Aaron right?

Taste of love

 

I quickly pushed Jiyong and looked at him.
"Wh-what was that for?" I asked still panting.
"I..." he started and shook his head "Nevermind, let's go to the living room." he said walking ahead of me.
'What is wrong with him?'
--------------
 
Nobody's POV
 
Once they were out of the room Jiyong didn't wait for Chaerin, he fastened his pace not wanting to talk to her.
Seeing him, Chaerin tried to walk as fast as him but after a few seconds she realized that it wasn't the moment for the both of them to have a conversation. She slowed down and put some distance between them not wanting their issue to affect Bom and Seunghyun's wedding.
 
When they arrived in the living room they saw Seunghyun's and Bom's parents with the wedding planner.
 
"Chaerin-ah!" exclaimed the future newlyweds' mothers at the same time.
"Good morning Mrs. Park. Good morning Mrs. Choi." said Chaerin before hugging them.
She then hugged Mr. Park and Mr. Choi and sat down next to Dara.
When she did Mrs. Park asked her if she could carry Aaron and Chaerin nodded.
 
During the meeting they talked about the wedding day, what was already done and what needed to be done and about the dress fitting the girls will have later on the same day.
 
After two hours they left and the girls ordered some chinese food for the boys since they had to go try their dresses.
They took Dara's range rover and left with Aaron of course.
 
 
At the boutique
 
The girls were waiting for their dresses to come and Dara decided to seat next to Chaerin who was feeding Aaron.
"Do you want me to feed him?" she asked.
"No, I'm okay." smiled Chaerin.
 
"Is everything okay? I mean...with Jiyong." she said looking at Chaerin wanting her to speak freely.
"Yes..." she started but then stopped and sighed. She shook her head "No unnie. Everything's going wrong." she said and Dara patted her back.
"What happened?"
"Wait...I'll finish feeding Aaron." she then let him finish his bottle and pick him up for him to burp.
 
After two minutes he finally burped and immediately slept. Chaerin put him back in his baby seat and turned to Dara.
 
"So what happened?" Dara asked again.
"Well...I-I cleaned his wound." Chaerin said and lowered her head not wanting Dara to see in her eyes that she wasn't telling her everything.
"Chaerin-ah, I know you. Tell me what happened, please." she whispered not wanting the other girls to hear, especially Bom.
"He-he kissed me...I-I mean I didn't backed away neither." said Chaerin waiting Dara to say something but she didn't talked.
 
"Unnie, please. Say something."
"I don't know what to say except I knew it. By the way you were looking at each other. But why? Did he say something?"
Chaerin shook her head "I don't even know. I asked him what does this kiss meant for him but he just decided to avoid the question. I think I should just turn the page."
"Chaerin-ah, please, if you wanted to turn the page you would have done it a long time ago. You want to be with him, I know it and I'm fine with it, but don't only wait for him to make the first step, you have to go after him to."
"Unnie..." started Chaerin but was cut by Dara.
 
"Don't try to deny it. You really don't know how to lie."
"So you'll be fine if I go back with Jiyong?"
"Of course, if that makes you happy."
"I would love it if Bom unnie could think like you."
"Chaerin-ah, you can't blame her, what would you do if one of us was with a guy that kept on hurting her? You wouldn't push her back into his arm everytime they break up. She doesn't hate him, she's just trying to protect you. And she knows you still like him, she even came to see me this afternoon, she knows you will get back with him, but she's planning on scaring him for him not to hurt you anymore."
"Really?"
"Chaerin-ah, everyone wants you and Aaron to be happy and we know that you're happiness is with Jiyong. However if he hurts you again I will not be able to prevent Bommie from killing him." laughed Dara and Chaerin did the same but soon started to cry.
 
"Yah! Why are you crying?"
"You are to good to be my friends. You're always there for me when I'm always running away from Korea. I don't even know about your relationship with Taeyang oppa."
Dara wiped her tears away and asked her to look at her.
 
"What are you talking about? We are lucky to have a friend like you to. Without you we wouldn't have been able to graduate, you were our personal teacher. Don't you remember?" asked Dara and Chaerin laughed "And if you want to know how my relationship with Taeyang is going, well, I can tell you that everything is perfect..." she paused "And I'm pregnant." she said smiling.
"WHAT?" screamed Chaerin making Bom and Minzy looking at them "Ah...sorry." she said.
"Yah, Chaerin-ah, don't scream, they don't even know about it."
"But why?"
"Because I knew three days ago and I don't want all the attention to be on me instead of Bommie." whispered Dara and Chaerin nodded.
"And does Taeyang know about it?"
"Yes, he's so happy. He wants to tell it to everyone but I asked him to wait till the wedding is over."
"I understand. God, you are going to be a mom. I'm sure you'll be perfect." smile Chaerin.
"I hope s..." said Dara but was interrupted by one of the boutique's seller.
 
