I'll be the first one

Taste of love

 

In the morning
 
It was 8am and Chaerin was ready to go to her school but decided to call Seungri first.
She took her phone and dialed Seungri's room number.
 
"Hello?"
"Seungri oppa, it's Chaerin."
"Oh, Chaerin-ah...why are you calling this early?"
"Well, I'm going to a school and I decided to call you so we'll meet after my appointement."
"Okay. Where?"
"I don't know, where do you want to go?"
"I really want to go to the Luxembourg park with you. We could eat an ice cream and talk."
"Yes, it's a good idea I would love that. Do you know how to go there?"
"Yes."
"Okay, then I'll see you there at 11:30am."
"See you." said Seungri and Chaerin hung up, she took her bag and left.
 
Two hours later Seungri went to take a shower and once he was over he got ready for his "date" like he likes to think with Chaerin.
Once outside the hotel he was wondering wether he should take a cab or the subway but decided he wanted to walk so choose the subway.
When he arrived at the Luxambourg park he looked for Chaerin but couldn't see her, he checked his watch to see if he was late but he was at time and Chaerin wasn't the type of person who likes to be late.
 
He was about to call her with his korean number when he saw the girl he was looking for, on the grass, with her blonde hair slowly caressing her shoulders and shinning like the prettiest jewelry. He looked at her beautiful red lips and wished he could for just a second hover them like the wind but knew that this girl was in love with his bestfriend and he sweared he would do anything for her to be his.
 
He walked toward her and knelt.
"Hey beautiful." he said carressing her left cheek scarying Chaerin because she didn't know he was already there.
 
"Oppa, you're here." she sat up.
"Of course. Should we go and eat first then we'll eat an ice cream here after our lunch."
"Okay, let's go." she stood up and took her scarve which she was sitting on.
He took her hand and they left the park to go to a restaurant just in front of it.
 
They ordered their food and when they were served they started eating.
"So, how was you're appointement?" he asked.
"It was great. I don't want to talk about it for now. I'll just wait the results of it." she answered and Seungri nodded.
"Okay."
"And you, are you fine?" she asked looking at him right in the eyes.
"Yes. Why?"
"Because, yesterday night you seemed a little bit moody."
"N-no...no, I was fine. It was maybe because of the jet lag."
"Ohhh, yes maybe. Anyway, I'm glad you are here."
"Me too. I'm glad I'm here."
 
They continued eating talking about everything little things and when they finished they left the restaurant, ordered two amorino ice creams and headed back to the park.
They settled on the grass and ate silently their ice creams when Chaerin suddenly asked a question to Seungri.
 
"Oppa..."
"Yes."
"I know you will get mad at me if I'm asking questions about him but...Is-is Jiyong oppa fine?"
"Chaerin-ah..."
"Oppa, please. I just want to know."
"He's fine but he still don't remember anything. I'm sorry."
"Oppa, you don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. But thanks for telling me."
"No problem." he said smiling sadly.
 
Chaerin looked at him and started laughing.
"Why are you laughing at me?"
"Because, look at you..." she laugh pointing at him "you have ice cream almost all over you face."
"What?" he raised his voice and started touching his face to get the ice cream off of it "Yah! Chaerin-ah, help me." he whined.
Chaerin took a tissue from her bag, cleaned Seungri's face but still couldn't stop laughing.
"You're funny oppa."
"And you're beautiful Chaerin-ah." he whispered looking at her straight in the eyes.
She dropped her hand from his face and stood up.
 
"I think we should go oppa. I still have to look for an apartement." she didn't let him talk, she threw her almost finished ice cream in a bin near her, took her scarve and bag and started walking ahead of Seungri.
 
They took the subway and went back to their hotel in silence. Once in front of it Chaerin started walking faster and hurriedly went to her room without saying anything to Seungri.
 
 
 
It was already 11:45pm and Seungri was ready to sleep when he was suprised to hear someone ringing at his door. He frowned and decided to see who it was.
"Who is it?" he asked not wanting to check throught the peephole.
 
"Kim Hyun Joong." answered the person behind the door.
Surprised Seungri didn't know what to do. Yesterday's meeting with Chaerin's new friend wasn't the best meeting he had in his life.
"What are you doing here?"
"I need to talk with you."
Seungri opened the door and raised an eyebrow showing the other guy that he wasn't really pleased by his visit.
Hyun Joong ignored him and entered without waiting for Seungri's invitation.
"Yes, you can enter." said Seungri sarcastically and closed the door.
 
"Listen Seungri." started Hyun Joong sitting on a chair "I don't want to waste my time talking to you so I'll be clear. I know you like, I mean love Chaerin but I love her too. So I'm going to ask you to back off, even if I don't know you I don't want you to get hurt so just go bak to Korea."
 
"What are you talking about. You've only known her for four days and you are saying you love her?"
"Yes, I don't need to know someone for three years to know I love her. The moment I saw her in the plane I knew she was the one. Listen, I know she's gorgeous and everything, but you could find someone else, I can give you some numbers if you want to."
"WHAT?" screamed Seungri "Get out of my room."
"I'll go but I just want you to know that I'll ask Chaerin and she will accept me."
"I'll ask her before you. And she'll accept me I'm sure. And even if you ask her before me she'll reject you."
"We'll see." said Hyun Joong getting closer to Seungri letting the two of them battling with their eyes.
"Leave before I smack your head to the wall." said Seungri clenching his teeth.
Hyun Joong smirked, patted Seungri's right shoulder and left.
 
 
In the morning at 6:00am, Chaerin woke up, brushed her teeth and took a long and relaxing shower before starting to look for an apartement, after two hours she ordered her breakfast and after ten minutes someone knocked at the door. She smiled wondering why the service was so quick today and immediately opened the door.
When she saw the person at the door her smile slowly disappeared.
"Oppa... what are you doing here this early?"
 
"Chaerin-ah, be my girlfriend."