We don't need them !

Taste of love

"If I can't have you then no one will." and gun shot echoed in the entire house. 

----------------

 

Nobody's POV

When Chaerin received a call at school the world was spining around her. Her phone dropped on the ground and she couldn't seem to breath properly.

She rushed to the hospital. Her vision was blurred by her tears.
She needed to see him. She had to see him.
When she saw Jiyong's mother her legs went limp. She would have fell on the ground if Jay wasn't just behind her.

"Jay..." Jiyong's mother looked at him.
"Mrs Kwon." he bowed once he was sure Chaerin was well seated. 
"Is Jiyong okay ?" he asked for Chaerin knowing she couldn't ask herself.
"We don't know yet." she cried and Mr Kwon came to her.
"Honey, don't cry. We have to stay strong. Our Jiyongie is strong. Everything will be fine." he said and she nodded.
They were soon joined by Taeyang, Seungri, Seunghyun, Daesung, Minzy, Bom, Dara, Bora, Haelin and Chaerin's father mister Lee.
Mrs Lee stayed at home with Aaron.
They all gathered in the waiting area hoping they will hear more about his state.

Just then a doctor came to them.
They all stood up waiting for him to speak.
"Can I talk to Mr and Mrs Kwon ?" And with that they followed him.
A few minutes later they came back.
"What did he say ?" asked Chaerin.
Mrs Kwon sat next to her and took her hand "He got a surgery and he's stable now. He just need to rest. We will be able to see him in a few hours."
"Thank you." she whispered "I hate her."
"She got arrested." Taeyang caught their attention "She won't hurt anyone anymore."
"Thank God." Chaerin sighed "You guys can go if you want. I'm going to stay here."
"No way ! We will stay with you." Bom looked at everyone for their approval.
Just then her stomach growled making everyone laugh.
She pouted and looked at her belly.
Chaerin touched her belly "Unnie you're pregnant. Have you even eaten ?" she shook her head.
"Then go eat and rest a little. I'll call you if there's anything new." she nodded and Seunghyun and her left.

An hour later, visits were allowed.
Jiyong's parents decided to let Chaerin go first.

When she entered the room she fixed her clothes and touched her face wiping away her tears.
She took a chair and sat next to Jiyong.
She traced her fingers along his left hands and held it.
"I hate you." she mumbled trying to muffle her cries.
"You shouldn't do that. If you love me you shouldn't do that."
Just then her hand was squeezed by Jiyong.
"I..." he stopped feeling the pain coming from his wound "I'm sorry." he faintly said.
"What were you thinking ?"
"I needed to stop her... she went to Aaron's nursery and... Ouch..." he winced in pain when he tried to seat up in his bed.
"Jiyong..." she stopped him from moving "Jay already told me... Kiko has been arrested and Aaron is safe with my mom. But you should have been careful. I told you I don't wanted to lose you."
"And you won't." he held her hand and kissed it.


A week later
In front of Jiyong and Chaerin's house

The car stopped and Chaerin quickly ran out of it to go open Jiyong's door.
"Be careful oppa !" she pouted looking at Jiyong who was trying to get out of the car without her help.
"I'm being careful babe." he smiled at her and they entered their house followed by Jiyong's parents.

At night once Aaron was in bed, Chaerin and Jiyong started eating.
"Is it good ?" she asked while eating a mushroom.
"Perfect." he smiled "But can you help me with my meat ? It still hurts a little."
"Sure." she went beside him and cut it for him "Is it okay ?"
"Yes."

When they finished eating, Jiyong went to the living room and Chaerin washed the dishes.

"What are you watching ?" Chaerin said while settling down next to Jiyong.
"I AM LEGEND."
"Cool." She snuggled up to him but pressed on his wound.
"Ouch !" he winced.
"Sorry..." She excused herself and she distanced herself.
"It's okay. Why are you so far away ?"
"I don't want to hurt you." she pouted.
"Seat on this side then. Everything will be okay."
She went the other side and sat on his right.
They cuddled while looking at the movie and Chaerin fell asleep. Jiyong turned the TV off and slowly woke her up.
"Babe. Let's go." he caressed her cheek.
She nodded and stood up.
Once in front of her room she pecked Jiyong's lips.
"Babe..." he stopped her before she could close her door "Can we... I mean it's been a long time right ?"
She frowned then smiled understanding what he meant.
"What about your wound ?"
"It doesn't hurt that much." he slowly touched his wound just down his left chest then smiled at her.
"Goodnight." Chaerin chuckled then closed the door.

 

A month later

Jiyong woke up and quickly ran to the bathroom to take a cold shower.
Chaerin would always refuse to sleep with him and it was driving him insane.