"Ms. Park the special room for you and your friends is ready." she said and asked them to follow her. This room was specially for future brides and their bridemaids since it has three changing rooms.
Once in the room all the girls tried their bridesmaid dresses chosen by Bom herself. The dresses were color coral but the design were different for each girls. Minzy's one was a tight long sleeved dress with a deep low cut at the back, Dara had a sleeveless mid long flowy dress and Chaerin's one was also a tight long low cut dress but hers was sleeveless and the low cut was in the front.
 
 
"Wow, Dara you look gorgeous." said Bom when she saw Dara "And, Minzy, your is crazy. I hope Daesung won't jump on you." she added seeing Minzy and they all laughed.
 
"Is Chaerin still inside?" asked Minzy.
"Yes, it's been five minutes now." answered Bom.
"Chaerin-ah!  Do you need some help?" questioned Dara.
"N-no. I'm fine." stuttered Chaerin.
"So go out of the changing room right now." said Bom and Chaerin slowly opened the door.
 
When she came out of the room all the girls went silent.
Slowly shyness overcame her and she tried to hide her body with her arms "It's ridiculous right?" she said.
Minzy laughed and rolled her eyes "Unnie, you're right. You're ridiculously gorgeous. I bet Jiyong oppa he's going to eat you alive when he'll see you like that."
"Minzy-ah, don't say that."
"But Chaerin unnie, I saw the way he was looking at you earlier, he looked like he was ready to jump on you."
"Minzy-ah don't talk nonsense." Chaerin said.
"But it's true." laughed Minzy.
"Minzy's not talking nonsense because you already kissed him earlier. I know it." said Bom raising an eyebrow.
 
"Y-you heard Dara and I's conversation?"
"No, when you came back from the bathroom I saw the same look you had on your face when Jiyong kissed you for the first time at your wedding and I knew he kissed you."
"You're mad at me?"
"Do you want me to lock you in a room? I just don't want you to get hurt." at this moment Chaerin didn't know what to say so she decided to hug her unnie.
 
After a few seconds she backed away and Bom smiled.
"Anyway, the dress is perfect on you." complimented Bom.
"Really? I don't know about the color though."
"WHAT? Everyone likes it." Bom frowned and looked at the other girls who immediately nodded "See I told you."
"Yes, but coral..."
"Ssh... Chaerin-ah, don't do that to me the color is perfect and you are gorgeous with the dress, we can see your beautiful curves. You're body is crazy, going to Paris was a really good thing for you."
"Thank you, but don't you think we see too much of my cleavage and that the dress is to tight?"
"No, it's perfect. Your s are perfect you have to show them and yes the dress is tight but don't worry it's not provocative on you. It is not at all, you look so classy."
Chaerin wanted to say something but remeinded herself that it was Bom's wedding and that she should do has the bride wanted things to be done so she nodded and agreed.
She went back into the changing room and when she came out it was Bom's turn to try her wedding dress.
 
After a few minutes the door opened up revealing Bom.
"Unnie" "Bommie" said the girls at the same time "you look like an angel" added Dara and Minzy "You look like a queen" said Chaerin and these words were enough for Bom to cry. The girls immediately went to her and hugged her.
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the mansion
 
The boys ate the chinese food the girls ordered the. Went to the living room to talk about Seunghyun's bachelor party. They were all excited about the party which will take place two days from now.
They were all talking except one person and Seunghyun seemed to be the only one who noticed it.
 
"Jiyong, are you okay?" he whispered.
"Ah...yes...yes, I'm fine. Why are you asking?"
"Come with me." Seunghyun stood up and left the living room with Jiyong just behind him.
 
He walked to the main room which was far enough for them not to be heard. Once Jiyong was in it, he closed the door behind him.
"You wanted to see me?" asked Jiyong.
"What happened?" Seunghyun immediately asked wanting an answer from Jiyong and a real answer not another lie.
 
"What?" chuckled Jiyong "Nothing." he said slightly raising his voice.
"YAH! Jiyong, don't lie to me. What happened? You keep acting weird since months and when I'm asking you some questions you're avoiding them so now I want some answers." said Seunghyun coming right in front of Jiyong.
Jiyong lowered his head and shook it "Hyung, let's not talk a..." he started but couldn't finish since Seunghyun punched him right in the face.
 
