What do you want from me?

Taste of love

"Interesting. Really interesting." he said before going outside the room.
---------------

Chaerin's POV

"Who is it? What does he want from me?" I kept asking myself running to my class.
When I finally arrived I slowed down then knocked at the door.

"Enter!" said the teacher.
I nervously pushed the door and was welcome by a cold stare by the teacher.

"Sorry!" I bowed hoping he wouldn't chase me out of his course.
"Sorry..." I repeated "I'm..."
"Late!" he cut me off making everyone laugh.
I bowed once again and apologized.
"Okay...take a sit wherever you want." he said before continuing with his lesson.

I went at the back of the class silently then took an available seat. I took a pen and a book out of my bag and started writing.

'Gosh! It's been such a long time since I didn't assisted any courses!' I thought.

I was still writing when the main door opened up.
'HIM!!!'
It was the guy from the auditorium.

He didn't even look at the teacher and walked straight to the back of the room.
"Mister Park!" screamed the teacher "Can't you at least apologize for your lateness?"
He turned around and smirked "What's the point? With or without, you will still accept me. Aren't I right?" he then shook his head and walked further.

'The nerves he has!!!'
I was so lost into my thoughts, I didn't realised he sat right next to me.
"Hi stupid!" he whispered.

 


Jiyong's POV

I was working, I mean I was trying to but my mind couldn't focuse. It kept drifting away to that moment in the car this morning with Chaerin.
"What am I going to do with you Chaerin!" I ruffled my hair.

I stood up, poured myself a glass of water when someone knocked at the door.
I didn't even got the occasion to say anything that the door was being opened by someone I haven't seen for a long time.

"OPPA!!!" she screamed before jumping at my neck.
"Yah! Get down." I screamed but she knew I wasn't mad at her.
"Oppa! I missed you!" she said still hugging me like a koala.
"I missed you to, kiddo." I smiled.

She released me and grabbed the glass of water I poured for myself a few seconds ago.

"It was mine." I sighed.
"I just want to make you go crazy." she sticked her tongue out before drinking.
"A kid will always be a kid." I mumbled pouring me another glass.
"What did you say?"
I shook my head "Nothing".

I sat in front of my desk and she did the same.

"So...when did you came back ?"
"I came back a week ago." she smiled.
"Why?"
"Because I know I can be the one for you. Oppa, I grew up and you won't be able to resist me." she smiled.

 


Nobody's POV

During the entire class, Chaerin was trying to not pay any attention to the man who was seated just right next to her but he wasn't making it easy.
He kept whispering to her things that were slowly driving her insane. She never wanted to hurt someone so bad.

"Yah! What is you're name?" he asked for the umpteenth time but she decided that she would never answer.
"Yah! STUPID!" he screamed catching the attention of everyone and especially the teacher's.

"Mr. PARK and Ms. LEE, is my class not interesting enough?" he asked and Chaerin shook her head.
"No! Sorry! You're class is really interesting we are so sorry. It won't happen again." she stood up and bowed.
The teacher nodded and Chaerin sat back down.
While seating down she heard her new classmate snickering.
'Gosh! I hate this guy!' she thought.

Not even a minute after, her neighbor threw a paper at her face. She wanted to scream but knew she couldn't or the teacher would have ask her to go out.
"Read it!" he whispered but was ignored by Chaerin.
"Yah!" he whispered once again before throwing another paper at her.

She thought that not paying any attention to him would make him stop but she was wrong.
As minutes went by Chaerin thought that her little Aaron wouldn't be able to know his mother because she would spend the rest of her life in jail because of this Mr. PARK.

Just when her right fist started to ball up the teacher announced the end of the class.
Chaerin sighed and everyone started leaving, everyone except her neighbor. She immediately packed her things not wanting to stay with him but he grabbed her hand. 
She had enough "YAH! CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE ANNOYING! HOWCOULDSOMEONEBELIKETHAT! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT A GIRL? HMM? DO YOU ALWAYS THROW PAPER AT GIRLS? THAT'S HOW YOU FLIRT WITH THEM? LISTEN TO ME. I'M NOT INTERESTED, AND I WILL NEVER BE OKAY!!!" she screamed.

