I found it

Taste of love

 

First of all I would like to apologize. I couldn't update because I was doing an internship and it was so hard I couldn't think of anything else.
And I would like to add that I graduated woohoo, I'm so happy!
Anyway, it's over now so I will start updating again.
 
 
Thanks to everyone for your patience.
-----------------------
In the morning in Seoul
In Kiko's apartement
 
Jiyong was soundlessly sleeping but was woken up by Kiko.
 
"Jiyong, wake up. You are going to be late for school."
"..."
"Oppa, wake up." she said shaking his shoulders.
"Hmmm. Babe, I don't want to go." he stretched his arms.
"I forgot everything about the past four years, how do you want me to understand or do anything the teachers will ask me to do." he sat up and made her seat on his lap "I think I should stay, so we'll have some alone time with you. I still have to get used to my body, it changed so much. I bet I've been going to the gym a lot." he kissed her shoulder and looked at her in the eyes "I need you to get used of my new body, now." he whispered.
"And what about school?"
"I 'll go tomorrow." he said laying her in the bed and hovering her.
"Oppa..."
"Babe. Please." he begged before kissing her lips and she nodded.
 
It started with a make out but things heated up and they had . But they couldn't fully enjoy each other because they heard Kiko's apartement's bell ringing. Jiyong tried to stop but Kiko prevented him from standing up.
"Oppa, don't stop." she moaned.
"Okay." he gave up.
 
But the person at the door was more than decided to see them so started to knock at the door too.
 
Jiyong was pissed of. How could someone interrupt his sweet moment with Kiko?
 
"Babe. We have to stop for now. I'll see who it is." he stood up, slipped on his boxer shorts and went to the main door.
"Who is it?" he asked coming closer to the door but the person wouldn't answer.
Without looking through the peephole he opened the door and was welcomed by the biggest punch he ever received or remember receiving.
He couldn't see anything for a few seconds but when he was finally able to see he was shocked by the person who punched him.
 
"Seungri?" he said clearly in pain and holding his jaw "What is that?"
"Hyung, I told you." cried Seungri "I thought you were finally sincere with her so I was ready to let you take her...b-but with what you did it's over. I'll find her and make her mine. Go and have fun with Kiko. But wh-when you'll remember everything it'll be too late." he said before leaving Jiyong on the floor.
"That's right. You better leave before I kill you." screamed Jiyong.
 
"Babe, what happened?" asked Kiko going out of the room. She knelt to touch Jiyong's jaw but was pushed away.
He groaned and touched himself his jaw "Don't touch me."
He stood up and asked her to stand up too.
He looked at her full of hunger but didn't know exactly why. 
 
"Oppa...are you okay?" she interrogated him coming closer.
"Yes, everything is perfect. Two of my bestfriends punched me in less than two days but everything is perfect. GOSH." he shoot into the pair of Kiko's Louboutin.
"Oppa, my shoes." she ran to her heels and tried to clean them with her hands.
 
"Yah. Kiko, explain everything to me. Why do I feel like I forgot something really important? Why my friends are so upset with me?"
"I-I don't know. They never really liked me, so I think they are just pissed of seeing how perfect our relationship is." she his chest.
 
"But why do they keep talking about Chaerin?" He frowned.
"Don't pay attention to her. She's just a attention seeking ." she laughed "And maybe you don't remember but she slept with so many guys."
Jiyong widened his eyes "Really? Are we talking about the same Chaerin?"
"Yes." she nodded.
"So that's why Seungri punched me. He was upset I was married to her when he to had with her?"
"Yes, exactly." she kissed his lips.
"She slept with Teddy to, and do you remember Jay?"
"Yeah."
"She slept with him to."
"WHAT? I never knew she was like that. But why did I marry her?"
"Because your parents forced you to, but they didn't know the real Chaerin. And she was more than happy to get married to you so that she will had you to her list."
 
"Did I..." he asked making a face.
"NO!" she screamed "No, you would have never do something like that, you love me to much. Right?"
"Right." he said and kissed her but his mind wasn't in peace.
"I think I should go to school."
"Really?"
"Yes." he said then left her to go in the bathroom and get ready.
 
 
In Seungri's apartement
 
Seungri was busy searching in the Internet information about Chaerin when his cell phone rang.
 
"Taeyang."
"Seungri. I heard you punched Jiyong."
"Yes so what? He deserved it, but hyung I can't talk to you right now, I'm busy."
"What are you doing? Are you still trying to find where Chaerin is?"
"Yes."
"Me too. And the girls too, in fact everyone is trying to find where she is."
"I know. I just hope she's okay."
 
"Seungri."
"Yes hyung?"
"Do you...do you perhaps like Chaerin?"
"Yes, I mean you like her too right."
"Yah! Maknae. I mean like, like more than a friend."
"Is it that obvious?" Seungri his hair.
"Now yes."
"Hyung, I'm going to purse her." 
"What? I mean...what if Jiyong remember about everything?"
"I don't care. I gave him a chance and he screwed up so this time I will not let him hurt her." he said then hung up knowing that Taeyang would do anything for him to give up.
 
He then went back on trying to find something about  Chaerin's whereabout in the Internet and continued for three days straight without living his house.
 
 
"I found it!" he screamed the third day when he noticed something he didn't gave much importance to for the past three days.
 
He immediately rushed to his room to pack some stuff but was stopped by his phone which started ringing.
 
He answered and placed the phone between his shoulder and his ear to be able to pack his stuff while talking.
 
"Hello. Seunghyun hyung."
"Seungri. Are you okay? We haven't seen you for the past three days."
"I'm fine hyung but I'm busy now."
"What are you doing?"
"..."
 
"Seungri! What are you doing? Answer me."
"I-I..."
"You what? Don't tell me you know where Chaerin is."
"I think I have an idea."
"Really? Where is she? Where are you going?"
"Don't worry, I'll call you if I found her." said Seungri then hung up because he knew his hyung would stop him thinking he wasn't the one who needed to run after her.
 
He then took his suitcases and left for the airport.
 
 
At the airport
 
Seungri walked to a airport's counter and was welcomed by a lady quite lazy. 
She helped a couple that were in front of him and after fifteen minutes it was his turn. He heaved a sigh of relief and walked to her.
 
"What can I do for you mister."
"I want a ticket please."
"To which destination?"
"Paris."