"YAH! HYUNG! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" screamed Jiyong touching his chin.
"JIYONG, TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON AND RIGHT NOW!"
"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?" Jiyong asked while crying "YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT I REMEMBER ABOUT EVERYTHING? FINE, I REMEMBER ABOUT EVERYTHING." said Jiyong pushing Seunghyun to go out of the room but the elder grabbed his shoulder.
"What did you say?"
"..." head hung low Jiyong wasn't in state of talking anymore.
"Jiyong, please. Were you serious?"
Jiyong turned around and nodded.
 
Seunghyun slowly stepped back and sat in his bed.
"Why? Why didn't you say anything?"
"Hyung I don't know..."
"Jiyong" Seunghyun interrupted him "How can't you know?"
"You're right. I just wanted to forget about everything about Chaerin-ah." sobbed Jiyong.
"And why is that? Jiyong I can't understand you."
"Because. Hyung, I hurt her so much, I don't want to hurt her again."
"And since when do you remember?"
"I remembered about everything the sixth month after the accident."
"WHAT? Before or after I told you where Chaerin was?"
"Just after, the same day exactly I don't even know why. But you have to know that at the time I wanted her back but when I went to Paris she was pregnant and already with this guy, Kim Hyunghyun."
"It's Kim Hyun Joong."
"I don't care. I still had some doubt about their relationship but when I saw a picture of them in a book my mother had and seeing him here I'm definitely sure. She doesn't need me anymore."
"You think that they are togheter?"
Jiyong immediately raised his head and widened his eyes "Yes. Why? They're not togheter?"
"..."
"HYUNG TELL ME."
"No."
"Hyung you're my bestfriend right?"
"Yes."
"So act like one."
 
"Look who's talking. You didn't tell me when you finally remembered about everything, you never told me that you went to Paris to get her back. AND you didn't tell me you kissed Chaerin this morning. Did you even told her that you were still seeing Kiko?"
"H-how do you know I kissed Chaerin? And how do you know about Kiko?"
"Jiyong, I saw your face earlier, you had the exact same face that the day of your wedding when you first kissed her. And about Kiko? She told me herself, I just didn't say anything hoping you would tell me first."
"Hyung, I'm sorry but please I need to know, is Chaerin going out with him. A-and it's over between Kiko and I. Please hyung that's the only thing I need to know."
"No, she's not going out with him."
"Then Seungri maybe?"
"Jiyong, you said you only wanted to know if she was..."
"Hyung please."
"She's not."
"Then what about the baby? I thought..."
"Jiyong, I already answered to a lot of your questions and I'm sure I'll get in trouble because of it so if you need to ask other questions go see Chaerin."
"I...yes. Hyung?"
"Hmmm?"
"Thanks."
"You're welcome. When are you going to talk to her?"
"I don't know. But I'll talk to her don't worry."
"You better, she's a really good person."
"I know." nodded Jiyong.
 
Seunghyun stood up from the bed, went to Jiyong and patted his right shoulder "Let's go before Seungri start to cry." chuckled Seunghyun.
They left the room and walked back to the living room.
 
"Where were you?" asked Seungri with eyes wide open.
"You don't have to know." said Seunghyun and made a face.
 
"Kim Hyun Joong" said Jiyong.
"Yes." he answered.
"What are you doing for living?"
"I'm a Dj."
"Really? It must be a lot of fun." smiled Jiyong and everyone except Seunghyun was confused as to why Jiyong was suddenly interested in Kim Hyun Joong's life. Only the future groom knew that Jiyong was talking to him only because he now knew he wasn't Chaerin.
 
"Yes, it's a lot of fun but it's really tiring however I wouldn't change my work for nothing in this world." Hyung Joong smiled back.
 
"Guys, let's play the Playstation. I'm kinda bored." tried Seungri thinking nobody will agree.
"Okay. Which game?" asked Teddy.
"Are you serious?" he asked and everyone nodded "I have Black Ops 3."
"What are you talking about? It's not even out yet." said Taeyang.
"Let's say that I have a friend who has a friend who has a friend who has a friend who had the game since he's working on it so he gave it to me."
"Really? So, let's go." laughed Seunghyun.
Seungri ran to grab the game in his room and when he came back they played till the girls came back home.
 