"Wh-what? It-it's just...y-you remind me of someone I used to know. I-I just wanted to talk to you." he scratched his neck "I know I can be annoying but you don't have to scream like that."

It was now Chaerin's turn to go red "You weren't trying to flirt with me?" she asked looking at the floor.

He looked at her and tilted his head to the side "You thought I was flirting with you?" he pointed her.
"Hm." she nodded.
He tried not to laugh but he couldn't "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"
"Shut up! Who wouldn't think so?" she blushed and pushed him.
"I just thought you were funny. I mean when you came into the auditorium you screamed like a crazy person so yeah, I thought you would be fun to hang out with."
"Because...you like to hang out with crazy people?" she raised her right eyebrow.
"Yeah! Pretty much." he nodded.
"Okay." she laughed.

"Lee Chaerin." she extented her hand.
"Jay Park." he shook her hand.

The rest of the day went by really quickly, surprisingly Jay and Chaerin had the exact same classes. They talked about each other, their past, their present and what they thought their future will be.
During their conversations, she learned that Jay used to live in the States and that he came back only a week ago with his sister.

She realized he wasn't that annoying, he was in fact quite interesting.

 

Nobody's POV

The same day after picking Chaerin at the University, Jiyong thought they would talk about what happened this morning but the only word that went past Chaerin's lips was "Hi!" he nodded and silently drove to little Jiyong's nursery.

 

Chaerin's POV

Jiyong was driving and it was so silent. I wanted to talk to him but didn't know what to say.
'Should I talk about what happened this morning?' I thought but shook my head 'I can't talk about it especially because I was the one who kissed him.'
'Should I tell him about Jay?' I looked out the window.
'No I don't think it's a good idea.'
'Should I ask him how his day went?'

 

Jiyong's POV

I was driving and it was so awkward.
'Should I talk to her about what happened this morning?'
'Should I ask her how her day went?'
I kept thinking but couldn't get a word out of my mouth. She's just driving me insane.

 


Nobody's POV

They both were thinking about whether they should say something or not when they finally decided it was the moment to break this silence.

"HOW WAS YOU'RE DAY?" they both say at the same time.
Surpised they both chuckled.
"SORRY!" they said at the same time once again.
Chearin laughed and shook her head "You first." she looked at her hands which were on her legs.

"No you first." said Jiyong looking at her and the road back and forth, he then flashed a smile giving her butterflies.

"Jiyong... " she said weakly.
He noticed her behaviour and decided he will talk about his day first.

"Well my day was pretty normal, except that I wished you would be by my side." he said now only looking at Chaerin.
Even if she was looking at her hand she was aware that Jiyong was only looking at her.
"Y-you should watch the road, not me." she stuttered and he nodded.

"So... How was your's?" he asked.
"Fine!" she nodded.
"Any new friends?"
"W-well...yeah...a few... I guess."
"You guess?"
"Yes." she said playing with her fingers.
"I guess you don't walk to talk about your new friends?"
"Maybe another day." she nodded.
"Okay..." he added before pulling over.
"I'll be right back." he uttered before going out of the car to take Aaron.
"DON'T YOU WANT..." she screamed thinking he would hear her but it was to late "me to go with you?..."

A few minutes after Jiyong came back with Aaron in his arms.
Chaerin watch him putting him in his baby car seat and smiled seeing how good he was with babies, at least theirs.

He finished, turned around and caught Chaerin looking at me.
"Why are you looking at me?" he smiled.
Hearing him she started beeing fidgety "I-I... I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at my son and making sure you were putting his seat belts correctly." she answered before turning around.

Jiyong looked at her and laughed. He then looked at his son and giggled "Your mom can be really crazy. Girls... They just won't admit they're still in love with a man." 
When she heard him, Chaerin smiled but quickly hide it. She frowned and turned around once again.
"Oh boy! You're delusional." she sticked her tongue out and Jiyong feigned hurt.
She bit her lips to prevent a smile from appearing but she unfortunately started cracking up.

"Now that's better." he went out of the car and came back to the driver seat.
"What is better?" she frowned.
"You're smiling." he started the car and stared at her "You're really, really beautiful when you're smiling." he said and started driving.