chaerin?"
"Yes."
"And you agree with that idea???"
"Yes."
"Did this girl cast a spell on all of you?" Jiyong couldn't believe it.
"Jiyongie, I think that you're mother is right. Chaerin is the perfect girl for you."
"Dad, she's not even my style."
"She is cute and really mature, not like the person in front of me. And we are good friends with her parents."
"I won't. Dad... please." begged Jiyong on his knees.
"Jiyong, grow up. Everything will be fine."
Jiyong stood up "Okay, but under one condition."
"Okay, what is it?"