Where are you?

Taste of love

 

That night they slept in each other's arms.
----------
 
In the morning
 
Chaerin woke up to the sound of the bird singing and felt something on her stomach. She opened her eyes, looked down and saw someone's arms. She frowned, slightly turned around and saw Jiyong, she then remembered about yesterday night. She was more than upset because she wasn't able to push him off of her, but also because she kinda liked what they were doing before everything turned wrong.
 
She slowly pushed his hands off of her and stood up from the bed, she is usually the type of person who take a shower before going out but today she only wanted to go out of this room, she slipped on her underwear went to the bathroom to take her clothes from yesterday. She quickly dressed up and left.
She get in her car and called the only person who could help her.
"Hello?"
"Hello, I need your help..."
 
 
In the hotel's room
 
Jiyong woke up to an empty bed in a hotel's room. 'How did I get there?' he thought.
He stood up and went in the bathroom to see if someone was there. He opened the door but no one was in it. He went back to the room and saw a woman's lipstick on the floor.
'Isn't it Chaerin's lipstick?' He thought.
He went back to the bed and sat on it. When he sat on it the blanket was slightly pushed aside he then noticed some blood, he competely pushed the blanket and saw a blood stain. Then everything about yesterday night came back to his mind.
'Oh God, what did I do?'
 
He quickly dressed up and left. When he was in the ground floor he remembered that his Bentley was at the bar's parking. He then ran to the road to take a taxi.
Taking his car wasn't what mattered to him at this moment, he only wanted to see Chaerin and apologize to her.
He told the driver their home's address and he drove him there.
 
When he arrived he quickly gave some money to the driver.
"Mister." screamed the driver "You gave me more than you should." Indeed Jiyong gave him two hundred when he had to give him thirty.
"Just keep it." he screamed running into his house. 
He immediately took his shoes off, ran to the kitchen to see if she was there but she wasn't, he then ran to her room and there he saw that her stuff were scattered all around her room. He thought at first that a robber came to her room but this idea was quickly forgetten when he came into her closet almost all of her clothes were gone.
"Chaerin-ah, I'm sorry. Where are you?" he said as if she could hear him.
 
He took his phone and dialed her number.
"We're sorry, the number you are calling has been disconnected." 
"What?" He said.
Thinking that it was impossible he called again.
"We're sorry, the number you are calling has been disconnected."
"!" he screamed and ran out of his house.
He ran to the main road to grab a taxi, when he grabbed one he told the driver Seungri's address.
 
He arrived in front of his building, gave some money to the driver and left.
"Mister..."
"I know I gave you too much money, just keep it." he said and ran to Seungri's pad.
 
 
Seungri was watching the TV when he heard someone knocking like crazy at his door. He stood up and opened the door.
"Hyung, wh..."
"Where is she Seungri?" Jiyong interrupted him.
"She? Hyung, who are you talking about?" asked Seungri.
"Seungri don't play with me." he said pushing Seungri out of his way.
"Y-yah! Hyung, what is your problem?"
Jiyong ignored him and looked for Chaerin in the entire pad.
"Chaerin-ah, Hunchae...I'm sorry." he screamed hoping she would come out of a room.
 
"Hyung, are you looking for Chaerin? What happened?"
"Stay out of it Seungri, it's between me and my wife."
"But you are looking for her. Did she left?" Seungri came in front of Jiyong "Tell me." he screamed and grabbed Jiyong by the collar but Jiyong pushed him.
"Yah! How could you talk to me like that Seungri. I'm older than you and I already told you that it's between Chearin and me. So you don't need to know anything."
"Hyung." Seungri came right in front of him "If I learn that you hurt her I will kill you, you hear me?"
"Pffft" Jiyong pushed him "She doesn't even love you, you know that right?" he said before going out of Seungri's pad.
"She will." screamed Seungri. "She will." he whispered.
 
He then ran to his phone and tried to call her.
"We're sorry, the number you're calling has been disconnected."
'Where are you Chaerin-ah?'