Breakfast

Taste of love
I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling 'Why am I still in love with you?'
 
----------------
 
The next morning 
Jiyong's POV
 
I couldn't sleep all night long. I was thinking about Jiyong Junior and Chaerin. My Chaerin.
'Why do I keep messing up?'
 
I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.
I then dressed up and went out of my room.
 
I was about to go down the stairs when I heard a noise coming from Chaerin's room.
"Chaerin-ah?"
 
I ran to it. Opened the door, but no one was in there. 
"What is going on with me? I think I'm going crazy."
 
I sighed, passed my hand through my hair and left.
 
Once in my car I grabbed my phone and called Yanggaeng.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hey, I'll be late today."
"WHAT? You'll be late at the office or at the meeting?" he asked.
"I don't know yet."
"Yah..." he started but I immediately interrupted him.
"Yah what? Don't forget I'm the boss."
"I know but..."
"Yah! Don't worry, I'll be on time at the meeting." I said before hanging up.
 
I started my car and left.
 
 
 
 
At the Lee's house
 
"CHAERIN-AH! Baby! Wake up!" screamed Chaerin's mom from outside her daughter's room.
"Mom..." said Chaerin with a sleepy voice.
"Hurry up! Aaron is already awake."
"But can't you take care of your grandson?"
"Chaerin-ah..."
"Okay, I'm coming." 
Chaerin stood up from her bed and left to the bathroom. Five minutes later she was in the kitchen with her mom, dad, sister and son.
 
She was cooking breakfast and her sister was feeding Aaron when the bell rang.
 
"Who is it?" asked Chaerin's dad.
Chaerin shrugged "I'll see." she said before asking her mom to watch the banana pancake which was in the pan.
 
She walked to the door and asked who it was.
"Who is it?" but no one answered.
She tried to look through the peephole but it looked like the person was hiding the view. She frowned but still decided to open the door.
 
She opened the door and when she saw the person who was in front of her she gulped.
 
"Ji-Jiyong-sshi, what are you doing here?" she asked.
"Breakfast." he smiled and lifted the bag which was containing the food for her to see.
"W-we don't need you to buy anything for us." she said.
 
She was about to close the door when Jiyong prevented her from doing so by blocking it with his right foot.
 
"Chaerin-ah! Who is it?" asked Chaerin's mom from the kitchen.
Chaerin looked at Jiyong and placed her index in front of before mouthing him not utter a single word.
She slightly turned around and said "No one mom."
 
Jiyong smirked, gently pushed Chaerin and opened the door surprising her.
"Eomeonim!" he smiled "It's me, Jiyong!" he continued before coming into the house.
 
Chaerin's mom ran to the main door and hugged him.
"What are you doing here?"
"I brought the breakfast." he said showing her what he brought.
"OMG! Isn't he so cute?" asked Mrs. Lee to her daughter.
Chaerin rolled her eyes and kicked into the main door.
 
"So are you staying with us for breakfast?" asked Mrs. Lee.
"Yes." he nodded.
"Mom, I don't think he can. He need to go to work."said Chaerin.
"Oh! Yes you're right Chaerinie."
 
Jiyong smiled and walked to Chaerin "No, I'm starting later than usual. "
"And why is that?" asked Chaerin.
"Because, even if I only worked once with her, it's seems like I can't work properly without my Chaerinie anymore." he said making Chaerin blush.
 
"Awww, you two are so cute." said Mrs. Lee.
"Mom..." whined Chaerin stomping her feet to the ground.
"What?" asked her mother.
"Can you come with me two seconds?"
"Okay." Mrs. Lee then turned to Jiyong and asked him to go to the kitchen.
 