After a long cold shower he went in the kitchen and saw Aaron and Chaerin.
"Hey little boy !" he kissed his son forehead.
"Hey babe !" he kissed Chaerin's neck.
"Oppa ! I'm cooking, be careful."
"Okay... he sat on the counter and looked at her focused on the food she was cooking.
"You know I feel a lot better since I saw the doctor yesterday. He told me I recovered pretty fast."
"I know. You already told me yesterday."
"So... you don't have to worry about anything." he mumbled his eyes settling on her chest.
"Forget about it." she turned around to cut some fruits.
"About what ?" he chuckled.
"I know what you're talking about Jiyong."
"Oh ! You're not calling me Oppa anymore ?" He jumped off the counter and back hugged her.
"Not when you are like that."
"I love you." he whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." 
"Then what's the matter ?"
She pushed him a little then turned around "I was stupid." she said looking at him right into his eyes "You are jumping from a woman to another. You were still seeing Kiko when I came back."
"It was before I saw you..."
"So it justifies everything ?"
"No, but..."
"Look. I love you. And I know you do too but I don't know... I feel uncomfortable knowing you were that involved with her when I came back. I knew it, but now, I don't know anymore."
"What if I invite you for diner tonight ?"
"Really ?"
"Hm." He nodded "Be ready for 8:30."
"And Aaron ?" she looked at their son.
He chuckled and kissed her cheek "He should definitely come too."

That night they went to a restaurant with Aaron and walked in a park at the end of the diner.

 

Two months later

Chaerin was cleaning inside her room when she bumped into her bed frame.
"Ouch !" she screamed.
Jiyong came running inside her room "Is everything okay ?"
"Ouch... It hurt..." she said touching her right thigh.
"Here ?" he said touching her leg.
"Yes..." she pouted and looked at him.
Jiyong gulped looking at the silky robe she had on. He couldn't stop but think about the one she had on the last time then made love to each other.
He gulped and started massaging her thigh to ease the pain.
"Should I give you a kiss for the pain to go away ?" he asked now looking into her eyes.
"On my thigh ?" she breathed.
"Yes..." he her neck, then kissed her lips as his hand left her thigh to touch her most intimate part.
"Oppa..." she moaned.
"Babe..." he groaned.
"We shouldn't..."
"I think we should." he slowly pushed her for her to lay in the bed then hovered over her.
He bit her neck and in it.
"Oppa..." she moaned but finally pushed him "Let's not do it." she sat up and wrapped her robe closer to her body.
Jiyong stood up then kissed her cheek "Sorry. I shouldn't have..."
"No ! No ! I'm the one who's sorry." She bit her lips and turned her head too shy to look at him.


Two weeks later they ran to the hospital.
Chaerin was so eager to finally see Dara's baby.
When she saw Bom she hugged her "So ?"
"She's in the delivery room with Taeyang."
An hour later, all their friends were gathered in the waiting room when they saw Taeyang.
"It's a baby boy !" he smiled and the guys jumped happily.
"At least the baby is healthy. That's the only thing that matters." said Bom and Chaerin held her hand telling her everything will be okay for her too.

When it was Chaerin and Jiyong's turn to go and see the baby Chaerin was overjoyed.
Jiyong knocked and Taeyang told them to enter.
"Hey !" Chaerin waved at them before cleaning her hands with the hands sanitizer and Jiyong did like her.
Then Chaerin went next to Dara and looked at the baby.
"He's so cute !" Chaerin squealed in delight.
"Isn't he ?" Dara smiled while touching his nose "Here ! You want to hold him ?" 
Chaerin didn't wait a minute and took the little angel in her arms "Hi Dong Jin Woo ! He's so cute !"
"You should have another one." smiled Dara making Chaerin blush and Jiyong cleared his throat.
"You should hold him." Smiled Taeyang.
"No, no !" Jiyong shook his head.
Chaerin walked to him "You're not going to break him."
She gave him the baby and he stopped breathing.
"You should breath. Might feel better." she chuckled.
He smirked and slowly started breathing again.
"He's cute. Thank God he doesn't look like you Taeyang." he laughed.
"Hey !" Taeyang protested.


Four months later, it was Bom's turn to deliver.
They all gathered at Top and Bom's house to welcome the new born.
"Congratulations !" They all screamed seeing the couple coming inside the house with the baby.
They all had fun, held the baby and gave presents.
 
Chaerin decided to go outside in the garden to breath a little when Bom came to talk to her.
"Are you okay ?" Bom asked.
"Amazing." She smiled.
"You're still won't let Jiyong touch you ?" she questionned before munching her corn.
"Y-yes." she blushed.
"OMO ! Why are you shy right now ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. You should let yourself go. Look at the way you're looking at him and the way he's looking at you, you are both crazy in love. Just go home and make a baby as cute as my Ji-won."
"Unnie !!!"


A month later

Chaerin was working on her thesis when Aaron walked into her room quickly followed by his dad.
"Omm..." he babbled running to his mom.
"Why did you make him wear this sweatshirt Jiyong ? It's so hot in here." she sighed before standing up from her chair then kneeling down to their son's sweatshirt. She then stood up to give it to Jiyong. She was about to knelt down again but she stopped when her eyes settled on Aaron.
"What is that ?" she started shaking before stepping back.
Making her understand that it was real, Jiyong knelt next to their son with a black box in his hand.
Aaron had a shirt with "Will you my marry Daddy ???" written on it.
He opened it and looked at Chaerin.