 
The girls went to the living room and Bom walked to her husband and sat on his laps.
"Babe, what are you doing? I'm going to lose because of you." frowned Seunghyun.
"But I missed you." pouted Bom.
"Yeah, I missed you to but let me play for now."
She nodded but brought her lips to his ear and whispered "Okay, play your little game all you want but let me tell you something, if you want to play for real I'll be waiting for you in our room. However, you only have five minutes to decide." she then stood up and went to their room.
Seunghyun immediately pressed pause "Guys...I-I don't want to play anymore. See you." he said then stormed out of the living room making everyone confuse.
 
 
"Can I take his place?" asked Minzy.
Daesung looked at her and smiled "Of course." She then sat next to him and took Seunghyun's gamepad.
 
Dara, wanting to be next to her boyfriend sat next to him and was his arm while he was playing.
 
Seeing her friend that happy Chaerin smiled but immediately felt someone staring at her. She knew it was Jiyong and she was more than nervous.
 
"Jiyong, what are you doing? I'm going to get kill if you're not playing." complained Hyun Joong. 
"Sorry." he excused himself and looked back at the Tv.
 
Chaerin took this occasion to grab the baby seat in which Aaron was and left to the kitchen. 
She placed the baby seat next to the table and took her baby out of it.
"My baby is going to eat...hmmm?...hmmm?" she smiled and made faces making the little one smile.
Carrying Aaron with her left arm she took from the fridge a bottle feed which already contained her milk with herright one, and then heated it up in the microwave.
 
Walking to the table to feed the baby she was surprised when Jiyong came into the kitchen. She stopped walking and looked at him thinking he would say something but he only went to the refrigerator, grabbed a bottle of water and left without even looking at her.
'Why is he like that? Does he think he has the right to hurt me everytime he wants to?' thought Chaerin. But it wasn't the time to think about it, she had to take care of her amazing baby, she shook her head, walked to the table and started feeding Aaron.
 
 
The two following days were as awkward as the first one, Jiyong and Chaerin were avoiding each other and everyone could see it.
It was already 7pm and the guys were getting ready for the bachelor party.
 
Bom walked to her man and kissed him "Have fun, but not to much."
"I promise." he smiled and kissed her nose.
She then looked at the other guys and said the same thing "And don't let Seungri do anything stupid."
"Noona, I'm really calm, you don't have to worry." said the maknae.
Bom rolled her eyes and every girls waved to the boys.
"Bye Aaron." said Hyun Joong and Seungri then all the boys kissed him before leaving except Jiyong who was only looking at Chaerin.
 
 
 
The girls don't wanted to have a bachelorette party so they decided to stay home, watch Pretty woman, do their nails, have some girls talk and take care of Aaron.
During this night they had fun and decided not to talk about negative things. At 2am Aaron was already asleep and the girls were so tired that they decided to sleep to.
 
 
 
Not even two hours after closing her eyes Chaerin was woken up by Aaron who was crying because he was hungry. She pouted and looked at him "Jiyong junior, can't you let your beautiful mom sleep?" she whispered and then stood up. She carried him and went down the stairs heading to the kitchen still trying to calm him down not wanting to wake up the others.
Once in the kitchen she the light and jumped when she saw Jiyong on a chair with his phone in his hands. He was looking at something but she couldn't see what it was.
 
"Are you okay?" she asked walking to the frigde to take a bottle.
'What are you talking to him? He avoided you for almost three days Chaerin-ah.' she thought.
She then placed the bottle in the microwave and turned around to look at him still trying to calm Aaron down.
 
Jiyong looked at her and slowly nodded. 
The microwave rang and she took the bottle out of it. She walked to the table and sat on a chair far from Jiyong.
 
 
"H-he doesn't want to sleep?" suddenly asked Jiyong.
Chaerin was surprised by his question since he never talk about the baby or to the baby since he saw him.
"Yes...he's hungry."
Jiyong nodded and gulped knowing he was about to say something that will suprise her.
 
"C-can I... can I f-feed him?" he stuttered.
Chaerin widened her eyes and looked at him. She doesn't know why but she slowly nodded and Jiyong immediately stood up and sat next to her waiting to carry the baby.
 
"Here." she said giving him Aaron "Here, put your arm behind his head." Jiyong was slightly shaking but wasn't pretty bad. Chaerin smiled a little and gave him the bottle. He started feeding him and was only looking at the little Aaron.
 
"He's really cute." smiled Jiyong with sparkling eyes.
"Yes, really cute."
"His name is Aaron right?" he asked and Chaerin nodded.
"Doesn't he have a korean name?"