While he walked to the kitchen, Chaerin and her mother walked to the living room.
"So, what's going on?" asked her mom.
"I can't believe you are on his side."
"On whose side?"
"On Jiyong's side. You know what he did and you're still nice to him."
"No I don't know what he did to you. I asked you yesterday but you wouldn't tell me."
"So because I didn't tell you, you're trying to get your revenge?"
"Of course no. I'm just trying to get you back together."
"But I don't want to be with him. He's the father of my son and that's it."
"Chaerin-ah..." she sighed "I don't know what he did but I can see he regrets it. He's trying to be a better person and you can't deny it. He truly loves you. He's just awkward from time to time. And I can see you still love him, you even blushed when he said Chaerinie just now."
"Mom...just...whatever..." said Chaerin before walking to the kitchen.
 
 
 
In the kitchen 
Jiyong's POV
 
When I came in the kitchen I saw Chaerin's dad who was feeding Jiyong Junior and Haerin who was cooking. I gotta admit I was scared of Chaerin's dad because I thought he would kill me since I keep making his daughter cry but he surprisingly greeted me with a big smile on his face.
 
"Good morning." I said back.
"What's bringing you here?" he asked.
"I brought the breakfast." I answered.
"Here, take a seat." he said pushing a chair next to him for me to seat.
I nodded and sat next to him.
 
"Hi Jiyong oppa." said Haerin.
"Oh hi Haerin. Since when are you in Korea?"
"Since yesterday." she smiled.
"Wow. I haven't seen you since Chaerin and I's wedding."
"I know. I missed everyone so much. So what did you buy?"
"I bought some croissants, pains au chocolat, chouquettes and a brioche."
"Did you went to a French bakery?"
"Yes...what are you cooking?"
"Oh, that?" she asked pointing to the pan "I'm just helping unnie with her banana pancakes."
"She's cooking banana pancakes?" I asked.
"Yes." she nodded.
I smiled thinking about Chaerin's sweet banana pancakes.
'I can't wait to eat some.'
 
I was in my thoughts so I didn't noticed when Chaerin sat next to me and started talking to me.
 
"Yah!" she said flicking my forehead.
"Ouch! What?" I asked rubbing my poor forehead.
"I'm talking to you and you're not listening to me." she crossed her arms and pouted.
'! She should stop beeing so ing cute.'
I bit my lips and pushed a strand of hair out of her face. 
'How can someone be so cute? I want to hold her so bad.'
 
She blushed and lowered her head for me not to see.
I smirked and got closer to her.
"Why are you blushing?" I whispered.
"I-I'm not." she stuttered.
"Yes you are." I said getting a little bit closer.
"No I'm not." she said pushing me "Can't you behave? We are at my parents'." she whispered before going next to Haerin.
 
 
 
Chaerin's POV
 
I just couldn't figure out why he came. I just couldn't believe he was flirting with me in front of my family.
'This guy is definitely crazy. I can't believe I was once married to him.'
 
I was finishing the pancakes but kept feeling someone looking at me. I slightly turned around and saw him looking at me as if he hadn't seen me for ten years.
'He can sometimes be so creepy.'
 
A few minutes later I could still feel he was looking at me. I finished cooking the last pancake, turned the stove off and turned around.
I looked at him and frowned.
"When will you leave?" I asked and my mother gasped.
"What?" I said looking at her.
"How can you talk to him like that?" she asked.
I wanted to answer to her by saying that I don't wanted to see him, or at least not yet when Jiyong talked.
 
"It's okay. I think she just wanted to know when I will go so she'll get ready to go with me. We have an important meeting and I really need her." he said and smiled.
My mom nodded "Ah okay. Then let's eat so she'll be able to get ready."
"I'm not going anywhere." I said.
"Yes, you will." my mom replied.
"Dad!" I called him thinking he would defend me but I guess everyone was against me.
 
"Your mom is right. You should go. Jiyong-ah needs you. Okay?" he finished and I slowly nodded. When my dad was saying something I just couldn't go against it.
I looked at Jiyong who was smiling at me "When are we supposed to leave?"
"At 11 am." he smirked and I frowned.
'Yah Jiyong! I SO want to choke you!'