Come back to me

Taste of love

 

"Okay, what is it?"
-------------------
 
In Jiyong's pad
 
"If I marry her and realise one year after that I still don't like her I will divorce."
"Yah! Jiyongie. I won't let you do something like that. Chaerin is the daughter in law that I always dreamed of." screamed his Mom.
"Honey, calm down. He is right, if he don't like her he should divorce her. They can't stay togheter forever. 
It's okay son."
Jiyong smirk but seeing his Mom watching him he went to the kitchen to take some food.
 
 
In Seoul 
In Dara's house
 
"Chaerin-ah, can you give me the bowl of popcorn please." whispered Dara.
The girls were all watching a movie in Dara's house and even succeded on bringing Chaerin with them.
 
Once the movie over, the girls started to talk about it.
"It was sad." said Minzy.
And the others couldn't agree more.
"This movie is the story of my life." said Chaerin.
The girls frowned. "What are you talking about Chaerin-ah?" asked Bom.
"Not my life now, but after my marriage with Kwon Jiyong. A husband that don't loves you, that leaves you alone with your three kids and go fooling around with girls." whined Chaerin.
The girls hugged her and Dara said "Everything's gonna be alright. And if something happens we are here for you."
.
.
.
Two weeks and half later
 
 
In Harvard
 
Jiyong was so happy and needed to call his parents.
"Dad!!! I did it."
"Wow. Congratulations."
"Congratulations." He could hear his Mom scream at the back.
"Thank you."
"So when will you be in Seoul?"
"I'm taking my flight in five hours so I will be there tomorrow."
"Okay, do you want me to fetch you?"
"No it's okay, my so called bestfriend Taeyang will."
His dad laughed "No problem, see you tomorrow."
"See you Dad."
 
Jiyong went home and packed all his stuff, he wanted to party with his friends but couldn't. He went to the airport and was surprised when he saw all his friends from school and from work. He hugged them, wished them the best and took his flight.
 
 
In Seoul
 
When he arrived in Seoul he choosed to put his sunglasses on since Taeyang is an idol and he doesn't want to see his face on every single magazines.
"Hey bro."
He turned around and saw his bestfriend Taeyang, he wanted to hug him but didn't.
"You came, I thought that you weren't my bestfriend. Do you remember when I asked you to help me? You refused." He said and started walking.
Taeyang laughed, followed him and was him followed by paparazzi.
"Jiyongie, I'm sorry."
"I forgive you Youngbae."
They chuckled and walked to Taeyang's car.
 
"Congratulations for you exams."
"Thank you."
"So how is the wedding going?"
"In don't know. I think that my mother and Mrs. Lee are in charge of it. I didin't asked anything so I won't do anything."
His friend looked at him "You will never change."
"Thank you."
 
They arrived in Jiyong's house and went to his room. Jiyong was ready to unpack his stuff when Taeyang told him that he needed to take a quick shower because he had to see some of his friends from Seoul. 
He did and dressed up to see his friends.
They arrived in a restaurant and Jiyong saw all of them, even some of his ex-girlfriends.
They all congratulated him and welcomed him back.
 
They were eating when one of his ex stood up and talked.
"I would like to congratulate Jiyong for his success in school and for his wedding. I always thought that I would be the one but I guess I was wrong."
"Kiko, stop, you are drunk." whispered Seungri.
"I don't care being drunk, all I want is Jiyong. My Jiyong." she started crying and ran outside. The entire room went silent. Jiyong stood up and went after her.
 
"Kiko, why did you do that? We broke up four years ago and it wasn't because of me, you cheated on me."
She muffled her cries and said "Yes, I know and I am sorry. Please, just come back with me."
"I'm about to get married."
"I don't care, you don't even like her."
"I will drive you home."
"No, answer me first."
"Just give me your keys." 
She gave it to him and they entered her car.
 
They arrived to her house. She took her shoes of and immediately kissed Jiyong. He tried to push her but wasn't even sure if he really wanted to.
After a few seconds he started kissing her back.
They went to her room and had for the first time since they broke up.
 
In the morning Jiyong woke up and saw what he had done. He quickly stood up and dressed up. He was about to go out of the room when Kiko hugged him from behind.
"I know you can't cancel the wedding since your parents are behind it, but promise me that we will still see each other."
He was thinking wheter he should just forget about her or stay with her. He turned around and kissed her. He smiled and said "I will call you later baby." And with that he left.