Let's lunch together

Taste of love

 

'What am I going to do with you Chaerin-ah?'
-----------
 
Chaerin's POV
 
It was already 1pm and I had already done with the six document.
Since Yang Seung Ho and Lee Soo Hyuk came, a lot of men greeted me and offered me some coffee and tea. They were so nice to me and made me feel accepted in the agency.
 
I was about to go lunch when Jiyong's office door opened up.
"Chaerin-sshi" he said coming closer to my desk "Are you going to lunch?" he asked and I nodded.
"Do you want come with m..." he started but stopped when his eyes settled on my desk.
"What is that?" he asked with a frown on his face.
"What? Oh...that?" I said pointing at all these cup of coffee and tea I had on my desk.
 
"Yes!" he said raising his voice.
"Some colleagues came and offered them to me." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"What?" he said widening his eyes "And you accepted?"
"Yes, I don't want them to see me as a rude person. We are going to work togheter after all."
"Yah! Didn't you heard me yesterday about that? You can't accept a drink from a guy. It is sending the wrong message."
'What is he talking about?'
 
I cleared my throat and stood up. I slipped into my coat and fixed my hair "Mr. Kwon Jiyong, would you stop acting weirdly? Now, if you don't mind, I need to hurry up since I only have an hour to eat." 
I grabbed my bag and started walking away from him when I felt someone following me. I turned my head and surprise, it was Jiyong.
 
"What again?" I asked.
"Let's eat togheter." he said now walking ahead of me.
"I don't want to." 
"You don't have the choice. We need to talk about business."
"B-but I'm supposed to lunch. I'm not supposed to lunch AND work at the same time!"
"Well, since you're my secretary you'll have to get used to it." he said pressing the button to take the lift.
'KWON JIYONG!!!'
 
The lift's door opened up and a lot of workers were in it. When they saw Jiyong, they all immediately went out of it. He entered the lift and looked at me "Hurry up."
'He's lucky he's my boss.'
 
I ran into the lift and the door closed up.
"I think what you're doing is wrong." I said.
"What?" 
"You can't ask your workers to go out of the lift only because you're taking it. I know it's my first day here but don't you think it is frustrating for them? And by doing that you might make them late."
"Chaerin-sshi, there are three lift."
"But still. I think it's not fair."
The door opened up and he turned to look at me "Maybe but you're not working for me to tell me what's fair and what's not." he said before going out of the lift.
 
We walked to his car and once in it we left.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"A restaurant I'm always going to when I have to lunch. Usually I'm alone but knowing you'll lunch with me...I don't know, I can't even describe how I feel." he said with a smile on his face and my heart started beating like crazy.
'Calm down Chaerin-ah, calm down. He's only a sweet talker.'
 
 
After a few minutes we arrived in front of an italian restaurant and went out of the car. 
When we entered the restaurant I could see that he was a regular customer.
"Good aftrenoon Mr. Kwon. Same table." asked the receptionist and Jiyong nodded.
'And where should I seat?' I asked to myself and I think he read in my mind.
"Don't worry. It's a table for two." he winked.
'OH MY GOD!!!'
 
"Mr. Kwon and Ms..." said the receptionist waiting for me to tell him my name.
"Ms.Lee, it's Ms. Lee." I smiled.
He bowed and smiled back "Mr. Kwon and Ms. Lee would you follow me." he said walking ahead of us.
 
While we were walking to our table Jiyong slowed down to walk next to me and his right hand came behind my back suprising me.
"What are you doing?" I whispered.
"Can you stop smiling to everyone?" he asked.
"What?" I widened my eyes 'Is this guy really crazy?'
"Nevermind." he said since we finally arrived to our table.
The table was a little isolated from the others which was making it more intimate.
 
I took my coat off and I could see the receptionist looking at me from head to toes. Jiyong cough and when the receptionist looked at him, he gave him a deadly stare.
Then the receptionist bowed, left and a waitor came to us.
 
"Good afternoon. Here is your menus." he said giving them to us.
We looked through it and after three minutes we ordered.
While waiting for the food Jiyong was on his phone doing I don't know what.
"Yah! I thought we needed to talk about work."
"Hmm?" he said raising his head from his phone to look at me "Ah yes! Hm...how is it going with the documents I asked you to do?"
'Is he serious? We needed to lunch togheter because he wanted to know if it was okay with the documents?'
 
"Good" I nodded "I finished the sixth document."
"Wow, you're a quick worker." he said while placing his phone on the table and I nodded.
"So you'll be finished before 7 pm?" he asked and I nodded again.
"Great so you'll be able to work on something else."
"What? But I wanted to pick Aaron at the nursery."
"Don't worry, my parents are taking care of him. We'll pick him up at my parents' house later."
"Yah! It's not funny. I wasn't there for his first nursery day in Korea and it's all your fault." I pouted.
"How is it my fault?" 
"It's because of your stupid agency." I said crossing my arms and lowering my head.
"I'm sorry." he said but I don't wanted to hear what he had to say "Yah! I'm sorry. I really am." he said now my arms.
I jumped a little, raised my head and backed away "You'll do it tomorrow." he said looking at me right in the eyes.
'My heart! Please stop behaving like that! Stop beating so fast. You can't fall for him again!'
 
"Ms. Lee, Mr. Kwon, here for you." said a waitor giving to Jiyong and me, our drinks.
'Saved by the bell. But wait, I never ordered that.'
"Excuse me." I said before he left "It's not the drink I ordered."
"Oh, yes. Excuse me, I forgot, it's a gift from the receptionist."
'What but I wanted the drink I ordered.'
 
"What? Really?" I asked and he nodded "Don't worry it won't be count on your bill." he smiled.
"Our drinks won't be on the bill?" frowned Jiyong.
"Hm no, only Ms. Lee's drink." said the waitor lowering his head.
"What? And why is that? What is wrong with your receptionist?" asked Jiyong raising his voice.
"Jiyong-sshi, calm down." I whispered. I was so embarrassed because the other customers where now looking at us.
 
"No! Does he think it's okay to flirt with you in front of me?" he said and balled his left hand wish was on the table into a fist.
"Jiyong-sshi, please." I said his hand.
He jumped a little, looked at my hand which was his with a shocked face and slowly nodded. 
He then cleared his throat, looked at the waitor and asked him to forget about what happened. The later agreed and left.
 
Eyes in eyes I was trying to figure out why I did what I did. I really had no ideas but I have to admit that touching him felt good, really good but he didn't have to know. I was about to break the contact when his right one came on top of mine and started it.
"Chaerin-ah..." he said with a soft voice making my heart flutter "Hunchae...I love you, I really do." he said bringing my hand to his lips and started kissing it.
'Oh my...Chaerin-ah, don't let him touch you like that! React! React! AND NOW!'
 
"Jiyong-sshi." I whispered with a soft moan.
'NO! You weren't supposed to react like that! CHAERIN-AH, ARE YOU STUPID!'
I quickly shook my head and pulled my hand away.
 
He looked at me like a lost puppy and said sorry to me.
'How am I supposed to hate him? He's so cute.' I thought to myself and pouted.
"Can...C-can we try becoming a couple again?" he asked "I'll give you the time you need." he added and I could see how nervous and scared he was to hear my answer.
'What should I say? My heart keeps going crazy the most of the time he's around but my mind tells me not to trust him ever again or at least wait a little.'
 
"I...I..." I started but...