"I know I'm not the best husband, but I'm trying everyday to be. You're the best thing that happened in my life, and I will be forever thankful to our parents for that arranged marriage." he laughed and Chaerin could only cry.
He was about to continue when Aaron went to Chaerin, helds his hands high for her to take him in her arms and she did. She then looked at Jiyong who could only smile.
"I love you Chaerin. I want you and I need you in my life, and I hope you do too. I want to grow old with you. I want to travel around the world with you. I want you to be forever mine and me forever yours. Chaerin-ah, babe... Will you marry me ?"
Trying to stop herself from crying Chaerin raised her head to the ceiling then wiped her tears. She then looked at Jiyong and smiled.
"Yes... Yes !" she cried.
Jiyong immediately jumped up, took the ring out of the box and slipped onto her finger.
"Once a Kwon, always a Kwon." he pinched her nose and Chaerin jokingly hit his shoulder.
"I love you." he kissed her.
"I love you too." She kissed him back.

And the same words were heard in front of the officiant and their families.
"I now pronounce you marry and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jiyong looked at Chaerin with eyes full of love and kissed her.
"Finally !" Bom screamed making everyone laugh.

Jiyong grabbed his wife hand and intertwined their fingers "Let's go." he whispered before turning around to face the cheering crowd.

During the night when Chaerin was able to stay a little bit with her friends, they kept asking her where they were going to for their honeymoon.
"I'm not telling you." she smiled before sticking her tongue out.
"Yah !" Dara screamed before tickling her.
"NO ! UNNIE, STOP ! PLEASE !!!" she cried out loud.
"Then tell me."
"OKAY !"
Hearing her Dara stopped and Chaerin tried to compose herself.
"Do it before I start again and I won't stop easily." 
"Okay ! We are going to Tahiti."
"REALLY ?" They all said at the same time.
"Hm." Chaerin nodded.
"Just like for your first honeymoon. That's so cute." Minzy clasped her hands together.
"Hope you will buy me something." Bora came behind Chaerin.
"Of course !" Chaerin smiled.
"Look at them dancing." Bora pointed to her brother battling Jiyong on the dancefloor.
Chaerin bursted out in laughter "They better enjoy because once Taeyang is in, they're done." and they all laughed.

 

In Tahiti

After landing, the newlyweds headed toward their room. And It was the same as last time. When Jiyong opened the door, Chaerin smiled remembering about their first time in Tahiti.
"Still looks so beautiful." she ran to the balcony deck to look at the ocean.
Seeing her so happy, Jiyong couldn't help but smile. He came behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist.
"It does." Jiyong whispered in her ear.
"It tickles." she chuckled moving her shoulder to push him playfully.
"We need to unpack before we're too lazy to do it." she went inside the room and Jiyong sighed at the lost contact.

When she settled down to open her first suitcase she noticed that her lock looked different.
'Hm ? Weird' she tought.
She tried to open it with the keys she had but none would open it.
She was fighting with the lock while Jiyong easily opened one of his suitcase and saw a letter on top of his clothes. 
"That's weird." she voiced out catching Jiyong's attention.
"What ?" Asked Jiyong.
"My lock it won't open." she frowned.
"None of the keys work ?"
"None." she sighed.
Jiyong grabbed the envelop and opened it. Inside he found three keys.
He frowned and looked at Chaerin.
"What is going on ?" 
"I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders "You should try to unlock it with one of those."
She grabbed the keys and at the second one, the lock opened up.
She smiled and looked at Jiyong.
She ped her suitcase, was about to open it when Jiyong stopped her.
"Let me do it. We never know."
He breathed out and as he opened it, he closed his eyes just like Chaerin.
After a few seconds they opened their eyes and both their faces turned a deep red.
Lace negligees, silk underwears and lace underwears were the only items she could find in her suitcase.
She quickly opened her two other suitcases and she found the same items inside.
"Mom !" Chaerin grunted.

Jiyong stood up and fixed his clothes. His mind was going places he wished he could go with Chaerin. He gulped down when he saw Chaerin pouting while she was holding a lace underwear in her hand.
It's been months they didn't touch each other.

Chaerin stood up and fixed her clothes. 
"I'll be right back." she said before heading to the door.
"Where are you going ?"
"To the boutique. I need to buy some clothes." she pouted before opening the door.
"Wait !" he ran to her and closed the door.

"We don't even need clothes." He kissed his wife before leading her to their bedroom to taste their love.

 


THE END !!!

 

 

-------------

Thank you to everyone, to all of my subscribers and everyone who read my story. It was long, buy it's finally done. Hope you enjoyed it and see you soon... Maybe ^-^.